Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Bravo Gnorc'd. YES AGAIN. [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#51 Posted: 00:52:42 22/07/2013
Quote: wanderist
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Just imagine Wanderist with gnorc ability.

I'm sorry, but no. Just freaking no. Leave me out of this, please. I don't care if you disliked me, but leave me out of this. I don't want any part or mention in any hunter related crap. I quit, put it behind me, and learned from the mistakes I made, and tried to forget it. And this is part of why. I don't want to be brought up and reminded of how much I suck, and I kinda figured everyone knew that. Say I'm overreacting if you want, but you're not in my position right now. And yes, maybe I can't avoid people ever bringing it up at all, I know that. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but no. smilie

And for the record, back when I was a hunter, I had already decided that I wouldn't even use the gnorc feature. ._.

Wanderist wins.
Fatality.
Flawless victory.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:27 22/07/2013 by Metallo
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#52 Posted: 01:05:00 22/07/2013

I'm sorry, but no. Just freaking no. Leave me out of this, please. I don't care if you disliked me, but leave me out of this. I don't want any part or mention in any hunter related crap. I quit, put it behind me, and learned from the mistakes I made, and tried to forget it. And this is part of why. I don't want to be brought up and reminded of how much I suck, and I kinda figured everyone knew that. Say I'm overreacting if you want, but you're not in my position right now. And yes, maybe I can't avoid people ever bringing it up at all, I know that. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but no. smilie

And for the record, back when I was a hunter, I had already decided that I wouldn't even use the gnorc feature. ._.

Did I **** in your panties just by saying that?

Wow
#53 Posted: 01:06:46 22/07/2013
P.s. Metallo you are making things worse because my mental attitude is to win things because I'm a naturally competive bastard and you are poking it
Shhhhh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:26 22/07/2013 by Ice Dragoness
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#54 Posted: 01:06:56 22/07/2013

Did I **** in your panties just by saying that?

Wow

omg just leave for the sake of the universe please
PLEASE
with extra mustard
---
BREATHE AIR.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:52 22/07/2013 by ThroneOfMalefor
#55 Posted: 01:10:06 22/07/2013
[User Posted Image]
filler

Leave my imagination alone guys
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#56 Posted: 01:11:36 22/07/2013
P.s. Metallo you are making things worse because my mental attitude is to win and you are poking it
Shhhhh
Don't make me meaner

sure have it a go
#57 Posted: 01:13:28 22/07/2013
Quote my old post wspyro smilie
#58 Posted: 01:13:57 22/07/2013
P.s. Metallo you are making things worse because my mental attitude is to win and you are poking it
Shhhhh
Don't make me meaner

Alright. Screw this. Someone needs to say something, looks like it's gonna be me.

You have been acting like a supreme ***** lately. You used to be very sweet, and now almost every time you post, you're insulting someone. You're worse than Bravo, and I have no idea why the mods let you get away with it. Maybe it's because you're an old user or you were involved with CAV, but I don't give a damn who the hell you are. It's times like these when I desperately wish I was chosen just so I could give people like you what's deserved. I don't know what the **** gives you the right to act like you're Princess Pissy Pussy, but you're not. All you're doing is hurting people and making yourself look like a cruel bully. That's what you've become. A BULLY. And it's funny, too, you think that because you've been here longer or you have ties to CAV, that gives you the right to act superior. Guess what, honey? At the end of the day, you're no better than the rest of us. And I'm not the only one who's noticed, we're ALL sick of you. Either get a new attitude, or GTFO this forum.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#59 Posted: 01:17:44 22/07/2013
Quote: Metallo
Shhhhh
Don't make me meaner

Alright. Screw this. Someone needs to say something, looks like it's gonna be me.

You have been acting like a supreme ***** lately. You used to be very sweet, and now almost every time you post, you're insulting someone. You're worse than Bravo, and I have no idea why the mods let you get away with it. Maybe it's because you're an old user or you were involved with CAV, but I don't give a damn who the hell you are. It's times like these when I desperately wish I was chosen just so I could give people like you what's deserved. I don't know what the **** gives you the right to act like you're Princess Pissy Pussy, but you're not. All you're doing is hurting people and making yourself look like a cruel bully. That's what you've become. A BULLY. And it's funny, too, you think that because you've been here longer or you have ties to CAV, that gives you the right to act superior. Guess what, honey? At the end of the day, you're no better than the rest of us. And I'm not the only one who's noticed, we're ALL sick of you. Either get a new attitude, or GTFO this forum.

[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#60 Posted: 01:18:59 22/07/2013
Quote my old post wspyro :roll:

do it for me because i have no idea how far back you want me to go
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:19 22/07/2013 by wspyro
#61 Posted: 01:21:16 22/07/2013
Shhhhh
Don't make me meaner

Calm down seriously, I'm just trolling a bit because I haven't anything better to do. I didn't even think the first post I did would kick off in this proportion.
#62 Posted: 01:22:57 22/07/2013
Shhhhh
Don't make me meaner

Calm down seriously, I'm just trolling a bit because I haven't anything better to do. I didn't even think the first post I did would kick off in this proportion.

If you have nothing better to do than troll people, you seriously need help.
#63 Posted: 01:28:50 22/07/2013

I obviously don't troll all the time and you know that.
If you go further in to the internet *cough*thebronyforumsand4chan*cough* you'll see 100x worse than this.
I know a guy who stalked this woman's twitter and screenshotted it all, posted a picture of her and said some horrible things. Just to troll her.
#64 Posted: 01:31:12 22/07/2013

If you go further in to the internet *cough*thebronyforumsand4chan*cough* you'll see 100x worse than this.
I know a guy who stalked this woman's twitter and screenshotted it all, posted a picture of her and said some horrible things. Just to troll her.

Are you seriously comparing darkSpyro to 4chan? Really? That's like me screaming at 4 year olds at a day care and defending myself by saying "YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT GOES ON AT NAVY SEAL TRAINING, THIS IS NOTHING"
#65 Posted: 01:31:55 22/07/2013
Is not about what's worst, though. Is about if it should be done.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#66 Posted: 01:32:04 22/07/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
or you were involved with CAV
or you have ties to CAV

It's been 7 months. Stop.

The CAV issue needs to go away honestly.
#67 Posted: 01:34:07 22/07/2013

Are you seriously comparing darkSpyro to 4chan? Really? That's like me screaming at 4 year olds at a day care and defending myself by saying "YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT GOES ON AT NAVY SEAL TRAINING, THIS IS NOTHING"

DS and 4chan are both websites that people can post things on.
A day care and navy seals...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#68 Posted: 01:34:21 22/07/2013
Lol it's ok for Wanderist to ask that nobody bring up the past, but if I ask for it I'm called a big baby and am just reminded of the past.

Ok time for me to go Protective Boyfriend Mode.

I hope you realize that ID isn't really acting that different. She is a kind and sweet person but enjoys trolling and taking the piss out of things. Several people have done it on this site, including myself, and we didn't often get called out for it, and rarely were we called bullies.

The difference between ID and Bravo is that Bravo fully meant discontent with what he would say to people, including Wanderist (he was considerably worse to her than ID). ID is just joking about this whole drama.

While she has made comments implying that her experience here makes her superior to some of the newer members of the forum (hell, she probably did it to me at some point), she has never once claimed or implied that her relationship with me gives her any more or less credit with dS members, except for one mention in private where she said she might be a bit more known as a result, which was true.

P.S. Didn't you not long ago brag about how long you've been on this forum on a previous account?

It's summer vacation, she just moved, and it's late at night.

I think it's ok to let her do something involving the internet, including making a joke here or there.

EDIT: Guys I don't think Metallo was referring to the drama between me and mods. I'm pretty sure he's just talking about our relationship.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:19 22/07/2013 by CAV
#69 Posted: 01:36:49 22/07/2013
Quote: CAV

EDIT: Guys I don't think Metallo was referring to the drama between me and mods. I'm pretty sure he's just talking about our relationship.

I'm referring to neither. I'm referring to how she's been acting lately. Look, I am NOT the only one who has been thinking this. I'm just the only one who's said something about it. And if that means I have to take the fall, so be it. So hit me with everything you've got, I am NOT changing my argument, nor am I taking back my words.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:38:27 22/07/2013 by Metallo
#70 Posted: 01:38:58 22/07/2013
^Lol are you implying I'm a bad influence?

And it's ok if others have thought this. By all means, let them step up.
#71 Posted: 01:39:30 22/07/2013

I'm referring to neither. I'm referring to how she's been acting lately. Look, I am NOT the only one who has been thinking this. I'm just the only one who's said something about it. And if that means I have to take the fall, so be it.

Ok I've been trying not say anything but here it goes, this isn't anything different that ID would do, what she said was bad even if it was a joke. She trolls a lot, sometime items funny and sometimes it is crude. This isn't really any different.
#72 Posted: 01:39:31 22/07/2013
^Lol are you implying I'm a bad influence?

And it's ok if others have thought this. By all means, let them step up.

What? Where do you get that from?

EDIT: Ohhhh, I see. Well, no, I'm not.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:54 22/07/2013 by Metallo
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#73 Posted: 01:40:35 22/07/2013
Here we go. More arguments. Might as well call S&N Arguments and Gnorc Announcements.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:31 22/07/2013 by sniper52
#74 Posted: 01:41:16 22/07/2013
You bringing up her recent attitude and specifically mentioning me gives the implication that you think I'm responsible for her "bad behavior".

Quote: sniper52
Here we go. More flame wars.

This isn't even close to a flame war.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:43 22/07/2013 by CAV
#75 Posted: 01:42:19 22/07/2013
You bringing up her recent attitude and specifically mentioning me gives the implication that you think I'm responsible for her "bad behavior".

What? No. Not your fault at all.
#76 Posted: 01:42:34 22/07/2013
Why are you all coming up with this me being mean recently when NONE of you have actually spoken to me personally!? You're just reading posts that may be or may not be serious.
Greenlantern said I'd been acting off recently at one point, has he been speaking to me? No he hasn't, so how can you all judge something that you don't see much of?
#77 Posted: 01:44:02 22/07/2013
Why are you all coming up with this me being mean recently when NONE of you have actually spoken to me personally!? You're just reading posts that may be or may not be serious.
Greenlantern said I'd been acting off recently at one point, has he been speaking to me? No he hasn't, so how can you all judge something that you don't see much of?

I guess it's a first impression kind of thing.
#78 Posted: 01:44:23 22/07/2013
In case the post was missed.

I'm sorry, but no. Just freaking no. Leave me out of this, please. I don't care if you disliked me, but leave me out of this. I don't want any part or mention in any hunter related crap. I quit, put it behind me, and learned from the mistakes I made, and tried to forget it. And this is part of why. I don't want to be brought up and reminded of how much I suck, and I kinda figured everyone knew that. Say I'm overreacting if you want, but you're not in my position right now. And yes, maybe I can't avoid people ever bringing it up at all, I know that. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but no. -_-

Now now.
The point is that we be careful on what we say. Some subjects shouldn't be touched. This subject has been mention a couple of times.

I understand that this is the Internet and we know the consequences, but come on at least we can be respectful people about certain things. When I suppose troll I don't want to touch heavy subjects. I don't want to hurt the person. I wish people would do the same.

**** I'm bad at expressing myself. I'm better just doing Q&A over things.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:40 22/07/2013 by wspyro
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#79 Posted: 01:45:03 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator

Actually, I think it's "more arguments."
#80 Posted: 01:45:19 22/07/2013

Look, I've been judged all my life for stuff that people don't talk to me personally about. That's just a part of life.

What I see from you isn't harmless trolling, it's just flat out bullying. Maybe that's just my point of view, I don't know. But I'm not the only one who sees it this way.
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#81 Posted: 01:45:39 22/07/2013
Quote: DummyZ

Actually, I think it's "more arguments."

Yeah ill edit that.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#82 Posted: 01:46:28 22/07/2013
I agree with Metallo on everything. Grow up CAV and ID.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#83 Posted: 01:46:46 22/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M

It can't really be a first impression type thing since they think I'm acting differently. Second impression? smilie
Or a funny turn thing.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#84 Posted: 01:47:01 22/07/2013

Ima say 2 things:

I troll for fun, but no one gives a shiz about it and tells me I'm messed up.

The trolling is a little too hurtful and is more like bullying.
#85 Posted: 01:47:37 22/07/2013
Quote: King_Pika

.............What?

What forum are you on?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:04 22/07/2013 by CAV
#86 Posted: 01:48:40 22/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M

It can't really be a first impression type thing since they think I'm acting differently. Second impression? smilie
Or a funny turn thing.

smilie probably those second impression man
#87 Posted: 01:48:54 22/07/2013
Quote: X-Treme

Ima say 2 things:

I troll for fun, but no one gives a shiz about it and tells me I'm messed up.

The trolling is a little too hurtful and is more like bullying.

you've been harmless lately
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#88 Posted: 01:48:59 22/07/2013

"Just because I don't agree with them makes them immature"

Come on, they're still handling this maturely.
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#89 Posted: 01:49:12 22/07/2013
Whats going on im the law

Metallo, stop being a white knight. You aren't gonna solve world hunger with an attitude the size of Texas.

ID, PUH-LEASE keep your attitude to a less..uh... MEAN status please.

King_Pika shush
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#90 Posted: 01:49:52 22/07/2013
Quote: wakapro77
Whats going on im the law

Metallo, stop being a white knight. You aren't gonna solve world hunger with an attitude the size of Texas.

ID, PUH-LEASE keep your attitude to a less..uh... MEAN status please.

King_Pika shush

I have just been bottling up a LOT of anger towards her and it just sort of came out. I regret nothing.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#91 Posted: 01:50:21 22/07/2013

.............What?

What forum are you on?

The one where he decides everything, obviously.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#92 Posted: 01:51:27 22/07/2013
I honestly think Metallo would have been a chill mod.

And trolling for giggles isn't funny. I've always wanted to be as popular as older users, but I fill my niche well enough.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#93 Posted: 01:52:57 22/07/2013

OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE!
#94 Posted: 01:53:25 22/07/2013

And trolling for giggles isn't funny. I've always wanted to be as popular as older users, but I fill my niche well enough.

Well who should have been a mod is debatable.....

Sometimes trolling for giggles is funny....
#95 Posted: 01:53:53 22/07/2013
King_Pika is being sarcastic, guys. smilie
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me