Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Junkyard (Creepypasta) [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1 Posted: 00:12:24 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I have been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. I've been wanting to tell my story of survival in the local junkyard which I have moved away from. The town I lived in was only at village status but it was slowly growing as time progressed. The village was named Sixun (Sy-x-un) and my name? It's Gary. My father's name was Jacob while my mother's name was Paris. I had 2 brothers and 3 sisters, we all usually got along and had a great time together on our field trips to Yellowstone National Park, Disneyland and Mount Rushmore. The names of my brothers were London and Mac without the extension. My sisters were Lotus, Madeline and Lily. London was 17, Mac being 12 and me, otherwise Gary, being 14 at the time. Lily was 16, Madeline being the youngest at 9 and Lotus being 15. There's alot more to tell you but that'd take too long. We'll cut to the beginning of the story.

My siblings have agreed since we were all little to have a "sibling camp out" one day. We pleaded our parents everyday to go camping. They figured we weren't old enough and were too young to take care of ourselves. Now that we were much older and responsible, our parents finally accepted and said go ahead. We all cheered. We begun packing up our belongings. A newspaper flew through my open window and landed in my room. I waved at Mailman Martin and said "Thanks!" Martin waved back and replied "You're welcome!" as he rode off back to the post office. The newspaper said that the junkyard was now open to visitors. I went over to my older siblings who agreed to camp near the junkyard. There was lots of forest around the town so there was lots of places to go camping. We found a nice little spot and decided to set up camp there. We threw down our sleeping bags, layed down, talked about the stars and animals, made shadow puppets and all that stuff. It was 9:00 when we finally went to sleep. By the time I woke up, a chipmunk was lying on top of me, licking my face. I patted it and said "Go along now! You don't want Lily to see you" The chipmunk trotted off and climbed up a tree back to it's mate and baby. We were all hungry at the time, so London pulled out some meat from the cooler. We all split it up and ate it. It was tasty indeed. Once we were done eating our steak, we decided to get our clothes on and head over to the junkyard. The clouds above it were a dark green and it had a gray sky under it. Cars and junk piled sky high. I looked around and saw a decomposing crushing machine, which lead to an incinerator. I saw a large claw come down in front of me, picking up the wastes and dropping them on the long conveyor belt. The machine crushed them effortlessly. It would clearly have pleasure if it had emotions. We decided to venture deeper into the junkyard.

I later saw Martin come up and say "How come you're here?" I looked at Martin and say "You threw a newspaper in my room that said the junkyard was open?" Martin later said "That was a misprint! Did you read the whole paper?" I didn't bring the newspaper along, I facepalmed and said "Gosh dang it!" Martin than said "We'll deliver some more in a few days on Sunday" I said "Good luck on your job!" as he walked out of the junkyard. Martin replied "Thanks!" as he walked out of the junkyard. I couldn't imagine how we got in. I than looked around and saw a sign that said "BEWARE. YE WHO ENTER THIS DOMAIN FALL A PAINFUL DEATH" I shrugged it off and thought if it as a joke to keep people out until I noticed a large metal dome that looked like a bird cage. It was huge and gigantic indeed. I was honestly impressed by this and thought it was pretty cool. We proccedded into the junkyard. We decided to go dump diving to look for some useful stuff. We found a whole bunch of stuff there like an old radio, batteries, a flashlight and even a stuffed animal that Madeline could use in tea parties. This is when things get a little unsettling. I saw a garbadge worker walk by, we wore clothes which were the colors of prison inmate clothes. He looked at us with a blank face and just continued his business like nothing happened. I than I heard what I think is a scream and crunch of bones. I get paranoid and see a huge gray creature fly lightning speed past the pathway. I rubbed my eyes and thought to myself "Did I actually see that?" We were getting sightings of a strange winged creature with glowing red eyes around this town. I said to London "I think we should leave" London replied "Nah, it's fine here" We than continued onto the crusher. We looked up in awe at it. That's when I saw it again. I saw a few glowing red eyes as the creature bolted with blur over the conveyer belt. I felt a feeling of being watched. Lotus started feeling nauseous and said "I don't like this" London than said "It's okay guys. No need to worry" I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, it was getting unsettling, it was getting scary. Suddenly, a large magnet came above us and before you know it, we were off the ground and onto the magnet. We didn't even have metal on ourselves and we were being picked up. I looked down and saw that everything had a strange red aura to it. I looked and saw that we were being lowered in front of the crusher. It looked like it had supreme pleasure. I realized the chances are high we were going to die.

We all screamed. We started running away from the crusher. The conveyer belt started speeding up. I sweated and breathed hard. I soon saw debris coming our way. We luckily dodged the debris and watched as the crusher smashed the objects with supreme pleasure. That's when I saw it. The creature had huge wings. It was on estimate about 15 feet tall. It had huge raptor like feet without the claws on the back of the foot. It had the head of a moth with bug eyes and atennas. I was enveloped with fear. It was the legendary Mothman. The crusher was stomping on him but he remained intact as if it was nothing. He was more muscular than anything I had ever seen, it was scary. He looked like he could punch a house down. He walked towards us and made it over to Madeline like it was nothing. Mothman grabbed Madeline. Madeline screamed in pain as she was being held by the hair. Mothman looked at us grimly and said with his bug mouth "Ye who cometh here, die a painful death" Mothman looked at the crusher grimly. He than threw Madeline into the crusher. Tears streamed down my eyes as Madeline was crushed. He was going to do this to us. The creature started walking over to us. I than came to a realization. We were all being distracted from jumping off the sides. I scram at my living siblings and said "Jump off the sides!" We all jumped off the sides and ran for the exit, dropping off everything heavy we had. The creature ran lightning fast speed towards us but we outran it. We than saw junkyard workers wearing black uniforms start joining Mothman in his chase, all with the same blank face. They didn't make a noise and all ran as fast as Mothman. Mothman was only a few feet behind us. He reached his arm out until we made it to the exit. We smashed the door closed just in time and put the padlock over it. Mothman roared in fury as he walked back towards the junkyard with all his corrupted minions.

Part 2 is below due to character limit.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#2 Posted: 00:12:46 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I realized what the huge dome was for. The creator of this junkyard knew what he was getting into and he was keeping a dark secret from everyone else. That dome was there to keep creatures like him from harming the general public. We ran back home with all our belongings and talked to our parents about it. With a sad look on their face, my mother walked up to me and said "I had the same experience with my siblings. Except Mothman got them all. Jacob, kids, we have to leave this place immeaditly" I asked her why we had to leave. My father than walked up to me and said "I had the same expierence also. Except I got a message, with this thing telling me that he was going to destroy the town" We all moved out and told the police to evacuate everyone. The police laughed at our story and said "Go ahead. Leave" We immeaditly got in the family van and took the route on the bridge to California. We later looked on our news channel to see a news anchor saying "Sixun Village recently burnt down, the bridge was destroyed in the incident, only 3 survived the destruction of Sixun Village, no one knows what happened or if there are more survivors" While the helicopter flew over the destruction, I saw a black thing fly through the sky, looking at the camera. I than heard a voice in my head that was telepathically sent to me saying "I will find you" I am now 19 and now live in the city. I have since than bought a machete and shotgun incase the creature ever finds me. The mothman will find me eventually, and when he does, i'll be prepared to kick his moth head off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:05 30/07/2013 by MoonHorizons
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 01:13:15 30/07/2013
Usually Creepypastas have much more disturbing details than this. Nice job nevertheless.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#4 Posted: 02:09:12 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I wanted to make a creepypasta with story in it rather than overload of gore and blood. Eitherway, thanks. I'll probably make some more soon.
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#5 Posted: 17:13:25 30/07/2013
Great job. You're lucky. Waka took all the creepy parts out of mine.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me