Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Big.Thunder. Storm. Was. Out. Side.
Page 1 of 1
Big.Thunder. Storm. Was. Out. Side. [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#1 Posted: 20:19:48 25/07/2013 | Topic Creator
it's still going on
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#2 Posted: 20:23:17 25/07/2013
Prepare for it.
[User Posted Image]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#3 Posted: 20:58:29 25/07/2013
Hey I keep an eye on kids like you at my job, and many are afraid of thunderstorms. if you stay inside, you will most likely stay alive.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#4 Posted: 21:04:38 25/07/2013
I have seen a bunch of topics lately on here about thunderstorms for some reason.
#5 Posted: 02:23:14 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Forgotten World
Hey I keep an eye on kids like you at my job, and many are afraid of thunderstorms. if you stay inside, you will most likely stay alive.

my dad nd i were bike riding and my dad saw lightning and in school i learned that storms are not that scary
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#6 Posted: 02:43:32 26/07/2013
Quote: Eevee88

my dad nd i were bike riding and my dad saw lightning and in school i learned that storms are not that scary

school is a lie smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
#7 Posted: 02:48:36 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: joerox123
Quote: Eevee88

school is a lie smilie

it was story smilie and i'm not scared
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me