Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Ever been scared for the next day?
Page 1 of 1
Ever been scared for the next day? [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#1 Posted: 19:31:46 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
A guy in my class told me that the headteacher wants to see me tomorrow. I asked if he was angry and he said yeah, very. I'm scared for tomorrow. Lol I sound like such a baby smilie If he is angry, I can only think of two things I've done-brought my phone into school and ACCIDENTALLY broke the hand dryer. Djfjdoeyrhtb it's the last day as well D: Bw, the head is a SCARY DUDE.

Ever been scared for the upcoming day? :L
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#2 Posted: 19:33:14 23/07/2013
Everyday of my life. Someone holding your deepest and darkest secret is not a thing in your mind that lets you sleep at night...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#3 Posted: 19:34:05 23/07/2013
Sorry to hear that, I'll go over to your school and challenge to a POKEMON BATTLE! He'll leave you alone after that. >.>

And yes, quite alot actually.
Pieman87 Green Sparx Gems: 430
#4 Posted: 19:34:33 23/07/2013
Many times. MANY.
ie. 5/30/13 I was scared for next day, 11/28/12 I was scared for next day. 5/29/13 I was scared for next day.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#5 Posted: 19:45:30 23/07/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
A guy in my class told me that the headteacher wants to see me tomorrow. I asked if he was angry and he said yeah, very. I'm scared for tomorrow. Lol I sound like such a baby smilie If he is angry, I can only think of two things I've done-brought my phone into school and ACCIDENTALLY broke the hand dryer. Djfjdoeyrhtb it's the last day as well D: Bw, the head is a SCARY DUDE.

Yes, I have been many times.
And by the way, you sure that kid isn't just making fun of you by telling a lie? 'Cos I've had that happened to me before in school, and got wise to it because nothing actually happened at all, and I realised he was just having me on.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#6 Posted: 19:52:55 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: Jaggedstar

Yes, I have been many times.
And by the way, you sure that kid isn't just making fun of you by telling a lie? 'Cos I've had that happened to me before in school, and got wise to it because nothing actually happened at all, and I realised he was just having me on.

Sorry to hear that smilie

That's the thing. I don't know. He could be. But I get this panicky feeling every time something like this happens and it won't calm down until I know what's going on :L
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#7 Posted: 20:38:19 23/07/2013
When I decided to ask a girl out, 2 years ago. I was so nervous the day before that I sweated through 2 shirts.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:41 23/07/2013 by DummyZ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me