Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Reaper's Game (The World Ends With You RP) [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1
The Reaper's Game (The World Ends With You RP) [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1 Posted: 05:21:35 20/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello, and welcome to Shibuya's Underground or UG. I'm very to sorry to tell you, but you are dead. You must now participate in the Reaper's Game to earn a second chance at life, become a Reaper, or ascend to a higher plane. Lose, and you lose the right to exist.

However, you must pay an entry fee to play by giving up that which you hold most dear. The game lasts 7 Days. Each day provides a mission for you to acheive. Not every player needs to complete the mission. If only one does, the mission is complete. You can sherk your duties, but challenges are timed and this is inadvisable.

Oh, and you must play the game with a partner by forming a pact with them. Lose your partner and you must find a new one. A player cannot survive for more than 7 minutes without a partner, after that they will be erased.

Along the way, you must battle the Noise, something you can't do alone and need your partner for. You do this by using Psychs via pins. Your player pin will allow you to scan the minds of others, but not other players or reapers, usually.

Reapers oversee the game with the Game Master running it each week. The Composer is the man in charge, overseeing everything with assitance by the Conductor. The Composer holds all power and is the one to decide your fate should you win.

Rules:
-I am GM.
-Please no script-speak
-You must have a minimum of two characters. (A set of Players to partner.)
-You are allowed a maximum of 3 characters (2 Players and a Reaper)
-No God Mods
-Your Player characters, MUST pay an Entry Fee. This can be anything from your memories to your appearence.
-Overall, you are free to do as you desire. Follow the missions or ignore them.
-If you have read the rules, put "Mr. Mew" somewhere in your character sheet.

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Entry Fee: (N/A for Reapers)
History: (N/A for Reapers)

My forms:
Name: Neru Yagiti
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Neru rather keeps to herself. She doesn't care about others and isn't much of a team-player more preferring to do her own thing. She loves music and is a professional dancer in a group.
Entry Fee: Her hearing. She can scan her partner.
History: She was part of a dance group that performed regularly throughout Shibuya. After having an argument with her co-workers, she stormed off. Still angry while listening to her headphones she became lost in her own world and was hit by a car.

Name: Akira Yamaoka
Personality: A rather curious an adventurous youth. He spends a great deal of time exploring new areas and trying new things.
Entry Fee: His bravery.
History: Akira would often run around town checking out everything Shibuya had to offer and meeting all the people who passed through each day. One day, while walking trhough a dark alley, he came across a few youths of questionable character and was shot.

Name: Myo Kaminari
Personality: A cold, calculating person. Myo thinks heavily before she acts and values her honor above all else. She is doesn't always do what may be what is good, but rather what is right. She is the Composer for Shibuya.

Image credits to Tektek and GaiaOnline.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:35:08 23/08/2013 by Seiki
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#2 Posted: 13:34:00 21/08/2013
OOC: Holy fudge, I'm really looking forward to this. Just posting to say that I'll definitely be joining tomorrow, I still need to flesh out my characters a little more. :3
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#3 Posted: 21:07:59 21/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: lol. Angel, I knew you'd likely join if you saw this. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#4 Posted: 02:47:30 23/08/2013
Name: Gryffin Westin (Goes by Gryf)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Gryff is a loving and kind person. He is rarely mean or rude to anyone. He loves nature and likes to draw. His emotions are usually the inspiration for his drawings.
Entry Fee: His feelings. He feels nothing, not happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion, making his drawing ability almost null.
History: Gryff was searching Shibuya for inspiration for his drawings. He was looking for anything to an animal, to anything that made him feel emotion for him to draw. Unfortunately, he traveled to far, ending at a cliff. He saw a butterfly of the prettiest color. He walked towards the edge, ultimately making the ground break and him falling to his death.

Name: Paz Havt
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Pan version)
Personality: Paz has has two main personalities, the bubbly and happy one named Paz, and the other on who has a dangerous lust for blood known as Pan. She changes into Pan when she sees, smells blood or becomes super angry. She wields a long knife, able to throw it perfectly and an expert with it in close combat. Paz has become dominant, able to suppress Pan.
Entry Fee: Her sanity (Paz)
History: Paz was getting frustrated one day while working as a waitress. Her boss was yelling at her, cook yelling at her to get the food, and guests constantly complaining. She snapped into Pan, killing everyone in the dinner. The police came to the scene as she killed her boss. They tried to stop her, hitting her with those stick things and shouting at her, but to no avail. They ultimately had to shoot her dead.

*shurg* i rushed on Paz i guess
LE MR.MEW!!! Its somewhat on my character sheet ^__^ below it
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:27:11 23/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#5 Posted: 02:58:48 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: DC, please review the rules.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:53 23/08/2013 by Seiki
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#6 Posted: 03:17:16 23/08/2013
I love The World Ends With You! I want to join, but right now I should get to bed. I will try and enter in the morning however.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#7 Posted: 03:26:25 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No worries Zook. I'll leave it open for you and Angel. Was going to leave it open for one or two more anyway. smilie

And DC, now you are accepted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:47 23/08/2013 by Seiki
#8 Posted: 03:27:47 23/08/2013
what do that reapers do anyway?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 03:31:12 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
what do that reapers do anyway?

Reapers oversee the game. They send out Noise to fight the players and those who don't complete missions are at risk of being erased by Reapers.

They are not allowed to intereact with Players directly except in special conditions, such as on the 7th Day when the Game Master can attack players.

EDIT: A map of Shibuya which may help later on.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:06 23/08/2013 by Seiki
#10 Posted: 05:44:24 23/08/2013
La dr dum
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 12:43:17 23/08/2013
OoC: Awake now. I will go ahead and make my characters.

Name: Zach
Appearance: Brown hair, with blue jeans and a blue shirt under a green shirt. Also has a pendant around his neck.
Personality: Fun-loving, a planner who always has a plan before jumping into something. That is why he didn't end up like most of the teens in his neighborhood.
Entry Fee: His planning ability. He will just jump headlong into things without knowing or think about what could happen.
History: Zach was walking back home to his apartment when some thugs approached him. They wanted to 'talk' with him. He said no and walked away. The thugs then proceeded to pummel him, until he was just bleeding to death. He did end up dying from bleeding.

Name: Alana
Appearance: Red hair, with tan shorts and pink shirt with a black jacket. She also wears a dark green hat a little to big for her.
Personality: She is a wonderful gal to be around. She always can see the good side to things.
Entry Fee: Her sight. She cannot see, so she has her partner, Zach, help her.
History: Her parents were angry with her, so she left the house. She then saw a beautiful little bird. She ran after it, hoping to get a better look. It eventually stopped over a river. Alana went into the river to try and get it. The water was much deeper than she thought, so she went underwater. She couldn't make it to the surface in time, so she drowned.

Mr. Mew.
---
#12 Posted: 22:37:15 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Zookinator, accepted.
---
#13 Posted: 23:03:31 23/08/2013
ooc: BLARG!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14 Posted: 00:48:02 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, we'll go ahead and start. It'll stay open for Angel, she can join when she is ready. Hopefully this won't go too fast without her. smilie

We will all start in Scramble Crossing, though you can wander around and end up meeting partners elsewhere. The mission cannot be completed until you make a pact and have a partner. There is no time limit for makign a pact on the first day, otheriwse, you can't survive for 7 minutes without one.

IC:

Neru woke up, lying in the middle of the street. She stood up and looked around. She looked at the people around her, but they all passed by, acting as if she wasn't there. She couldn't hear anything. She started to freak out for a moment, but quickly realized why. Because they took it She thought. Her cellphone beeped, notifiying her of a message. She checked it "Reach the goal, "I read you loud and clear". You have 150 minutes. Fail and risk erasure. -The Reapers." A sharp pain hits her hand. She looks at it to see a glowing red timer ticking down from 150 minutes. "What's the goal though?" she wondered aloud. She let out of sigh, feeling helpless.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:10 25/08/2013 by Seiki
#15 Posted: 02:43:24 25/08/2013
Zach woke on the pavement. He brought himself up, and looked around. *What happened? Why is everyone ignoring me?*. His cellphone beeped. He checked it. "Reach the goal. You have 150 minutes. Fail and risk erasure. -The Reapers.". A sharp pain went through his hand. When he looked at it and saw a timer. He ignored the timer.He couldn't think what they possibly meant, and he couldn't think of plan where to go. he just sat there, stumped.

Edit: Forgot to add the timer part. It has been a while since I played, so I just forgotten.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:12:21 25/08/2013 by zookinator
#16 Posted: 02:56:48 25/08/2013
Gryf's eyes slowly opened and light flooded in. He shielded his eyes and sat up. Looking around, he saw he was on the bottom of a cliff. The beeping of his phone made him stand and retrieve his phone. "Reach the goal, "I read you loud and clear". You have 150 minutes. Fail and risk erasure. -The Reapers." He cried out as pain shot through his hand. Looking down, he saw a glowing red timer, showing his 150 minutes ticking down. He dusted himself off, and began to walk towards the city, not really caring about the timer.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 02:58:30 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Would you rather figure out the message on your own, or just have me tell you?

Akira sat up as well, he looked around to see all of the people before getting the message shortly after accompanied by the pain and the timer. He looked scared. He curled up in ball and sat there, feeling lost, unsure of what to do, where to go, and fearing that he wouldn't last as he knew he needed a partner but didn't know where to go to find one.
---
#18 Posted: 22:38:18 26/08/2013
ooc: your rp, your choice.

Pan's eyes jolted open. The light on the ceiling blinded her. She sat up, taking in her destroyed surround sings. She smirked, knowing she had caused it. Suddenly, her phone beeped. She was surprised, as she thought it was destroyed. She got the message, as well as the pain and timer. She stood and walked out into the open, and walked around freely.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 23:10:26 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Eh, people can figure it out on their own. After so long, it'll eventually be seen in one of my posts anyway.

Also, DC, I had noted when we started, your characters should be starting in Scramble Crossing. It's the middle of this interesection where alot of people walk around. Oh well though. What's done is done, no biggy. If this survives to a second week in-game time, just be sure to start there then. smilie

IC:
Akira finally stood up and put his hands in his pockets, he trudged along, barely watching where he was going. He eventually came across a strange frog sitting on the ground before him. The thing jumped at him, trying to attack. Akira got scared and ran, with the Noise creature chasing after him.

Neru walked along, though she had lost her sense of hearing, she still kept her headphones on, feeling at comfort with them on. She walked around aimlessly, hoping to run into someone else in the game to find a partner. As much as she hated the idea of needing one, she knew just that, she needed one if she wanted to survive. She looked over and saw a boy pinned against the statue of the dog, Hachiko, under attack by several frog like creatures. By the look on his face, she could tell he was afraid and screaming for help.
---
#20 Posted: 23:18:27 26/08/2013
ooc: whoops......and what are noise creatures? Just, any creature?

Gryf had been walking down a street, uncaring of the world around him.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#21 Posted: 00:17:22 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Here's a list: http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Noise_List
---
#22 Posted: 00:21:01 27/08/2013
Gryf passed an alley way filled with dumpsters. He heard a growl, but continued on, uncaring. Suddenly, a strange looking wolf jumped in front of him, growling viciously. Gryf looked at it, not frightened. He shrugged it off and continued walking. The thing took a swipe at him, in which he side stepped and let it fall to the ground.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 01:10:07 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Of course the like last 10-20 on that list are boss battles in the game and shouldn't be used.

Neru dashed over to the boy. "Quick, form a pact with me!" She said, holding her hand out to him. He took it, causing both to be briefly engulfed in a small beam of light, signaling the pact. "Now, how to fight them. I'm supposed to use this pin." She looked at a pin with a flame design on it, which had been given to her at the start, upon having her fee taken.

OOC: Each character should've been granted one pin. DC: Pin List. Click a pin's name for further details and an image.
---
#24 Posted: 01:49:41 27/08/2013
ooc: uhh...is Ice Risers and Aqua Monster ok?

Pan noticed a guy being attacked by a wolf, yet he didn't seem to care. "Idiot is going to get himself killed....wait" she said suddenly. She looked at the guy wide eyed. She quickly ran over to him.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 02:01:35 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure. You just can't use 246-262. You will also have a Player Pin which let's you scan people's thoughts and read the minds of others. You can't scan players or reapers with it. Yet Neru is a rare case who can only scan her partner.

Right now, each player will have one, though you can get more by buying them in shops or earning them through mission related stuff/noise drops. The amount of money you have depends on your choice. You may only posses one of any given pin with a max of 7 pins. You can trade them in at shops to try to get others.

IC:
Neru held the pin close then held out her hand. Fire moved along the ground, somewhat clumsily and misguided, only barely hitting the Noise.
---
#26 Posted: 12:41:01 27/08/2013
Zach saw a strange frog, which then attacked him. He ran away before he would have gotten hit. He looked over at the girl just standing at the corner. "Quick! Form a pact with me!", Zach said. The girl, who was Alana, said, "Who are you? I can't see.". "Just please form a pact!", Zach said. He took her hand, and was engulfed briefly by a beam of light. *Now, how to fight these things.*, Zach thought.
---
#27 Posted: 18:20:40 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"You have to help me!" Neru called out to her partner. He sttod, petrified against the statue of Hachiko. I can't believe I'm about to say this... "Please!" She shouted as a frog jumped off of her, attacking her. Akira just stood, still. He was overcome with fear. He looked at the pin in his hand, a white one donning a simple paw print in pink.
---
#28 Posted: 00:51:25 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I refuse to let this die so soon.

Akira held his hand out, closing his eyes. A blast fired from his hand at a Noise. It faded away into static, defeated. Neru continued to move the fire from her pin around while Akira fired a few more shots.
---
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#29 Posted: 22:33:31 09/01/2014
OOC: I thought that the world ends with you was only a part of kingdom hearts
#30 Posted: 22:40:06 09/01/2014
OOC: DID U JUST OMG
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#31 Posted: 22:46:55 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Good job on that 5 month bump. But no, the 5 main characters in it guest star in Dream Drop Distance, but very much have their own game that was made by the same guy who makes Kingdom Hearts, Tetsuya Nomura.

*sigh* As long as this is bumped, care to try and revive it, DC?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me