Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Pedophiles Pushing For Same Legal Rights As Homosexuals
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Pedophiles Pushing For Same Legal Rights As Homosexuals [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 04:11:33 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I am so ****ing done
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2 Posted: 04:19:20 26/07/2013
Hm.

Tough.
#3 Posted: 04:24:09 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, this is very tough. I'm not sure what to say.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#4 Posted: 04:24:30 26/07/2013
Well, this clearly can't be good for the homosexual community.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#5 Posted: 04:35:45 26/07/2013
I'm...not sure how to react to this...

EDIT: And now, after a few minutes to think it over...I'm still dumb struck...I just can't even...

But it makes me...angry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:55 26/07/2013 by IsisStormDragon
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 04:49:01 26/07/2013
pretty disgusting stuff
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#7 Posted: 04:50:42 26/07/2013
No.... thats all I have to say. I mean think about it: The pedophiles are the only one in the relationship. Most young kids won't want to have sex with a 30 year old, or even have sex at all. So why should they let this happen?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 04:53:27 26/07/2013
I get homosexuals. But not pedophiles. smilie

Well...I'm done with America. I'm going to Antarctica. See you ****ers later. *Picks up backpack and walks away.*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#9 Posted: 05:15:59 26/07/2013
I understand Homosexuals, They just want the same sex and age to snuggle with. But, pedophiles are technically molesting children and think they should have the same rights? PFFF NO! Kids are too young to know that kind of love, heck they take their pictures and post them on the internet, that's just gross and vile! They should not get equal rights like the gays.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#10 Posted: 05:59:39 26/07/2013
So now we are trying to promote the molestation of children. What the ****. Really? I mean come on. I know pedophiles can't help what they do but this is too much. Children get raped by pedophiles and they get punished now they want to make sure they can rape little kids legally. Yeah let's see how parents view this.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#11 Posted: 06:12:12 26/07/2013
"‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from childhood sexual abuse experiences.”"

“It’s all part of a plan to introduce sex to children at younger and younger ages; to convince them that normal friendship is actually a sexual attraction.”

"no negative sexual effects"

"normal friendship is actually a sexual attraction.”
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#12 Posted: 06:17:24 26/07/2013
Does anyone have any barf bags on them?
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
#13 Posted: 06:40:00 26/07/2013
Quote: Chill795

Sadly no. But, we do have a trash can if that works.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#14 Posted: 06:47:05 26/07/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Chill795

Sadly no. But, we do have a trash can if that works.

That should be fine... Throws up in trash can
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#15 Posted: 06:52:51 26/07/2013
Next up:
Sex with babies, animals, protozoas, and any other living thing we can think of because we can't control ourselves.
---
I is ded
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#16 Posted: 07:41:28 26/07/2013
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
Next up:
Sex with babies, animals, protozoas, and any other living thing we can think of because we can't control ourselves.

does it have to be living???
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#17 Posted: 07:42:26 26/07/2013
Quote: parisruelz12
I get homosexuals. But not pedophiles. smilie

Well...I'm done with America. I'm going to Antarctica. See you ****ers later. *Picks up backpack and walks away.*

*Follows*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#18 Posted: 07:51:46 26/07/2013
Antarctica has below freezing temperatures, no one really can survive down that.
---
icon from Empoh
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#19 Posted: 08:11:58 26/07/2013
Oh yeah, hurting kids to make you feel good is such a life style choice.... It's like homicidal maniacs. They just do it because it's the way they want to live! Nothing wrong if others get hurt in the process so long as they feed their sick fetish because it's a life style! Give me a break.

Once someone is a victim, it is no longer a lifestyle choice or whatever else they want to call it. It's just wrong.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:17:41 26/07/2013 by Rendar
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#20 Posted: 08:38:02 26/07/2013
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
Next up:

does it have to be living???

NOPE NOPE NOPE
---
I is ded
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#21 Posted: 09:34:57 26/07/2013
Pedophiles dont deserve it. Homosexuals deserve rights, because they are just trying to be happy with the way they are. My 15 year old brother and 18 year old brother are both homosexual, so i know this myself. Homo`s are good people, pedos are bad nasty people.

Pedophiles? They deserve all the hate they get. They brought it on themselves.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:35:40 26/07/2013 by spyrobeta
#22 Posted: 11:28:06 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrobeta
Pedophiles dont deserve it. Homosexuals deserve rights, because they are just trying to be happy with the way they are. My 15 year old brother and 18 year old brother are both homosexual, so i know this myself. Homo`s are good people, pedos are bad nasty people.

Pedophiles? They deserve all the hate they get. They brought it on themselves.

Well, pedophilia isn't really a choice, and sometimes it can be caused by mental illness. But nevertheless, it is still illegal and I think it should be. I just can't see any good reason why pedophilia should be made legal.

And if it ever IS legal in my lifetime, I know that if some creep ever touches my child, it's going to be the worst and last mistake of his life.....
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#23 Posted: 11:36:06 26/07/2013
Please tell me this is a joke.

Please.
#24 Posted: 11:37:01 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kitty

Please.

I'm afraid not =/
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#25 Posted: 12:01:53 26/07/2013
Quote: Kitty

Please.

if only
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#26 Posted: 12:25:16 26/07/2013
[User Posted Image]
- - -
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#27 Posted: 12:26:04 26/07/2013
I understand Homosexuals, They just want the same sex and age to snuggle with. But, pedophiles are technically molesting children and think they should have the same rights? PFFF NO! Kids are too young to know that kind of love, heck they take their pictures and post them on the internet, that's just gross and vile! They should not get equal rights like the gays.

Quote: Rand O M
So now we are trying to promote the molestation of children. What the ****. Really? I mean come on. I know pedophiles can't help what they do but this is too much. Children get raped by pedophiles and they get punished now they want to make sure they can rape little kids legally. Yeah let's see how parents view this.

both of these.

I mean, are you freaking kidding me? Homosexuals fight for rights because they want things for themselves and whoever their partner is. so now pedophiles are going to fight so that they can do this to kids who DON'T HAVE A CHOICE WHEN THEY GET SEXUALLY ATTACKED? I understand, pedophilia is not a choice, but that doesn't mean what they do isn't wrong.

God, what is this world I'm growing up in becoming? next you're gonna tell me serial killers are fighting for legal rights.
---
Cool cool.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#28 Posted: 12:42:03 26/07/2013
>_____> i dont even know what to say about this. So there trying to ride on the backs of the homosexuals cause? Hahaha go **** yourselves. There just adding more stupid reasons why people thinks gays shouldn't have rights, they think that if you give homosexual rights, it will be the same as givin pedofiles rights!!!

And i know this is totally inappropiate and stupid but,
Pedobear
---
Gay 4 GARcher
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#29 Posted: 12:58:42 26/07/2013
Quote: joerox123
No.... thats all I have to say. I mean think about it: The pedophiles are the only one in the relationship. Most young kids won't want to have sex with a 30 year old, or even have sex at all. So why should they let this happen?

Quote: Rand O M

I have to agree with these.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#30 Posted: 13:12:06 26/07/2013
tl:dr
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#31 Posted: 13:31:33 26/07/2013
Quote: Crookshanks
In America, it is pedophilia if an 18 has sex with a 16 year old, because the 16 year old has not yet reached the age of “adulthood” in legal terms. Are we saying that 14-15 year olds cannot consent to sex? Or they can only consent to sex with someone of similar age, but not one that is legally an adult? So it is “consent” when a 16 year old has sex with a 14 year old, but it is “rape” when a 16 year old willingly has sex with a 18 year old?
Pedophiles today are NOT just adults that go after pre-pubescent children. They are adults that go after anyone 16 and younger. Plus, we can always just lower the age of consent to say… 4 years old or something, then it will be legal like it is in other countries.

Besides, do people forget what schools today teach? They teach young kids, starting around the age of puberty or younger, about SEX. They teach about WHAT it is, the diseases and problems that can arise and other things. Hey, they even hand out condoms for free and pass around birth control!
And yet we have the “audacity” to say “oh they cannot consent to adult sex because their minds cannot handle it”. Then why are we not just teaching it but seemingly EXPECTING our children to be having sex (condoms and birth control)? Why are we not supporting things like abstinence and control?
We ARE preparing them for sex, so if they already know about sex and even are taught “the signs” for when sex might happen, can they not say yes? Sure, they can say no, but if an adult is convincing enough, nice enough, and gently enough, why not?
I find it funny how “adults” can claim to know so much about children when they make similar and even worse mistakes that children make. It seems to me that most people are against pedophile sex because they just find it gross and most people are not attracted to children (kinda like some of the arguments used against homosexuality, curious…). Because look around, people can make reasonable and effective arguments to SUPPORT pedophile acts being legal/supported. And I think I already made a few.

By the way, if you start picking on the “convincing” part that I wrote about and say that they are somehow “forcing” kids to have sex, I do have something to add: adults do it ALL THE TIME. Women and are constantly convinced to have sex with me, whether it be by sweet talk, flowers, candy, a nice gesture, or WHATEVER. They do this FREELY without commitment and often end up repeating the same acts with another person. So unless you say that these people that are being “coerced” into having sex are being raped even though they ARE consenting, I suggest avoiding the same argument when talking about kids.

Honestly, I do not care how many excuses and arguments people make to support or deny pedophile acts. I will always be against pedophilia involving a prepubescent child. If the couple is physically mature, then I have little problem as long as they are consenting and no one is forcing them to be married. If the child is not mentally ready for marriage, the problem is NOT the child’s, but almost only the people involved with the child’s development. Children today are being taught “oh have fun and play, you can worry about adult stuff when you are 18″ when they should be being taught how to prepare for the world as young as possible. A child that reaches puberty CAN be mentally ready for marriage if the child is prepared. If a child that reaches puberty is not prepared for marriage, then the child should not be having sex or be being forced into such a relationship. But if the child is prepared, has someone to marry, and is physically mature, then I do not have a problem.

The ways things are today, it makes it hard to be married, especially with kids. No wonder why people get married so late. However, marriage does not require you to not be be broke, although that sure would deter it.

thank you.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#32 Posted: 13:34:44 26/07/2013
On this day, I lost someone very important to me: my faith in humanity. I'm gonna miss him.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#33 Posted: 14:10:55 26/07/2013
R.I.P: faith.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#34 Posted: 14:37:41 26/07/2013
If this gets legal, (which it hopefully won't) they should make it legal for kids to carry weapons.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#35 Posted: 15:04:42 26/07/2013
I CANT USE THE GIF I WANT BECAUSE IM ON MY PHONE!!!2$:,8jbrifjes
---
Gay 4 GARcher
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#36 Posted: 15:13:26 26/07/2013
Quote: X-Treme
If this gets legal, (which it hopefully won't) they should make it legal for kids to carry weapons.

This.
Though, they'll never succeed. Like the government will decide to make raping children legal.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#37 Posted: 15:17:20 26/07/2013
Huh...how about that. Didn't saw this coming.
#38 Posted: 16:35:49 26/07/2013
Okay I'm moving to Pluto. Anyone wanna come?
---
oh my god
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#39 Posted: 17:07:35 26/07/2013
Wow, seriously?
e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:55 26/07/2013 by cowpowa23
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#40 Posted: 18:53:37 26/07/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar

TAKE ME WITH YOU, I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH HUMANS ANYMORE.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#41 Posted: 18:57:00 26/07/2013
just put them all in jail
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#42 Posted: 19:01:36 26/07/2013
Will summarize what I posted early since nobody seemed to notice it. If a person is a victim and has to do something they don't want to do, no matter what, it is wrong. That's pretty much my take on it.
#43 Posted: 19:27:56 26/07/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Quote: Jaggedstar

TAKE ME WITH YOU, I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH HUMANS ANYMORE.

go to sleep
wake up in a different world
---
oh my god
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me