Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Thanks to all my friends on here!! [CLOSED]
Doobrywhatsits Green Sparx Gems: 363
#1 Posted: 03:12:07 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here who has friended me. Thanks for sending gifts every day. I get about 10 gems a day just from gifts sent. When I have time to send the party invitations, I get around another 15-20 gems from that. It is very time consuming though and it takes about 5 hours to get to everyone. Just so you know, your awesome & I love this game. I think I'll be playing it for a while yet. When I'm done clearing sheep mobs & troll camps and stuff, at least I still have gifts to collect & invitations to send. The game would be pretty ordinary if there wasn't much to do after I've been around my own kingdom. Thanks everyone!
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Winternights7 Green Sparx Gems: 166
#2 Posted: 06:16:58 24/08/2013
Totally with you. I only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and now have lots of friends who I love visiting. They gift every day and so do I. I'm one happy bunny smilie

User name: Su Winter
---
********** user name: Su Winter **********
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3 Posted: 09:19:39 24/08/2013
Ditto.
DarrenF Green Sparx Gems: 283
#4 Posted: 13:07:56 24/08/2013
Add me darrenf
We gift every day
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#5 Posted: 17:30:52 24/08/2013
Agreed! This community has greatly increased my enjoyment from this game!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
cengaverrr Green Sparx Gems: 159
#6 Posted: 19:50:11 24/08/2013
Thank you ! After I came across the discussion you started, my number of friends reached to 60.
---
Activate: Cengaverrr
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#7 Posted: 20:27:34 24/08/2013
I'm an addicted player, but I'd like to send out a special thankyou to those three players even more addicted than me who still have a red arrow on my friends list - lashie, stubomatic and superstickboy - in that order. Despite my best efforts, they won't let me catch up. And I love them for it.

Lashie remains the ONLY player I've encountered who can claim that she actually does gift EVERY SINGLE DAY. A feat that deserves to be applauded.

And to the half dozen regular posters that opted not to accept my invitation over a three month period and whose invitations I finally revoked today to fill my quota - that's a lot of gems you lot have tossed away.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:30 24/08/2013 by Woz
Lash Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#8 Posted: 00:07:40 25/08/2013
-takes a bow-

Haha. But seriously, you and Stubomatic and Superstickboy are some of my best gifters too. smilie
---
Lashie on Lost Islands.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#9 Posted: 04:11:41 25/08/2013
Yep! Having friends on the game really makes a difference :-)
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
JaynaMac Green Sparx Gems: 404
#10 Posted: 13:11:15 25/08/2013
Can't agree more. This game would be a lot less fun -- and a lot harder to play -- without a solid list of friends. And my friends from this forum are by far the best!

I try to send gifts daily, but occasionally miss (like during our camping trip -- believe it or not, places with no cell signal still exist! Who knew?!?). Despite my best efforts, I'll never catch some of my Lost Islands friends.

Thanks for the post, Doobry; you're absolutely right.
---
Find me (Jaynamac) on Lost Islands....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me