Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Real mature black people. [CLOSED]
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#1 Posted: 16:17:17 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Blacks all over the america are torturing and beating white people and saying it's 'for trayvon'

Zimmerman was RIGHTFULLY proven not guilty. And if someone would like to prove me wrong, I'm right here. But it is RACIST of these people to do this, and it is inexcusable.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#2 Posted: 16:32:51 16/07/2013
Bravo, just stop right now. I live in America. I have a lot of blacks( as you say) that live around me. Guess what? They are not torturing and beating the white people here. So I just proved you wrong on that. So please just stop, alright? Of course people are pissed off, I am, but I'm not going to beat and torture anyone. This isn't going to go away anytime soon, so just quiet down, please?
I respect your opinion about him being found not guilty, however my opinion on this is Money talks, bull**** walks. I feel he is guilty as hell for killing Trayvon. But that's my opinion.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 16:34:57 16/07/2013
And so masses of the ignorant continue to make it a deal about race... Especially disappointing because there are bigger things going on
#4 Posted: 16:39:18 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper
Bravo, just stop right now. I live in America. I have a lot of blacks( as you say) that live around me. Guess what? They are not torturing and beating the white people here. So I just proved you wrong on that. So please just stop, alright? Of course people are pissed off, I am, but I'm not going to beat and torture anyone. This isn't going to go away anytime soon, so just quiet down, please?
I respect your opinion about him being found not guilty, however my opinion on this is Money talks, bull**** walks. I feel he is guilty as hell for killing Trayvon. But that's my opinion.

Yes, there has already been two reported cases of it, one even in my city. He is guilty of killing trayvon to protect his life. I live in america too, thumper. I live in an unsafe part of Milwaukee. And they ARE beating and torturing them, I'll pull up news cases if you want. You are wrong. So you didn't 'prove me wrong' by making things up.

Quote: Big Green
And so masses of the ignorant continue to make it a deal about race... Especially disappointing because there are bigger things going on

There are bigger things going on, but what these people are doing is ridiculous. They are beating and attacking people only because they're white.
#5 Posted: 16:43:51 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Better get my tan on.

Omg XDDDDD
#6 Posted: 16:46:01 16/07/2013
@ Bravo

You said all over America, I was saying that here in PA. it's not going on here. So No kind Sir you don't have to prove anything. smilie
#7 Posted: 16:48:18 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper
@ Bravo

You said all over America, I was saying that here in PA. it's not going on here. So No kind Sir you don't have to prove anything. smilie

Ohh. Well it hits home because it happened in the city I live in, along with in Mississippi. Just in like the first few days there has been two. Who knows how many more there will be.
#8 Posted: 16:48:18 16/07/2013
Quote: Bravo101

There are bigger things going on, but what these people are doing is ridiculous. They are beating and attacking people only because they're white.

yes... they're just playing into the hands of the media, really. Gotta keep those masses divided
#9 Posted: 16:51:47 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Who's there.
#10 Posted: 16:53:12 16/07/2013
Knock knock.

Who's there?
#11 Posted: 16:53:15 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Who's there?

George Zimmerman.

That's not what happened.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12 Posted: 17:26:39 16/07/2013
Welp. They can beat us all they want, but....

[User Posted Image]
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#13 Posted: 17:29:45 16/07/2013
Why is everyone making this about the race angle?
#14 Posted: 17:34:00 16/07/2013
Quote: Kitty

Because they know that there's no other way to go against Zimmerman. Seriously, that was the ONLY defense someone could've used for Trayvon, as all the evidence is against him. And it's a bull**** defense.
#15 Posted: 17:40:26 16/07/2013
ughh u guys i was trying to beat up this dude the other day and get this: HE ACTUALLY TRIED TO DEFEND HIMSELF

the nerve of some people. i mean, who does he think he is???????????
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#16 Posted: 17:42:26 16/07/2013
ughh u guys i was trying to beat up this dude the other day and get this: HE ACTUALLY TRIED TO DEFEND HIMSELF

ppl Need 2 realize were they stand
I mean, like omg, I'm richer Dan u obviously I can do what I want
if it wasn't for d Americans u would be nowere
#17 Posted: 17:42:41 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator

u betr be gilltee or im gona protest like i alwaysdo when my race doesnt get what is wants
#18 Posted: 19:46:48 16/07/2013

Kitty, do you seriously have to make fun of everything I post? Instead of actually trying to make a legit argument, you twist my words around into the opposite of what I actually mean to make me look like an idiot. Come on now, any moron can do that.
#19 Posted: 19:48:08 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

Kitty, do you seriously have to make fun of everything I post? Instead of actually trying to make a legit argument, you twist my words around into the opposite of what I actually mean to make me look like an idiot. Come on now, any moron can do that.

Well if you think Zimmerman was guilty you are more of an idiot.
#20 Posted: 19:50:19 16/07/2013

Well if you think Zimmerman was guilty you are more of an idiot.

No, I didn't think Zimmerman was guilty. That was the whole point of my post. >.>

She's trying to make it look like I was saying that it's wrong for people to even have the opposite opinion of the jurors, and I said nothing like that. I just said it's stupid to user race as a defense. >.>
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:58:09 16/07/2013 by Metallo
#21 Posted: 19:54:01 16/07/2013

because that's what the mainstream media is promoting in order to keep the people divided
#22 Posted: 19:54:41 16/07/2013

because that's what the mainstream media is promoting in order to keep the people divided

Oh yeah. Forgot about this.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#23 Posted: 19:56:58 16/07/2013
no matter what ur skin colour is, ur all bakas ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#24 Posted: 20:06:16 16/07/2013
Who wants popcorn?

(I'm done with all this Trayvon/Zimmerman stuff, there are bigger and worse problems going on right now. People are acting so immaturely about it. We need to build bridges over our river of tears and get over it. IMO. >.>)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#25 Posted: 20:07:36 16/07/2013
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
no matter what ur skin colour is, ur all bakas ♥

Inspirational~
#26 Posted: 20:28:39 16/07/2013

lol who said i was disagreeing with you?
#27 Posted: 20:29:50 16/07/2013

Don't even. Just don't even try that.
#28 Posted: 20:30:26 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator

calm down mr. moose
#29 Posted: 20:31:43 16/07/2013

are you serious
BeanyBeans Emerald Sparx Gems: 3061
#30 Posted: 20:35:53 16/07/2013
so is everyone just gonna ignore how blatantly racist bravo is being
---
My avatar: Halo 5
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:07 16/07/2013 by BeanyBeans
#31 Posted: 20:36:05 16/07/2013

are you serious

Look, today is just a bad day for me. I might've misunderstood you. Sorry, I'm just pissed today.

Quote: BeanyBeans

I WAS gonna say something about that, but thumper pretty much nailed it for me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:17 16/07/2013 by Metallo
#32 Posted: 20:37:52 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator

How am I being racist?
#33 Posted: 20:39:10 16/07/2013

How am I being racist?

Umm........Well, you're kind of a smart guy. I think you can figure it out.
#34 Posted: 20:40:56 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator

How am I being racist?

I used the word black?
If there was white, asian, hispanis or any other color of people doing it for trayvon, this topic would have a different name.
#35 Posted: 20:42:25 16/07/2013

How am I being racist?

You act as if people who are of color are the only ones who are acting up due to the fact that he wasn't found guilty, which is not true. If you look at this through race, you're only supplying their backup, no matter how pointless it.
#36 Posted: 20:42:44 16/07/2013

How am I being racist?

I used the word black?
If there was white, asian, hispanis or any other color of people doing it for trayvon, this topic would have a different name.

You referred to black people as a colloquial group in saying that they were doing a negative way. A more positive way to say it would be "Dude, whites all over the US are getting beaten" or something of that nature.
BeanyBeans Emerald Sparx Gems: 3061
#37 Posted: 20:43:57 16/07/2013

How am I being racist?

I used the word black?

wow... are you just acting oblivious after being called out for this or are you really this stupid?
---
My avatar: Halo 5
#38 Posted: 20:44:17 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator

I used the word black?

You referred to black people as a colloquial group in saying that they were doing a negative way. A more positive way to say it would be "Dude, whites all over the US are getting beaten" or something of that nature.

So the people beating and torturing the whites aren't racist?
#39 Posted: 20:47:56 16/07/2013

I used the word black?

So the people beating and torturing the whites aren't racist?

Yes, they are. But you referring to them only as black is racist, too. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#40 Posted: 20:48:39 16/07/2013
Blacks all over the america are torturing and beating white people and saying it's 'for trayvon'

Zimmerman was RIGHTFULLY proven not guilty. And if someone would like to prove me wrong, I'm right here. But it is RACIST of these people to do this, and it is inexcusable.

Black people aren't the only ones upset or rioting over this case. Why only mention them? It seems degrading to only talk about them when many people of other races are upset.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#41 Posted: 20:49:23 16/07/2013
Not every single black person is rioting over this and not only blacks are promoting rioting
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#42 Posted: 20:51:10 16/07/2013
Quote: Bean Sprout

Black people aren't the only ones upset or rioting over this case. Why only mention them? It seems degrading to only talk about them when many people of other races are upset.

--------
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me