Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Nightmares or dreams [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 02:26:23 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
post them here i know you want to , it can be about spyro, pokemon, skylanders, and so on but it must be a dream or a day dream
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 02:28:40 25/08/2013
i daydreamed that skylanders never existed, the daydream involved many a parent in having more money
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 02:34:02 25/08/2013
Had this last night....

Started with One Piece and them battling the Foxy Pirates. A bad guy shows up, they are nearly killed and get separated. This leads to a 2 year time-skip.

2 Years later, the KND, now older and retired from the KND are on the run from the bad guy mentioned above as he is using an army of robot dogs to capture and likely kill off humanity. They find a former KND base and seek refuge but are overrun. They gain the idea to seek refuge in the now abandoned Moon base.

They reach moon base which is now rather run down with little lights on. The only occupant is the Skylander Bouncer running the computer system. Nigel goes up to the computer and inputs some password which logs him into the system. An old message which had been in the system for some time then appears from the blonde girl leader (362) to Number 1, as a sort of final farewell as of the events going on and how the KND is falling and wishing him good luck in surviving the catastrophe before them.

After the message it switches with me controlling Bouncer as if I am playing Swap Force. The dream ends as I take Bouncer back over to the computer review the message.

I want to try to make this into a fanfic of somekind.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#4 Posted: 02:40:14 25/08/2013
I once had a dream where Godzilla and Destoroyah were fighting near Disney World. Was scarier than expected.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#5 Posted: 02:44:39 25/08/2013
I had a dream that eventually became the world that my FC Pokémon live in when I write stories or draw pictures.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#6 Posted: 02:45:50 25/08/2013
I had a dream with Meta Knight...
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#7 Posted: 03:29:37 25/08/2013
NiGHTS into dreams.
*Bricked*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#8 Posted: 04:59:06 25/08/2013
Danny Phantom and I were in New York in the fall with my family. He and I were following evil people or something. I did some sweet flying moves.
---
I is ded
#9 Posted: 05:20:44 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
Danny Phantom and I were in New York in the fall with my family. He and I were following evil people or something. I did some sweet flying moves.

LOVE THAT DREAM
i had a nightmare that this mosnster was here and we were all staring at it then it ate my mom then i woke up my mom said lay back down it was only a dream or was that a dream smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#10 Posted: 05:24:36 25/08/2013
Quote: Eevee88

LOVE THAT DREAM
i had a nightmare that this mosnster was here and we were all staring at it then it ate my mom then i woke up my mom said lay back down it was only a dream or was that a dream smilie

I HATE dreams that you think are reality. There was one once where my family was turned into zombies and I had to kill them so they wouldn't eat me.... I felt so horrible when I woke up. I've had the classic get up and get ready for the day dream too. So unfair....
---
I is ded
#11 Posted: 05:28:22 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator

LOVE THAT DREAM

I HATE dreams that you think are reality. There was one once where my family was turned into zombies and I had to kill them so they wouldn't eat me.... I felt so horrible when I woke up. I've had the classic get up and get ready for the day dream too. So unfair....

mm cool
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12 Posted: 05:39:52 25/08/2013

LOVE THAT DREAM

I had one of those once. I got up and did my morning routine, went downstairs and got some cereal, and sat down and watched an episode of spongebob. All of the sudden I heard my mom yelling at me to get up. It felt like a cruel joke. I had to do everything all over again. And the creepy thing was, that exact same episode of spongebob was on when I went downstairs...
#13 Posted: 05:43:39 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap

LOVE THAT DREAM

I had one of those once. I got up and did my morning routine, went downstairs and got some cereal, and sat down and watched an episode of spongebob. All of the sudden I heard my mom yelling at me to get up. It felt like a cruel joke. I had to do everything all over again. And the creepy thing was, that exact same episode of spongebob was on when I went downstairs...

cool ..
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#14 Posted: 06:55:09 25/08/2013
I had one of the 'classic' get up and get ready for the day dreams. It was pretty ordinary.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#15 Posted: 08:29:39 25/08/2013
I had a dream that I was at a school and there was a forest nearby. I went inside the forest and my cat Spyro was there aswell as my dead cats Yumyum and Koko. I was following them and they were teaching me the way of a cat. So I was jumping really high and everything. Oh and the forest looked like the one from Avatar. I then saw a cat trapped in a chasm so I jumped in, saved it, came out and woke up.
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#16 Posted: 09:19:22 25/08/2013
I had a Nightmare where we were back I school before we should be and I was like "I am not meant to be at school smilie" SO SAD...
---
#17 Posted: 09:20:55 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wreckingballbob
I had a Nightmare where we were back I school before we should be and I was like "I am not meant to be at school smilie" SO SAD...

huh that is not scary
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#18 Posted: 09:52:24 25/08/2013
poop!!!!!!
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#19 Posted: 10:19:19 25/08/2013
I had a dream where Spinellizilla was attacking New York and badass Sykes (although much smaller) tried to defeat her.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#20 Posted: 11:52:51 25/08/2013
I keep having dreams that my alter-ego escapes from my body, then I have to kill him to save humanity. The problem is that when I actually find him, he ends up killing me. Worse yet is that my third alter-ego (who is also evil) also escapes, he ends up brutally murdering the first one and destroys the world.

I also woke up from a "false reality" before. I remember waking up and going to a friend's house. I couldn't tell who it was, but he seemed familiar. Anyways, we played around in the lake near his house for a while. Then we went inside and watched tv. A commercial was on for a game that starred paper Bowser and Midna. So me and my friend go to a game store to buy the game but it isn't there. Suddenly I hear something, and I wake up.

I would have killed for that game...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#21 Posted: 11:53:46 25/08/2013
same dream over and over again

EVIL STEALTH ELF VAMPIRE KEEPS MURDERING ME!
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#22 Posted: 12:27:06 25/08/2013
Nightmares tend to reappear for me each year.
#23 Posted: 20:14:57 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
i had a dream

i was going down the toilet but sonic rescued me

our cats could talk
---
MrW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1356
#24 Posted: 20:42:57 25/08/2013
I had my weirdest dream something like 6 years ago.

I was driving a red car on a long straight road that went through a big desert. Somewhere there were giant rocks and hills close to the road, but it was still a straight road, digger through the hills. A group of Winnie Pooh -looking toy bears were hiding behind one huge rock, and when my car came closer, one of them launched a missile that hit right behind my car, and the car went broken enough from the back and I had to stop. I realized that they have maybe more guns, and ran behind a rock that had a bit less height than I had, and was in cover. I checked the place where the missile had come, and noticed a group of Poohs slowly walking closer. However, I had some ninja stars, and fought against them by throwing some. Then I woke up, and was like what the f just happened.
---
Science, *****!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#25 Posted: 21:03:55 25/08/2013
I was at the mystery shack in gravity falls, I was Mabel for an odd reason. I opened the door and went outside and looked around. All of a sudden a werewolf popped out of no where and started chasing me. I ran as fast as i could back into the shack. Dipper had saw me and the wolf had begun chasing him too.
We kept running and running. I tripped and the wolf pinned me down, it ripped a chunk out of my arm. It was about to attack again until Dipper grabbed a broom and hit it.
He helped me get up and we ran to a closet, we hid inside. There was a first aid kit so he wrapped a bandage around my arm.....

And thats when i woke up the next morning. The fact that made it the most creepy was that wen i woke up my arm was red IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT THAT THE WEREWOLF RIPPED THE FRIGGIN CHUNK OUTTA MY ARM!!! *Shiver*

Here`s the second nightmare that went along with it. I`m curious if it will continue.....

The were wolf broke its claws through the door, and my arm was in pain and bleeding a lot. The bandage had been stained red. We then heard a clunk and looked outside. Grunkle stan had knocked out the wolf. But he said it would only be for a short time. We quickly followed him and went up stairs in the attic where Dipper`s and Mabel`s beds where. At this time i started to feel a little sick....

And thats when i woke up! And i had the same feeling when i woke up! I`m very worried!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#26 Posted: 21:04:48 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
I was at the mystery shack in gravity falls, I was Mabel for an odd reason. I opened the door and went outside and looked around. All of a sudden a werewolf popped out of no where and started chasing me. I ran as fast as i could back into the shack. Dipper had saw me and the wolf had begun chasing him too.
We kept running and running. I tripped and the wolf pinned me down, it ripped a chunk out of my arm. It was about to attack again until Dipper grabbed a broom and hit it.
He helped me get up and we ran to a closet, we hid inside. There was a first aid kit so he wrapped a bandage around my arm.....

And thats when i woke up the next morning. The fact that made it the most creepy was that wen i woke up my arm was red IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT THAT THE WEREWOLF RIPPED THE FRIGGIN CHUNK OUTTA MY ARM!!! *Shiver*

Here`s the second nightmare that went along with it. I`m curious if it will continue.....

The were wolf broke its claws through the door, and my arm was in pain and bleeding a lot. The bandage had been stained red. We then heard a clunk and looked outside. Grunkle stan had knocked out the wolf. But he said it would only be for a short time. We quickly followed him and went up stairs in the attic where Dipper`s and Mabel`s beds where. At this time i started to feel a little sick....

And thats when i woke up! And i had the same feeling when i woke up! I`m very worried!

i remember that story
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#27 Posted: 21:49:55 25/08/2013

Did the werewolf look anything like this?

[User Posted Image]
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#28 Posted: 21:56:33 25/08/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons

[User Posted Image]

No smilie Like the werewolf from Skyrim but gravity falls style. So, i guess a little similar, but not really.
---
#29 Posted: 00:03:33 26/08/2013
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: MoonHorizons

[User Posted Image]

No smilie Like the werewolf from Skyrim but gravity falls style. So, i guess a little similar, but not really.

Did someone just say SKYRIM??? smilie

Yes :3 I watched my friend play it before. I might ask for it for Christmas or my Birthday.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#30 Posted: 00:09:48 26/08/2013
I daydream rather than dream at night *shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#31 Posted: 00:11:49 26/08/2013
[User Posted Image]
_____
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#32 Posted: 00:21:18 26/08/2013

LOVE THAT DREAM

OMG yes, I once had a dream where I was like living the move War of the Worlds. Martians were attacking killign people and it felt so real, I ended up waking up out of fear then when I went back to sleep, I went BACK INTO THE SAME DREAM!! continuing right where it left off.

I've also dreamt my alarm going off and woke up from it and thought it was time to get up when it wasn't.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#33 Posted: 00:24:35 26/08/2013
Anyone ever just, lay in bed hoping a good dream that was interrupted by you waking up, will come back?

I had this dream, i'm not going to explain it, but it made me feel safe and that someone loved me..I tried to keep the feeling but it slipped away...*sigh* damn school.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me