Page 1 of 1
Lightcores in game [CLOSED]
Fiend28 Green Sparx Gems: 251
#1 Posted: 20:36:16 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Do they do anything different than their regular versions in game?
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#2 Posted: 20:49:57 24/07/2013
Aside from potentially different (better?) stats, and the Lightcore burst? Nope!
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 09:01:32 25/07/2013
That, and the way I hear it, Lightcores of S2 don't have the advantages the S2s have, the path switching and the Wow Pow (I only have Newlander Lightcores, Pop Fizz and Jet Vac, so I haven't seen this for myself, but it doesn't seem right to do that).

I THINK that stats are always better in some way, though. I know my Punch Pop Fizz and my Lightcore Pop Fizz are slightly different in stats (I just maxed them both out, so they're at their most comparable), but without the regular Pop Fizz it's hard to say. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 13:31:34 25/07/2013
Besides the above there is 1 other feature (mostly noticablle with lightcore erupter and LC shroomboom)
They appear to glow in game
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#5 Posted: 20:59:45 25/07/2013
Yeah - whatever is glowing on the figure glows on the in-game model. Sometimes this is annoying (Shroomboom) and sometimes it's awesome (Jet-vac).
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#6 Posted: 23:44:49 25/07/2013
Ah, of course. Lightcore figures are, for all intents and purposes of gameplay, are Series 1, such as Lightcore Eruptor or Prism Break lack the Wow pop, and path switching you'd get on a Series 2 figure. That said, they'll still unlock their heroic challenge.

Also if you've got a full set of S1 figures, you can just keep your S1 on one path, and your Lightcore on the other!
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#7 Posted: 05:51:25 27/07/2013
Is the lighting up/lightcore ability even worth it though?? i wouldn't really think so, but some ppl might make a big deal out of it if its flasy enough, & for collecting purposes. still... aint nobody got money fo that! haha.. couldn't resist.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me