Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
bradley manning [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 02:54:05 15/07/2013 | Topic Creator
SO

did everyone forget about this guy?
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2 Posted: 03:23:38 15/07/2013
my mother just told me "this isn't important anymore" when i tried to rant about the whole thing to her

what

anways

Quote:
Amidst courtroom secrecy, whistleblower and Nobel Peace Prize nominee Bradley Manning is on trial after three years of confinement.

The information that Bradley gave to the public has been a catalyst for pro-democracy movements in the Arab world, exposed the unjust detainment of innocent people at Guantanamo Bay, shown us the true human cost of our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and changed journalism forever.

There is no evidence that anyone died as a result of the leaked information, yet Bradley faces life in prison or possibly death. The greatest charge against him is that of “aiding the enemy,” a capital offense. As the public who benefited from this information, does that make us the enemy? What price will future whistleblowers pay?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:42 15/07/2013 by Wild
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 03:30:57 15/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank yooouuuu, I thought the first poster after me (if anyone) was going to go all "who is bradley manning???" on me

Wherever that quotation is from sums up my view on the case
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#4 Posted: 04:15:34 15/07/2013
I Am Bradley Manning is where i got it (obviously a project of bradleymanning.org)

as a matter of fact, for those unaware of the Manning situation, i suggest you read up on it on http://bradleymanning.org and it's a good place to keep updated as media outlets aren't covering it [much] at all right now.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#5 Posted: 04:21:55 15/07/2013
Who he?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me