Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Creepypasta [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1 Posted: 03:30:45 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
(My pathetic attempt to follow the Creepypasta trend)

As you know, I am a big fan of Kingdom Hearts. I am the kind of guy who is obsessed with it enough that I aim to complete every aspect I can. After logging a great deal of time into each game, I thought I had, but then....

While looking around the internet one day, I found a post regarding the secret endings of the games, something many Kingdom Hearts have. Knowing I'd already unlocked them all, I entertained the list and scrolled through it, yet found one I didn't know of. I copied it down on a piece of paper and went to try it. I'll refrain from providing the method to unlock to prevent others from doing the same. Though I will say, it had near impossible requirements.

I quickly started up Kingdom Hearts 2 and did what I needed before running through the final boss again to view the ending. The credits rolled, everything seemed normal, and eventually I reached the normal secret ending "The Gathering" which is a teaser for Birth By Sleep showing Aqua, Terra, and Ven in the Keyblade Graveyard. Once that finished the screen went black. I was worried for awhile that things had gone wrong and the game had crashed, but "Fate's Repeated" appeared on the screen. It was odd, as the color was more faded that usual KH text and it was a more generic font rather than the typical cursive style.

The scene then changed to show the Keyblade Graveyard once more with Terra's armor standing with his back to the screen. Nothing else, no health bar, nothing but Terra and the landscape of the world. Eventually I played around with the controller and realized I was in control of Terra. With a path leading onward ahead of me carved through the rows of dicarded keyblades, I took it forward. Oddly there was no background music, nothing could be heard, yet it felt like there was something, as if the silence had a sound itself. I walked Terra onward for quite some time, wondering what the point to this was. Eventually I reached a pile of armor lying in the middle of the path with a keyblade beside it. The mask seemed to be crying. "Lost to Darkness" appeared on the screen over the armor. I quickly recognized the armor to be the female's from "The Gathering", Aqua's armor.

I didn't think much of it, possibly more hints towards a future game as The Keyblade War was suppose to be a tragic event. I was starting to think this was referencing a past game rather than a future one. I proceeded forward along the path. Eventually I reached another set of armor lying in the path, Ven's. Vanitas' keyblade was shoved through his chest, with blood around the wound and more under the body on the ground. I was weirded out at this point, since when is there blood in a Kingdom Hearts game? Another set of text appeared over the armor, "Shattered Heart".

I quickly ran past the body, knowing deep down I shouldn't proceed. This thought proved true as I came across a short pillar, just higher than the height of the average character sticking out of the ground, at whcih the path ended. Vanitas was held against the side of this pillar facing me. Ven's keyblade piercing his chest, holding him in place. More blood was smeared down the wall, dripping from the back of the body with more covering his chest. "Darkness Discarded" appeared over the body, fading not long after. Xehanort in Terra's body stepped forward on top of the pillar. In his hand was the incomplete X-Blade. "Lingering Will" appeared over the Terra I controlled. It then faded to be replaced with "Light Consumed" appearing over Xehanort.

The screen faded to black.

I was then in Destiny Island, or what looked like it. The sky was black with a hitn of a deep purple swirled into it. The sea was blood red. I was now controlling a man in a black coat with the hood pulled over his head. I walked around to where Sora, Kairi, and Riku usually sit on the bent tree to watch the sunset. The keyblade Kairi had weilded in Kingdom Hearts was lying on the ground. some blood was spattered around it. "Lost to Darkness" appeared once more. I sensed a pattern.

I turned around, and nearly jumped, seeing something that wasn't there when I arrived at the spot. Sora's body was on the ground, Oathkeeper & Obilvion rammed through his chest, blood covering his mangled body. Above him, pinned to the wall by Sora's keyblade throug hhis chest was Roxas, more blood covering him. It looked as if the two were crying. "Shattered Heart" appeared over Sora which was then replaced by "Discarded Darkness" over Roxas.

I ran turn and ran, not wanting to see the image much longer. I then came face-to-face with Riku walking from the Secret Place, that cave past the waterfall. His eyes were a pure golden while he had a devilish smile on his face. "Lingering Will" appeared over me once more with "Light Consumed" over Riku. I then realized I was controlling Riku, or at least part of him. The other Riku raised his hand, showing off a X-Blade. The Riku I was controlling then brought out Riku's usual keyblade.

I finally entered a battle. While I still had no health bars showing, I could tell I was at a dissadvantage. Riku seemed way stronger than me, kncoking me down several times, I was grateful for having wahatever massive amount of health I had; while whenever I hit him, I barely left a scrath, he didn't even flinch. Eventually he said "This body is mine now, goodbye." At which point he plunged his keyblade through my chest, causing blood to splatter everywhere. Oddly I felt as if I had been hit too, feeling a sharp pain in my chest as the Riku I was controlling was slaughtered before my eyes. Riku then turned to me, saying "It isn't over." as if he was speaking directly to me. The screen then went red then switched to black. The Battle Report marking the end of the game finally came up. I shut off the game, not bothering or wanting to save.

I looked online once more to find the post I'd seen before to make a comment warning others, yet couldn't find the post ever again. I suspect I had stumbled across some scrapped idea for a future game, making a dark reference to the age old saying of history always being doomed to repeat itself. I at least hope it was scrapped as it has yet to appear in a game.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#2 Posted: 03:33:11 30/07/2013
Tl;dr

Lol, i read it, but know nothing of kingdom hearts, so i have no idea. Seems good tho.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 03:36:15 30/07/2013
Creepiest trend smilie
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#4 Posted: 03:38:22 30/07/2013
this reminds me of that one time i had to fight a bully and i had a gun, but i didnt use the gun cause i was a strong woman, and this bully was named Debo so i said its time to stand up! and i slapped him across the face
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 03:38:27 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ
Creepiest trend smilie

Odd trends are odd.....

I had a bit of fun writing this, yet still have little faith in it. Thanks for the comment thoguh X-Treme. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me