Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hidden Gem Offers [CLOSED]
geegina Green Sparx Gems: 398
#1 Posted: 01:12:26 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm not getting any Hidden Gem Offers, and I don't know why.
I never got them back in June either.

I wonder if it has anything to do with my settings. I've used both wi-fi and 3G, have in-app purchases turned on, am online with Activate, but no offers.

I cleared mobs and camps, completed goals, but no offers.

Can anyone advise why, and what should I look for - does the offer appear on any island at any location, or on the island I just did something and at the sanctuary?
Moorea12 Green Sparx Gems: 464
#2 Posted: 04:47:06 29/07/2013
They appear for me every single time I play (always the same one, the cheapest package). They pop out of a building when I click its XP.
sungren150 Blue Sparx Gems: 914
#3 Posted: 06:26:59 29/07/2013
They appeared again and again for me...until I bought 2 packs of 300 gems at 0.99$. After accepting that offer, never appeared again.
---
Add me if you play Skylandrers Lost Islands. My ID is sundgren150
Sorry for my English. It is not my mother tongue.
geegina Green Sparx Gems: 398
#4 Posted: 22:28:54 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey Advisor_Orville - can you advise why I don't get Hidden Gem offers? I really want to buy some gems, but I never get any offers. Are there coded restrictions that prevent the offers from popping up, or something? I have made a couple of gem purchases from the store previously, but would like to purchase via the hidden offers.
MtLebo-Jason Green Sparx Gems: 440
#5 Posted: 15:16:42 30/07/2013
I used the special offers a while ago and then they stopped appearing. They started appearing again last week, but the offers weren't as good as they were when I purchased in the past. Then yesterday they got better (200 gems for $0.99 was the latest offer.)

I suspect that if you buy some from the store (special offer or not), they won't offer you a deal again for a while, then after a few weeks with no purchases they start offering you deals again.
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#6 Posted: 15:17:40 30/07/2013
Sorry I can't go into details on how Hidden offers are triggered. That's why they are "hidden!" smilie
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#7 Posted: 03:22:25 31/07/2013
I had gotten a few. After I bought a gem special I didn't get anymore hidden offers until today after spending nearly all my gems... Coincidence or trigger? ;-)
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me