Page 1 of 1
Skylanders 37? [CLOSED]
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#1 Posted: 05:31:55 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
In skylanders giants at the end kaos said that he has 37 more plans so could this mean there is going to be 37 skylander games? if there is our wallet would probably be in a grave and we would be well either living in the streets or playing well... skylanders
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#2 Posted: 05:38:08 11/07/2013
There going to keep making games as long as people keep buying them, I hope they don't keep kaos through 37 games though...

It would get repetitive beating him over and over smilie
---
-something-
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 06:11:34 11/07/2013
It would be 39 games actually.

His first two then the other 37 he mentions.
---
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#4 Posted: 07:31:19 11/07/2013
Quote: Haseo
There going to keep making games as long as people keep buying them, I hope they don't keep kaos through 37 games though...

Like Mario defeating Bowser doesn't happen in every mario game almost...

Thou I agree maybe mix in a game here and there were kaos isn't the main villain or even one where he is forced to work with the skylanders (thou planning to double cross them at the end)
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 07:41:30 11/07/2013
Quote: SlayerX11

Thou I agree maybe mix in a game here and there were kaos isn't the main villain or even one where he is forced to work with the skylanders (thou planning to double cross them at the end)

this.
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#6 Posted: 11:38:45 11/07/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
It would be 39 games actually.

His first two then the other 37 he mentions.

I was going to say that... smilie

Quote: SlayerX11

Yeah I do think they shouldn't make Kaos the main villian every time... well ofcourse, if you really tired of him. Play the 3DS version. Not only his he not in it... but he's not even mentioned smilie .

PS: A better example than Mario beating Bowser (which doesn't happen every game as you pointed out.) Would be Sonic beating Eggman in every single game where Sonic's the main character. (Tails' solo games Tails wasn't facing eggman.)
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#7 Posted: 12:17:33 11/07/2013
Quote: JCat
PS: A better example than Mario beating Bowser (which doesn't happen every game as you pointed out.) Would be Sonic beating Eggman in every single game where Sonic's the main character. (Tails' solo games Tails wasn't facing eggman.)

Not really. In several games he's a side villain. Sure he's in every game, but he's not always the main antagonist of the game.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#8 Posted: 13:50:36 11/07/2013
I don't think there will be even close to 37 or 39 games.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#9 Posted: 19:12:17 11/07/2013
Please... Just leave it as a trilogy...
---
Bring the Fanta
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#10 Posted: 19:44:48 11/07/2013
Doubt they'd cover even half of those plans.It's probably the ones from '101 Ways to Become Lord of Skylands'(mentioned in Machine of Doom),and that means he's still yet to cover three quarters of it.I doubt the books will show the 60 previous ones,no reason to show all the remaining ones either.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
mo1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#11 Posted: 03:23:30 12/07/2013
Sonic and Eggman are forced to team up in the upcoming sonic game for wii U.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me