Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
What's your sexuality? [CLOSED]
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#151 Posted: 16:43:11 08/08/2013
Wait, torok, didn't you have some roleplay characters who were gay?
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#152 Posted: 16:43:56 08/08/2013
Quote: torok
Quote: Kitty
Not to mention, if no sin is worse than the other, would someone who is gay be just as in the wrong as a murderer?

In the eyes of God, yes. If you say: "I hate you!" and mean it God's gonna take it as: *Person stabs another through the heart*

preach it, brother torok! that's why you hate the filthy queers without saying that you hate them. it is only carrying out the will of God, like a True Christian™ should! smilie [User Posted Image]
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#153 Posted: 16:46:17 08/08/2013
lol religion
#154 Posted: 16:47:52 08/08/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic
lol religion

YOU!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#155 Posted: 16:51:48 08/08/2013
Quote: Robo-Spyro

In the eyes of God, yes. If you say: "I hate you!" and mean it God's gonna take it as: *Person stabs another through the heart*

And if the person you said that to didn't care?

God will care.

And a mad god who thinks this irrationally doesn't bother you one bit?
---
no i will not write a signature for you
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#156 Posted: 16:56:49 08/08/2013
Quote: Darkrai Doll
Wait, torok, didn't you have some roleplay characters who were gay?

I also had a fanfic glorifying homosexuality. I regret ever spending time writing such a thing.

Quote: Big Green
Not to mention, if no sin is worse than the other, would someone who is gay be just as in the wrong as a murderer?

preach it, brother torok! that's why you hate the filthy queers without saying that you hate them. it is only carrying out the will of God, like a True Christian™ should! smilie [User Posted Image]

I don't hate gays, same way I don't hate liars. I just want to see them get saved.

Oh and I'm a sister.

And if the person you said that to didn't care?

God will care.

And a mad god who thinks this irrationally doesn't bother you one bit?

Not anymore.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#157 Posted: 16:59:36 08/08/2013
So what you're basically saying is that those who are gay are forced to be alone without any sexual activity for the rest of their lives.

Am I correct?

_________
#158 Posted: 17:03:13 08/08/2013
lol religion

YOU!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

tl:dr
#159 Posted: 17:05:44 08/08/2013
So what you're basically saying is that those who are gay are forced to be alone without any sexual activity for the rest of their lives.

Am I correct?

_________

No, Jesus can save them from their sin. It's not about having a spouse it's about the soul. The soul, the eternal soul that'll never die, that's what matters most.
#160 Posted: 17:07:12 08/08/2013
lol religion

YOU!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

you will regret that IN HELL
#161 Posted: 17:09:31 08/08/2013

YOU!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Wonderful.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#162 Posted: 17:09:40 08/08/2013
Torok, you have a very strong faith. Our faith is strong enough to remain unmoved by them.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#163 Posted: 17:10:59 08/08/2013
My friend is gay and Chirstian. Why hasn't Jesus saved him yet.
#164 Posted: 17:12:22 08/08/2013

[User Posted Image]

Wonderful.

then you join sonic in hell with all other godless video games!!!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#165 Posted: 17:13:19 08/08/2013
What does Sonic have to do with Religion?
e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#166 Posted: 17:13:53 08/08/2013

[User Posted Image]

Wonderful.

then you join sonic in hell with all other godless video games!!!

Sounds like a fun place.
#167 Posted: 17:15:07 08/08/2013
And honestly there is no proof to prove the devil created them and that God hates them because people are basing it on a book which has much controversy to it. I'm Christian but I mean how do we even know their is a God or many gods.
#168 Posted: 17:17:15 08/08/2013
Quote: cowpowa23
What does Sonic have to do with Religion?
e.e

video games are godless and satan WANTS people to play them! [User Posted Image]
#169 Posted: 17:17:31 08/08/2013
*sigh*
lol rand o m no
#170 Posted: 17:19:02 08/08/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Torok, you have a very strong faith. Our faith is strong enough to remain unmoved by them.

You're right.

Quote: Rand O M
My friend is gay and Chirstian. Why hasn't Jesus saved him yet.

Does your friend want to be saved? Or is he praising God with one breath and telling his BF "I love you." with the next?
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#171 Posted: 17:24:19 08/08/2013
and people i know wonder why I hate religion so much

this is why

the ignorant assholes who kill people "in the name of god"

dont even try to hide it, torok.

it happened, it still happens

it happens with everything
---
self professed austGAYlian
#172 Posted: 17:35:35 08/08/2013
Quote: ReshiramForever

this is why

People who kill in the name of God are not really for God.

I would NEVER say it's ok for someone to kill another human being for anything or any cause.

Jesus never said: "Kill your enemies."
Jesus did say: "Love your enemies."

See?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#173 Posted: 17:42:47 08/08/2013
the last 2 pages: tl;dr

actually I did and I'm laughing VERY HARD in public right now shut up you lemons
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#174 Posted: 17:46:52 08/08/2013

this is why

People who kill in the name of God are not really for God.

I would NEVER say it's ok for someone to kill another human being for anything or any cause.

Jesus never said: "Kill your enemies."
Jesus did say: "Love your enemies."

See?

no. i don't see.

godbotherers. you people are all the same.

maybe i'm just consumed in my anger.

i don't care anymore.
---
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#175 Posted: 17:55:20 08/08/2013

this is why

Wait, you hate religion because some people are using it as an excuse to kill? That's like hating a TV show because part of the fanbase is stupid.
#176 Posted: 17:56:16 08/08/2013
Quote: zzsdf

this is why

Wait, you hate religion because some people are using it as an excuse to kill? That's like hating a TV show because part of the fanbase is stupid.

-----
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#177 Posted: 18:06:53 08/08/2013
So, you say being gay is sinning right? As is, lying, stealing, being jealous, and killing. Yet, everyday, almost everyone lies. Almost everyone is jealous of something that someone else has. So why don't you attack them? I know damn well many Christians I know have lied, and been jealous of something. So tell me, why don't you attack them, saying lying is evil and blah blah blah, except pestering us homosexuals that we are wrong, that we are evil. WE ARE NOT ****ING WRONG! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HOMOSEXUAL! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME SO ANGRY, SO ****ING STUCK UP IN THEIR WAYS! PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS HURTING US! WE DON'T HAVE THE BENEFITS OF OTHER MARRIED COUPLES, AND WE CAN'T GET MARRIED IN HALF THE ****ING COUNTRY! WHATS SO WRONG WITH GAYS GETTING MARRIED!? WHO EVER SAID THAT MARRIAGE WAS ONLY BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMEN EXCEPT FOR A PERSON NOT PROVEN TO BE REAL!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:41 08/08/2013 by DragonCamo
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#178 Posted: 18:08:58 08/08/2013
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Quote: Carmelita Fox
penis

WE'RE SO SIMILAR

go away
#179 Posted: 18:09:16 08/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
So, you say being gay is sinning right? As is, lying, stealing, being jealous, and killing. Yet, everyday, almost everyone lies. Almost everyone is jealous of something that someone else has. So why don't you attack them? I know damn well many Christians I know have lied, and been jealous of something. So tell me, why don't you attack them, saying lying is evil and blah blah blah, except pestering us homosexuals that we are wrong, that we are evil. WE ARE NOT ****ING WRONG! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HOMOSEXUAL! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME SO ANGRY, SO ****ING STUCK UP IN THEIR WAYS! PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS HURTING US! WE DON'T HAVE THE BENEFITS OF OTHER MARRIED COUPLES, AND WE CAN'T GET MARRIED IN HALF THE ****ING COUNTRY! WHATS SO WRONG WITH GAYS GETTING MARRIED!? WHO EVER SAID THAT MARRIAGE WAS ONLY BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMEN EXCEPT FOR A PERSON NOT PROVEN TO BE REAL!

darkSpyro and religion, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see everyone accepts different views and opinions and never question them.
Right?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:50 08/08/2013 by zzsdf
#180 Posted: 18:09:40 08/08/2013
Did you really just say God was proven not to be real.
#181 Posted: 18:10:41 08/08/2013

darkSpyro and religion, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see everyone accepts different views and opinions and never question them.
Right?

ya ya, be kind about other opinions, whatever.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#182 Posted: 18:11:15 08/08/2013
#183 Posted: 18:11:47 08/08/2013

Tell me how he was? Tell me.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#184 Posted: 18:12:21 08/08/2013

this is why

its a reason.

a
---
#185 Posted: 18:13:43 08/08/2013

this is why

its a reason.

a

I hope you realize that's a very dumb reason then.
#186 Posted: 18:15:08 08/08/2013
Tell me how he has ever been proven not to be real. The arrogance in your little rant is pathetic, and the falseness of it is so ridiculous I almost peed my pants when I read it. Be gay, don't believe in God, whatever, it's your choice. I'm not going to judge you for it, because I honestly think it's okay, and I think some things in the bible might not be true because God himself didn't write it.

But don't you ****ing dare say God has proven not to be real, because you're just blatently making up bull**** and ridiculous claims. You need to not make ****ing ridiculous statements for people to actually take into consideration what you said.
#187 Posted: 18:17:36 08/08/2013
Whatever, im just going to leave this topic.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#188 Posted: 18:18:55 08/08/2013

I never said lying isn't wrong. Liars, murderers, haters, blasphemers, adulterers, fornicators, homosexuals, idolaters and people who practce witchcraft until the second they die will all go to Hell. Those are not my words.

God established marriage in the garden of Eden when He made man and WOman.
#189 Posted: 18:31:33 08/08/2013
Tell me how he has ever been proven not to be real. The arrogance in your little rant is pathetic, and the falseness of it is so ridiculous I almost peed my pants when I read it. Be gay, don't believe in God, whatever, it's your choice. I'm not going to judge you for it, because I honestly think it's okay, and I think some things in the bible might not be true because God himself didn't write it.

But don't you ****ing dare say God has proven not to be real, because you're just blatently making up bull**** and ridiculous claims. You need to not make ****ing ridiculous statements for people to actually take into consideration what you said.

Well I believe in God too, but he hasn't revealed himself or his powers to anyone in this era. We base are beliefs in a book and no proof of those events never have had evidence of ever being true. We base miracles as His work when then could just be random luck.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#190 Posted: 18:39:27 08/08/2013
oh my god what happened to this topic
#191 Posted: 18:49:59 08/08/2013
Quote: IsisStormDragon

Straight, just like God intended.

- - -
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#192 Posted: 18:50:42 08/08/2013
well that explains everything
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#193 Posted: 18:58:09 08/08/2013
My church supports gay rights and a group of gays donated a bunch of money to us to help fix up the church as a sign of their gratitude. :3

Also, to answer this topic's original question, I'm bi.

*flees*
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#194 Posted: 19:01:03 08/08/2013

- - -

But that wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't for people being scared of religion.
#195 Posted: 19:04:12 08/08/2013

- - -

But that wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't for people being scared of religion.

aw yeah they're just "scared" it's not like the implications of what she said were offensive to non-heterosexuals at all
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:28 08/08/2013 by Carmelita Fox
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#196 Posted: 19:05:10 08/08/2013

There is nothing wrong with having faith, however there is something wrong with being so narrow-minded as think that being gay is something that can be controlled.
#197 Posted: 19:05:17 08/08/2013

its a reason.

a

I hope you realize that's a very dumb reason then.

people with this idea are dumb so THAT MUST MEAN THE IDEA ITSELF IS DUMB TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must hate the idea instead of the dum people
#198 Posted: 19:09:26 08/08/2013

proof why heterosexuality is wrong
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:10:46 08/08/2013 by Carmelita Fox
#199 Posted: 19:13:54 08/08/2013

- - -

aw yeah they're just "scared" it's not like the implications of what she said were offensive to non-heterosexuals at all

That's what she believes in and people try to make her change her mind everytime she mentions it. Is it her fault if people have done that for the last two pages? They should have just accepted her beliefs and nothing would have happened, but religion isn't accepted on darkSpyro. Even 4chan wouldn't mind her post.
#200 Posted: 19:15:36 08/08/2013

That's what she believes in and people try to make her change her mind everytime she mentions it. Is it her fault if people have done that for the last two pages? They should have just accepted her beliefs and nothing would have happened, but religion isn't accepted on darkSpyro. Even 4chan wouldn't mind her post.

This so much.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me