Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Bravo Gnorc'd. YES AGAIN. [CLOSED]
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1 Posted: 17:45:26 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
_____
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 17:46:25 21/07/2013
This new ability the mods got seem to work well. smilie
Gnorcs, Gnorcs, everywhere.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#3 Posted: 17:46:57 21/07/2013
Oh god. That's the second time this week.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#4 Posted: 17:47:29 21/07/2013
When did modsabletognorc happen?????
#5 Posted: 17:47:57 21/07/2013
Quote: X-Treme

They got the ability just this week, if my memory is correct.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 17:48:42 21/07/2013
Again? Damn!
#7 Posted: 17:48:56 21/07/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

They should gnorc everyone for 10 minutes.
#8 Posted: 17:49:30 21/07/2013

They can only Gnorc for 24 hours.

I think.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#9 Posted: 17:50:49 21/07/2013

I think.

This I correct its probably a request or because of yesterday...
#10 Posted: 17:52:06 21/07/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro

I think.

Nope. They can gnorc between 1 hour to one day.

Huh. Alrighty then.
#11 Posted: 17:54:49 21/07/2013

I think.

Nope. They can gnorc between 1 hour to one day.

Dang. They should gnorc everyone for an hour, then.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#12 Posted: 18:10:54 21/07/2013

They'll get demoted or worse if they do something like that, most likely.

Spyrobaro confirmed for dark52's alt. That's almost the exact way he phrased it. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#13 Posted: 18:11:40 21/07/2013
why the day Survivor Season 2 starts...
#14 Posted: 18:16:56 21/07/2013
Quote: HIR

They'll get demoted or worse if they do something like that, most likely.

Spyrobaro confirmed for dark52's alt. That's almost the exact way he phrased it. XP

Can mods gnorc each other?
ArkeyanForce Green Sparx Gems: 402
#15 Posted: 18:44:28 21/07/2013
"your account was suspened for 12 hrs trolling in the *insert pixils topic in site help* topic.
That does not deserve a gnorc.
---
FINALLY FOUND HOT HEAD!!!
#16 Posted: 18:51:55 21/07/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Ignoring the "Spyrobaro is dark52's alt" conspiracy, I'm not surprised that Bravo has met the "Fist of Suspension", as I put it, yet again. Even though I now consider him one of my friends, I cannot deny that he was acting quite rude (and perhaps even harassing) to Aura24, King_Pika, Pixilism, Shorty, Trix Master 100, and others. I'm not sure if that was the reason he was suspended yet again, but I believe that was the most likely reason. I feel upset that he was suspended, but I know that he deserved it. Plus, he'll be back soon anyways. Wait.... Bravo.... Please don't kill me for what I've said. smilie

I agree with this. He deserved it for harassing, if he had not made that one comment then this could have been avoided. The one thing I notice about bravo is that he cannot keep his mouth shut. He also needs to realize when it's time to step away. I'm not saying this out of spite or anything I'm just making observations?
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#17 Posted: 19:06:56 21/07/2013
Quote: Rand O M
I agree with this. He deserved it for harassing, if he had not made that one comment then this could have been avoided. The one thing I notice about bravo is that he cannot keep his mouth shut. He also needs to realize when it's time to step away. I'm not saying this out of spite or anything I'm just making observations?

I basically told him that last part yesterday. He doesn't really know when to stop. He'll bring up an argument that stopped 2 hours ago and make things worse. In his own arguments, he does nothing but continue to fight back at whoever he started the argument with, or whoever started it with him. So, if there's one thing he really does need to work on it's learning when to "Drop it."
#18 Posted: 19:07:51 21/07/2013
Quote: ArkeyanForce
"your account was suspened for 12 hrs trolling in the *insert pixils topic in site help* topic.

That deserves MM's, not Gnorcs. I fear that this ability may get out of hand. *braces for Gnorc-gun*
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#19 Posted: 19:09:30 21/07/2013
Quote: ArkeyanForce

WELL IT'S BRAVOS OLD ACOUNNT!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#20 Posted: 19:15:15 21/07/2013
Again!?! Gosh.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#21 Posted: 19:16:24 21/07/2013
Saw this coming.
#22 Posted: 19:17:47 21/07/2013
That deserves MM's, not Gnorcs. I fear that this ability may get out of hand. *braces for Gnorc-gun*

If it gets out of hand, DARK WILL KNOW. He can track who did what. And as Dark said (according to HIR), misusing the power will result in demotion or worse.

In some sections, trolling is tolerated less than in here. In here, you can troll basically all you want so long as it doesn't turn into harassment. In other sections, not so much.

Though I think 12 hours is still....much.

Agreed 12 hours is a lot for what happened. Anywhere from 3-6 might have been a better choice...
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#23 Posted: 19:24:13 21/07/2013
Bravo and myself are actually a lot alike. There is only one difference:

I accept and respect the fact that most of you really enjoy and take this site seriously. Bravo does not. He thinks that since this is the Internet, that nothing here really matters to anyone's feelings. And in a way, he's right, because after all, it's just a forum, nothing here can actually hurt you. But what he DOESN'T do is look at things from others' point of view. He doesn't realize how much the site means to some of you guys, while I do. I know and understand that logging on to darkSpyro is probably what you look forward to everyday, while Bravo doesn't. He doesn't really understand why this site is so important to some of you. But, he can't really be blamed for that, as he's never had a passion for a forum or other website like you guys have. So therefore, it's not really his fault. Nevertheless, he still needs to learn how to be friendly to some of you. Believe it or not, he WANTS to change. He's not the big bad villain you're making him out to be. Don't worry guys, I'll help him.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#24 Posted: 19:31:11 21/07/2013
Quote: Metallo

I accept and respect the fact that most of you really enjoy and take this site seriously. Bravo does not. He thinks that since this is the Internet, that nothing here really matters to anyone's feelings. And in a way, he's right, because after all, it's just a forum, nothing here can actually hurt you. But what he DOESN'T do is look at things from others' point of view. He doesn't realize how much the site means to some of you guys, while I do. I know and understand that logging on to darkSpyro is probably what you look forward to everyday, while Bravo doesn't. He doesn't really understand why this site is so important to some of you. But, he can't really be blamed for that, as he's never had a passion for a forum or other website like you guys have. So therefore, it's not really his fault. Nevertheless, he still needs to learn how to be friendly to some of you. Believe it or not, he WANTS to change. He's not the big bad villain you're making him out to be. Don't worry guys, I'll help him.

That was perfectly said. Nice one Metallo.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#25 Posted: 19:33:04 21/07/2013
Again?!?
He's gnorced AGAIN?!?
Good grief >.<
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#26 Posted: 19:33:40 21/07/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight

That was perfectly said. Nice one Metallo.

Thanks. smilie I'm just trying to address both sides of the story at once.
#27 Posted: 19:49:41 21/07/2013
I think bravo takes this site seriously he has friends which he is devoted to and if he gets banned I'm pretty sure he would be devastate. I can't speak for him but that's what I think.
#28 Posted: 19:50:57 21/07/2013
I think bravo takes this site seriously he has friends which he is devoted to and if he gets banned I'm pretty sure he would be devastate. I can't speak for him but that's what I think.

I talk to him outside of dS. Trust me, he doesn't take the site too seriously.
#29 Posted: 19:51:50 21/07/2013

As much as I respect you and think you are telling the truth I wold like to hear it from bravo.
#30 Posted: 19:54:05 21/07/2013

As much as I respect you and think you are telling the truth I wold like to hear it from bravo.

Well, he'll confirm or deny it whenever he gets back.

Who Gnorc'd him, Dark or a mod?
#31 Posted: 19:55:21 21/07/2013

Well, he'll confirm or deny it whenever he gets back.

Who Gnorc'd him, Dark or a mod?

Most likely a mod I don't think dark was on at the time
#32 Posted: 20:05:53 21/07/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
Again?!?
He's gnorced AGAIN?!?
Good grief >.<

Bravo says he misses you
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#33 Posted: 20:36:14 21/07/2013
Why does this keep happening? dS is losing it!
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#34 Posted: 20:38:12 21/07/2013
I don't think he deserved it, but whatever.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#35 Posted: 00:14:49 22/07/2013
Again?!?
He's gnorced AGAIN?!?
Good grief >.<

Bravo says he misses you

You're in contact with him still?
If you are, say hi for me.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#36 Posted: 00:18:23 22/07/2013
Just imagine Wanderist with gnorc ability.
#37 Posted: 00:20:19 22/07/2013
Again?!?
He's gnorced AGAIN?!?
Good grief >.<

Bravo says he misses you

Will do smilie

Quote: Ice Dragoness

Wanderist is a lot more level-headed than people think. Why do you always have to put someone down?
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#38 Posted: 00:22:17 22/07/2013

Bravo says he misses you

Will do :P

Wanderist is a lot more level-headed than people think. Why do you always have to put someone down?

I'm not putting her down. She just over reacted to a lot of things. So she might have with the gnorc.
I can imagine what I like thanks. :)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#39 Posted: 00:26:13 22/07/2013
Gnorced, gnorced again, revealed that ArkeyanForce was his alt. account and got that account gnorced too.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#40 Posted: 00:27:13 22/07/2013
Quote: Aura24
Gnorced, gnorced again, revealed that ArkeyanForce was his alt. account and got that account gnorced too.

I knew Bravo101 was his second account s-*brick'd* x.x;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#41 Posted: 00:32:03 22/07/2013
[User Posted Image]
#42 Posted: 00:37:33 22/07/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: Aura24

I knew Bravo101 was his second account s-*brick'd* x.x;

I remember as ArkeyanForce he said he was trying to save users from me back then. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#43 Posted: 00:44:38 22/07/2013

I'm sorry, but no. Just freaking no. Leave me out of this, please. I don't care if you disliked me, but leave me out of this. I don't want any part or mention in any hunter related crap. I quit, put it behind me, and learned from the mistakes I made, and tried to forget it. And this is part of why. I don't want to be brought up and reminded of how much I suck, and I kinda figured everyone knew that. Say I'm overreacting if you want, but you're not in my position right now. And yes, maybe I can't avoid people ever bringing it up at all, I know that. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but no. smilie

And for the record, back when I was a hunter, I had already decided that I wouldn't even use the gnorc feature. ._.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:21 22/07/2013 by wanderist
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#44 Posted: 00:49:02 22/07/2013
Quote: wanderist

I'm sorry, but no. Just freaking no. Leave me out of this, please. I don't care if you disliked me, but leave me out of this. I don't want any part or mention in any hunter related crap. I quit, put it behind me, and learned from the mistakes I made, and tried to forget it. And this is part of why. I don't want to be brought up and reminded of how much I suck, and I kinda figured everyone knew that. Say I'm overreacting if you want, but you're not in my position right now. And yes, maybe I can't avoid people ever bringing it up at all, I know that. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but no. -_-

And for the record, back when I was a hunter, I had already decided that I wouldn't even use the gnorc feature. ._.

No, it's fine. ID was at fault there. What she said was a bit rude.
You did a good move if you felt you couldn't handle it.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me