Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon Battle League [CLOSED]
monsterhair005 Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#1 Posted: 18:17:10 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ello everybody, i am starting something new for the Pokemon games, the Pokemon League. Basically there are going to be 4 different ranks.

Trainer

Gym Leader

Elite 4

League Champion

Starting off, everyone will be a trainer, If someone has accumulated ten wins, they will be able to become a gym leader. They will choose which type they want their gym to be, and then their gym will be approved by me. Once their are 8 gym leaders, you will have to take part in a try-out competition to become a gym leader. More on that when its necessary. If you are a gym leader, your team must be mostly whatever type you have chosen to be. If your type has two weaknesses, you may have one wild card pokemon. If your type has three or four weaknesses, you may have two wild card pokemon. If your type has five weaknesses, you may have three wild card pokemon. To challenge a gym leader, you must have at least 5 wins. You need an additional 2 wins to challenge another, so one and so forth. Gym leaders may set custom rules for their gyms.

There will only be elite 4 members once there are eight gym leaders. If someone has 30 wins they may become an elite 4 member. There will be well, 4 of them. Once someone has defeated 8 gym leaders, they can challenge the Elite 4. Elite 4 members will have no wild card pokemon. Just like gym leaders, they choose their type and then well, accept challenges like gym leaders. To challenge an elite 4 member you need 20 wins and him bebaten 8 gym leaders, you dont need any additional amount to challenge the rest.

There will only be a league champion once we have all elite 4 members. He does not to pick a type, he can have all sorts of pokemon. In order to become champion, you must defeat everyone in the elite 4, and if there is a champion, the champion. The champion is a role that changes hands whenever the champiopn is defeated. Once we have four mrmbers in the elite 4, there will be a small tournament between them. The winner will become the first elite 4 member. Now for some rules:

No legendaries

No putting more than one of your oppenents pokemon to sleep per battle.

No 1 hit ko moves (if this is caused by metronome it is not breaking the rules)

Dont flame on the thread

You must use the same team for all the gym leaders, and the same team for the elite 4. You may change in between gyms and elite 4 and in between elite 4 and champion. If you wish to join the league simply post here saying you want to join and message me your friend code.

Most of all, have fun!
---
I'm just a guy who likes playing games and having funs.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA-Ksj26KpeKnqt8s4VQwQ
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#2 Posted: 18:23:11 26/08/2013
Oh no...
#3 Posted: 18:27:11 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
What?
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4 Posted: 18:33:53 26/08/2013
There's been many of these.Too many.

I just think this won't go well.
#5 Posted: 18:35:56 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, only time will tell I guess.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me