Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
What's your sexuality? [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#101 Posted: 17:22:46 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
oh carm.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#102 Posted: 17:22:46 07/08/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox
penis

WE'RE SO SIMILAR
---
BREATHE AIR.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#103 Posted: 20:41:42 07/08/2013
Do you ever wonder why we have the don't ask don't tell law in the military, well recently we had a major attack on the teens back in 1998. This attack involved the devil and his demons to have a specific plan, and execute it out. This plan was to make the children lust at an earlier age, to make adolescent children have new and have many sexualities. It was to make even more adults turn away from god with new technology. This same plan was to make the older adults loose faith over young men lusting over other men, and women lusting over other women. And I bet this same plan repeats itself over 7 earth years, which is why we need not to loose our faith and truly love god.

Remember 1991 with it's harsh music, remember the pop culture being experimented in the early 80's for the big blow for the late 80's. Remember 1977 with it's disco, well that truly changed the nice music into ugly music. How about heavy rock being planned in 1970, then we had the Beatles becoming popular in 1963. Then we had rock and roll becoming popular in 1956, and in 1949 we had pride for our military. So much so that we had secret services becoming strong then, thoughts of aliens were too strong then, oh and how about our pride. All these plans came from the scared, fearful, angry, pitiful, and hurt feelings from the devil and his angels. All of it was because of 1942, and that was when Israel becoming a nation. Just remember that they are most of all scared of what is going to happen to them, and it is a good idea to have the best faith that you can ever have. Because soon it could be too late. It could be too late now, so pay attention guys and have much faith.

How about 2012, verily we should have something happen by now, so keep a heart on what is happening in the news. Though it may be the corruption that is going on in all of the governments. so keep a heart out for all the problems yet know your future, so you can stay away from all of the demons. Anyway this was way off topic but I do know that many sexualities was the 7 year plan of the devil. So keep you heart to knowledge but keep more of it to God.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#104 Posted: 20:49:01 07/08/2013
Quote: Forgotten World
Do you ever wonder why we have the don't ask don't tell law in the military, well recently we had a major attack on the teens back in 1998. This attack involved the devil and his demons to have a specific plan, and execute it out. This plan was to make the children lust at an earlier age, to make adolescent children have new and have many sexualities. It was to make even more adults turn away from god with new technology. This same plan was to make the older adults loose faith over young men lusting over other men, and women lusting over other women. And I bet this same plan repeats itself over 7 earth years, which is why we need not to loose our faith and truly love god.

Remember 1991 with it's harsh music, remember the pop culture being experimented in the early 80's for the big blow for the late 80's. Remember 1977 with it's disco, well that truly changed the nice music into ugly music. How about heavy rock being planned in 1970, then we had the Beatles becoming popular in 1963. Then we had rock and roll becoming popular in 1956, and in 1949 we had pride for our military. So much so that we had secret services becoming strong then, thoughts of aliens were too strong then, oh and how about our pride. All these plans came from the scared, fearful, angry, pitiful, and hurt feelings from the devil and his angels. All of it was because of 1942, and that was when Israel becoming a nation. Just remember that they are most of all scared of what is going to happen to them, and it is a good idea to have the best faith that you can ever have. Because soon it could be too late. It could be too late now, so pay attention guys and have much faith.

How about 2012, verily we should have something happen by now, so keep a heart on what is happening in the news. Though it may be the corruption that is going on in all of the governments. so keep a heart out for all the problems yet know your future, so you can stay away from all of the demons. Anyway this was way off topic but I do know that many sexualities was the 7 year plan of the devil. So keep you heart to knowledge but keep more of it to God.

Please, leave the topic
---
Gay 4 GARcher
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#105 Posted: 20:51:37 07/08/2013

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#106 Posted: 20:55:13 07/08/2013

So I am so weird because I was born in 1991?
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#107 Posted: 20:55:43 07/08/2013
if ur gay ur actually the devils demon
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#108 Posted: 20:56:26 07/08/2013

Shh, you just gave me a headache.
#109 Posted: 21:12:55 07/08/2013
Quote: Bravo101

Some people say my name means devil.....though the name Damian has suffered because of the movie The Omen....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#110 Posted: 21:15:56 07/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

Some people say my name means devil.....though the name Damian has suffered because of the movie The Omen....

Are you Damian Wayne?

[User Posted Image]
#111 Posted: 21:17:53 07/08/2013
Quote: Rendar

Are you Damian Wayne?

[User Posted Image]

Who??
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#112 Posted: 21:28:33 07/08/2013

[User Posted Image]
- - -
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#113 Posted: 21:35:11 07/08/2013
I feel like I should post that Macklemore song for Forgotten World... <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#114 Posted: 21:46:09 07/08/2013
Quote: HIR

Same Love?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#115 Posted: 21:47:54 07/08/2013

Same Love?

How should I know?! <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#116 Posted: 21:56:45 07/08/2013

[User Posted Image]
is jontron demonic
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#117 Posted: 22:02:59 07/08/2013

My response to that- "Boo!"
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#118 Posted: 10:25:49 08/08/2013

Ah yes, you rang?

Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#119 Posted: 12:04:55 08/08/2013

omg i like other boys im possessed by the devil aaaaaaaaaaaah

no. it's time 4 u to go home. or to a mental hospital.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12093
#120 Posted: 12:35:24 08/08/2013
We all gon' go to hell! D':
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#121 Posted: 12:56:34 08/08/2013
Straight.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#122 Posted: 14:14:34 08/08/2013

u fokin wot m8

i wil wrek u and god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:16:34 08/08/2013 by Metallo
#123 Posted: 14:15:09 08/08/2013
Whoa, Metallo, that was uncalled for.
#124 Posted: 14:16:11 08/08/2013
Whoa, Metallo, that was uncalled for.

Eh, true.
#125 Posted: 14:18:17 08/08/2013
That's better smilie
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#126 Posted: 14:28:16 08/08/2013
Straight, just like God intended.
#127 Posted: 14:36:28 08/08/2013
Quote: torok

You will be destroyed.
#128 Posted: 14:56:28 08/08/2013

don't you mean asexual, unless you're a married adult and need to reproduce?

'cuz sex b4 marriage is sinful, just like protected just-for-fun sex, whether it's male-female, male-male or female-female.

seriously christianity, calm down a bit.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:03:32 08/08/2013 by Robo-Spyro
#129 Posted: 15:23:19 08/08/2013
Quote: Robo-Spyro

don't you mean asexual, unless you're a married adult and need to reproduce?

'cuz sex b4 marriage is sinful, just like protected just-for-fun sex, whether it's male-female, male-male or female-female.

seriously christianity, calm down a bit.

No, I could still like men even if I'm not married. And married couples don't need to have sex only to reproduce. They could do it just for fun. Cause I certainly don't plan to have kids.

You're right on that one.

No.
#130 Posted: 15:44:25 08/08/2013
Cause I certainly don't plan to have kids.

Genesis 1:28

Once again, you contradict yourself. smilie
#131 Posted: 15:47:36 08/08/2013
Quote: Metallo

looks like the bible is also human supremacist... another bit of crap.
---
#132 Posted: 15:54:03 08/08/2013
Quote: Metallo

looks like the bible is also human supremacist... another bit of crap.

Well that's a whole different story for a whole different topic.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#133 Posted: 15:54:24 08/08/2013

Why would God make people gay if that wasn't what was intended?
#134 Posted: 15:56:15 08/08/2013
Quote: Kitty

Don't you get it Kitty? God made people gay so they could struggle with trying to change!! He's just testing their strength by telling them they're wrong!!!
#135 Posted: 15:56:48 08/08/2013

It's sin and the devil that make people gay.
#136 Posted: 15:57:34 08/08/2013

Yeah Kitty!!! Get your facts straight!!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#137 Posted: 15:58:11 08/08/2013
ffs i hate this place
---
self professed austGAYlian
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#138 Posted: 16:00:59 08/08/2013

[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#139 Posted: 16:02:33 08/08/2013
god never tried to help us
where is he now
if we need him so badly and we are his only destination then why has he have yet to come since infinity ago
---
BREATHE AIR.
#140 Posted: 16:02:43 08/08/2013

So the devil is stronger than God?

And how come only some people are forced to struggle with such a "sin" and not others?
#141 Posted: 16:03:41 08/08/2013

And how come only some people are forced to struggle with such a "sin" and not others?

bcuz n0t everyone can get into heavene!!1!!1 reed ur scholarzzzzz lol
#142 Posted: 16:08:42 08/08/2013

No, people just don't want to listen to God and what He says. God can come out of Heaven and tell you to stop sinning, but it will amount to nothing if all you want to do for the rest of your life is sin and not obey the voice of God.

We ALL struggle with sin. No sin is greater than another in God's eyes. Hate is the same as stabbing someone in the brain to God.
#143 Posted: 16:09:48 08/08/2013

No, people just don't want to listen to God and what He says. God can come out of Heaven and tell you to stop sinning, but it will amount to nothing if all you want to do for the rest of your life is sin and not obey the voice of God.

We ALL struggle with sin. No sin is greater than another in God's eyes. Hate is the same as stabbing someone in the brain to God.

Because you can totally control your sexual and emotional feelings.
#144 Posted: 16:16:58 08/08/2013

So what you're basically saying is that those who are gay are forced to be alone without any sexual activity for the rest of their lives.
#145 Posted: 16:17:42 08/08/2013

So what you're basically saying is that those who are gay are forced to be alone without any sexual activity for the rest of their lives.

her brain is dead

just stop trying to argue
#146 Posted: 16:19:19 08/08/2013
Not to mention, if no sin is worse than the other, would someone who is gay be just as in the wrong as a murderer?
#147 Posted: 16:24:37 08/08/2013
Not to mention, if no sin is worse than the other, would someone who is gay be just as in the wrong as a murderer?

In the eyes of God, yes. If you say: "I hate you!" and mean it God's gonna take it as: *Person stabs another through the heart*
#148 Posted: 16:36:27 08/08/2013

In the eyes of God, yes. If you say: "I hate you!" and mean it God's gonna take it as: *Person stabs another through the heart*

And if the person you said that to didn't care?
---
#149 Posted: 16:37:36 08/08/2013

And if the person you said that to didn't care?

God will care.
#150 Posted: 16:40:57 08/08/2013

Am I correct?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:42:10 08/08/2013 by Kitty
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me