Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
bravo is a Little Prick™ [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 02:49:44 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
discuss
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#2 Posted: 02:50:59 14/08/2013
Little Prick™'s are all over this site. I think it's a cult on the site but I don't have enough proof yet.
Crownless King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1190
#3 Posted: 02:51:48 14/08/2013
He comes on my thread thinking he can vote twice, what a little prick
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:02 14/08/2013 by Crownless King
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#4 Posted: 02:52:24 14/08/2013
Now you and your little alts are going to come and have conversations about how I am a prick because I stood up for torok.

Get a life. Really, it's sad that the only thing you do is harass people on a Spyro and skylander forum
#5 Posted: 02:52:27 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
bravo just spilled the beans
#6 Posted: 02:53:59 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bravo101
Get a life. Really, it's sad that the only thing you do is harass people on a Spyro and skylander forum

is it Opposite Day™ or something and are you ever going to make my time on this site a Living Hell™? Find out next time on dragon ball z™
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#7 Posted: 02:54:02 14/08/2013
Now you and your little alts

[User Posted Image]
------------
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8 Posted: 02:55:40 14/08/2013
Why? Just why?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#9 Posted: 02:57:25 14/08/2013
idk what to post, so i leave before this page hits its third page.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:55 14/08/2013 by joerox123
#10 Posted: 02:57:39 14/08/2013
Hi everybody I am going to do a can crush for all the Little Prick™'s on Darkspyro okaaay bye
#11 Posted: 02:58:11 14/08/2013
Quote: joerox123
idk what to pot, so i leave before this page hits its third page.

Little Prick™'s smoke pot? I'm callin the cops
#12 Posted: 03:00:53 14/08/2013
Sooooo now Rendar, BG, and maybe Crownless King will be pretty much the ones posting on this thread.
#13 Posted: 03:01:45 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Sooooo now Rendar, BG, and maybe Crownless King will be pretty much the ones posting on this thread.

and you as of now, thanks to this Little Prick™ post©
#14 Posted: 03:01:46 14/08/2013
furiously posts
#15 Posted: 03:03:06 14/08/2013
Quote: Big Green

Well, you people are jerks imo. All you do is base you 'comedy' off of hurting the feelings of others.
#16 Posted: 03:05:06 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Well, you people are jerks imo. All you do is base you 'comedy' off of hurting the feelings of others.

this means a lot coming from you. how may i serve you saint bravo, prophet of the Little Pricks™
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#17 Posted: 03:06:03 14/08/2013
You know. It's odd how I get harassed, fight back, and then you play victim. I understand that Torok has enough **** in her life and should be left alone. But, They are just kidding around this time. Also you did the same things to me. I find it a bit hypocritical.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#18 Posted: 03:07:03 14/08/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
You know. It's odd how I get harassed, fight back, and then you play victim. I understand that Torok has enough **** in her life and should be left alone. But, They are just kidding around this time. Also you did the same things to me. I find it a bit hypocritical.

Um, no, I did not make a thread about how awful or stupid you are.
The two situations aren't the same trix.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#19 Posted: 03:09:03 14/08/2013
Quote: arceustheprime
furiously posts

NO PUNS!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 03:09:32 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator

hey everybody look, he thinks this thread means anything

[User Posted Image]
#21 Posted: 03:10:39 14/08/2013

Well you did technically. And whenever you quote me outside of SnN you either make a smart ass remark, or try to start a fight. Hell it even happens in SnN.

They are in a way. You called me quite some awful things. Oh and you remember that topic you made about that conversation in mine and Aura's GB? There you go.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#22 Posted: 03:11:40 14/08/2013

Well you did technically. And whenever you quote me outside of SnN you either make a smart ass remark, or try to start a fight. Hell it even happens in SnN.

They are in a way. You called me quite some awful things. Oh and you remember that topic you made about that conversation in mine and Aura's GB? There you go.

Was that topic I made about you saying I am trying to take over dS with kappa anything like this?
No.
#23 Posted: 03:12:31 14/08/2013

Was that topic I made about you saying I am trying to take over dS with kappa anything like this?
No.

In a harassment way. Yes.
---
icon from Empoh
#24 Posted: 03:12:59 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator

No.

hey everybody look, now he's trying to pretend the meanie things he said didn't happen because he is doing his job as a Little Prick™
[User Posted Image]
#25 Posted: 03:13:51 14/08/2013

No.

Really? You making a rumor that I am planning to take over darkSpyro with KAPPA, who I have no affiliation with, that isn't harassment?. Sorry trix, but it is.
#26 Posted: 03:15:13 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator

No.

Really? You making a rumor that I am planning to take over darkSpyro with KAPPA, who I have no affiliation with, that isn't harassment?. Sorry trix, but it is.

hey everybody look he took that seriously
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:55 14/08/2013 by Big Green
#27 Posted: 03:15:16 14/08/2013

No.

hey everybody look, now he's trying to pretend the meanie things he said didn't happen because he is doing his job as a Little Prick™
[User Posted Image]

I think we need to make a list of those who are Little Prick™'s.

Bravo101
Windump
joerox123
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:58 14/08/2013 by Rendar
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#28 Posted: 03:20:11 14/08/2013
Quote: Rendar

No.

[User Posted Image]

I think we need to make a list of those who are Little Prick™'s.

Bravo101
Windump
joerox123

omf no )= whyyy
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#29 Posted: 03:21:38 14/08/2013

No.

Well actually it was just a guess. Not a rumor there's a difference between a rumor and a guess. And you with the "no affiliation" part is rather hard to believe because I looked into your GB and well it seemed you two were talking about average things then Kappa said something about a "hot shot piss ant". And I'm pretty darn sure that either the piss ant is me or Aura.

Also if I wanted to start a "rumor" you would figure I would have pm'd or said it to multiple users. But, the guess was only on 1 user and I did not say "Pass it on" or anything. :/ honestly I think you use the words "harassment" and "rumor" without knowing what it actually means sometimes.
---
icon from Empoh
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#30 Posted: 03:22:51 14/08/2013

hey everybody look he took that seriously
[User Posted Image]

Hey everyone it's the person who called me a snowball because of a common mistake.
#31 Posted: 03:23:42 14/08/2013

Well actually it was just a guess. Not a rumor there's a difference between a rumor and a guess. And you with the "no affiliation" part is rather hard to believe because I looked into your GB and well it seemed you two were talking about average things then Kappa said something about a "hot shot piss ant". And I'm pretty darn sure that either the piss ant is me or Aura.

Also if I wanted to start a "rumor" you would figure I would have pm'd or said it to multiple users. But, the guess was only on 1 user and I did not say "Pass it on" or anything. :/ honestly I think you use the words "harassment" and "rumor" without knowing what it actually means sometimes.

smilie Trix stop trying to be some hotshot detective.
Kappa was gnorced, I asked who did it and he said a hot shot pissant. Get over yourself, not everything is about you or Aura, like you two love to think.

Now I am just going to try to ignore you and this thread because I don't want to get into a fight without in every topic.
#32 Posted: 03:24:45 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Kappa was gnorced, I asked who did it and he said a hot shot pissant. Get over yourself, not everything is about you or Aura, like you two love to think.

Now I am just going to try to ignore you and this thread because I don't want to get into a fight without in every topic.

wtf are you, windump? he can't ignore things either. and you probably get off to furry creatures wearing diapers like he does
#33 Posted: 03:30:44 14/08/2013

Really now? Perhaps I need to start screenshotting your actions then. I may be no Sherlock Holmes, but was just again a guess, a wrong guess. But, not as wrong as the hypocrite that stands in front us the users of DarkSpyro. Also, when I looked at Kappa's GB how come I was not able to find your messages?
---
icon from Empoh
#34 Posted: 03:32:48 14/08/2013

Really now? Perhaps I need to start screenshotting your actions then. I may be no Sherlock Holmes, but was just again a guess, a wrong guess. But, not as wrong as the hypocrite that stands in front us the users of DarkSpyro. Also, when I looked at Kappa's GB how come I was not able to find your messages?

How come I can't find any messages about you or Aura on his GB
#35 Posted: 03:39:04 14/08/2013

How come I can't find any messages about you or Aura on his GB

Because he probably did the mature thing and not post any garbage on his GB announcement. Unlike the user I quoted. And I took another look on the GB messages, you said nothing on "who gnorc'd you" You simply said [User Posted Image].
---
icon from Empoh
#36 Posted: 03:40:39 14/08/2013
I asked about the gnorc thing, he may have deleted it though.
And I don't see anything wrong with what I said to him.
#37 Posted: 03:45:55 14/08/2013

Well...I didn't say anything of what you said was wrong in that last post. But, I am saying don't start a hypocrite thing like windump did. Because this topic here proves that you are a hypocrite.

Though I do agree that no one should be bashed on by their believes. But, standing up for a friend/acquaintance when you harassed a few other users yourself would be proving a point that you are being a hypocrite.
---
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#38 Posted: 03:47:23 14/08/2013
Lalala, just a normal post passing through.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#39 Posted: 03:49:24 14/08/2013

Well...I didn't say anything of what you said was wrong in that last post. But, I am saying don't start a hypocrite thing like windump did. Because this topic here proves that you are a hypocrite.

Though I do agree that no one should be bashed on by their believes. But, standing up for a friend/acquaintance when you harassed a few other users yourself would be proving a point that you are being a hypocrite.

Lol what?
So if you 'harass' (your definition), you can't stand up for what you believe?
#40 Posted: 03:55:24 14/08/2013

Lol what?

Well.

Here's an example. You have the right to believe in your beliefs, but it doesn't mean go around like the west boro baptist church and yell it in people's faces. Because that would be shoving it down people's throats, if it's directed at one person it's extreme harassment especially at a group people.

You can stand up for your beliefs, but you know don't shove down people's throats and always have a reason/point to why you think that. (Though people might find some beliefs bull****)

Also, treat others the way you want to be treated. Then maybe people would stop hating you.
---
icon from Empoh
#41 Posted: 03:59:56 14/08/2013

Lol what?

Well.

Here's an example. You have the right to believe in your beliefs, but it doesn't mean go around like the west boro baptist church and yell it in people's faces. Because that would be shoving it down people's throats, if it's directed at one person it's extreme harassment especially at a group people.

You can stand up for your beliefs, but you know don't shove down people's throats and always have a reason/point to why you think that. (Though people might find some beliefs bull****)

Also, treat others the way you want to be treated. Then maybe people would stop hating you.

I am christian, and I will argue for my religion.

Everyone else does the same thing with their atheism, and I'm not forcing people to believe in my religion.

And I appreciate your concern about people 'hating me' but I really don't think you're in the place to be telling me that.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#42 Posted: 04:02:25 14/08/2013
Ok honestly what happened to ignoring each other.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#43 Posted: 04:03:10 14/08/2013
Quote: Rand O M

That's the civil and logical thing to do. Who ever heard of being civil and logical????? @.@
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#44 Posted: 04:03:35 14/08/2013

well I tried but i have no self control
#45 Posted: 04:03:51 14/08/2013

Lol what?

Well.

Everyone else does the same thing with their atheism, and I'm not forcing people to believe in my religion.

And I appreciate your concern about people 'hating me' but I really don't think you're in the place to be telling me that.

[User Posted Image]
-----------------
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#46 Posted: 04:04:15 14/08/2013

yeah you have a point
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#47 Posted: 04:07:13 14/08/2013

Lol what?

Well.

I understand that, but how you put it really put your beliefs down really pissed a great amount of people off.

I understand that it's not the best place to tell you that, but at least instead of talking to you in private (because again you blocked me) that kind of gave me no other choice. That and it's behavior on how you act on here that also pisses people off too.

Also other religions do respect your beliefs (except the west boro baptist church). They're just hoping that they do not get judged like some ways it can be put in.
---
icon from Empoh
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8542
#48 Posted: 04:27:20 14/08/2013

Pretty much this. Also I have a Gordon Ramsay gif to further my statement:

[User Posted Image]
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#49 Posted: 04:30:40 14/08/2013
You know it's serious when Gordon Ramsay tells you to stop.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#50 Posted: 04:38:12 14/08/2013
Quote: Seiki
You know it's serious when Gordon Ramsay tells you to stop.

Yeah it is. *sits and stops*
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me