Favourite new Tech Skylander?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pumpkin Eye Brawl? [CLOSED]
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1120
#101 Posted: 01:20:37 06/08/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons

Is anyone still betting on Pumpkin Eye Brawl being the Headless Horseman?

No... seriously no! It would be REALLY great but a skylanders without head and eyes saying I've got my eye on you would make no sense...
---
2013: where's the heroic challenges!? 2014: WHERE'S THE PVP!?!?!? AND HEROICS ARE NOT BACK!? ***R.I.P Skylanders 2011-2014***
ShinkenRed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1240
#102 Posted: 04:51:37 06/08/2013
Quote: LloydDXZX

Quote: MoonHorizons

Is anyone still betting on Pumpkin Eye Brawl being the Headless Horseman?

No... seriously no! It would be REALLY great but a skylanders without head and eyes saying I've got my eye on you would make no sense...

Personally I'd love to see a Headless Horseman version of EyeBrawl, with his eye being a Pumpkin, but having EyeBrawl HOLDING his pumpkin-eye-head-thing. It would need a different pose, though.
---
S1 37/37, S2 21/24, Giants 7/8, Newbies 8/8 :rdt: :gtr: FlockedsmilieBluesmilieRedsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sky-dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#103 Posted: 05:52:47 06/08/2013
mybe eye brawl eye would be inside the pumkin

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image] i drew these this is how i imgine how he will look
---
its me zebas1234 im a pyro fan team fortress 2 and a sonic pacific rim fan skylanders fan
Chuga chuga choo choo cherno alpha here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:37 06/08/2013 by sky-dragon
dinoah2005 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#104 Posted: 06:06:00 06/08/2013
Quote: sky-dragon

[User Posted Image]

I like it...
I would have to agree with the second pic.
Good job with the pic.
sky-dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#105 Posted: 06:07:42 06/08/2013
Quote: dinoah2005

Quote: sky-dragon

[User Posted Image]

I like it...
I would have to agree with the second pic.
Good job with the pic.

thx smilie i hope this is how it is
---
its me zebas1234 im a pyro fan team fortress 2 and a sonic pacific rim fan skylanders fan
Chuga chuga choo choo cherno alpha here
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#106 Posted: 08:59:25 07/08/2013
Picture 2 would be better, though the suit is so much like his regular suit, so it might not be different enough. And yeah, they should put the eye inside the pumpkin, so you can see it through the face holes, LOL!

A headless horseman pose would really rock though, too bad there's no way they'll repose a variant like that. Otherwise, totally, pumpkin under the arm, or maybe in his hand like he'll throw it (doesn't the headless horseman throw his pumpkin head? Maybe just in the Disney cartoon) smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:40 08/08/2013 by niceguy1
obidawsn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1036
#107 Posted: 13:39:01 07/08/2013
Quote: niceguy1

Picture 2 would be better, though the suit is so much like his regular suit, so it might not be different enough. And yeah, they should put the eye inside the pumpkin, so you can see it through the face holes, LOL!

A headless horseman pose would really rock though, too bad there's no way they'll repose a variant like that. Otherwise, totally, pumpkin under the arm, or maybe in his hand like he'll throw it (doesn't the headless horseman through his pumpkin head? Maybe just in the Disney cartoon) smilie

I'm pretty sure there have been versions of the Headless Horseman with the jack o' lantern as a head, which is what I originally pictured when I saw talk of Pumpkin Eye Brawl. Since Eye Brawl's eye does come off and make him headless, it makes sense. The Headless Horseman was known to throw pumpkins, as well. I thought that was a cooler power than Eye Brawl's current abilities (which are lacking, IMO).
SlayerX11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1296
#108 Posted: 17:29:50 07/08/2013
I think it's just going to sadly be an orange colored eyebrawl, but who knows.
Phoenix_Lord Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#109 Posted: 18:16:20 07/08/2013
I to am interseted in this Pumpkin Eye-Brawl variant....but with out any pic's of it...i to am holding off on getting it till i know it is real. Because all of the others always had a photo of it.
Have no problem not being one of the first to get it, even being a big fan of Eye-Brawl. Hence why i did a repaint of him....
my Epic Ultra Eye-Brawl
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Got my Hyper Beam Prism Break!!!! smilie WOO HOO smilie Now i need to find another one to Lightcore it smilie