Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > DarkSpyro: Accurate Edition Wiki
Page 1 of 1
DarkSpyro: Accurate Edition Wiki [CLOSED]
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 15:57:08 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Can someone put me as an article in it?
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#2 Posted: 15:57:50 11/07/2013
Same with me, I was promised one like last year and still don't have one
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 16:01:50 11/07/2013
There's a wiki?
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#4 Posted: 16:01:56 11/07/2013
I want to be in it, but I haven't asked ._.
---
Hurrah!
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 16:03:19 11/07/2013
Was it really necesary to make a topic about this?
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 16:36:45 11/07/2013
Make it yourself.
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 16:37:30 11/07/2013
I recall saying this before, but I'll say it again. I won't be able to help on the wiki, especially after my laptop broke down. I saw those constant changes by someone named wreckinball and wumbo and I couldn't do a thing. I know how to bypass somethings that should've let me edit the user articles, but it still didn't work. Also, I'm kinda constantly moving(The reason why I sign on DarkSpyro on mobile more that my laptop) so I can't put my full attention on it.

Point is, I haven't been able to do anything regarding the descriptions. If someone could do it, it would be appreciated. I apologize for the lack of activity on it. I'm still trying to find a way to edit the wiki for moments that some people decided to have too much fun with their page and get off the theme the wiki is on. Meaning that I will probably be someone that checks on edits, though I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

So if anyone wants to do the descriptions and you're sure you can be a unbiased interviewer then please speak now. '^'

Again, sorry for the lack of activity. :C
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#8 Posted: 17:01:51 11/07/2013
I'd like a page for myself on the wiki too if the person who makes the arcticles doesn't mind.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#9 Posted: 18:20:41 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
If they put me on the wiki, my article should say:

ClayFace is a user on Darkspyro who joined in Feburary. He is a big fan of Batman, Disney, DC Comics, and Spongebob.
He has been known to have a hatred for NINJAsk11, due to her insane loving of Stealth Elf. He is revealed his favorite Skylander is Lightning Rod.

One day, on DarkSpyro, ClayFace posted a topic saying, "Why is My Little Pony so popular?" Users got offended by the topic and made topics similar to it, like :Why is Batman so popular?" and "Why is Oliver and Company so popular?".

ClayFace then left DarkSpyro for around a month, and returned sometime in June.

He has frequently thought by most users to also be the user, onslaught.

He has shown to be friends with Mrmorrises, I-Brawler, and HotDogAndZap.

He has used many avatars, most of them being Batman or Disney themed.
#10 Posted: 18:22:08 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double posting, but if you want you can put on here what you think your article should say.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#11 Posted: 20:18:52 11/07/2013
BUT I WANT TO GET A PAGE ON THE WIKI NOW DADDY!!!!! E-cookie for anyone that gets the reference.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#12 Posted: 20:23:52 11/07/2013
Not sure what I want.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#13 Posted: 20:39:35 11/07/2013
Quote: ClayFace
If they put me on the wiki, my article should say:

ClayFace is a user on Darkspyro who joined in Feburary. He is a big fan of Batman, Disney, DC Comics, and Spongebob.

He has been known to have a hatred for NINJAsk11, due to her insane loving of Stealth Elf. He is revealed his favorite Skylander is Lightning Rod. <This doesn't seem necessary

One day, on DarkSpyro, ClayFace posted a topic saying, "Why is My Little Pony so popular?" Users got offended by the topic and made topics similar to it, like :Why is Batman so popular?" and "Why is Oliver and Company so popular?".

ClayFace then left DarkSpyro for around a month, and returned sometime in June.

He has frequently thought by most users to also be the user, onslaught. <This doesn't seem necessary.

He has shown to be friends with Mrmorrises, I-Brawler, and HotDogAndZap.

He has used many avatars, most of them being Batman or Disney themed.

Seems alright. I pointed out what I would have edited out.

You guys can put your own description and I can edit it to take out things that don't seem necessary or don't obey the wiki's goal. I just have to find a way to edit the wiki descriptions trough mobile.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me