Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Runescape [CLOSED]
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#1 Posted: 20:02:42 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Anyone play it? Whats your combat level? Skill levels?
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#2 Posted: 20:08:46 10/07/2013
I played it all the time but now I have no idea what to do when I play it.
#3 Posted: 20:21:14 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I know right? I usually look for something to kill then end up in the wilderness killing people.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#4 Posted: 06:49:45 11/07/2013
I used to play it a lot. Started back when the "new Runescape" didn't even exist. There was only the classic version at the time, though obviously it was only called "Runescape" back then.

I watched that game turn from a little kid's dream into a stinking mass of bots, "pro players" and internet guides.
Even changes like the Grand Exchange just made it worse because it made it so easy for the players to amass a huge fortune, and buy just about any item in the game in a few seconds.

I still remember the times when you had to get your stuff from either the other players, of from one of the specialized shops scattered all around the world.
Nowadays the players rarely talk to one another, and usually when they do it's something along the lines: "lol ******* noob *** gtfo".
Or something like: "selling gold 1.000.000gp 6$ email me mcdickheadrunepro@yahoo.com".

It's a disgrace that game is even called an RPG anymore.

Anyway, I moved on a couple of years ago. Tried a lot of games to replace Runescape. Now I play Tera Online which is also free to play, and ultimately, a much better game.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#5 Posted: 07:22:47 11/07/2013
Quote: Samius
I used to play it a lot. Started back when the "new Runescape" didn't even exist. There was only the classic version at the time, though obviously it was only called "Runescape" back then.

I watched that game turn from a little kid's dream into a stinking mass of bots, "pro players" and internet guides.
Even changes like the Grand Exchange just made it worse because it made it so easy for the players to amass a huge fortune, and buy just about any item in the game in a few seconds.

I still remember the times when you had to get your stuff from either the other players, of from one of the specialized shops scattered all around the world.
Nowadays the players rarely talk to one another, and usually when they do it's something along the lines: "lol ******* noob *** gtfo".
Or something like: "selling gold 1.000.000gp 6$ email me mcdickheadrunepro@yahoo.com".

It's a disgrace that game is even called an RPG anymore.

Anyway, I moved on a couple of years ago. Tried a lot of games to replace Runescape. Now I play Tera Online which is also free to play, and ultimately, a much better game.

I do not have anything to add on this. Expect that i do not play Tera Online (yet at least) smilie
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#6 Posted: 19:31:55 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Tera Online is a beautiful game. Try it
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#7 Posted: 23:43:17 11/07/2013
Quote: cyndego
I do not have anything to add on this. Expect that i do not play Tera Online (yet at least) :P

Give it a try, we've already got a guild running with a few members.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me