Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Idea for Compainions, Alter egos [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 22:32:36 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
My ideas

-Machine ghost-
Requires/Worth: Needs ACTIVate
Power: Gifts and revives gifts all at once for you!

Hopefully this becomes real!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#2 Posted: 23:16:24 30/07/2013
I would like to see something like an Autumn Leaf Camo for September's alter ego. He would have brown, red, and orange leaves instead of green.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Doobrywhatsits Green Sparx Gems: 363
#3 Posted: 00:24:12 31/07/2013
I like the gifting idea. I think Ermit- allows you to place gems in the bank for safe-keeping so they don't get spent accidentally.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
#4 Posted: 12:27:02 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
^ I was victim to that.
---
sungren150 Blue Sparx Gems: 914
#5 Posted: 07:01:50 01/08/2013
I think we need companions to turn Skylander XP points into gold (or gems or stones or random) when Skylanders are at level 12.
Same for kingdom XP points when you are at level 35.
---
Add me if you play Skylandrers Lost Islands. My ID is sundgren150
Sorry for my English. It is not my mother tongue.
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#6 Posted: 11:20:53 01/08/2013
Quote: sungren150
I think we need companions to turn Skylander XP points into gold (or gems or stones or random) when Skylanders are at level 12.

I second this, either gold or energy.

The same with town XP when your skylands reach lv. 35. Make Hero XP become gold, and Town XP become Energy.

As for Alter-ego, I'd want Wicked Hex of the West for Hallowe'en. She already has a black dress, but I want her in a big floppy witch's hat riding around on a broomstick.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:31:08 01/08/2013 by LaCrysta
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#7 Posted: 13:03:50 01/08/2013
Quote: LaCrysta
Quote: sungren150

I second this, either gold or energy.

The same with town XP when your skylands reach lv. 35. Make Hero XP become gold, and Town XP become Energy.

As for Alter-ego, I'd want Wicked Hex of the West for Hallowe'en. She already has a black dress, but I want her in a big floppy witch's hat riding around on a broomstick.

I like your idea for Hex, but most of the alter egos seem to be just variants of the original where they just do a redesign of the original pose. They add clothes, do a repaint, and redesign items in their hand. Putting Hex on a broom would cause for a complete redesign. They could probably add the witches hat or maybe have her holding the broom. After the talk about a Pumpkin Eye Brawl being thrown about, I think that would make for a cool alter ego for Halloween. As for a Christmas one, I think Crusher would be the best fit. I was liking the idea that others had of Slam Bam with a Santa Hat, but he's already been done. Taking my ideas of a simple redesign, Crusher makes the more sense as they could probably replace the hammer over his shoulders with Santa's gift bag. I'm not sure how they would handle the giant and alter ego bonuses for Pumpkin Eye Brawl or Santa Crusher or if they would just be considered a giant (much like the Legendary Bouncer or Granite Crusher only gets a Giant bonus instead of a Giant and Special bonus).
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#8 Posted: 13:11:13 01/08/2013
Quote: obidawsn
I like your idea for Hex, but most of the alter egos seem to be just variants of the original where they just do a redesign of the original pose. They add clothes, do a repaint, and redesign items in their hand. Putting Hex on a broom would cause for a complete redesign. They could probably add the witches hat or maybe have her holding the broom. After the talk about a Pumpkin Eye Brawl being thrown about, I think that would make for a cool alter ego for Halloween. As for a Christmas one, I think Crusher would be the best fit. I was liking the idea that others had of Slam Bam with a Santa Hat, but he's already been done. Taking my ideas of a simple redesign, Crusher makes the more sense as they could probably replace the hammer over his shoulders with Santa's gift bag. I'm not sure how they would handle the giant and alter ego bonuses for Pumpkin Eye Brawl or Santa Crusher or if they would just be considered a giant (much like the Legendary Bouncer or Granite Crusher only gets a Giant bonus instead of a Giant and Special bonus).

What about Surfer Slam Bam? he rides around on his (hover) surf board, so they've done it before.
#9 Posted: 15:24:18 01/08/2013
Quote: LaCrysta
Quote: obidawsn

What about Surfer Slam Bam? he rides around on his (hover) surf board, so they've done it before.

The surf board was easy because they just took the model for Surfer Slam Bam and sat him on the board. He still looks the same. For Hex to be on a broom, she would have to be in a different (a sort of sitting) position.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#10 Posted: 16:06:48 01/08/2013
Man, that's a tough call. I love both ideas for Halloween. Maybe do pumpkin eyebrawl for Thanksgiving?
#11 Posted: 17:03:15 01/08/2013
Quote: bjornolf
Man, that's a tough call. I love both ideas for Halloween. Maybe do pumpkin eyebrawl for Thanksgiving?

Pumpkin Eye Brawl would be best to have a Jack-o-Lantern type head, so it would only work for Halloween. I say make one of the bird characters (Whirlwind, Sonic Boom, or Sunburn) a turkey or just have a Pilgrim Skylander.
#12 Posted: 17:17:35 01/08/2013
Did the headless horseman have a face on his pumpkin?
#13 Posted: 18:25:55 01/08/2013
Surfer slam bam is heaps different as the normal & legendary ones just walk around dragging their hands. I think Lightning Rod would be best for Santa as he already has a beard & instead of a cloud he could float around on a sleigh. What about Mike Terrafin- just add some boxing gloves & trunks. Rodeo Fright Rider- give him a hat, chaps& spurs & some bull horns for his bird.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
jorgito2001 Green Sparx Gems: 373
#14 Posted: 19:56:43 01/08/2013
Is it bad I'm starting to save my Gems NOW in hopes I can use all my wishing stones to win the October/Halloween themed Alter-Ego? Its my fav (non) holiday and I don't care for a BBQing Chop Chop.

I LOVE the Hex Witch idea! For some reason I thought of her before all the other undead skylanders...then again, Ghost Roaster & to a lesser extent Eye brawl already looks like Halloween decorations!
#15 Posted: 21:13:43 01/08/2013
I like the Autumn Camo & Witch Hex ideas so far.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Sickboy1138 Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#16 Posted: 01:06:04 02/08/2013
Grill Master chop chop is by far the lamest so far, but on the other hand I won lucky boomer while I was throwing stones for chop.

+1 for autumn camo and witch Hex, but therell also be ssf characters to alterego as well.
I would imagine that theyll probably do either pumkin brawl or promote ssf with an altego since it comes out that month
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#17 Posted: 15:24:27 02/08/2013
i wonder what september's alter will be...

autumn camo is nice.
#18 Posted: 16:16:28 02/08/2013
Quote: Doobrywhatsits
Surfer slam bam is heaps different as the normal & legendary ones just walk around dragging their hands. I think Lightning Rod would be best for Santa as he already has a beard & instead of a cloud he could float around on a sleigh. What about Mike Terrafin- just add some boxing gloves & trunks. Rodeo Fright Rider- give him a hat, chaps& spurs & some bull horns for his bird.

The difference is how they move around the screen. But the models are the same. They just re-painted him, added some clothes and put him on a surfboard. The way he moves across the screen was probably easier to code than having him walk around. Hex would need a completely different model for it to look right.
gillgrunt32 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3283
#19 Posted: 23:55:17 13/09/2013
I Want A Alter Ego Ghost Roaster Called Haunt or haunted Ghost Roaster for october
#20 Posted: 01:02:02 14/09/2013
I want a skeleton key companion for chests to open instantly.
Cheshire Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#21 Posted: 09:55:40 16/09/2013
I'd prefer an upgrade that lets Quigley also collect from shrines, sanctuaries, and adventure balloons, but failing that, I'd like a companion to do it. Even better, it would be awesome to have a choice to repeat the same selections on shrines and balloons.
---
Activate username: GilGrunt1969 Add me on Lost Islands!
#22 Posted: 13:44:01 16/09/2013
Quote: Cheshire
I'd prefer an upgrade that lets Quigley also collect from shrines, sanctuaries, and adventure balloons, but failing that, I'd like a companion to do it. Even better, it would be awesome to have a choice to repeat the same selections on shrines and balloons.

I would like a companion to help with balloons. I'm not sure how that would work, though. Maybe just pick the adventure you want to go on (based on time since some are element specific but have the same time) then select the Skylanders you want to send without leaving the Skylanders select window. So click the companion, who will then ask you how long you want to go on an adventure. Select the time then the Skylanders you want. If you want to send Skylanders at different time frames (i.e. for quests and such) then you can close the window and start the next batch or do them manually. The same companion could collect all available balloons, as well.

So, for example you have 10 balloons and you want to send them on hour adventures except for 2 of them that you want to send on 4 hours adventures for their quests you will take these steps:

- Click on companion
- Select 1 hour
- Click "Select" for the 8 Skylanders you want to send (without ever having to re-open the window)
- Close the Skylanders select window
- Click on the companion, again
- Select 4 hours
- Click "Select" for the 2 Skylanders you want to send
- Close the Skylanders select window

I know that may still seem like work, but it's still a lot easier than selecting each balloon then a Skylander for each one. And the example I gave was considering different time frames.
Cnaiser Green Sparx Gems: 400
#23 Posted: 21:01:30 16/09/2013
Picked up the Pumpkin Eye Brawl the other night. To my knowledge, no alt ego skylanders have had physical toys. Instead physical toys have all just been variants. So that would leave Hex available for the October alt ego.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie....Brawl_Promo.png
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:08:05 16/09/2013 by Cnaiser
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#24 Posted: 15:04:29 18/09/2013
I'm kind of hoping that they skip the Halloween reference for the alter ego and do something to celebrate the anniversary of the game's release. 'Birthday Bash' anyone?!
#25 Posted: 18:17:23 18/09/2013
Quote: HappyGamer
I'm kind of hoping that they skip the Halloween reference for the alter ego and do something to celebrate the anniversary of the game's release. 'Birthday Bash' anyone?!

IMHO, we need more Air and Undead skylanders before we get more Earth Skylanders. I'm hoping we get one Undead and two Air over the next few months to get them all up to 10.
Charred Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#26 Posted: 15:09:13 19/09/2013
Agreed on the imbalance of the elements. Please no more magic skylanders. Ever.

Also - A companion that mimics this week's event (Week of the Dragon - 25% more gold from Dragons) would be fun. Basically a Gigantus for Dragons. Too bad they already used Ramses as the "unlock" for level 12.
---
Activate name: Charred
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#27 Posted: 15:14:45 19/09/2013
Charred--that's a great idea. Maybe they can reclaim and repurpose Ramses for this role.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#28 Posted: 20:07:00 19/09/2013
^Great idea!
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Asherma1 Green Sparx Gems: 218
#29 Posted: 20:21:01 30/09/2013
I heard the October alter ego is skeletal cynder
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#30 Posted: 22:16:24 30/09/2013
I hope November is something wind... I would say Fall Wind Warnado or Harvest Whirlwind. Or maybe do something themed to include the Southern Hemisphere for a change. US and Australia share 11/11 as a military holiday right? Maybe armour sonic boom.?.
Or I just looked up Melbourne cup day, maybe make whirlwind into a race horse.

And I definitely support a skeleton key for opening chests faster. One always appears when I'm trying to clear a mob to make room for a building.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
#31 Posted: 11:15:22 01/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Birthday bash came...
---
#32 Posted: 11:51:56 01/11/2013
So, now that we got Birthday Bash (which was a suggestion, here), maybe they'll take our other ideas smilie I really do think we need another air Skylander. I like the idea of a Santa Lightning Rod. Change his hair and beard white, add a Santa hat, maybe even change his cloud to a sleigh and his lightning rod to Santa's gift bag.
#33 Posted: 14:25:06 01/11/2013
Yes, I'm willing to humbly take credit for the Birthday Bash idea. Now if I could just work out a deal on royalties...
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#34 Posted: 00:46:16 02/11/2013
Quote: Doobrywhatsits
I like the gifting idea. I think Ermit- allows you to place gems in the bank for safe-keeping so they don't get spent accidentally.

THIS! I'd spend a lot of gems for a companion that disables the hurry production gem dialogs or deposits gems for safe keeping. My autistic son had to stop playing this game for exactly this reason. He goes ballistic every time he accidentally spends gems while tap, tap, tapping.

Otherwise, at the very least, triple the amount of time the cancel button is onscreen for.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:24 02/11/2013 by Woz
#35 Posted: 13:39:33 02/11/2013
I've come very close losing gems myself. I seem to have trouble with tapping working sometimes. I don't believe it's my phone because I can see the little stars appear when I tap. But I've had it where the cancel bar gets within a pixel or two of filling up before it finally accepts my tap on they tiny button. They make it so difficult to cancel, I think they want you to accidentally lose the gems. I really don't get the point of it. I don't know why anyone would want to use it.
#36 Posted: 16:03:43 16/11/2013
I really think we need a companion to collect from the sheep topiaries. I have reached my limit of 100 and it takes a bit to tap them out every 4 hrs. I have all of mine placed around buildings as to take advantage of the 10% bonus. Tapping around the buildings is risky because the hurry- up option keeps appearing. They introduced Beatrees to avoid all the tapping for the crops. Why not someone who will collect energy from the topiaries, egg baskets & tree-Rex statue.
---
Doobrywhatsitsface
Jade Green Sparx Gems: 274
#37 Posted: 16:11:57 16/11/2013
So many great ideas here! Birthday Bash is my favorite alt ego so far smilie I would like a companion who can send multiple skylanders on the same quest all at once.
#38 Posted: 02:46:05 19/11/2013
OK, this worked once before, so let's see if I can give them some more ideas.

For December, I see Santa Rod - we need an Air alt and he's already got the beard. Others have mentioned this already.

For January - New Year's Countdown!!
#39 Posted: 13:52:32 19/11/2013
And let's not forget to celebrate the FIFA World Cup this coming year. We could have Star Striker and the Grim Keeper!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me