Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Darkspyro Wars [CLOSED]
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 21:52:05 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
*cue star wars music*

"It is a dark time for the hunters. Although the Mandy Star has been destroyed, Spinelli troops have driven the Hunter forces from their hidden forum and pursued them across the forums.

Evading the dreaded Imperial Spinellifleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Jagged Starwalker has estabilished a new secret forum on the remote ice world of Broth.

The evil lord Darth Clayface, obsessed with finding young Jagged Starwalker, has dispatched thousands of remote Spinellprobes into the the far reaches of darkSpyro...."
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#2 Posted: 21:52:46 22/08/2013
please stop posting Spinelli stuff
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 21:57:14 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
please stop posting Spinelli stuff

[User Posted Image]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#4 Posted: 21:58:45 22/08/2013
am i jagged skywalker
better not be
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#5 Posted: 21:59:53 22/08/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

I'm the fat Rebel.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#6 Posted: 22:00:13 22/08/2013
am i jagged skywalker
better be i love jagged skywalker

fixed smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#7 Posted: 22:00:15 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

DummyZ Solo

Princess HotDogAndZap

DragonCamobacca

Sykes Fett

Emperess Spinelli

Darth Bane

ClayFace
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#8 Posted: 22:00:41 22/08/2013
Quote: ClayFace
*cue star wars music*

"It is a dark time for the hunters. Although the Mandy Star has been destroyed, Spinelli troops have driven the Hunter forces from their hidden forum and pursued them across the forums.

Evading the dreaded Imperial Spinellifleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Jagged Starwalker has estabilished a new secret forum on the remote ice world of Broth.

The evil lord Darth Clayface, obsessed with finding young Jagged Starwalker, has dispatched thousands of remote Spinellprobes into the the far reaches of darkSpyro...."

And then you woke up when cold water was poured on you

Quote: MoonHorizons
*cue star wars music*

And doesnt this look familiar? At least give credit smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:03:19 22/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#9 Posted: 22:03:12 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
*cue star wars music*

Hi Chewbacca!
#10 Posted: 22:03:48 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
*cue star wars music*

*cue star wars music*

And doesnt this look familiar? At least give credit smilie

He inspired it.
He is creator
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#11 Posted: 22:04:01 22/08/2013
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

DummyZ Solo

Princess HotDogAndZap

DragonCamobacca

Sykes Fett

Emperess Spinelli

Darth Bane

ClayFace

You forgot Seiki-3PO
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12 Posted: 22:04:38 22/08/2013
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

DummyZ Solo

Princess HotDogAndZap

DragonCamobacca

Sykes Fett

Emperess Spinelli

Darth Bane

ClayFace

can i shoot stuff
#13 Posted: 22:05:12 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

DummyZ Solo

Princess HotDogAndZap

DragonCamobacca

Sykes Fett

Emperess Spinelli

Darth Bane

ClayFace

You forgot Seiki-3PO

Utini
Eruptor and Sunburn are Jawas
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#14 Posted: 22:05:26 22/08/2013
*cue star wars music*

Hi Chewbacca!

I do not talk in a primal beast language thank you.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 22:05:37 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
I came :I

I came I saw I smashed
#16 Posted: 22:06:35 22/08/2013
Obi Wan Someobi
#17 Posted: 22:12:17 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ratigan the Hutt
#18 Posted: 22:13:17 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
An Ewok.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#19 Posted: 22:14:17 22/08/2013
R2-Slug2 is here.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#20 Posted: 22:24:57 22/08/2013
Spoilered in order to fit story in and to avoid story spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie.

It is now three after the events of A New Mandy. The Hunter Alliance has been forced to flee its base on Lelvin 4 and estabilish a new base on the planet of noodles called Broth. An Imperial Spinelli Destroyer dispatched by the Spinelli Lord Darth Clayface, continuing his quest for Jagged Skywalker, launches thousands of Spinellprobe droids across the galaxy, one of which lands on Broth and begins its survey of the planet. Jagged Starwalker, on patrol astride her Lollol, discovers the Spinellprobe which she mistakes for a meteorite. After reporting to comrade Ban Trollo that he'll investigate the site, Jagged is knocked unconcious by a deadly Baka creature. When Jagged does not come back to Icko Base, Ban Trollo goes out on his Lollol to search for him in an enroaching storm. Upon waking up, Jagged finds herself hanging upside down; his eyes opening to the sight of a Baka eating his Lollol. Using the Force, Jagged is able to pull the lightsaber to herself. After she ignites it, she cuts herself free and cuts of the attacking Baka's arm, running out of the cave and into the cold night of Broth. Jagged tries to make his way to Icko Base on foot, but she finds herself caught in a blizzard of noodles and collapses. Suddenly, he sees the force ghost of Nobi-Ban Benobi appear before her. Nobi tells Jagged to go to Dagolol to undergo training under Yo-duh, a Hipster Grand Master. After the spirit dissapears, Ban walked up to an almost an almost unconcious Jagged, who is constantly mumbling about Nobi, Yo-Duh and Dagolol. At this point, the lollol that Ban was riding collapses and dies from the extreme intensity of noodles. To keep Jagged warm during the blizzard, Ban uses Jagged's lightsaber to cut open the dead Lollol and places Jagged in it. Ban then sets about building a shelter that he and Jagged will stay in during the night. They are forced to stay out in the night as Noodlespeeders that the hunters use for atmospheric flight had not been adapted for extremely noodley temperatures of the Broth night and are therefore unable to to mount a rescue operation on Ban and Jagged. The next morning, Hunter Pilots set out from Icko Base to search for the missing men. Lel Seneslel, one of the pilots in the Rogue Group makes contact with Ban Trollo over comlink and the pair are rescued. When they are taken back, Jagged is put in a Baka Tank for healing under the care of the medical droid. 3-2C. Princess Lela Lolgana tries to urge Ban to stay with the hunters, and when Ban assumes it is because she has feelings for him, Lela loses her temper and calls her a "stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerd herder." Meanwhile the Spinellprobe has spotted signs that Broth is occupied and sends a signal to the Imperial Spinellifleet, shortly before being destroyed by Ban Trollo and Chewbaka. Aboard the Mandecutor, Admiral Sykes Ozzlol dismisses the information as evidence of smugglers, nothing more. However, Darth Clayface knows better and orders the fleet to Broth. General Lieekan, realizing the Spinellpire is probably aware of their location, orders the evacuation of Icko Base to begin.

To be continued.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:06 22/08/2013 by MoonHorizons
#21 Posted: 22:26:17 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Spoilered in order to fit story in and to avoid story spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie.

It is now three after the events of A New Mandy. The Hunter Alliance has been forced to flee its base on Lelvin 4 and estabilish a new base on the planet of noodles called Broth. An Imperial Spinelli Destroyer dispatched by the Spinelli Lord Darth Clayface, continuing his quest for Jagged Skywalker, launches thousands of Spinellprobe droids across the galaxy, one of which lands on Broth and begins its survey of the planet. Jagged Starwalker, on patrol astride her Lollol, discovers the Spinellprobe which she mistakes for a meteorite. After reporting to comrade Ban Trollo that he'll investigate the site, Jagged is knocked unconcious by a deadly Baka creature. When Jagged does not come back to Icko Base, Ban Trollo goes out on his Lollol to search for him in an enroaching storm. Upon waking up, Jagged finds herself hanging upside down; his eyes opening to the sight of a Baka eating his Lollol. Using the Force, Jagged is able to pull the lightsaber to herself. After she ignites it, she cuts herself free and cuts of the attacking Baka's arm, running out of the cave and into the cold night of Broth. Jagged tries to make his way to Icko Base on foot, but she finds herself caught in a blizzard of noodles and collapses. Suddenly, he sees the force ghost of Nobi-Ban Benobi appear before her. Nobi tells Jagged to go to Dagolol to undergo training under Yo-duh, a Hipster Grand Master. After the spirit dissapears, Ban walked up to an almost an almost unconcious Jagged, who is constantly mumbling about Nobi, Yo-Duh and Dagolol. At this point, the lollol that Ban was riding collapses and dies from the extreme intensity of noodles. To keep Jagged warm during the blizzard, Ban uses Jagged's lightsaber to cut open the dead Lollol and places Jagged in it. Ban then sets about building a shelter that he and Jagged will stay in during the night. They are forced to stay out in the night as Noodlespeeders that the hunters use for atmospheric flight had not been adapted for extremely noodley temperatures of the Broth night and are therefore unable to to mount a rescue operation on Ban and Jagged. The next morning, Hunter Pilots set out from Icko Base to search for the missing men. Lel Seneslel, one of the pilots in the Rogue Group makes contact with Ban Trollo over comlink and the pair are rescued. When they are taken back, Jagged is put in a Baka Tank for healing under the care of the medical droid. 3-2C. Princess Lela Lolgana tries to urge Ban to stay with the hunters, and when Ban assumes it is because she has feelings for him, Lela loses her temper and calls her a "stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerd herder." Meanwhile the Spinellprobe has spotted signs that Broth is occupied and sends a signal to the Imperial Spinellifleet, shortly before being destroyed by Ban Trollo and Chewbaka. Aboard the Mandecutor, Admiral Blender Ozzlol dismisses the information as evidence of smugglers, nothing more. However, Darth Clayface knows better and orders the fleet to Broth. General Lieekan, realizing the Spinellpire is probably aware of their location, orders the evacuation of Icko Base to begin.

To be continued.

Epic.
Add Sykes in it.
#22 Posted: 22:27:38 22/08/2013

It is now three after the events of A New Mandy. The Hunter Alliance has been forced to flee its base on Lelvin 4 and estabilish a new base on the planet of noodles called Broth. An Imperial Spinelli Destroyer dispatched by the Spinelli Lord Darth Clayface, continuing his quest for Jagged Skywalker, launches thousands of Spinellprobe droids across the galaxy, one of which lands on Broth and begins its survey of the planet. Jagged Starwalker, on patrol astride her Lollol, discovers the Spinellprobe which she mistakes for a meteorite. After reporting to comrade Ban Trollo that he'll investigate the site, Jagged is knocked unconcious by a deadly Baka creature. When Jagged does not come back to Icko Base, Ban Trollo goes out on his Lollol to search for him in an enroaching storm. Upon waking up, Jagged finds herself hanging upside down; his eyes opening to the sight of a Baka eating his Lollol. Using the Force, Jagged is able to pull the lightsaber to herself. After she ignites it, she cuts herself free and cuts of the attacking Baka's arm, running out of the cave and into the cold night of Broth. Jagged tries to make his way to Icko Base on foot, but she finds herself caught in a blizzard of noodles and collapses. Suddenly, he sees the force ghost of Nobi-Ban Benobi appear before her. Nobi tells Jagged to go to Dagolol to undergo training under Yo-duh, a Hipster Grand Master. After the spirit dissapears, Ban walked up to an almost an almost unconcious Jagged, who is constantly mumbling about Nobi, Yo-Duh and Dagolol. At this point, the lollol that Ban was riding collapses and dies from the extreme intensity of noodles. To keep Jagged warm during the blizzard, Ban uses Jagged's lightsaber to cut open the dead Lollol and places Jagged in it. Ban then sets about building a shelter that he and Jagged will stay in during the night. They are forced to stay out in the night as Noodlespeeders that the hunters use for atmospheric flight had not been adapted for extremely noodley temperatures of the Broth night and are therefore unable to to mount a rescue operation on Ban and Jagged. The next morning, Hunter Pilots set out from Icko Base to search for the missing men. Lel Seneslel, one of the pilots in the Rogue Group makes contact with Ban Trollo over comlink and the pair are rescued. When they are taken back, Jagged is put in a Baka Tank for healing under the care of the medical droid. 3-2C. Princess Lela Lolgana tries to urge Ban to stay with the hunters, and when Ban assumes it is because she has feelings for him, Lela loses her temper and calls her a "stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerd herder." Meanwhile the Spinellprobe has spotted signs that Broth is occupied and sends a signal to the Imperial Spinellifleet, shortly before being destroyed by Ban Trollo and Chewbaka. Aboard the Mandecutor, Admiral Blender Ozzlol dismisses the information as evidence of smugglers, nothing more. However, Darth Clayface knows better and orders the fleet to Broth. General Lieekan, realizing the Spinellpire is probably aware of their location, orders the evacuation of Icko Base to begin.

To be continued.

Epic.
Add Sykes in it.

Okay, Sykes is one of the main generals.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:25 22/08/2013 by MoonHorizons
#23 Posted: 22:28:41 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator

To be continued.

Epic.
Add Sykes in it.

Great.
Episode 6 soon.
#24 Posted: 22:29:40 22/08/2013

Epic.
Add Sykes in it.

Great.
Episode 6 soon.

But we haven't even gotten to the battle of Broth yet.
---
#25 Posted: 22:30:30 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Great.
Episode 6 soon.

But we haven't even gotten to the battle of Broth yet.

Finish that.
Add Captain Clown and ***in in it.
#26 Posted: 23:04:18 22/08/2013
Part 2: The Battle of Broth

Darth Clayface and the Imperial Spinellis set course for the Broth system to set up an attack. The rebels load whatever equipment they can onto transports and plan a rear-guard action to secure their escape. Jagged, now fully recovered from the Baka attack and a subsequent exposure, says farewell to ChewBaka and Trollo, who have decided to leave the alliance to resolve their debt to Bakka the Butt. As the Imperial Spinelli's enter the Broth system, General Lieekan orders full power to the energy shield that is protecting the base from orbital bombardment. Aboard the Mandecutor, Eaers notifies Clayface that Admiral Sykes Ozzlol has emerged from lightspeed close to Broth. Sykes had intended to catch the hunters before they could set up their defenses. However, Clayface learns that the hunters had been alerted to the fleet's arrival. Via video communication, Clayface force chokes Sykes for his incompetence, then appoints Captain Clown the new admiral on the spot. As Clayface previously ordered, the imperial ground spinellis, commanded by General Eaers, land outside the Hunter's shield and march overland to destroy the power generator. Princess Lela gives the Hunter fighters instructions on the evacuation to leave Broth two to three at a time past the energy shield to a rendezvous point, which is beyond the outer rim. Lieekan raises the shields to fire the Banion Cannon at one of the Imperial Spinellidestroyers allowed the first transports to escape. The Hunter pilots assigned to hold off the Imperial Ground Assault depart the Broth base for the oncoming battle against heavily equipped Spinillial Forces, who are armed with AT-STs and monstrous AT-AT walkers, led by General Eaers. The Rogue Squadron snowspeeder group led by Jagged Starwalker commences the attack. Jagged quickly realizes the AT-AT's armor is far too strong for blasters and decided to use an attached harpoon and tow cables to tangle the walker's legs. Jagged's gunner Fat Lollter is hit and banned during the first approach, leaving Wedgie Antelopes and his gunner West Jason to make the first pass. They manage to topple one of the AT-ATs which is destroyed as Hunter troops storm it. The main AT-AT commanded by General Eaers, prepares to take aim at the Hunter bases main power generator. Suddenly, Jagged's speeder is shot down by the Spinellials and crash-lands in the snow. Jagged escapes before the AT-AT can step on and crush her ship. The Hunter Base is now under direct attack by Spinellial SnowSpinellis have entered the base. Forcing Ban, Lela, Chewbaka and D-4QP to escape. Lela gives the evacuation command for the base as they leave. Jagged, meanwhile, manages to destroy another AT-AT by using her hoist cable to get into the belly of the transport, tossing in a thermal detonator, and then detaching herself as a series of explosions neutralize the AT-AT. The Hunters suffer major casualities as the result of the battle. The main AT-AT, driven by General Eaers, gets in firing range of the power generator than successfully blasts it and destroys it. Ban, Lela and company now realizing they are being followed by Clayface, make their way to the Millenium Falcon in time to escape. As the Falcon flies off, Jagged reaches Slug2-D2 and his X-wing starfighter and finally departs Broth. Changing course from the rendezvous, she sets her coordinates for Dagolol Ban and company are being pursued by Spinellial LIE Starfighters. Flipping the switch to take them to lightspeed, Ban realizes that hyperdrive has been damaged. While trying to fix the hyperdrive system, Ban enters an asteroid field to hamper pursuit. He manages to land his ship inside a cavern on one of the larger asteroids to rest and find a way to fix the ship.

To be continued.
---
#27 Posted: 23:05:26 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Great
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#28 Posted: 23:21:45 22/08/2013
I'm that one guy/Cow in the background that nobody seems to notice.
And as nobody notices I quietly mind control everyone and slowly take over the universe...
e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#29 Posted: 15:02:13 23/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

DummyZ Solo

Princess HotDogAndZap

DragonCamobacca

Sykes Fett

Emperess Spinelli

Darth Bane

ClayFace

can i shoot stuff

>:3..............
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12161
#30 Posted: 15:32:56 23/08/2013
cool i'll be captain kirk
#31 Posted: 15:34:09 23/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
am i jagged skywalker
better not be

DummyZ Solo

Princess HotDogAndZap

DragonCamobacca

Sykes Fett

Emperess Spinelli

Darth Bane

ClayFace

can i shoot stuff

And kiss your brother and DummyZ.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me