Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > george zimmerman is not found guilty, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1
george zimmerman is not found guilty, what do you think? [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 14:33:17 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
so what do you think, was he guilty or not :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:18:09 14/07/2013 by aran
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2 Posted: 14:38:41 14/07/2013
Dude, when you look at all the facts and evidence, it really was a legit self defense case.....

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:38 14/07/2013 by Metallo
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#3 Posted: 14:39:15 14/07/2013
My Grandma hated this trail.
---
Wow
Such signature
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#4 Posted: 15:24:56 14/07/2013
white people
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 15:54:59 14/07/2013
Saw it coming from a mile away. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#6 Posted: 17:24:38 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo
Dude, when you look at all the facts and evidence, it really was a legit self defense case.....

[youtube]http://www.youtubeatch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc[/youtube]

there are some massive things i the that george ****ed up on
he called the cops, and the cops said DONT FALLOW THE KID. but he did...

he was a self proclaimed watchman. to me, this makes me feel he wants to pick a fight

and if your a black person in the south, and a person is fallowing you in the middle of the night, that is extremely scary.

also because he was fallowing him, he was provoking the fight. picture if i was fallowing you around in the middle of the night (what would you do)
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#7 Posted: 17:37:36 14/07/2013
I still say he was guilty as hell. If he would have listen to the cops, who knows maybe he wouldn't be saying self-defense and Trayvon would be alive. hmm?
#8 Posted: 17:42:52 14/07/2013
Quote: aran

he was a self proclaimed watchman. to me, this makes me feel he wants to pick a fight

and if your a black person in the south, and a person is fallowing you in the middle of the night, that is extremely scary.

also because he was fallowing him, he was provoking the fight. picture if i was fallowing you around in the middle of the night (what would you do)

1. As wrong as that is, it's NOT ILLEGAL. He can't get in trouble for that. They address that in the video.
2. He was actually a part of the Neighborhood Watch. He wasn't "self-proclaimed".
3. You basically just said that everyone in the South is racist. **** off.
4. I'd be scared, but I definitely wouldn't attack you. Not unless you attacked me first.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:13:36 14/07/2013 by Metallo
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#9 Posted: 18:08:08 14/07/2013
I don't get why this had to go to court anyway. The dad of Trayvon Martin originally said "That's not my son." I haven't heard the "HELP" tape yet but I think a black person would sound different from a hispanic person. Even though he should've listened to police orders, Trayvon is more at fault here. He burglarized, sold drugs and did a bunch of other illegal crud. Trayvon also looked at Zimmerman and said "You got a problem with me?" Zimmerman replied "No." Trayvon than replies "Well now you do." Think that sounds innocent? I don't think so. They charge 10 year olds as adults but yet call Trayvon a child? He's freaking 17. Stop trying to sympathize the jury. George really kinda spurred. I feel bad for Zimmerman for he was shocked to find out Trayvon was dead. George Zimmerman also had blood on the back of his head and other parts of his body. I feel bad for both families but unfortunately, Trayvon is really the one who is at most fault here. Very sad story indeed.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#10 Posted: 18:13:42 14/07/2013
Quote: HIR
Saw it coming from a mile away. <.<

I agree.
#11 Posted: 19:11:38 14/07/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons
I don't get why this had to go to court anyway. The dad of Trayvon Martin originally said "That's not my son." I haven't heard the "HELP" tape yet but I think a black person would sound different from a hispanic person. Even though he should've listened to police orders, Trayvon is more at fault here. He burglarized, sold drugs and did a bunch of other illegal crud. Trayvon also looked at Zimmerman and said "You got a problem with me?" Zimmerman replied "No." Trayvon than replies "Well now you do." Think that sounds innocent? I don't think so. They charge 10 year olds as adults but yet call Trayvon a child? He's freaking 17. Stop trying to sympathize the jury. George really kinda spurred. I feel bad for Zimmerman for he was shocked to find out Trayvon was dead. George Zimmerman also had blood on the back of his head and other parts of his body. I feel bad for both families but unfortunately, Trayvon is really the one who is at most fault here. Very sad story indeed.

So you watched the video, then? ^.^

But, thug or no thug, we have to remember that Trayvon was still somebody's son, somebody's nephew, somebody's cousin. My friend actually claims to be a cousin of Trayvon and given that they both are named Martin and look like each other I believe him. So we still need to give our love to Trayvon's family.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#12 Posted: 19:29:35 14/07/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons

So you watched the video, then? ^.^

But, thug or no thug, we have to remember that Trayvon was still somebody's son, somebody's nephew, somebody's cousin. My friend actually claims to be a cousin of Trayvon and given that they both are named Martin and look like each other I believe him. So we still need to give our love to Trayvon's family.

Yea. I feel bad for both families and hope they all live good and happy lives.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#13 Posted: 21:30:34 14/07/2013

I feel like you just called me racist.... I take some offense to this. There may be some racist people in the South, but there are everywhere. It's scary being followed when alone at night regardless of race, walking around alone at night itself isn't really safe.

In regards to your last note, I would be scared, but I wouldn't attack, that'd be stupid as you could be armed and I wouldn't be. I'd try to run and seek shelter somewhere.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14 Posted: 21:33:01 14/07/2013
Quote: Seiki

I feel like you just called me racist.... I take some offense to this. There may be some racist people in the South, but there are everywhere. It's scary being followed when alone at night regardless of race, walking around alone at night itself isn't really safe.

In regards to your last note, I would be scared, but I wouldn't attack, that'd be stupid as you could be armed and I wouldn't be. I'd try to run and seek shelter somewhere.

This.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me