Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Spyrobaro X wakapro77 [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#151 Posted: 20:41:11 23/07/2013
Quote: Rendar
Quote: Big Green
[User Posted Image]

god..

Supreme Kai is far superior to Kami! Much more important in the grand scheme of things!

Does Kami have a rockin mohawk?! No.

[User Posted Image]

supreme kai is a ****in sack of monkey ****. first off bald is beautiful as proven by kami and mohawks are dumb and his is not rockin. it is dumb. secondly supreme kai is a wussy since he could not beat buu easy and also, kami is proven to have good judgement as he offered goku his job
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#152 Posted: 20:42:47 23/07/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Quote: wspyro
Bravo do you believe because you have faith or because you were told that he exist?

I believe because I have faith. My parent's aren't very religious.

Oky doki.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#153 Posted: 20:43:13 23/07/2013
Nah. I was just offended HIR
By so many things
I have faith in God because I do
It's not cuz my parents told me
It's cuz I chose to
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#154 Posted: 20:43:57 23/07/2013
[User Posted Image]

god..

Supreme Kai is far superior to Kami! Much more important in the grand scheme of things!

[User Posted Image]

supreme kai is a ****in sack of monkey ****. first off bald is beautiful as proven by kami and mohawks are dumb and his is not rockin. it is dumb. secondly supreme kai is a wussy since he could not beat buu easy and also, kami is proven to have good judgement as he offered goku his job

No way loser! Supreme Kai is better!!! He's so much stronger than Goku that he doesn't need to offer goku his job since he's already strong enough to do it! Bald is not beautiful, it is gross eww.
Cornholioism is still probably the best religion anyway!!

[User Posted Image]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#155 Posted: 20:46:12 23/07/2013

[User Posted Image]

No way loser! Supreme Kai is better!!! He's so much stronger than Goku that he doesn't need to offer goku his job since he's already strong enough to do it! Bald is not beautiful, it is gross eww.

[User Posted Image]

ok first off that is true that cornholioism is best but really supreme kai is not stronger than goku and nobody is so stop being ignorant. if you are going by rank then king kai is cooler than supreme kai because he is blue and has a good sense of humor and is another example of bald being beautiful.

[User Posted Image]
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#156 Posted: 20:47:35 23/07/2013

[User Posted Image]

ok first off that is true that cornholioism is best but really supreme kai is not stronger than goku and nobody is so stop being ignorant. if you are going by rank then king kai is cooler than supreme kai because he is blue and has a good sense of humor and is another example of bald being beautiful.

[User Posted Image]

King Kai is bald and fat!!! He's gross!!!!
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#157 Posted: 20:51:36 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
plz sessykins b quiet
4 me? <33333333333333333333
#158 Posted: 20:52:41 23/07/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
disnick

wut??
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#159 Posted: 20:52:59 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ash Starkindle
disnick

wut??

Stop. Posting. NOW!
#160 Posted: 20:55:30 23/07/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Quote: Ash Starkindle
disnick

wut??

Stop. Posting. NOW!
M'kay
Srry smilie
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me