Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Moving completed [CLOSED]
MrW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1356
#1 Posted: 13:04:49 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Well hello. So, as at least Samius already knew, today was the day I moved to a new city, Tampere, close to the university in which I will start my studies in 10 days. The biggest part, carrying the bed, tables etc was don already a week before, but now I came here with my clothes, books, food, hygiene stuff and this laptop. Soo, I'm officially moved now smilie

It feels kinda weird to suddenly live alone. I live in a cell apartment, in which me and the other guy have a common kitchen, shower, wc and a little room in which the other guy has a TV that I can use freely. However, it feels also pretty good, as everything went fine, I have an apartment in a good place and I have some friends in Tampere already. Of course I will miss my family, friends and cat here, but I'll visit back in Kauhajoki sometimes for sure.

So... well, just wanted to tell you about my situation at the moment. See ya Samius when I at Kauhajoki again, I'll tell you when it happens for sure (: May take for a while though.

Nyt olen siis "move"ttanut, kerrankin.
---
Science, *****!
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#2 Posted: 13:36:31 09/08/2013
Arent you the guy who made a joke about gay people?
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#3 Posted: 14:18:47 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep smilie It was a successful troll I planned with Samius. And it worked, even though it was a bit harsh. By real opinions are far from that.
---
Science, *****!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#4 Posted: 14:25:22 09/08/2013
^
smilie That topic wasn't funny at all.

Back on topic: Good luck with your new apartment and Good luck going to college. ^.^
#5 Posted: 15:23:20 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I know, but that was the point. And we were drunk :]

Thanks thumper! Before the start I'll meet some local friends and learn how to live alone. As long as the internet works, I shouldn't have problems smilie
---
Science, *****!
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#6 Posted: 15:58:36 09/08/2013
What are you studying?
#7 Posted: 16:12:29 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Technic, physics and so on.
---
Science, *****!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me