Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Well, today was interesting.... [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#1 Posted: 14:54:22 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Some dude in my year got arrested for dealing drugs on the school premises. I never knew someone could be so stupid!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#2 Posted: 14:56:06 12/07/2013
4 8th graders got arrested for doing cocaine last year.
Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
#3 Posted: 14:57:36 12/07/2013
Lol morons!!! Some kid in 5th grade got caught and was sent to juvie for the rest of the year!!
---
Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:59 12/07/2013 by Padfoot74
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4 Posted: 15:07:48 12/07/2013
I caught a couple doing that in the bathroom on the last week at school...
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#5 Posted: 15:09:59 12/07/2013
I had French class right after lunch, so everyday these two students would walk in reeking of pot.
#6 Posted: 15:11:04 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ

Lovely....

But the guy also made a fake Facebook account, added girls and asked for pictures of their front and down below area.

Again. Why so stupid?!
---
oh my god
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#7 Posted: 16:50:48 12/07/2013
Quote: DummyZ

What the crud. That's my only reaction.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#8 Posted: 16:53:18 12/07/2013
In high school, one of my friends got caught smoking some weed in a car on the school parking lot during lunch (I think that's what happened)

He's not the brightest
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#9 Posted: 16:55:41 12/07/2013
Walked into the bathroom and heard these two kids making out. Not too bad, but yknow, fifth graders shouldnt :/
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#10 Posted: 20:33:15 12/07/2013
I got arrested because I like playing Spyro.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#11 Posted: 01:44:56 13/07/2013
My friend apparently found some pot in the high school but instead of turning it in, he kept it (or maybe threw it out? don't remember) and they thought it was his. He got suspended for two weeks (in fact he got GRASP, worst possible school punishment here I think)

He tells me a lot that he smokes btw
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:57 13/07/2013 by LevanJess
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#12 Posted: 01:53:44 13/07/2013
One guy got arrested the day before prom for possession of marijuana.

Same guy, would dry hump his girlfriend during lunch everyday in the cafeteria in front of all of us.

Rumor had it, (same guy as the last 2) did well you know in the cafeteria with aforementioned girlfriend after school.

A few days ago, a guy at work got fired for refusing to sell some of his merchandise.

In high school there was a well known spot that students would go to and smoke cigarettes during lunch.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#13 Posted: 03:47:09 13/07/2013
Quote: Seiki

Same guy, would dry hump his girlfriend during lunch everyday in the cafeteria in front of all of us.

Rumor had it, (same guy as the last 2) did well you know in the cafeteria with aforementioned girlfriend after school.

A few days ago, a guy at work got fired for refusing to sell some of his merchandise.

In high school there was a well known spot that students would go to and smoke cigarettes during lunch.

Did you ever go here Seiki?
---
#14 Posted: 04:11:11 13/07/2013
Quote: joerox123

I don't smoke. I am actually horribly paranoid that I'll get sick just from a whiff of second-hand smoke.

However, I had to pass through it once when I was going of campus during lunch to get a 2 liter bottle of soda for Anime Club from the gas station across the street.

Everything was across the street from my school.... Subway, Dickey's BBQ, a burger place, Rita's frozen yogurt, a gas station, Chicken Express, a comic store, a Hawaiian gracery store, Walgreens....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:50 13/07/2013 by Seiki
#15 Posted: 05:02:50 13/07/2013

I don't smoke. I am actually horribly paranoid that I'll get sick just from a whiff of second-hand smoke.

However, I had to pass through it once when I was going of campus during lunch to get a 2 liter bottle of soda for Anime Club from the gas station across the street.

Everything was across the street from my school.... Subway, Dickey's BBQ, a burger place, Rita's frozen yogurt, a gas station, Chicken Express, a comic store, a Hawaiian gracery store, Walgreens....

You have an anime club at your school smilie i want it.
---
#16 Posted: 17:43:24 13/07/2013

You have an anime club at your school smilie i want it.

We did. From what I heard, the year after I graduated the teacher sponsoring it retired and a new one didn't pick it up, so it sort of fell apart.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#17 Posted: 18:08:49 13/07/2013
Okay this is going to take a minute:

So, at my city's public library there were some people caught doing drugs and smoking. (I actually know who it was, too.) The rich people in my city are blaming the people that go to the food bank directly behind the library. Even though drug paraphernalia has been found in the nearby Elementary School playground and hidden in a stump on the field.
What people in my city have even failed to consider that it's the kids that go to the Alternative school right across from the library. Which, like I said I know the people who smoke/do drugs. I've seen them doing it and I've identified them. The police were sitting in the parking lot of the damn library and didn't think to even ask them questions.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:51 13/07/2013 by parisruelz12
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#18 Posted: 18:19:31 13/07/2013
Some guy at my school sprayed some pepper spray right into principal's eyes for no logical reason. He got kicked out of the school. Next day the same guy got arrested for trying to rob a currency exchange with the same pepper spray he used on our principal. The whole school is laughing at him now.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#19 Posted: 19:05:23 13/07/2013
Anything else interesting happen during your day, JStar?.. XP
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#20 Posted: 21:56:49 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: cowpowa23
Anything else interesting happen during your day, JStar?.. XP

Yes, actually, I found out that the guy who got arrested signed out of the school with his friend when he knew the police were coming, so they legged it and got arrested, then taken back to the school where they were taken away again.

We're fourteen. Nearly. smilie

oh and also my sandals broke
---
oh my god
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#21 Posted: 22:34:37 13/07/2013
10 boys got stripped searched at my old school by the police looking for drugs. 2 got arrested.

Boys in my year once vandalised one of the toilets and got caught doing it on CCTV. They were suspended.

There are a few smoking spots there.

This ugly fat slag that no one likes and the local bad boy had a shag in the disabled toilet.
BorisTheParrot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1117
#22 Posted: 22:50:47 13/07/2013
Quite a disturbing story here.

When I was doing my second year at high school in 2005, someone decided to do a number two in somebodys locker. A few days after the inccedent, I remember there still being a horrible smell when I walked past the locker room.

The next morning before our first class, everyone found out that it was somebody who got very jealous of his ex-girlfriend, and he decided to get her back by taking a number two in her locker.

I know it sounds stupid, and unreal. But there was a lot of nutjobs at my school.
---
"Don't criticise what you can't understand" - Bob Dylan
#23 Posted: 11:23:02 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BorisTheParrot
Quite a disturbing story here.

When I was doing my second year at high school in 2005, someone decided to do a number two in somebodys locker. A few days after the inccedent, I remember there still being a horrible smell when I walked past the locker room.

The next morning before our first class, everyone found out that it was somebody who got very jealous of his ex-girlfriend, and he decided to get her back by taking a number two in her locker.

I know it sounds stupid, and unreal. But there was a lot of nutjobs at my school.

That's....
ok then
---
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me