Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Bravo Gnorc'd. YES AGAIN. [CLOSED]
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#101 Posted: 01:53:59 22/07/2013
Quote: King_Pika
I honestly think Metallo would have been a chill mod.

And trolling for giggles isn't funny. I've always wanted to be as popular as older users, but I fill my niche well enough.

I went through that. My used-to-be friend trolled me into liking people and he teased me about it for months. I hate it. He still does. I wish he would stop.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#102 Posted: 01:54:23 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: DummyZ
Actually, I think it's "more arguments."

What arguments?

This is just extremely light debate IMO.

Just Different points of view. so yeah, it's "more debates."
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#103 Posted: 01:54:37 22/07/2013
Quote: sniper52

And trolling for giggles isn't funny. I've always wanted to be as popular as older users, but I fill my niche well enough.

I went through that. My used-to-be friend trolled me into liking people and he teased me about it for months. I hate it. He still does. I wish he would stop.

Am I the only one here who understands sarcasm?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#104 Posted: 01:54:48 22/07/2013

Trolling can be reasonable so long as it doesn't reach an extreme level. Keep in mind that while ID is sassy and can be mean to people, she didn't have such intent here. She doesn't need to grow up because she isn't acting immature about anything. Nobody here is.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:53 22/07/2013 by CAV
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#105 Posted: 01:55:09 22/07/2013

the whole point of trolling is for giggles
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#106 Posted: 01:55:17 22/07/2013
Quote: CAV

Maybe he would've. Maybe.

But not if one of his actions would include suspending someone for a single sentence, which then got blown out of proportion by him.

And trolling can be reasonable so long as it doesn't reach an extreme level. Keep in mind that while ID is sassy and can be mean to people, she didn't have such intent here. She doesn't need to grow up because she isn't acting immature about anything. Nobody here is.

CAV, MAN

OPEN YOUR EYES

AND SEE THE SARCASM
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#107 Posted: 01:55:22 22/07/2013
Quote: Metallo

I'm sorry but it's kind of hard to understand sarcasm when you are in some place ya know
#108 Posted: 01:55:49 22/07/2013

Well it was kinda funny but he went too far and told everyone.
---
#109 Posted: 01:55:53 22/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M

I'm sorry but it's kind of hard to understand sarcasm when you are in some place ya know

KING_PIKA IS BEING SARCASTIC OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#110 Posted: 01:56:22 22/07/2013

Well if he is aware of your displeasure and he still does it, that is consider bullying
#111 Posted: 01:56:42 22/07/2013

But not if one of his actions would include suspending someone for a single sentence, which then got blown out of proportion by him.

And trolling can be reasonable so long as it doesn't reach an extreme level. Keep in mind that while ID is sassy and can be mean to people, she didn't have such intent here. She doesn't need to grow up because she isn't acting immature about anything. Nobody here is.

CAV, MAN

OPEN YOUR EYES

AND SEE THE SARCASM

I can still respond with my honest opinion as to how you would do as a mod, which is "ok".
#112 Posted: 01:57:29 22/07/2013

CAV, MAN

OPEN YOUR EYES

AND SEE THE SARCASM

I can still respond with my honest opinion as to how you would do as a mod, which is "ok".

I see. Thank you for the input, then.
#113 Posted: 01:57:47 22/07/2013
Quote: wspyro

Well if he is aware of your displeasure and he still does it, that is consider bullying

Yep. But does he give a ****? No. He went too far and he trolls me all the time now because i am a little gullible.
---
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#114 Posted: 01:58:16 22/07/2013
I win.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#115 Posted: 01:58:47 22/07/2013

Yep. But does he give a ****? No. He went too far and he trolls me all the time now because i am a little gullible.

Then find someone to help you. Someone to make him stop.
Don't become his toy.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#116 Posted: 01:59:53 22/07/2013
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Why are you all coming up with this me being mean recently when NONE of you have actually spoken to me personally!? You're just reading posts that may be or may not be serious.
Greenlantern said I'd been acting off recently at one point, has he been speaking to me? No he hasn't, so how can you all judge something that you don't see much of?

Look, I've been judged all my life for stuff that people don't talk to me personally about. That's just a part of life.

What I see from you isn't harmless trolling, it's just flat out bullying. Maybe that's just my point of view, I don't know. But I'm not the only one who sees it this way.

I am NOT bullying anyone. I am not targetting anyone in particular over and over again to make them feel bad. That is what bulling is.

Quote: wakapro77
Whats going on im the law

Metallo, stop being a white knight. You aren't gonna solve world hunger with an attitude the size of Texas.

ID, PUH-LEASE keep your attitude to a less..uh... MEAN status please.

King_Pika shush

Ok waka I will be more nice and sugary.
Just don't ask me to be like "hi wanna b friends?" on people's gb's like I did when I just joined. (you'll find evidance of that somewhere.
#117 Posted: 02:00:15 22/07/2013

Then find someone to help you. Someone to make him stop.
Don't become his toy.

I would if he did it at school, but it was over text.
---
#118 Posted: 02:02:23 22/07/2013
Actually, ID. I recall you doing something similar to Wanderist before. Now I have no record of which topic, but I definitively remember something similar to this and the victim was Wanderist.

You can still report it to somebody.

Pretty much.
Really, don't let others hurt you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:05:32 22/07/2013 by wspyro
#119 Posted: 02:02:24 22/07/2013
Why are you all coming up with this me being mean recently when NONE of you have actually spoken to me personally!? You're just reading posts that may be or may not be serious.
Greenlantern said I'd been acting off recently at one point, has he been speaking to me? No he hasn't, so how can you all judge something that you don't see much of?

Look, I've been judged all my life for stuff that people don't talk to me personally about. That's just a part of life.

What I see from you isn't harmless trolling, it's just flat out bullying. Maybe that's just my point of view, I don't know. But I'm not the only one who sees it this way.

I am NOT bullying anyone. I am not targetting anyone in particular over and over again to make them feel bad. That is what bulling is.

Look, whatever you're doing, it's mean and obviously it offends people. Whether you were serious or not, it isn't right. Therefore, it wasn't right of me to make that long, aggressive argument and I apologize for that. But I still stand by the main point of it.
#120 Posted: 02:03:05 22/07/2013
I win.

MY DISNICK IS GOING FIZZNICK

You can still report it to somebody.

True. But I wish there was a way to block his texts. Is there a way to block texts on an iPod?
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#121 Posted: 02:03:07 22/07/2013
Wonder if this'll beat the lock.

The reason I kind of assumed ID was posting stuff like that "for the lolz" is because she does do it very often. But unlike other users who I won't name, she generally has the self-control and discipline to stop it before it gets too bad and she almost always directs it toward people who don't take it that personally or forgive pretty easily. That in mind, this was definitely not one of those incidents. ID, I don't know if you were looking for that kind of a reaction from wanderist or not. If you weren't, then this is all a big misunderstanding. If you were, then Mazel Tov, you got your reaction, now please don't do it again (or direct it toward someone who won't care). <.<

Eh, I don't got much else to add. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#122 Posted: 02:06:47 22/07/2013
Quote: HIR

The reason I kind of assumed ID was posting stuff like that "for the lolz" is because she does do it very often. But unlike other users who I won't name, she generally has the self-control and discipline to stop it before it gets too bad and she almost always directs it toward people who don't take it that personally or forgive pretty easily. That in mind, this was definitely not one of those incidents. ID, I don't know if you were looking for that kind of a reaction from wanderist or not. If you weren't, then this is all a big misunderstanding. If you were, then Mazel Tov, you got your reaction, now please don't do it again (or direct it toward someone who won't care). <.<

I didn't even know if Wanderist was here to see it. And I did not expect this reaction.
#123 Posted: 02:10:05 22/07/2013
Though honestly, my wish is to be more popular than say Pix.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#124 Posted: 02:10:15 22/07/2013
Ok can this just end honestly
#125 Posted: 02:11:00 22/07/2013

Look, whatever you're doing, it's mean and obviously it offends people. Whether you were serious or not, it isn't right. Therefore, it wasn't right of me to make that long, aggressive argument and I apologize for that. But I still stand by the main point of it.

You kinda blew it out of proportion.
#126 Posted: 02:11:23 22/07/2013
Okay, so the whole thing's a big misunderstanding. End of story. <.<;
---
#127 Posted: 02:11:25 22/07/2013
Though honestly, my wish is to be more popular than say Pix.

Join the Skype group and not jokingly leave.

Problem solved.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#128 Posted: 02:11:51 22/07/2013
is me trolling make me a horrible person???????????????? smilie
#129 Posted: 02:12:45 22/07/2013

Keep in mind that she was only making one post and it wasn't even one that was very bad. She's said and implied worse. The only reason it got as big as it did is because of the responses people gave her, prompting her to respond back and defend herself.
#130 Posted: 02:15:06 22/07/2013
Okay, so the whole thing's a big misunderstanding. End of story. <.<;

- - -
#131 Posted: 02:17:31 22/07/2013
*snip*

Keep in mind that she was only making one post and it wasn't even one that was very bad. She's said and implied worse. The only reason it got as big as it did is because of the responses people gave her, prompting her to respond back and defend herself.

I know it wasn't that bad, but the one thing you can't anticipate is the response of another person. Especially when you're on a text-based forum and cannot see the body language or facial expressions of the person you direct the comment toward. And you certainly can't anticipate their state of mind at the time they read the post, which could effect how they respond. Such is the risk of posting any comment directed toward one person in a public topic like this. *shrug*
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#132 Posted: 02:18:27 22/07/2013
Tomorrow will be the day something happens with Bravo.
#133 Posted: 02:21:51 22/07/2013
I don't know, I feel that ID knew what she was saying.
It seems that people now see it as trolling accidentally hitting a rough spot. I'm not convince, though.
But whatever, I'll just move along. I could be wrong so I'll keep that in mind.
#134 Posted: 02:23:19 22/07/2013
It seems that people now see it as trolling accidentally hitting a rough spot. I'm not convince, though.

Well plain text is always up to interpretation! That's the trouble with interacting on text based forums. Sincerity is tough to judge... sarcasm hard to detect... yadda yadda. I think I'm preaching to the choir. XP
---
#135 Posted: 02:26:36 22/07/2013

For the record, she likely wasn't being sarcastic, and instead making a joke based on her belief that Wanderist would misuse the suspension feature.

She was joking and exaggerating while being brutally honest with her opinion; something that many people (including myself) have done in the past. It shouldn't have been any different here.

I can't ask about her exact intentions as she finally went to bed. But knowing her, she was probably exaggerating to make a point.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:27:45 22/07/2013 by CAV
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#136 Posted: 02:28:24 22/07/2013

Quote: wakapro77
Whats going on im the law

Metallo, stop being a white knight. You aren't gonna solve world hunger with an attitude the size of Texas.

ID, PUH-LEASE keep your attitude to a less..uh... MEAN status please.

King_Pika shush

Ok waka I will be more nice and sugary.
Just don't ask me to be like "hi wanna b friends?" on people's gb's like I did when I just joined. (you'll find evidance of that somewhere.

heavens no, id rather you be mean than that.

Then good. Don't push it on anymore.

What's gone is gone and done is done. It was a simple snark and we fixed it by just ignoring things or rationalizing.

Wasn't it easy??

Shall i close this topic now
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#137 Posted: 02:29:54 22/07/2013
Inb4lock
---
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#138 Posted: 02:30:20 22/07/2013
Hdkeotikdnfn
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#139 Posted: 02:32:51 22/07/2013
Ohhellsno.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#140 Posted: 02:42:57 22/07/2013
@Waka: Yes, please.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me