Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > [Serious Topic] Watch this video, it will bring tears to your eyes.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
[Serious Topic] Watch this video, it will bring tears to your eyes. [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#51 Posted: 02:32:16 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wspyro
Quote: Bravo101
Quote: joerox123

You aren't a mod here ^.^ and did you not see this:

I actually forgive Torok, but can anyone argue that Forgotten World is not an idiot?

Nevertheless, torok didn't do anything to you, so leave her alone. And she doesn't need to be forgiven by you or anyone except God because she didn't do anything wrong here.

He really didn't answer my question. So we don't know what has happen. Maybe Torok has said something in which offended him through private messaging. If so, maybe Torok needs to apologize. But if is just because she's saying her beliefs, then yes, she doesn't need to apologize to him.

It is that torok said that people should be straight, which hurt me because I thought she hated me .___.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#52 Posted: 02:33:09 11/08/2013
I love everyone ^___^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#53 Posted: 02:38:49 11/08/2013

Nevertheless, torok didn't do anything to you, so leave her alone. And she doesn't need to be forgiven by you or anyone except God because she didn't do anything wrong here.

He really didn't answer my question. So we don't know what has happen. Maybe Torok has said something in which offended him through private messaging. If so, maybe Torok needs to apologize. But if is just because she's saying her beliefs, then yes, she doesn't need to apologize to him.

It is that torok said that people should be straight, which hurt me because I thought she hated me .___.

Ah, it was a misunderstanding. Thanks for answering.
Sorry that you got hurt. At least you know she doesn't hate you now.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
But if it is just because she's saying her beliefs, then yes, she doesn't need to apologize to him.

Still doesn't make it any less offensive. Some things like that should really be kept to one's self.

I agree that the way Torok puts it is rather harsh. She's just saying it the way she believes it is. But yes, it would be nice if she said it in a way that won't make people feel that their being insulted.
The matter on whether she should keep it to herself is an opinion. So there's no definitive action for that one. She has the right to say as she wishes if she's ready for the responses.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:52 11/08/2013 by wspyro
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#54 Posted: 02:39:29 11/08/2013
You did not really think she HATED you >.>
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#55 Posted: 02:51:36 11/08/2013
You did not really think she HATED you >.>

He did...
#56 Posted: 03:35:14 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
well, torok, what do you mean by this:

And, I hope God shows you what is true. I know He had to show me. I'll be praying for you, my friend. smilie
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#57 Posted: 03:52:55 11/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Quote: Cynderfan507
We all need to learn a little thing called "Acceptance".

As long as humans live, their will always be people who do not accept others.

Humans are a flawed species. We make mistakes, and don't think alike. This results in people finding fault for those mistakes and growing to hate for those disagreements. This fault can even be found in ourselves over our own flaws. This leads to things such as prejudice and depression. It's a matter of keeping these prejudice thoughts to ourselves and judging people in silent, either ignoring them or choosing to deny these faults to their faces. However, the lack of the ability to keep these thoughts to oneself is yet another flaw; one that many seem to possess. This causes bullying and hurt feelings. Humans also tend to be stubborn and set in their ways. They lack the ability to grow, to change, to allow the capacity for new ideas into their minds causing this refusal to accept the flaws and differences in others.

Perfection is unatainable. If it were, we wouldn't be human. The day humanity as a whole learns this fact and comes to accept that no matter what will be one where we can grow as a species and take one step closer to this unreachable perfection.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#58 Posted: 03:59:12 11/08/2013
Quote: Seiki
We all need to learn a little thing called "Acceptance".

Humans are a flawed species. We make mistakes, and don't think alike. This results in people finding fault for those mistakes and growing to hate for those disagreements. This fault can even be found in ourselves over our own flaws. This leads to things such as prejudice and depression. It's a matter of keeping these prejudice thoughts to ourselves and judging people in silent, either ignoring them or choosing to deny these faults to their faces. However, the lack of the ability to keep these thoughts to oneself is yet another flaw; one that many seem to possess. This causes bullying and hurt feelings. Humans also tend to be stubborn and set in their ways. They lack the ability to grow, to change, to allow the capacity for new ideas into their minds causing this refusal to accept the flaws and differences in others.

Perfection is unatainable. If it were, we wouldn't be human. The day humanity as a whole learns this fact and comes to accept that no matter what will be one where we can grow as a species and take one step closer to this unreachable perfection.

This.

I swear, Seiki, you and I have the same mind sometimes.
#59 Posted: 04:06:35 11/08/2013
Quote: Metallo

This.

I swear, Seiki, you and I have the same mind sometimes.

If you continue to wander through the confinds of my mind, I do not guarantee you safety. If Rei finds you, she will kill you.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#60 Posted: 12:56:06 11/08/2013
This is so sad.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#61 Posted: 12:58:48 11/08/2013
So like the opposite to what most people do it in the real world?

I didn't really watch the whole video.

Just the start and End.

Didn't cry.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:10:41 11/08/2013 by wreckingballbob
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#62 Posted: 13:19:41 11/08/2013
I thought that gays were the ones made fun of?
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#63 Posted: 13:21:32 11/08/2013
Quote: sniper52
I thought that gays were the ones made fun of?

This takes place in a world where gay is normal and straight is not. It's to give ignorant right wing extremists and religious bigots an idea of what it's like on the other side.
#64 Posted: 13:29:05 11/08/2013

And, I hope God shows you what is true. I know He had to show me. I'll be praying for you, my friend. smilie

Exactly what I said. I hope He shows you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
#65 Posted: 13:58:46 11/08/2013
Quote: torok

Exactly what I said. I hope He shows you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I don't want to start anything, i just wanna ask a question.
Lets say God does show people the truth, and that the truth is that homosexual is a sin and wrong, what are we supposed to do? Try to rid of our feelings, live without being entirely happy? We would have to deal with being with the opposite gender. And lets say if we're homosexual, and we do go to hell, how are we suppose to repent if we cant be christian if we're homosexuals?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#66 Posted: 14:31:05 11/08/2013
Once you get born again you beg and plead for a new heart and mind. We become a new creation in Christ. If you push the plow (Become a Christian.) and you look back (Go back to your sins.) then you're not worthy of being His.
Once you GIVE everything to Jesus and you really mean it, He will start to clean up your life, even if He has to turn your whole world on its head, He will do that. It's for your own good. He had to do that with me, it took years. If you call yourself Christian and you still live the homosexual lifestyle then you're pushing the plow and you looked back. He doesn't want you to do that. Maybe He will work with you until He can get your eyes to just look straight ahead.
If you die and go to Hell, that's it. You're done.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#67 Posted: 15:18:52 11/08/2013
Oh, why must gays have a label. Why must they be discriminated.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#68 Posted: 15:20:42 11/08/2013
Once you get born again you beg and plead for a new heart and mind. We become a new creation in Christ. If you push the plow (Become a Christian.) and you look back (Go back to your sins.) then you're not worthy of being His.
Once you GIVE everything to Jesus and you really mean it, He will start to clean up your life, even if He has to turn your whole world on its head, He will do that. It's for your own good. He had to do that with me, it took years. If you call yourself Christian and you still live the homosexual lifestyle then you're pushing the plow and you looked back. He doesn't want you to do that. Maybe He will work with you until He can get your eyes to just look straight ahead.

Just stop, both of you. Torok, it's good you have faith, but you're not going to change us and we're not going to change us. And DragonCamo, stop trying to argue with her. It's pointless. Let's just agree to disagree.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#69 Posted: 15:20:54 11/08/2013
Oh wow...That's just terrible.
#70 Posted: 15:25:03 11/08/2013

Just stop, both of you. Torok, it's good you have faith, but you're not going to change us and we're not going to change us. And DragonCamo, stop trying to argue with her. It's pointless. Let's just agree to disagree.

Hey, they were just talking. DragonCamo just calmly asked and Torok calmly answered.
#71 Posted: 15:29:03 11/08/2013

Hey, they were just talking. DragonCamo just calmly asked and Torok calmly answered.

The spark before the flame.
#72 Posted: 15:33:42 11/08/2013
And that's alright. It would be nice if more people could be more understanding and/or reasonable. A couple of users here have change from hate to "Ok. I don't support your believes but I see you have the right to talk about them"
Which I find that has made those "flame wars" useful and not a waste of time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:34:19 11/08/2013 by wspyro
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#73 Posted: 15:49:14 11/08/2013
If gays were norm wouldn't the population of humans be smaller?
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#74 Posted: 15:51:03 11/08/2013
Quote: somePerson
If gays were norm wouldn't the population of humans be smaller?

Yes, but that isnt the point of the video.
#75 Posted: 15:54:52 11/08/2013
@somePerson: That's what I wondered when I read the title. Didn't they say something about a "Breeding season" or something in the video?

Yurp.
#76 Posted: 16:16:54 11/08/2013

The spark before the flame.

Ya, i just asked a question >__>

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: OMG Like Katniss during the Victory tour! Every rebellion begins with a spark.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#77 Posted: 16:26:33 11/08/2013
that was very sad.......
#78 Posted: 16:26:58 11/08/2013
Quote: aran
that was very sad.......

This honestly seems more like something you'd post....lol
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#79 Posted: 16:32:02 11/08/2013
Quote: aran
that was very sad.......

This honestly seems more like something you'd post....lol

lol so true, if only i found this video first :/
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#80 Posted: 16:59:57 11/08/2013
This video nearly made me cry.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#81 Posted: 22:16:50 11/08/2013
Sad story, so much bullying.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#82 Posted: 00:15:45 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaro
I could only watch up to 11 minutes. Christ, that was so depressing. But if you flip things back to the way they are in the real world, it's so true.

Yep )= and yet all of it is true except flipped.
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#83 Posted: 00:24:15 12/08/2013
That's just plain horrible. But the saddest part is, the bullying can be even more severe than what happened to the poor girl D:
---
Hurrah!
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#84 Posted: 00:35:57 12/08/2013
I don't understand why people press things they see in their own mind onto others and not see how complex we are as humans and that's okay.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#85 Posted: 02:00:43 12/08/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
I could only watch up to 11 minutes. Christ, that was so depressing. But if you flip things back to the way they are in the real world, it's so true.

She cuts herself, swallows pills, and dies.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#86 Posted: 03:32:22 12/08/2013
I started crying it was just painful to see this happen. The acting was really good and caught my emotions. I have never seen anything like this. It really changes my views of gays and lesbians entirely I was comfortable with them but after watching this I feel for them. Just watching all this bullying and reflecting with my own personal bullying just really got to me. This was just horrible. I hate bullying now even more.

However calling out those two users was uncalled for and rude.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#87 Posted: 14:42:48 12/08/2013
Now that I watch this i do suppose this is rather sad
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#88 Posted: 19:31:39 12/08/2013
This is very sad, yet also true.

I wish people would just get over it and learn to live in a world where gays are equal. They could do it when African-Americans got equal rights, so there's no reason they can do it now.
---
Cool cool.
#89 Posted: 19:51:34 12/08/2013
Quote: pankakesparx456

I wish people would just get over it and learn to live in a world where gays are equal. They could do it when African-Americans got equal rights, so there's no reason they can do it now.

Yes, but how many years did it take before African-Americans got those equal rights?

I'm sure the same will come for gays, it just needs time.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#90 Posted: 20:11:49 12/08/2013
Quote: pankakesparx456

Yes, but how many years did it take before African-Americans got those equal rights?

I'm sure the same will come for gays, it just needs time.

good point.
---
Cool cool.
#91 Posted: 21:03:29 12/08/2013
The LGBT community are getting equal rights, or are VERY close to it.
#92 Posted: 21:16:47 12/08/2013
The LGBT community are getting equal rights, or are VERY close to it.

Hopefully. I don't know if it's a lot, but all I wish for is for us to be able to get married everywhere, and to have the same rights as other married couples. That's honestly all I want.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#93 Posted: 21:25:26 12/08/2013
In a lot of places they do have those rights.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#94 Posted: 21:40:54 12/08/2013
hey if u want to make a serious topic u should really make it in idle chatter
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me