Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Most favorite Villains/antagonists
Page 1 of 1
Most favorite Villains/antagonists [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 02:40:02 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
What are your favorite villains/antagonists? Like the other topic explanations are needed and this goes to all fandoms.

If you know me a lot better than some users you can already guess that the Anti-Freedom Fighters are going this list. Well, yep. Though the Anti-Freedom Fighters are alt. egos of the Freedom fighters from another dimension. Thought they might be uncreative to you. I still find them interesting. They tried taking over Mobious (the normal one with Eggman). In order to be Multi verse rulers. In order to do that they had to sneak in and pretend to be their good egos. But, you know how group of villainy usually goes. They get their butts kicked and sent back. But, the interesting part of them is their personalities. When you do the research on them, they become quite the interesting character than you thought they were.

Another loved villain would be Ripper Roo from the Crash series. He is a fun boss though, he is insane. But, I absolutely loved the given personality in Crash 2. It shows his insanity. Frankly he was one of only bosses I recalled because of his laugh, boss fight, and personality. I kind of need to replay some Crash games.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#2 Posted: 02:46:06 01/08/2013
Jack Spicer, Ramundo, go towards the light!
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#3 Posted: 03:04:33 01/08/2013
N. Gin, Bane (specifically in Dark Knight Rises since I haven't seen him in the series yet), Joker (mostly in The Dark Knight but also in the series)
---
but i love it all smooth
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#4 Posted: 03:10:20 01/08/2013
Killer crock
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#5 Posted: 03:13:10 01/08/2013
gordon ramsay
---
BREATHE AIR.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 03:34:21 01/08/2013
porky, ocelot, liquid snake, dormin
forgetting a ton
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#7 Posted: 03:45:25 01/08/2013
The Joker, James Gordon Junior, Daleks, The Master, Cybermen, Dalek Time Controller (Big Finish rocks), Frankenstein, Frankenstein's monster, Dracula, Wolf Man, Mr Hyde, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Pinhead, The Tall Man, Evil Ash, Godzilla (Sort of a Villain sometimes), Ganondorf, Dark Link, Thanos, Darkseid, Darth Vader, Ocelot, Liquid Snake, Porky, Bowser, Zarok, King Piccolo, Wesker, Sephiroth, Cyberdemon, Guy that burns the sled at the end of Citizen Kane

And a lot more I'm forgetting.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#8 Posted: 03:48:23 01/08/2013
Angel, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and others.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#9 Posted: 04:03:49 01/08/2013
Quote: Inuyashafan39

Villain? What?
#10 Posted: 04:05:11 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar

Villain? What?

What?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 04:05:40 01/08/2013

Villain? What?

He a troublemaker, an antagonist.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#12 Posted: 04:07:42 01/08/2013

Villain? What?

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:44 01/08/2013 by Rendar
#13 Posted: 04:08:53 01/08/2013

Villain? What?

smilie yep. Got to love Inuyasha
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#14 Posted: 04:09:18 01/08/2013

Villain? What?

[User Posted Image],....
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#15 Posted: 04:09:45 01/08/2013
tom baker
#16 Posted: 04:11:15 01/08/2013

smilie yep. Got to love Inuyasha

[User Posted Image]
-----
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#17 Posted: 04:16:09 01/08/2013
hhhhHHhHHHHHHKINGCANDYHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHhHhhh

In all honesty though, GLaDOS.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#18 Posted: 04:16:23 01/08/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
He's a troublemaker, an antagonist.

That doesn't make him an antagonist though. That and he is the main protagonist of the series, not an antagonist.

True, good point.
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#19 Posted: 04:27:25 01/08/2013
Isley (sorta counts sorta doesn't), Rifual, Dauf/Duff, Opehlia, Agatha...and more.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:41 01/08/2013 by Wild
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#20 Posted: 04:30:22 01/08/2013
Cynder- Shes just plain awesome. Her attacks, her story. Just pure amazing

Malefor- I love how all the storyline a lead up to him. He's also an awesome boss. I loved his battle.

Red- a pretty cool boss. I love how he was an elder, but eventually turned on everyone. I think that his final stage (Mecha-Red) was also pretty darn awesome.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:24 01/08/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#21 Posted: 04:33:19 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Explanations?
---
icon from Empoh
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#22 Posted: 05:37:14 01/08/2013
Dimentio; You never suspected it was him, well until the cutscenes where he acted suspisious. *Spoilers* Then when you learn that the others survived, and you beat Count Bleck he comes out of nowhere. He then takes Luigi and himself to create a giant evil skirt...luigi head...*spoilers*

His build up was great to sum it up,
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#23 Posted: 06:38:34 01/08/2013
Some spoilers if you are reading about the characters I mentioned in my post a few posts up there. So, yeah!

Riful Of The West - Ah, she surely looks the most human of most Awakened Beings, does she not? It's sometimes assumed that people like her only because of this "human appeal". I love her Awakened design, I'll admit, it's so simple compared to many others, and yet she is still so very powerful. However, she has lasted, her extreme resilience has me thinking she's a Defensive warrior, not a Offensive...or at least was, she's not much of a "warrior" anymore, and that she is far more human than just her appearance. Surely, awakening into an Abyssal twisted her personality, but as has been seen with other characters in the series, and even Abyssal beings...personality remains intact, somewhat, just with an added instinct to devour. She has shown she has wanted power, no? However, is she power hungry or merely...desiring to survive? Unlike Isley, she didn't use just any new Awakened Beings when she "acquired them", she wanted the powerful ones, and when one was to be far more powerful than her, she said she would kill it...

Well, I'll factor Dauf/Duff into this. Riful has a companion, or a lover, as she as described "my man", and it's this guy, who is also an Awakened Being --- but not stronger than her, and even far smaller than her in Awakened form. It seems they had been friends ever since joining the Organization, taking a liking to him and talking to him despite the other, supposedly more "powerful" people in the group, and that lasted for a...very long time. Did she awaken when she saw he had, did she have to protect him or was there something else? So many possibilities, I hope we find out soon before the manga is over.

Anyways, they have an interesting dynamic that seemed to outlast "Awakening", and if Riful truly desires to last as well as conquer, it means much of her emotional attachment is there. It seems as if many Awakened Beings have some sort of anchor to them, a constant, and it survives. How human. Of course, Riful has little regard for others beyond those of use to her and her man. She is very much not a good being, but she is no one dimensional villains rooted as "purely evil", while many characters in the series seem to think. She's the most adapting Abyssal one in the series...and as shown with current events, her bond with Dauf truly seems to be a powerful thing. She is a great reoccurring character that, in some sense, is relatable and can appeal to one's more human side than one might have thought upon her first appearances. Perhaps the longer one is "Awakened" the more humanity they acquire, or the less of it. This "humanity" has been one of her greatest virtues and sins throughout the series.

There always seemed to be more to Dauf than presented...

Isley Of The North - Ah, Isley! Despite Riful's "humanity", he surely seems as one of the most human of all Awakened Beings in the series. After so long of conquering and war, of hunger and destruction...he didn't want it anymore. He desperately didn't. His humanity was also his flaw. He wanted a family again, and so he was manipulated into harbouring one of the main antagonists in the series as she was under the guise of being a little girl. Perhaps he knew, but tucked it away. Lived an illusion for a while, and is one shown to show kindness than just humanity. He always had an air of mystery about him, although.

He was the only one of the male era that Awakened by choice, and yeah I have to say I enjoy his design in both human and Awakened form. What drove him to such an action remains uncertain...but the fact that it was by choice? It doesn't seem that he would do such a thing, but...he was young at the time, was he not? There's a millions situations this white-haired horseman could have been in, and a million thoughts. Although, I'm afraid we'll never find out the canon to this.

His humanity wasn't what truly caused his spiral, though. and leaving them was the best choice.

Ophelia - Out of all the villains so far, she, certainly, is amongst the most sadistic. She doesn't care for your life. All she cares is about revenge. Humans want revenge -- and this revenge was what made her powerful, made a fearsome warrior "If there's nobody left alive, nobody can report that I "broke a rule."" She constantly implies that she had killed humans. She enjoyed games so much, and enjoyed to see the suffering of others due to her own suffering. Geared and trained herself towards on purpose, with little interest in little else...surely more one-track than an Awakened being...ironically...when she Awakened was when she actually ended up changing this habit...

Agatha - Sensual, and evil. More one-dimensional than others, but hey, interesting lady for as long as she lasted, I suppose. WHERE DID SHE EVEN COME FROM

Summary: My Poor Taste In "Evil" Characters

I'll explain the rest later, I suppose.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#24 Posted: 07:29:27 01/08/2013
GLaDOS
Azula
And the 'mastermind' of Dangan Ronpa, who I shall not name for the sake of anyone who plans on reading/watching it.

They're pretty much all for the same reason. They're all just down right evil. There's no remorse or tragic backstories, they know exactly what they are doing. They're all intelligent too, they plan everything down to the last detail, they're not ****ing around.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#25 Posted: 11:48:12 01/08/2013
YES THERE IS A VIDEO CONTAINING BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES ON THIS TOPIC!
Most Batman villains, Darkseid, and Sykes from Oliver and Company.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#26 Posted: 11:59:03 01/08/2013
Wolf from Star Fox.

HE'S SO BADASS.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#27 Posted: 12:01:14 01/08/2013

My favorite villain of all time and why he is.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#28 Posted: 12:10:18 01/08/2013
Vilgax.

'Nuff said.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#29 Posted: 12:42:36 01/08/2013
Quote: Underian
Dimentio; You never suspected it was him, well until the cutscenes where he acted suspisious. *Spoilers* Then when you learn that the others survived, and you beat Count Bleck he comes out of nowhere. He then takes Luigi and himself to create a giant evil skirt...luigi head...*spoilers*

His build up was great to sum it up,

This, so much this. Dimentio is amazing!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#30 Posted: 13:03:45 01/08/2013
Quote: paddyfitz
Wolf from Star Fox.

HE'S SO BADASS.

cant let you do that star fox
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#31 Posted: 14:04:27 01/08/2013
Quote: arceustheprime
Wolf from Star Fox.

HE'S SO BADASS.

[User Posted Image]
*inb4 mod message*
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#32 Posted: 14:05:33 01/08/2013
Sephiran - Fire Emblem: Tellius
N - Pokemon Black/White
Ganondorf - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Bowser - Mainly in the Paper and M&L games.
King Dedede - Kirby
Jessie, James, Meowth - Pokemon Anime
Lash - Advance Wars 2
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#33 Posted: 14:20:02 01/08/2013
N. Tropy- Crash Bandicoot series
Easily my favorite video game character. Great personality, an awesome voice, and a fun boss fight.
He knows he's superior to Cortex and all the other doctors, and he shows that in N. Tranced.
Not to mention, his themes are awesome.

Bowser- Super Mario series
Gotta love this guy. He's just the lonely guy who turns evil and trys anything to get his way.
In Bowser's Inside Story, he has some of the best lines in Mario history.

Soda Popinski- Punch-Out!! series
He's a soda drinking, 6'4 tall Russian, what isn't there to love?
His fights are the most enjoyable in the series.

Starmen- EarthBound series
The typical aliens-that-want-to-destroy-the-world race, but with PSI powers, they're fun (and tough) to fight.

Astaroth- Ghosts N' Goblins/Ghouls N' Ghosts series
The king of the Underworld who is constantly overthrown. He's pretty awesome, nevertheless.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#34 Posted: 15:05:19 01/08/2013
Oh my gosh it my answer is SO OBVIOUS!!

Shadow the Heddgehog
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#35 Posted: 15:13:53 01/08/2013
The Joker
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#36 Posted: 15:26:27 01/08/2013
Wolf from Star Fox.

HE'S SO BADASS.

[User Posted Image]
*inb4 mod message*

[User Posted Image]

Anyway,

Ghostfreak
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Bowser
Ganondorf
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#37 Posted: 01:36:06 02/08/2013
Forgot to mention Chucky from Child's Play, Freddy from NoES, Ghostface, the Klowns from KKfOP, etc.
---
but i love it all smooth
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#38 Posted: 01:43:46 02/08/2013
Mine are actually from books smilie

• Voldemort. His lust for power and his absolute misunderstanding of any positive emotion were what made him effective and yet also led to his downfall. His story is that of a true antagonist. He is the definition of "gone too far".

• Roger Chillingworth from the Scarlet Letter. He lost his love and so became a malicious fiend. He enjoys psychological torture of his victims, and he did so to the poor Reverend Dimmesdale until Dimmesdale's guilt affected his physical health and led to his death. However, after his victim was gone, he regained his humanity in his own death, leaving behind a large sum of money for Hester.

• Leland Gaunt from Needful Things. He is the best manipulator I've ever seen. He won people over with his charisma, then played them against each other in such an expertly manner that it caused bloodshed and death, and nobody even suspected him until it was too late. And all of this was caused using MATERIAL OBJECTS. Men like him actually do exist, and they are the reason why we shouldn't place so much of our life on tangible pleasures. At the end of the novel, it is revealed that he isn't even human at all, but a demon from a netherworld.
  • Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
    #39 Posted: 17:20:59 02/08/2013
    Luke Castellan
    ---
    Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
    awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
    #40 Posted: 19:22:50 02/08/2013
    ^Him too
    ---
    go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
    papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
    #41 Posted: 19:34:09 02/08/2013
    Marick Istar.
    ---
    "And now this world shall now Pain!"
    Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
    #42 Posted: 03:31:18 03/08/2013
    Quote: awesomerockets

[User Posted Image]
    *inb4 mod message*

[User Posted Image]

Anyway,

Ghostfreak
    Green Goblin
    Doc Ock
    Bowser
    Ganondorf

[User Posted Image]

Don't hate me, but I like Mr. Freeze from Batman.
    "What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!"
    smilie
    ---
    Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:32:56 03/08/2013 by Matteomax
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me