Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
i had a werid dream [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 03:41:44 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
HDAZ was there and SiA but HDAZ was a boy and i think SiA was to i am not sure if i dreamed that or i day dreamed that or thought that
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#2 Posted: 10:56:08 24/08/2013
I had a weird dream too! It was so weird that I still don't know who exactly caught me. I was walking down a flight of stairs then I tripped and started to fall, then all of the sudden this guy I don't know who grabbed me and stopped me from falling. I just looked at him and thanked him. Then we logged on to DS and started talking to everyone about it. It was weird! smilie
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 11:17:33 24/08/2013
Eevee, Do you know what a blog is?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#4 Posted: 18:15:52 24/08/2013
Personal thoughts?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 18:24:39 24/08/2013
I had a weird one last night too.

Started with One Piece and them battling the Foxy Pirates. A bad guy shows up, they are nearly killed and get separated. This leads to a 2 year time-skip.

2 Years later, the KND, now older and retired from the KND are on the run from the bad guy mentioned above as he is using an army of robot dogs to capture and likely kill off humanity. They find a former KND base and seek refuge but are overrun. They gain the idea to seek refuge in the now abandoned Moon base.

They reach moon base which is now rather run down with little lights on. The only occupant is the Skylander Bouncer running the computer system. Nigel goes up to the computer and inputs some password which logs him into the system. An old message which had been in the system for some time then appears from the blonde girl leader (I forget her number) to Number 1, as a sort of final farewell as of the events going on and how the KND is falling and wishing him good luck in surviving the catastrophe before them.

After the message it switches with me controlling Bouncer as if I am playing Swap Force. The dream ends as I take Bouncer back over to the computer review the message.

Some of it like me playing Swap Force and there being a 2-year timeskip wasn't exactly shown, but just, I knew that's what was happening.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#6 Posted: 18:28:28 24/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Let's help Eevee make a blog :3

EDIT: Here. I basically just searched "blog making for kids" :d

Omg I actually want to make my own forum on there... xD
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#7 Posted: 18:29:32 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
HAVE YOU READ OTHER TOPICS MY MOM HAS TO CHECK IT OUT
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me