Page 1 of 1
Not so Wow Pows [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 22:14:13 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
So, after seeing Sonic Boom's Wow Pow today (a big baby bird that doesn't appear too intelligent and is very slow), I realized that not all Wow Pows are equal.

What is in your opinion the worst wow pow? Best wow pow?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#2 Posted: 22:15:22 19/07/2013
Worst-Bash Just not a big fan of his
Best-Slam Bam Fast and does good damage, making him broken.

A lot of people act like Hex's wow pow is the greatest thing ever, but I don't even get how to use it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:16 19/07/2013 by ClayFace
#3 Posted: 22:23:46 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Do detail what you like/hate about the wow pow.

On Hex's wow Pow:
Hold square/X to charge up skull rain
Tap x/A

There's a bit of a delay before it starts killing, but it does 280 damage not including critical hit. I got my Elemental quest done in seconds.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Shroomy Green Sparx Gems: 185
#4 Posted: 00:11:18 20/07/2013
Flameslinger, he goes so fast! Gil Grunt's is cool too, he gets an even better spear gun. Not sure about worst yet, I need to get them all.
---
--Long Time Lurker--
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#5 Posted: 00:49:21 20/07/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
So, after seeing Sonic Boom's Wow Pow today (a big baby bird that doesn't appear too intelligent and is very slow), I realized that not all Wow Pows are equal.

Did you blast it with with sonic booms screech?
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#6 Posted: 01:39:25 20/07/2013
Worst is Gill Grunts, he is just shooting 3 anchors.Nothing special to me.He could have got a damge boost.
Stealth Elfs Wow Pow isnt special too,the same goes for Zook.

The best ones are the ones of Hex, Drobot ,Lightning Rod,and the one of Chop Chop wich makes him broken.
But I dont understand your problen with Sonic Booms, its very powerfull.Imagine......summon your superbaby and if you got Medea Griffin you can hatch 4 full grown Babys.You get an whole Griffin army with that power and Sonic Boom is still able to attack.
---
i am trash
#7 Posted: 01:50:55 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: GhostRoaster

Did you blast it with with sonic booms screech?

I couldn't get past how derpy he looked just staying in one place and then summarily drop off a cliff. I'll give that a shot.
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#8 Posted: 14:43:54 20/07/2013
I don't even have any S2, but Terrafin's eliminates an already overpowered character's primary limitation (ground pound goes back into the ground, so you can spend the whole match under the opponent's feet)! What more do you want?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Shroomy Green Sparx Gems: 185
#9 Posted: 19:08:54 23/07/2013
^Oh yeah! His is awesome too, also just remembered Whirlwind's is really good too. (Very destructive.)
---
--Long Time Lurker--
Pieman87 Green Sparx Gems: 430
#10 Posted: 19:16:40 23/07/2013
I'll just do for S2 I have:

Chop Chop: Makes a great and damaging dash attack.
Cynder: Needs to do more damage. Too weak.
Legendary Stealth Elf: Doesn't last long enough.
Zap: Sucks.
Ignitor: I wish it stayed red instead of turning blue. It's hard to keep track of. I like the extra damage though.
Sonic Boom: Amazingly powerful.
Lightning Rod: Takes too long to start, other than that, I love it.

The ones I didn't list I have the S1 of.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me