Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Anubis II! [CLOSED]
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#1 Posted: 23:00:16 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Hooray!
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 23:01:14 30/07/2013
Horr-*killed*
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 23:09:15 30/07/2013
Epic game.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#4 Posted: 23:41:45 30/07/2013
Hooray!
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#5 Posted: 23:44:32 30/07/2013
Never played it... Or heard of it... Is it really that fun? I might look it up, or get it.
---
Well that just happened...
#6 Posted: 16:16:07 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BallisticBeats
Never played it... Or heard of it... Is it really that fun? I might look it up, or get it.

No, it's not that fun. It's basically a sequel to Ninjabread Man, a game infamous for being terrible with different graphics. Still, I got it used at GameStop for literally 99 cents, so if you see it on the used Wii game shelf, you may as well get it since it's probably got enough to justify that price, or if you just want to see how bad it is. What I said presumably goes for pretty much any game made by Data Design Interactive.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#7 Posted: 16:36:11 10/08/2013
Quote: bonbonsalad

No, it's not that fun. It's basically a sequel to Ninjabread Man, a game infamous for being terrible with different graphics. Still, I got it used at GameStop for literally 99 cents, so if you see it on the used Wii game shelf, you may as well get it since it's probably got enough to justify that price, or if you just want to see how bad it is. What I said presumably goes for pretty much any game made by Data Design Interactive.

Lol dang, sounds pretty bad then... I'll just uh, watch gameply on the Tube then.
---
Well that just happened...
#8 Posted: 20:26:34 10/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: bonbonsalad

Lol dang, sounds pretty bad then... I'll just uh, watch gameply on the Tube then.

Here's some:
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me