Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What are your guy's least favorite villain?
Page 1 of 1
What are your guy's least favorite villain? [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 23:21:20 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
We all have our least favorite villain/antagonist. This goes to all fandoms. I'm wondering what your list would be. Also please explain why that person/villain is.

One of them. I don't really like is Malefor. (ib4 flame let me explain to why that is) Well, he is mentioned through out the games of the Legend of Spyro, but you never really know why he turned evil. Or what was the point to his plot of destroying the world. And he also says the most redundant lines used in common cliche villains. At least they are not stupid one liners though. And at least he does not say during the fight, unlike another villain (Eggman....).
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:10 31/07/2013 by Trix Master 100
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 23:29:58 31/07/2013
Eggman's one-liners are glorious and meme-worthy. "GET A LOAD OF THIS!" "You know what they say, the more the merrier!" "Time for a change of pace!" Seriously, the only disappointing thing about Colors was that Eggman was completely silent during the final boss, replaced by the cheesy Wisp announcer voice. <.<

As far as least favorite villains, Malefor is definitely up there. Another is Quercus Alba (JP: Carnage Onred) from Ace Attorney Investigations. God he was a prick. And a pain to deal with in the game. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#3 Posted: 23:32:28 31/07/2013
I still need to finish Investigations. I can't believe I haven't already, I've had it for a while!

Anyway, I don't like Malefor either, and I also don't like Slade, Trigon, and Madame Rouge (ugh, especially her) from Teen Titans.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:43 31/07/2013 by LevanJess
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 23:32:32 31/07/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
We all have our least favorite villain/antagonist. This goes to all fandoms. I'm wondering what your list would be. Also please explain why that person/villain is.

One of them I don't really like is Malefor. (ib4 flame let me explain to why that is) Well, he is mentioned through out the games of the Legend of Spyro, but you never really know why he turned evil. Or what was the point to his plot of destroying the world. And he also says the most redundant lines used in common cliche villains. At least they are not stupid one liners though. And at least he does not say during the fight, unlike another villain (Eggman....).

Actually, yes we do. He was exiled due to his powers. Being cast out from society because of something you have no control over, well, that can turn anyone evil.

My LEAST favorite villain is probably the Tinkerer from Marvel Universe.....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:12 31/07/2013 by Metallo
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#5 Posted: 23:33:08 31/07/2013
Kaos
Ooh that guy really grinds my gears

(Bad Skylanders reference)

I just don't really like Kaos. He's too... How do I put this.. Idiotic to be a villain.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#6 Posted: 23:34:15 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

One of them I don't really like is Malefor. (ib4 flame let me explain to why that is) Well, he is mentioned through out the games of the Legend of Spyro, but you never really know why he turned evil. Or what was the point to his plot of destroying the world. And he also says the most redundant lines used in common cliche villains. At least they are not stupid one liners though. And at least he does not say during the fight, unlike another villain (Eggman....).

Actually, yes we do. He was exiled due to his powers. Being cast out from society because of something you have no control over, well, that can turn anyone evil.

Well didn't explain much about it. There could have been more to it than just that.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 23:34:40 31/07/2013
Quote: LevanJess
I still need to finish Investigations. I can't believe I haven't already, I've had it for a while!

Oops... uh, FORGET I SAID ANYTHING! <.< >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#8 Posted: 23:35:00 31/07/2013
Quote: Metallo

Well didn't explain much about it. There could have been more to it than just that.

Eh, can't really tell anyone else how to write their story...
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#9 Posted: 23:38:23 31/07/2013
Maxamillion Pegasus from Yugioh. (If you consider him a villain)
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#10 Posted: 23:38:38 31/07/2013
Quote: HIR
Oops... uh, FORGET I SAID ANYTHING! <.< >.>

Nah, it's fine, you didn't spoil anything! I don't even know who you were talking about (might've not gotten that far or just forgot).
---
but i love it all smooth
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#11 Posted: 23:42:39 31/07/2013
Any that I create.
#12 Posted: 23:43:08 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: papa123
Maxamillion Pegasus from Yugioh. (If you consider him a villain)

Yeah he is considered a villain. Since he was one in Yu-gi-oh season 1
---
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#13 Posted: 00:03:58 01/08/2013
Bowser. His role is almost always the same, kidnap Princess Peach, bring her to his castle, then later get defeated by Mario. What about Daisy? Doesn't she ever feel left out??

Kaos. Please...just....kill yourself already.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14 Posted: 00:06:36 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
Bowser. His role is almost always the same, kidnap Princess Peach, bring her to his castle, then later get defeated by Mario. What about Daisy? Doesn't she ever feel left out??

Then you have not played Mario 2 (something among the lines) where Mario saves Daisy, Peach's cousin from an alien.
---
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#15 Posted: 00:26:55 01/08/2013

Then you have not played Mario 2 (something among the lines) where Mario saves Daisy, Peach's cousin from an alien.

I haven't. There was also a game were Peach had to save Mario and Luigi.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#16 Posted: 00:34:45 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator

I haven't. There was also a game were Peach had to save Mario and Luigi.

Well now.
---
icon from Empoh
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#17 Posted: 00:54:06 01/08/2013
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. Everyone says she's so great when really she was a lackluster villain.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#18 Posted: 01:34:29 01/08/2013
Eggman's one-liners are glorious and meme-worthy. "GET A LOAD OF THIS!" "You know what they say, the more the merrier!" "Time for a change of pace!" Seriously, the only disappointing thing about Colors was that Eggman was completely silent during the final boss, replaced by the cheesy Wisp announcer voice. <.<

YES, I love Eggman. HE'S JUST SO RIDICULOUS.

im getting pretty sick of the cybermen and the daleks, i mean yeah they're famous recurring enemies of the doctor ... but at the same time i'm just tired of them coming back.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#19 Posted: 01:35:17 01/08/2013
Rilla Roo from Crash Bash.
He was pointless! Completely unoriginal.
He only appears ONCE in the Crash series..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:38 01/08/2013 by Matteomax
#20 Posted: 02:21:52 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
Rilla Roo from Crash Bash.
He was pointless! Completely unoriginal.
He only appears ONCE in the Crash series..

I thought you said "Ripper Roo" for a minute. But, I think you meant the monkey guy.
---
icon from Empoh
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#21 Posted: 03:08:57 01/08/2013
I can't really think of many right now but there have been plenty of generic/boring villains I have seen. Malefor counts for that

I thought bowser was pretty badass in bowsers inside story
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#22 Posted: 03:10:21 01/08/2013
gordan ramey
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#23 Posted: 03:14:22 01/08/2013
If this counts for shows, not only video games, I'd say Darcia from Wolfs Rain. Sure, he was the only villain I know of that successfully killed all but one of the main characters, but he lacked so much story and personality. He showed up, killed a main character, mysteriously disappeared, and shows up again a few episodes later, kills all main characters but one, and then dies.

And his "backstories" were almost 30 seconds long and had no emotion or backup to them.
#24 Posted: 03:16:09 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
If this counts for shows, not only video games, I'd say Darcia from Wolfs Rain. Sure, he was the only villain I know of that successfully killed all but one of the main characters, but he lacked so much story and personality. He showed up, killed a main character, mysteriously disappeared, and shows up again a few episodes later, kills all main characters but one, and then dies.

And his "backstories" were almost 30 seconds long and had no emotion or backup to them.

I did say all Fandoms which includes shows, comics, games, and etc.
---
icon from Empoh
#25 Posted: 03:51:59 01/08/2013
Oh alright.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#26 Posted: 03:54:05 01/08/2013
Darcie and Jagera from Wolf's Rain were horrible. It was beautiful when Darcia blew up. You know what I mean, HDAZ.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#27 Posted: 03:54:57 01/08/2013
Quote: Inuyashafan39
Darcie and Jagera from Wolf's Rain were horrible. It was beautiful when Darcia blew up. You know what I mean, HDAZ.

Rainbow explosion of doom.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#28 Posted: 03:55:21 01/08/2013
Slatheen
[User Posted Image]

Also Chuckie from Child's Play, but that's because I saw it when I was 3 okay.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#29 Posted: 03:57:30 01/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Inuyashafan39

Rainbow explosion of doom.

Lol yes and it was amazing.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#30 Posted: 04:06:55 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar
Slatheen
http://images3.wikia.nocookie...._Slitheenx2.jpg

Also Chuckie from Child's Play, but that's because I saw it when I was 3 okay.

The image gave me a mind ****.
---
icon from Empoh
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#31 Posted: 04:07:26 01/08/2013
mother brain her battle is scary plus she killed samus metroid baby
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#32 Posted: 05:53:35 01/08/2013
king dee dee
( he apperses alot bur really hard to defeat)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#33 Posted: 06:20:12 01/08/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox

YES, I love Eggman. HE'S JUST SO RIDICULOUS.

im getting pretty sick of the cybermen and the daleks, i mean yeah they're famous recurring enemies of the doctor ... but at the same time i'm just tired of them coming back.

I know what you mean. I really want the Ice Warriors to come back again... but with a better story.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#34 Posted: 08:24:26 01/08/2013
'Kaos' from 'Skylanders', I've stated why this is a hundred times on here before and quite frankly don't feel like doing so again. Let's just say I find him a taaaad annoying.... and by a tad, I mean he's my least favorite VG character of all time. >.>
#35 Posted: 07:51:39 03/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I realized another villain I dislike.

The Panther King from Conker. Why? Well you see him at the beginning of the game with split milk due to a short leg on a table. He asks the professor to check it out and find a solution to fix it. At least the professor had no original intentions to do anything with the table when the king dies. But, is it so hard to just get another table instead of sending your troops just to kidnap a red squirrel and use him as a leg of a table? Come on! It's a dammed table for Pete's sake just get another or just repair it with a piece of wood.
---
icon from Empoh
Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
#36 Posted: 15:53:29 03/08/2013
TEAM ROCKET!!!!! There just so stupid!! "Okay we're up against a champion in 4 reigions.....Rattatas and weezings should do the trick!!"
---
Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me