Page 1 of 1
Most Well Rounded Element? [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1 Posted: 23:37:07 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello! I am debating on whether or not to complete another element (I only have fire) and I want to know: Which element is most well rounded? As in, Power, Character looks, and Character Playstyles (ranged-melee) I am not looking for the strongest element, but i just want to know a solid, diverse one. Thanks!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#2 Posted: 23:59:54 23/07/2013
I'd be inclined to say Magic, on a whim.

Pop Fizz offers decent lobbing attacks, or murderous melee combos.
Spyro plays very much like he did in the original games, charging/stunning, or ranged fireballs.
Voodood is downright nasty combos with a distance closing attack/
Double Trouble spawns minions, or fires beams that lock on to enemies.
Wrecking Ball either boasts rapid, very long range (but not too strong) attacks, or downright deadly charges.
And Ninjini's capable of hacking things up at close range.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:27 24/07/2013 by Nelomet
#3 Posted: 00:06:22 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I honestly have 4 out of the 6 magics, need wrecking ball and ninjini. I could consider that, as it would be cost efficient. Anyone else wanna throw in their two cents about this?
---
nyeheheheheh

Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#4 Posted: 00:58:26 24/07/2013
I tended to collect in groups of eight (each group with one of each element), so my collecting style wouldn't really inform your descision.

I collected that way because each time I got a new eight I'd replay the game.
Just wondering, was there any specific reason that you are collecting by element?
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
#5 Posted: 01:08:59 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I kinda just like seeing all the members of an element together cause it feels like I have reunited long lost friends. And they look cool together, of course!
---
nyeheheheheh

Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#6 Posted: 01:45:47 24/07/2013
Fair call. Good luck with your next group!
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
#7 Posted: 02:58:17 24/07/2013
Personally, I'm a bit of a completionist, but I'll admire your restraint and perhaps lower budget on these figures.
---
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#8 Posted: 03:07:33 24/07/2013
Water :

Chill can be very strong if you know how to use her.Her attacks are balanced and can get combined with each other which is a lot of fun. I use her at most out of my Skylanders. She is fast and can block attacks with her shield.

Thumpback is the strongest Giant(in my opinion) you can deal massive damage and dont have to get close. You can,also hit multiple enemies with one strike. He is also very fast,with his belly sliding attack. And if someone get close you can use his strong bite attack. He looks very cool too.

Gill Grunt is a great ranged charakter. His harpoon attack deals a great ammount of damage and if someone gets close you can push him back with the water stream attack or fly away with his jetpack.

Zap is a great water Skykanders with a lot of potential. You can circle in,enemys with his sea slim and electrify it to make the enemy slower and deal a fair amount of damage.,He is very fast to.

Slam Bam is a beast. He is one of the strongest brawlers and and is very fast too. You can freeze enemys if there are to many and focus on one. He looks very cool and very fun to use.

Wham Shell is a very balanced charackter. His mace reaches quiet a distance and is very strong. The combos are also fun to use. The starfish bullets arent that strong but fun attack.But his secret is the poseidon strike. It deals a lot of damage and reaches a huge area.

All of them are very strong and look like a family when they are together.
---
i am trash
#9 Posted: 03:22:12 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Suppose Water is nice, but the only problem there would Be wham shell. I have never and probably will never see that guy...
---
nyeheheheheh

Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#10 Posted: 03:41:02 24/07/2013
^ Oh,then you should choose undead.
Fright Rider is a great alrounder.He is fast strong and a lot of fun.I also love his accent.

Eye Brawl is a monster. His punching attacks are a strong move. The eyeball move is alot of fun and very very usseful.The minions are also a nice adition to him.

Hex is a boss. Strong,great range and a good gameplay, her orbs are a cool attack with a good range.Her bone wall is helpfull to charge up her powerfull skull rain. And,her WOW POW is enormus. It deals 280 damage per hit.She looks very cool to.

Chop Chop is a Skylanders with an original hack and slash attack. His shield is his best move and the bone brambler attack is very a very nice ranged attack.

Cynder makes a LOOOOOT of fun. Her lightning breath is very strong and can hit multiple enemys. Her shadow dash,is quiet awesome. It gives her speed and the ghosts are usefull helpers.

Ghost Roaster got some awesome moves. His chain whip deals a lot of damage and his charge attack is very usefull. It makes him fast, it is strong, and you can heal yourself when you eat the ghost he creates while killing an enemy.His ectoplasma mode is only effective by big hitters.

I hope you have Ghost Roaster, if not you should go with magic which is an epic element.
---
i am trash
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#11 Posted: 03:50:34 24/07/2013
Try water
It is really balanced and unique and totally different then fire
Or tech (be warned the forgotten 8 tech character is 70$ aka Boomer)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
crashb648 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#12 Posted: 10:53:37 24/07/2013
Well in terms of characters I think is most usful in battle, I'd probably go with Life.
Yes, shroomboom isn't very good. But with Tree Rex, Stealth Elf (two of the most useful characters in my game) and Stump Smash and Zook, it's quite a strong set of characters.

And you already have Tree Rex, so there's less money to spend haha
---
Visit my website, The Tribute Pages, with online tributes for video games, Movies and TV Shows!
#13 Posted: 12:16:40 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I am leaning towards magic but if someone showed me the pros of another element, I would switch.
---
nyeheheheheh

Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#14 Posted: 13:33:04 24/07/2013
Undead
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15 Posted: 13:56:48 24/07/2013
EARTH is fun. Flashwing gets the range part and and crusher is sort of mid range and bash is super strong and terrafin is good and prism break is fun to play as and I don't have Dino rang D:
#16 Posted: 20:54:25 24/07/2013
Principle issues with Undead, Water and Tech are availability of the non S2 figures.

As you can see, it's not a particularly obvious issue, and everyone's going to have their own opinions.
---
Pieman87 Green Sparx Gems: 430
#17 Posted: 21:59:08 24/07/2013
Magic.
Or Undead.
Or Life.

I say Life 1st, then Magic, then Undead.

Magic: Powerful and awesome characters. Other than Voodood and Double Trouble, they all look amazing and all are powerful.

Undead: Other than Chop Chop, they all look cool, and they're all powerful other than Cynder.

Life: Shroomboom and Camo have the best looks of all after Ninjini and Hex, and they're really strong. Tree Rex and Stump Smash are strong but not that cool. Stealth Elf and Zook both look amazing and are strong.

Unless by well-rounded you mean average. Then:
Fire: Eruptor, Hot Dog, and Hot Head look really cool. Hot Dog, Hot Head, Eruptor, and Ignitor are powerful. Meh. :/
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#18 Posted: 11:30:49 25/07/2013
My personal preference is tech.

Bouncer has rapid-fire attacks, lasers that are surprisingly deadly, and rockets.

Trigger Happy's a mini-bouncer, with rapid-fire attacks and a big bomb-style attack. he does have a unique gatling gun though.

Drill Sergeant, on the rocket-path, is a deadly rocket-spamming killer, plus he break certain rocks without a mining pick.

Drobot is yet another rapid-fire character, but in playstation version he auto-aims while in his unique hover-mode, and his flight is the fastest and also is an attack with his soul gem.

Boomer, don't own him, so can't say, but he has a bunch of bomb-based attacks.

Sprocket is one of the more unique characters in terms of gameplay style. Turrets, tanks, and mines make for more strategy than most other characters in hack`n`slash games.

I own all except Boomer.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#19 Posted: 20:47:54 25/07/2013
Undead and Tech are the most balanced but Fire and Earth are the strongest.
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#20 Posted: 21:28:07 25/07/2013
^Undead is also very strong
Pieman87 Green Sparx Gems: 430
#21 Posted: 21:30:42 25/07/2013
Magic=Strongest
Fire=Weakest
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#22 Posted: 23:42:03 27/07/2013
Life:

Tree Rex: The Heavy: He is a well rounded character with his smash and laser, while using his charge to gain speed. He can be deadly if you use him right.

Zook: The Long-Range Attacker: He is an amazing long range character. His bazooka shells can go rather far, and his mortar can act as a lobbing ability. He also has his walls, which can act as a trap if you have an opponent on your tail. They also can be used as barriers, their main purpose.

Stealth Elf: The Attack-then-Go: She is very effective at close range, but you will want to go away from enemies every once in a while to heal or run away. Her stealth gives her the ability to do that. And her jump can give her a jump of speed.

Stump Smash: The Brawler: He has an incredible amount of health, perfect for his purpose. His combos can really be effective against guys with high defense or high health. Or you can cover the area with nuts and use them as a trap, then you smash.

Shroomboom: The Lobber: His mushrooms are really a great lobbing ability. You could also use the Parashrooms as a trap to guys following you. And finally, his barrier. It isn't the most effective shield, but you can use it to push enemies back when you are surrounded.

Camo: The Oddball: Camo is interesting. You can use his sun orbs as his main attack, then use Firecracker Vines as a long range ability, then use his melon shield as a barrier, or attack at close range. He is an odd character, if you get him.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me