Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
bye. [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 02:05:16 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
/leaving and returning thread lol nope.

I just hurt people and make people leave, I can't deal with it anymore. I can't go on for awhile. All it does is make me sad. But before i go, I am pointing fingers. BRAVO. I can't stand his arrogantness/prickiness. I know he has a **** irl, but he can't take it out on me anymore. I know he will point fingers and stuff and defend himself. but I can't stand it anymroe. This website, pokemon showdown, and my irl have made me start doing this again:
[User Posted Image]

It does not look like much, but it is, it grows everyday, and i have done it to both arms. Yep, it is SH, but idc, it feels good. I scratch till I bleed to get rid of the pain, it just feels numb. And really good.

So goodbye everyone except bravo.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#2 Posted: 02:07:33 23/08/2013
noo dont leave ;__;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#3 Posted: 02:09:02 23/08/2013
How am I envolved in this in any way.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4 Posted: 02:09:31 23/08/2013
The picture was disturbing.
And no matter how dramatic this is, you should still put it in the Leaving/Returning thread.
#5 Posted: 02:09:35 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bravo101
How am I envolved in this in any way.

bravo i am sick of you, i hate you more than myself. Just never talk to me ever again. I dont want to hear it.
---
#6 Posted: 02:10:32 23/08/2013
I barely even talk to you? smilie
Is this about Pokemon Showdown? That's the only thing I can think of.
#7 Posted: 02:11:05 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I barely even talk to you? smilie
Is this about Pokemon Showdown? That's the only thing I can think of.

leave me alone.
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#8 Posted: 02:11:07 23/08/2013
I'm lost for words right now......

Don't leave...
#9 Posted: 02:11:44 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
i just feel like crawling up in a corner and dying. I have nothing. I am just a lost soul who is **** and a waste of space.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#10 Posted: 02:11:45 23/08/2013
*smacks with rolled up newspaper*

No hurting yourself like that!!! Bad!
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#11 Posted: 02:12:03 23/08/2013
Quote: thumper
I'm lost for words right now......

- - -
#12 Posted: 02:12:33 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: shorty
While I'm sorry that you're going through whatever stress is causing this, I don't really see how Pokemon Showdown and Bravo are the cause of your self harm. I've barely even seen Bravo talk to you, unless it's through PMs or your Guestbook.

no. it is because the person i love will never love me back and i have nothing anymroe. I just sit through the days wasting away. why should i even be here.
---
#13 Posted: 02:12:42 23/08/2013
And you feel like a **** why?
I mean really, what has Bravo done to you?Is Pokemon Showdown really big enough of a reason to hurt yourself?
#14 Posted: 02:13:35 23/08/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
And you feel like a **** why?
I mean really, what has Bravo done to you?Is Pokemon Showdown really big enough of a reason to hurt yourself?

I barely have any interaction with him except Pokemon Showdown, which i dont even know what happened..?
I don't know whats going on
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#15 Posted: 02:14:05 23/08/2013
how did but wait how did what?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#16 Posted: 02:14:26 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator

my final post on dS for a while...

I hurt myself because:

i am fat,ugly, a horrible perosn, no one likes me, why should i even live, loving someone who will never love you back hurts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:34 23/08/2013 by joerox123
#17 Posted: 02:16:24 23/08/2013
Quote: joerox123
While I'm sorry that you're going through whatever stress is causing this, I don't really see how Pokemon Showdown and Bravo are the cause of your self harm. I've barely even seen Bravo talk to you, unless it's through PMs or your Guestbook.

no. it is because the person i love will never love me back and i have nothing anymroe. I just sit through the days wasting away. why should i even be here.

Oh enough with the Self-Pity.
Plenty more Fish in the sea, besides, why is that person so important?If he/she dosen't feel the same way, just move on.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#18 Posted: 02:18:59 23/08/2013
... There is NEVER a good reason to hurt yourself.

Clearly people like you, otherwise people would ignore this topic or say mean things, instead people are here trying to help you and keep you here.

People go through that kind of feeling all the time. It's caleld rejection, it's a part of the dating process. You ask someone out, they say eww no, then curl and cry for a day, but life goes on and you try again. You try you fail, you try you fail, but the only true failure is when you stop trying. So get up out of the mud and either go try to win over said love or tell them to go screw themselves for missing out on you and move on.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#19 Posted: 02:19:58 23/08/2013
I still don't know how this has anything to do with me?
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#20 Posted: 02:20:36 23/08/2013
what is going on @_@ < confused sign
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#21 Posted: 02:22:07 23/08/2013
Quote: Seiki
... There is NEVER a good reason to hurt yourself.

Clearly people like you, otherwise people would ignore this topic or say mean things, instead people are here trying to help you and keep you here.

People go through that kind of feeling all the time. It's caleld rejection, it's a part of the dating process. You ask someone out, they say eww no, then curl and cry for a day, but life goes on and you try again. You try you fail, you try you fail, but the only true failure is when you stop trying. So get up out of the mud and either go try to win over said love or tell them to go screw themselves for missing out on you and move on.

It cannot be better said.This is so true.
SH is YOUR choice, no matter what is done to you, YOU choose to do it, and it dosen't matter who you are or what you look like!You're still a person.I myself, won't say "aww joerox it's okay we still love you!"Because frankly, I'm SICK of the amount of people who make these kind of threads.REALLY.Just get ****ing over it.GOD.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#22 Posted: 02:22:43 23/08/2013
Well...I must respect the decision you make...
#23 Posted: 02:28:07 23/08/2013
I don't understand what's going on.

EDIT: And what the hell are you talking about 'took it out on you'? I never even talk to you! Or do anything negative towards you! So what the ****?? How is this my fault at all!?

Self harm is a CHOICE. It is YOUR idea to do it to yourself, so you can't blame other people and try to make them seem like a monster!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:31 23/08/2013 by Bravo101
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#24 Posted: 02:35:16 23/08/2013
Joerox, do you truly believe you are any of those things.

do you truly believe you are fat and ugly. Do you feel it deep down inside you, that you know this fate that you must harm yourself because you are fat and ugly.

Cause you know, there isn't a need to do that. You aren't ugly. Everyone exists to on this planet for a reason, and everyone of us is beautiful.

Joerox, sometimes I would beat myself up because I felt pointless to society and life, being in a completely wrong puzzle.

But I don't need to do that because I know I am beautiful.

And you do not need to hurt yourself for this reason. You don't need to blame ANYONE for the harm YOU inflicted on YOURSELF.

It's not Bravo's fault, it's you. And YOU can fix it.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#25 Posted: 02:36:48 23/08/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
It cannot be better said.This is so true.
SH is YOUR choice, no matter what is done to you, YOU choose to do it, and it dosen't matter who you are or what you look like!You're still a person.I myself, won't say "aww joerox it's okay we still love you!"Because frankly, I'm SICK of the amount of people who make these kind of threads.REALLY.Just get ****ing over it.GOD.

This is one of the first threads like this I've seen in a while.
I agree that there is never a good reason for self harm and I don't think it's something that's smart. I also don't agree with him blaming it on Bravo. But, I admit that I sometimes get depressed over stupid ****, stuff that's even more minor than this. Due to that, I think telling someone to 'get the **** over it' isn't a very good choice, no matter how 'minor' their problems seem to you.

Yeah I guess you're right.
I guess I was a little angry.
#26 Posted: 02:39:10 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
where did i say bravo made me SH. I didn't, so STFU.
---
#27 Posted: 02:41:35 23/08/2013

Yes you did!
You said you were pointing fingers for all of this on me.
I BARELY TALK TO YOU!
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU RYAN!

The only time we interact is on Pokemon Showdown and I barely talk to you there! I don't understand what you think I did to you!?
#28 Posted: 02:43:47 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Yes you did!
You said you were pointing fingers for all of this on me.
I BARELY TALK TO YOU!
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU RYAN!

The only time we interact is on Pokemon Showdown and I barely talk to you there! I don't understand what you think I did to you!?

/leaving and returning thread lol nope.

I just hurt people and make people leave, I can't deal with it anymore. I can't go on for awhile. All it does is make me sad. But before i go, I am pointing fingers. BRAVO. I can't stand his arrogantness/prickiness. I know he has a **** irl, but he can't take it out on me anymore. I know he will point fingers and stuff and defend himself. but I can't stand it anymroe. This website, pokemon showdown, and my irl have made me start doing this again:
[User Posted Image]

It does not look like much, but it is, it grows everyday, and i have done it to both arms. Yep, it is SH, but idc, it feels good. I scratch till I bleed to get rid of the pain, it just feels numb. And really good.

So goodbye everyone except bravo.

THE BOLD IS ABOUT YOU JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE
THE ITALICS ARE THE REASON I SH

now do you fùcking see
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#29 Posted: 02:59:26 23/08/2013
Joerox, enough self pity. Get your poop together and try to explain to us why you're doing this to yourself. I could beat myself up right now because I realize that I probably can't make a difference but I know better than to self harm myself. As said earlier, self harm is a choice. Sorry to say this joerox but this is just freaking insane.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#30 Posted: 03:01:19 23/08/2013
I'm closing this, for it will only bring more pain to you.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me