Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Repel-Shell Vs. Doom ~{FIN}~
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Skylanders: Repel-Shell Vs. Doom ~{FIN}~ [CLOSED]
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#101 Posted: 09:38:12 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Now, here it is!

Chapter 33:

Doom's Back

Doom slithered up to the two creatures. Repel-Shell raised his tail, and the lion started to growl. She leapt towards the thing, and it hit her around the jaw. She fell back, and Repel-Shell ran towards the huge dog. He smashed Doom in the ribcage. A huge crunch came from it. Repel-Shell rolled onto a sloped tree. He got to the highest point, Doom followed, and Repel-Shell stopped rolling. He skidded down the bark, smashing Doomsday in the muzzle. It started to bleed, and the wolf growled, roared and bit into the shell. It started cracking, and the tortoise fell out. He then ran into the dense forest. The wolf followed, and threw the shell into the shrubs.

The moltion roared. She tore up the ground next to the huge dog. She bit the ground, burrowed under, and appeared under the thing. She burnt his rear, and he whimpered. Repel-Shell, naked without his shell, swiped at the dog's feet. It fell back, and hissed. Repel-Shell grinned. The beast had fallen. For now...
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:36:01 09/09/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#102 Posted: 17:31:49 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapters won't be up for a while because I'm moving this weekend. That and I won't have a computer that is good for at least a week. Sorry. It'll be back in 2 weeks!
---
#103 Posted: 17:05:30 14/09/2013 | Topic Creator
This is to keep you going.

Chapter 34:

Is He Or Isn't He?

Repel-Shell poked Doom's rib. The beast hissed, and it started to stand up. Repel-Shell smiled, then he ran away towards the forest. Doom followed, but it was a trap. A huge metallic net tangled him up. The creature's neck got tied in the netting. Plume, the moltion, had set up a trap made from her fiery breath and a mold she had carved in a rock. The large wolf seemed to stop moving, and he closed his eyes. It then scratched around and fell limp.

Repel-Shell picked up his cracked shell almost ten years later. He had many memories of it, and he had found the feather that Bash had given him so long ago. Now Plume was a Skylander by the name of Sunset. Repel-Shell had made sure of that. Eon had spoken, and the moltion had passed all the tests. Repel-Shell looked at the Hanging Tree. The tree Doom had been captured in. Then escaped. Now, the wolf must be somewhere near the Outlands. But he'd be back soon...and he'd strike with his new power. The power of Destruction with Doom could wipe out the Skylanders, and any competition. Kaos, Hektore, Count Moneybone!

Confused? All will be revealed soon....
---
#104 Posted: 18:58:30 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 35:

The Final Countdoom?

Doom led his army of Destruction towards Woodburrow. There he would destroy the Skylanders. He looked down at his large, poison steel claws. Invincible, he thought. He charged towards the village. The evil army he was leading ran on ahead, some of them scouting the area. They checked the coast was clear, but it was not. A small patrol of mabu from the Mabu Defence Force looked at the Greebles and Trolls.

Greeble scouts leapt onto the mabu. They dragged them off into a cage. Trolls ran into Woodburrow. Greebles looked towards some Skylanders in a meeting. Sunset, Whirlwind, Flashwing, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom, Cynder, Chill, Smolderdash. They were standing huddled in a group. The Evilized Greebles kidnapped them all. Then they zapped them with the stolen Evilizer machine Kaos had once used. Doom modified it. The female Skylanders were shot, and they changed attitude immediately. They became purple-red evil Skylanders. Doom released them into the village. Mabu were defeated, Spyro, Bash, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy and most of the male Skylanders were taken prisoner and evilized as well. Doom strolled into his village, Leader of the Pack. The evil ones followed, all that now remain good is Repel-Shell.

NEXT SHOULD BE SOMETIME TOMORROW OR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
---
#105 Posted: 15:54:00 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Loads of new characters in this chap, including Repel-Shell's family, thereeeee's:

The Grand Emperor: Repel-Shell's old leader.
No-Tail: Repel-Shell's grandfather/grandad.
Da/Dad/Dada/Father: Repel-Shell's dad.
Ma/Mum/Mom/Mother: Repel-Shell's mother.
Sandy: Repel-Shell's oldest sibling, his older sister.
Dusty: Repel-Shell's older brother.
Madz/Maddy: Repel-Shell's younger sister.
Billie: Repel-Shell's youngest brother.
Riley: Repel-Shell's youngest sister.
Eggbert: Repel-Shell's egg brother.
Smasher: Repel-Shell's egg brother.
Yolko: Repel-Shell's egg brother.
Crackle: Repel-Shell's egg sister.
Shelly: Repel-Shell's egg sister.

Chapter 36:

Whatever Next?

So, what's next? Oh, if you've missed anything, basically Doom brought his army of Destruction to Woodburrow, the Skylanders' base, and he turned all the landers evil, with the help of Kaos' Evilizer. Then he just so happened to turn all the Mabu bad, sheep, rams, greebles, trolls, practically all the species in Skylands. Now only the hidden creatures are good. Repel-Shell and his species. Anyway, where's Repel-Shell now, I hear you ask?

"So we need to get out of this place! Who's with me? Anyone? Raise your tail if you are! Oh...maybe just raise a claw, no offence No-Tail...." The leader yelled.
"None taken." No-Tail replied. He raised a claw in the air. The dust-littered underground village reeked with the musky air. The Grand Emperor raised his scaly neck to hiss his words out.
"No way can you take over here! I'm still the Grand Em-prah-or! Don't think for a minute you can take over just because we're the only sane creatures left in this ugly world! I order all of you to stay here! You will NOT leave!" The skinny, bony, icky Turton hissed. He raised his paw to silence the crowd. He hit Repel-Shell with his walking staff. A small crack appeared on the stick. The old creature looked at his staff. "You've brrrrroken it, that means you are currrrrsed! Leave this place! Now! And take your filthy family with you! I don't care for them no more, peasant! Leave, filth!" The creature squealed. Repel-Shell huddled with his now much larger family. He held five eggs which would soon be his new brothers and sisters. His mother looked up at him. He caught her eye.
"I'm sorry, Ma. I couldn't stand waiting longer. I had to leave, I'm sorry I didn't say bye. I had just reached the age to leave this pit, but then we were banned from leaving! It wasn't fair! I'm sorry. Anyway, I'm back, and I need all the help I can get. My leader, Master Eon, he's a Portal Master, I'm his Skylander. All the others have suddenly become evil, because of my enemy, Doom. Dusty, I need you to gather your friends that wanna help so that we have a bigger chance. Madz, you too, and they can bring their families! Trust me, once we've defeated Doom, we can do whatever we want! Da, bring your colleagues! Let's go!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:20:00 26/09/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#106 Posted: 15:51:15 26/09/2013 | Topic Creator
New place: Kaos' Fortress: Appears in SKYLANDERS: SWAP Force. Enjoy.

Chapter 37:

Let's Do This.

The army of tortoise lizards charged down the ridge. Woodburrow wasn't far now. He'd have to defeat the Evilized-A-Bit-More-Giants, the Evilized Skylanders and all the other Evilized beasts. Then Doom. Repel-Shell stopped.

"Wait! Wait! Fall back! We need more! Move it, No-Tail! And you, Splatter, Muddle! Get back to the caverns! We need Kaos! He may be our only chance. Get over to that ship there. We'll steal it and head towards Kaos' Fortress. Move it!" He pushed the younger ones up the steep hills. Old Turtons even grabbed some of the younglings and put them on their shells. Then they moved into a spin.

The speeding shells hit the ship. Repel-Shell's old friend, Bracken, steered the large schooner through the wispy clouds. They eventually neared Kaos' Fortress. The looming castle looked ever so spooky in the dark. And in the day, for that matter. The turtons leapt into the rocky citadel. Kaos waited there, Glumshanks standing next to him. Glumshanks waved toothily to Repel-Shell, remembering the day many years ago when he partnered with the Skylander. Kaos kicked Glumshanks, and he ran off into the shadows.
"Well, well, Skylander. You come running-sorry, plodding, you're a tortoise-into my castle, expecting my help. YEAH RIGHT!" Kaos giggled. "Well, SURE I will!" He nodded and clapped. "Let's kill that doggy!"
---
#107 Posted: 18:12:23 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 40 IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS EPICNESS! TWO LEFT!

Chapter 38:

Kaos Alliance!

"What? Kaos Alliance? Really? That's unexpected...I mean, ever since you created the Mega Monsters and tried to be 'good', you've been even worse. So this is highly unexpected." Repel-Shell quoted.
"Yeah, but I created the Mega Monsters just so I could-er...distract the SKYLANDERS!!! And the only reason I'll help you, my shelled nemesis, is because I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING THAT'S MORE EVIL THAN MEEEEEE!!!! And because I am turning over a new leaf." Kaos slurred. He called for Glumshanks. The troll crawled over. "Yes Master Kaos?" The tired troll sighed.
"We are going to help the Skylander! Get the minions ready! Now! Go on, fatty!" When really, poor Glumshanks wasn't fat at all. The Portal Master leapt into the air and kicked the troll right in the bum. The green thing walked off, his hand on his bottom, rubbing to ease the pain.

The Drow charged into battle with the evil Skylanders. Repel-Shell hitched a ride on a Goliath Drow soldier, and they were fully armed. The Drow put his hands together and created a shield to charge towards the evil giant wolf commanding the Skylanders. Repel-Shell didn't want to hurt his friends, but he knew this was right. It basically looked like all of the large giant Drow had shell backpacks on. Heads, tails and legs sprouted from those packs. A Drow Archer shot a flaming arrow into Doom's left breast. But a Doomsday's heart was in their mind. Now, you may be wondering how Doom survived his deadly explosion.

Well, basically, Doom created that cloudy dark place with his mind, and he created a decoy of himself. Actually, many decoys of himself. Behind the Evilized Skylanders many of the lead Doomsday appeared. The only way of telling the real one was that he now had a scar on his left breast. Evil Cynder slashed at Dropoff's leg. Dropoff was Repel-Shell's transport, his pet Goliath Drow. The scary Dropoff bent down to stab Cynder, he caught her on his arm-shield and he threw her high into the air. She fell down minutes later, and the evil faded from her.

The puzzled dragon glanced around, and she saw Kaos flags and Kaos' minions all around. Then she saw Spyro, Whirl, Trigg, Gill, but they all had an ominous dark glow to them. So, instead, she saw a familiar face on the shoulder of an injured Goliath Drow. She ran towards it, and she saw it was Repel-Shell. She smiled. She shot an electric blast into Evil Spyro and Dropoff threw the Purple Dragon into the sky. He fell down, ages later, kind and cheerful to see Cynder and Repel-Shell. So they charged into the battle between their own friends. It would be easy, really, except for defeating Doom, conquering the Evil Giants, rebuilding Skylands, destroying evil, OK, so maybe it wouldn't be that easy...

Dropoff growled. He slobbered on Slobber Tooth. The Evil Tortoise creature hissed, and Repel-Shell literally DROPPED OFF of DROPOFF. He rammed against the Evil Skylander. Slobber Tooth was like a brother, and he was kind of the same species. But he had never seen him like this. Dropoff grabbed the bad tortoise and threw it in the air, kicked him high, dropped him, then spun him around and let go. He went flying into the clouds. They repeated this process on several other Evil ones.

-MORE OF THIS CHAP TOMORROW-
---
#108 Posted: 19:26:14 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Continuation Of Chapter 38:

Kaos Alliance!

Dropoff grabbed the large giant. He punched Tree Rex in the fist. Spikes flew off in all directions, some hitting Dropoff. The Drow growled, and an epic battle between Tree and Elf begun. Drow have a feeling for nature. They love it. So it was hard for Dropoff to fight this huge plant. The Drow handled the plant with extreme power, chucking him above his head. He caught the tree in his huge fists, then drop-kicked the beast. Tree Rex growled, he shot lasers in all directions. The Goliath Drow fell over, rolling around. Repel-Shell fell onto Tree Rex. He fought the giant. Tree Rex attempted to crush him. The foot neared the shell. Repel-Shell put his scaly paws over his head, and he shielded his body in his shell.

"Repel-Shell! Nooooo!" Slobber Tooth sped towards the Turton. He shoved the shell out of the way, and took his place below the wooden foot. He hid in his shell, and the plant put it's foot down. Nothing happened. He raised his might digit and Slobber Tooth popped out, unharmed. He ran towards his brother-from-another-mother. They twined tails. Repel-Shell then met up with his hitch, Dropoff, and climbed upon the muscly back of the dark elf. Kaos shot rays of Unevilising at all the Evil ones, and they turned back to their normal attitudes. Now it was just the army of Doom.

Mabu rushed from tent to tent. Doom had escaped, yet again. The wolf was nearby, though. Mabu had been disappearing that night. Kaos sat in the largest tent. Glumshanks poked about the fabric. He peered out into the prickly air. His nose tingled with the cold. He crossed his arms and hugged himself. A small cloud of breath escaped from his mouth. He shivered. Kaos walked around where his army had set up camp. The Skylanders were nice again, but he didn't like that. He looked about the site. Glumshanks nodded towards the entrance of Kaos' Kamp. The Portal Master turned to see Spyro, the purple dragon, who was closely followed by a red-shelled little tortoise-lizard. It's little eyes were so adorable, even the evil Portal Master 'Awwed'. He approached. The baby Turton smiled.
"Thank you, Kaos! You're my hero! You saved us!" The little one squeaked, his voice so young, smooth, and squeaky. Kaos nodded, stroked the thing, then Spyro spat a flame at some coals left in Kaos' Kamp. The fire lit up the room, and warmed it immediately. Spyro led he Turton away, then he came back with Repel-Shell, Warnado, Stealth Elf and Slobber Tooth.
"Thanks, K. You really saved us, somehow. You can be nice, sometimes." Warnado greeted.
Slobber Tooth rolled his tongue. "But ya could've told us you were helpin' before we attacked you. Next time Stealth Elf will ask before she strikes." Stealth Elf nodded, and she blushed a bit. Terrafin rushed in, small Dirt Sharks following him.
"Doom, the bad dawg is back!" He yelled, and he punched the air, then bit down on it. The Dirt Sharks copied. The ran out, Terrafin, Spyro, Repel-Shell, Warnado, Stealth Elf, Slobber Tooth, Kaos and Glumshanks followed.

At the edge of the camp, in a lonely clearing, on a rounded boulder, sat the real Doom. He had the battle-scar on his left breast. The creature, taller than one of the Giants, sat on the grey rock. He snarled a bit, then he saw Kaos. He scratched off his metal claws. They were as long as an elf, at least. Stealth Elf twirled her daggers. For the first time, the nine heard the Doomsday dog speak.
"You are my life, Portal Pirate. You are the one that created me. Thank you for letting me feast on you. Now, I have decided that instead of putting up a fight and destroying the world, I thought I may as well just give myself up." The dog spat, with perfect speech. His red eyes glimmered as if they were the blood of all that he had killed. He licked his lips and pulled something from among them. A small rag of Kaos' cape lay in his large paw.
"This belongs to you, Kaos. From when you created me. Now I can remember who you are, tortoise. You are Repel-Shell. You are my doom. You shall defeat me." The wolf growled. He bounced off the rock and stood in front of Repel-Shell. "I should've killed you the first time I met you, in that factory. But it has been prophesied that a shelled one would kill me. Now I see there is more than one of you here. A blue, a green, and the original, the orange. Well, it can only be one. Which will it be?" And he leapt at Warnado with a Double-Lightning-Blade-Slash, and the storm-tortoise sped off, hidden in his shell. The wolf leapt at Slobber Tooth, and the creature rolled onto it's back. Then he pounced on Repel-Shell.
"Repel-Shell, meet your DOOM." He hissed.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#109 Posted: 08:58:25 06/10/2013
*cough* elves have a minum lenght of 1,50 meters, thier maximum lenght is 2 meters
#110 Posted: 16:54:11 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Exactly. That shows how long Doom's fake claws were. His real ones were the size of an elf about Whisper Elf's size.
---
#111 Posted: 07:27:28 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Short one for now, more of it soon.

Chapter 39:

Trust

The tortoise slowly opened his eyes, fearing for the worst. But all he saw were the shiny white eyes of a Goliath Drow.
"Dropoff! I thought that you and Kaos' Army had gone!"
"Nah, I aint leaving ye behind, mate, we're allies now, and that Kaos freak is just gonna be weird and try taking over Skylands for the gazillionth time." Dropoff spat slobber all over Repel-Shell. The Turton wiped his eyes.
"Hey, how would you like to meet my friend Brock? He's a Goliath like you!"
"THE BROCK? My old buddeh! We were friends before the Land Whale ate half of the Drow Army! I can't wait to see 'im! I'm off! Stay good, Shelly!" Dropoff replied, saluted, and ran off, out of the medical tent.
---
#112 Posted: 07:29:29 26/10/2013
lol........havnt seen this for a while
#113 Posted: 10:00:45 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 39 continues later! Be prepared, it'll be epic!

1000 POSTS FOR ME! YIP-YIP-YIPEEEEEE!
---
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#114 Posted: 10:03:04 02/11/2013
wow cool
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#115 Posted: 09:46:06 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Continuation Of Chapter 39:

Trust

Eyes watched as the dark elf mammoth left the medical tent. He raised his paws, and scraped along a rock with his metal claws. Ugly scars were left along the material.

Repel-Shell twitched. A clanking, scratching sound, like nails on chalkboard, but this was a far more metallic sound. He knew what it was. Doom's claws. A large, tearing noise came from above the Turton's head. As he looked up, he saw the muzzle of the wolf he had feared for so long. Drool summed up around the dog's mouth. The wet slobber dripped onto Repel-Shell's nose, flooding into his eyes. As he blinked them shut, the tent zip fell away. The Goliath Drow, Dropoff, charged in. It wasn't just him, oh no. Brock, Dropoff, and a dozen or so others sped into the white pavilion. Brock grabbed Repel-Shell, stuffed him into a bag, then Dropoff grabbed the bag and ran out, speeding into the Fantasm Forest.

Moments later, the medical tent could be seen as a bush of flames. Dropoff sighed. He removed the shell from the bag. Just the shell. He peered through the holes, no Turton in there. He raised the bag above his head, and a Screecher bird came and pecked at his hands. The giant Drow dropped the bag over his head, and he was blinded and dumbstruck. That was, until, he found the hole in which the Turton had fallen through.
"REPEL-SHELL! DON'T GO THERE, DOOM WILL KILL YOU! YOU'RE NAKED!" Dropoff shrieked. "Actually," He said to himself, "That sight may scare the puppy off anyway." He then laughed to himself, and sped back to the site. "Always trust a Turton to get int'ah trouble."
---
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#116 Posted: 11:09:17 03/11/2013
wat the
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#117 Posted: 11:46:42 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
What the?
---
#118 Posted: 11:50:18 03/11/2013
what the what the?
#119 Posted: 12:13:49 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
What do you mean by what the what the what the?
---
#120 Posted: 12:14:42 03/11/2013
Skylanders boarding school ;P

lol no, I have no idea
#121 Posted: 09:53:59 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 40:

Good Vs. Evil Vs. Darkness Vs. Uhh...

Doom preened himself. He dragged his claws over a shiny rock sharpening the metal. His eyes met the Turton, no, the NAKED Turton. Oh, what a sight he wished he hadn't seen. He covered his eyes with his tail, and then the Turton lashed out , whilst Doomie was most vulnerable. But that was a trick of his. He moved his paw and dropped onto the naked creature, he swallowed, and Repel found himself at the back of Doom's throat.

Saliva and bits of old meat welled up around Repel, and, just before he choked, he saw two green balls, directly in front of him.
"Psst! It's me! Silent but deadly Stealth Elf!" The faint figure hissed. Two Dragonfang daggers sliced through the meat and saliva, making a small airway for Repel to breathe. She put a dagger away and held out an elven hand to help Repel climb through the hole in the clogged up spit.
"Thanks, Stealth. How did you get in here?" Repel asked.
"I entered through his rear, just after he excreted. How'd you lose your shell? Are you just..Repel now?" She replied.
"No time for that, now let's go!" He rolled through the tube, Stealth Elf scraping her daggers along the side as she ran through Doom's throat. Repel stumbled, and he latched onto the sides of Doom's foodtube as old flesh and spit dripped around them.

Doom reared up, he rolled around, he jumped about and scratched himself.
"I know you're in there! Come out! Get out!" The wolf screeched. He shoved his tail inside his mouth, to try and make himself sick.

"Hold on, Repel! We're in for a smelly ride!" Stealth Elf cried, as she bounced from one side of the foodtube to the other.
"Get out of the way!" She squealed, and Repel nodded. He used his tail to hook onto the opposite side, as Stealth Elf bounded past. She grabbed his horns and he dangled by his neck.
"Gahhh!" Repel spat, and he could just about see beneath him. A sick bile of rot and icky stuff was zooming up, and the Turton's tail brushed along the bubbly phlegm. "Eurgh!" He squeaked. "Put me down, Stealth, I think I have an idea!" And the elf nodded, she seemed tired pulling herself and a two ton tortoise to safety. He dropped into the sick, and he held his breath and closed his eyes as he sank, deeper and deeper into the Doomsday's stomach. Eventually, he sunk into a neck-high river of water. He washed himself clean in the stomach water, and just in time to see a green girl hanging from the roof of the stomach. She was covered in dots of yellow, and she dropped into the water next to Repel.
"Didn't escape, then?" He asked her.
"Not even close." She said. "But that's not what he wants. He wants us out of here." She nodded to him, and a small gap opened and closed every few seconds at the other end of the stomach. "Either we've shrunk, or Doom's grown since we've been inside. Now, let's kill ourselves a bad doggy." Stealth Elf scouted ahead, she accessed the flappy hole easily. "Get over here, Shelly!"
Repel did as he was told, and he raced into the gap. His eyes beamed as he gasped.
"Wow. Is that..."
"Doomie's heart. Yes, yes it is."
Blood and veins connected up to the giant red circle. Stealth Elf grinned beneath her mask. She prepared her daggers, she handed one to Repel and took the other for herself. The two of them then approached the heart and said goodbye to him for the last time.

A pain throbbed in Doom. He closed his eyes, his breathing shallow.
"W-w-ell....d-dd-d-ddd-done, Shelly. My life's over, but yours is not...not yet." And the giant wolf dropped to the floor. He rose again only seconds later. "I need no heart to survive! Just fear! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" And with that, a giant shadow of Darkness leapt from Doom's body, and the once giant wolf turned back into his first form, a hairy little thing on legs.

"Last....one....there we go!" Stealth Elf beamed. Her dagger sliced swiftly through the last artery connecting to the heart. Slowly, the heart convulsed, then it grew bigger, beat quicker until it then shrank down to the size of a pea. It then exploded, and blood squirted out on the two Skylanders. Next thing they knew, they were standing in front of a giant shadow, the Darkness. A gigantic hand grasped the two, and they were thrown in the air, and they blacked out.

Doom, Darkness, the Skylanders and Kaos, what next? Find out at Christmas! Hope you've enjoyed!
---
#122 Posted: 10:00:29 10/11/2013
Stealth Elf you dirty rear-crawler!
#123 Posted: 10:13:49 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Like ze last chapter in this volume?

Yes, this volume, the sequel comes around Christmas!
---
#124 Posted: 10:21:52 10/11/2013
I loved it, but thanks to you I have a very wrong image of Stealth elf now
#125 Posted: 11:04:57 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh..uh...why?
---
#126 Posted: 11:07:07 10/11/2013
Quote: FOS
"Psst! It's me! Silent but deadly Stealth Elf!" The faint figure hissed. Two Dragonfang daggers sliced through the meat and saliva, making a small airway for Repel to breathe. She put a dagger away and held out an elven hand to help Repel climb through the hole in the clogged up spit.
"Thanks, Stealth. How did you get in here?" Repel asked.
"I entered through his rear, just after he excreted.
How'd you lose your shell? Are you just..Repel now?" She replied.

eeuw......
#127 Posted: 11:15:09 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol. Sorry. But I needed a way for her to enter, soooooo...
---
#128 Posted: 11:18:11 10/11/2013
it's not bad, I made me laugh my head off
#129 Posted: 11:23:00 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Hehehe....thanks.
---
#130 Posted: 19:47:04 28/11/2013
Dead? I just re-readed it
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me