Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What the.. [CLOSED]
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#1 Posted: 06:36:26 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
My mum just starting yelling her head off at me and threw my ipad and now its all smashed. Stuck in bedroom and not allowed to come out until morning. Good thing i still have food in school bag. I guess i had it coming though, never be sad or down around parents they just start yelling at you and call you a stupid pathetic depressive piece of ****. That was her actual words. Dont know why im telling everyone about this i guess its just nice to get stuff of off your chest.
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:39:41 20/08/2013 by Blayze
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 06:58:39 20/08/2013
You have the right to be sad. No one should really yell at you for being sad.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12093
#3 Posted: 07:32:37 20/08/2013
Omg wth :C That's horrible, why would she do that? Are you okay ? smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#4 Posted: 09:04:18 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroboy
Omg wth :C That's horrible, why would she do that? Are you okay ? smilie

I guess she just couldn't take me being a bit down. She might be stressed i dunno. And yeah im okay, a bit shaken but all good.
Quote: Trix Master 100
You have the right to be sad. No one should really yell at you for being sad.

No one should, but it happens. Maybe she thought i was grumbling about something. When I'm down i usually become more reserved and not social.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:06:57 20/08/2013 by Blayze
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 10:26:10 20/08/2013
Poor you :c
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 10:43:28 20/08/2013
I'm really sorry you're going through this. It is a shame. I know how you're feeling, in my case it was my Dad that would snap then would start yelling and cursing at me. Sometimes showing your emotions on how you're feeling can really set off a parent. I hope you're okay, and it gets worked out between you and your Mom. ^.^
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#7 Posted: 12:16:01 20/08/2013
We already had a conversation about this, but I hope things go well with you as well.

Remember to stick to your desicion, it can only lead to better. You'll be fine.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#8 Posted: 13:21:18 20/08/2013
Is it just me, or is that going a little too far?
I mean, getting screamed at for being sad and the throwing a 500$ Device on the ground is going too far IMO. :I
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#9 Posted: 14:30:46 20/08/2013
Sorry to hear that, smashing things and cussing probably didnt make things better. :C

Off topic: this is the first topic ive seen you make since the thoughts on users.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#10 Posted: 14:35:42 20/08/2013
I find that rather stupid. She should try and enlighten you and make you happy, not call you rude things and make it worse. A parent should try and help, not call you a piece of ****. It's very dumb of her.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#11 Posted: 16:44:28 20/08/2013
Huge overreaction.
Don't let her get used to it. Talk back in a respectful way. If you get in trouble for that, it wasn't your fault. You might have brought some sense into her.

I sometimes am the one that people let go on when they are stress. I just ignore the anger remarks, but that's because I won't be dealing with them for much longer. If you're someone who can't take stuff like this and just brush it off, the I suggest you find a way to stop it before they get comfortable doing it.

Quote: Samius
We already had a conversation about this, but I hope things go well with you as well.

I kinda agree with this. Though I'm a bit confused on how it would only lead it to better. Sometimes the person won't care or respect you for standing up for yourself and still treat you very rudely.

Try your best not to let her get to you. Parents aren't always right like they like to believe.
I had a bit similar situation. My dad would get angry if he saw me looking like I was all depressed. One time I spoke back listing my opinions and my mom was around and got angry at my dad for getting angry with me whenever I looked sad. I bet if she wasn't around my dad would still think he was right. Point is, if she could be reasonable, maybe you could talk to her. Let her know how you feel. Have someone else that might increase the chances of her seeing what she did wrong.

Don't let others ruin your day. Especially when you don't deserve it.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#12 Posted: 17:03:35 20/08/2013
That sucks.
Agreed with what everyone else has said.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#13 Posted: 21:32:16 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: X-Treme
Sorry to hear that, smashing things and cussing probably didnt make things better. :C

Off topic: this is the first topic ive seen you make since the thoughts on users.

Ha yeah, I dont make many topics nowadays.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#14 Posted: 21:37:07 20/08/2013
Quote: Blayze
My mum just starting yelling her head off at me and threw my ipad and now its all smashed. Stuck in bedroom and not allowed to come out until morning. Good thing i still have food in school bag. I guess i had it coming though, never be sad or down around parents they just start yelling at you and call you a stupid pathetic depressive piece of ****. That was her actual words. Dont know why im telling everyone about this i guess its just nice to get stuff of off your chest.

want me to post a cute kitten for you ?
or kitten's smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#15 Posted: 21:41:18 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wspyro
Huge overreaction.
Don't let her get used to it. Talk back in a respectful way. If you get in trouble for that, it wasn't your fault. You might have brought some sense into her.

I sometimes am the one that people let go on when they are stress. I just ignore the anger remarks, but that's because I won't be dealing with them for much longer. If you're someone who can't take stuff like this and just brush it off, the I suggest you find a way to stop it before they get comfortable doing it.

I kinda agree with this. Though I'm a bit confused on how it would only lead it to better. Sometimes the person won't care or respect you for standing up for yourself and still treat you very rudely.

Try your best not to let her get to you. Parents aren't always right like they like to believe.
I had a bit similar situation. My dad would get angry if he saw me looking like I was all depressed. One time I spoke back listing my opinions and my mom was around and got angry at my dad for getting angry with me whenever I looked sad. I bet if she wasn't around my dad would still think he was right. Point is, if she could be reasonable, maybe you could talk to her. Let her know how you feel. Have someone else that might increase the chances of her seeing what she did wrong.

As I told Samius, i once stood up for myself and that ended in me being hit. So i just stand there and take it.
Hopefully things will change a bit now though since seeing councillor today D: that should end well.
Well finally let out of room have to admit im hungry, just getting silent treatment now. Even if she was yelling i still miss her talking.
@eevee88: yeshh cute lil kittys!
---
#16 Posted: 21:42:21 20/08/2013
Quote: wspyro
Huge overreaction.

As I told Samius, i once stood up for myself and that ended in me being hit. So i just stand there and take it.
Hopefully things will change a bit now though since seeing councillor today D: that should end well.
Well finally let out of room have to admit im hungry, just getting silent treatment now. Even if she was yelling i still miss her talking.
@eevee88: yeshh cute lil kittys!

otay i ill twy two wind them :3
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#17 Posted: 21:42:55 20/08/2013
worry for wouble post

hwere woo are https://www.google.com/search?...52F%3B610%3B250
---
#18 Posted: 21:46:56 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
worry for wouble post

hwere woo are https://www.google.com/search?...52F%3B610%3B250

Thankies! Kittys make everyone happy!
---
#19 Posted: 21:56:04 20/08/2013
wep wey dwo
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#20 Posted: 21:57:10 20/08/2013
doesn't look like reasoning with her will help, but i'm glad you are talking to a counselor.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#21 Posted: 22:03:27 20/08/2013
I see. Hmm, some parents....

Well I hope that the counselor can help you guys out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:48 20/08/2013 by wspyro
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#22 Posted: 01:26:57 21/08/2013
I am so sorry to hear that. Must have been scary. I know a tiny fraction of how you feel.
#23 Posted: 02:10:50 21/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for all of the help, support and advice guys, it really means alot.
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#24 Posted: 09:09:11 21/08/2013
Thanks for all of the help, support and advice guys, it really means alot.

Your welcome.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#25 Posted: 09:34:41 21/08/2013
Blayze I'd suggest what everyone else has already suggested. Hope this situation clears up.

Sorry if that was no help, just everyone said what I wanted to say smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me