Page 1 of 1
Lost my Saved Games! >,< [CLOSED]
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#1 Posted: 20:33:49 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I hadn't play Giants for a while but decided to finally get around to add figures to my collection that I got some time ago (Scarlet Ninjini, Polar Whirlwind, misc Lightcores, etc). I loaded up my WiiU and started Giants and didn't see any of my saved games. I immediately thought that one of kids or my nephews deleted my games but then I realized what happened.

I had a 2TB external drive connected to the Wii U for game downloads. I never downloaded any games so I decided to add the 2TB to my NAS as I was starting to get low on space (500GB left of 6Tsmilie. I had used that external drive (taking it apart) and neglected to check if anything was on it. I was under the impression that I was saving games to the 32GB internal storage but for some reason I transferred them to the external.

I've been fairly disinterested in Skylanders since I'm pretty close to finishing the collection (Lightcore Hex and S2 Drobot are left IIRC) so I doubt I'll restart the game. I've actually been considering boxing everything up and selling off my extras or giving them to the kids in my family or for birthday presents. In any case, I don't think I have the time or patience to start everything over. smilie
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 20:39:37 29/07/2013
Do you plan on getting swap force this October on the 13th?
It is way better then giants and is totally worth getting once it comes out.
Also the pre order bonus is LC hex so you can get her.

Maybe play another game for awhile and come back in October?

The new features and figures will be a great time to get back into it?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me