Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Repel-Shell Vs. Doom ~{FIN}~
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Skylanders: Repel-Shell Vs. Doom ~{FIN}~ [CLOSED]
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#1 Posted: 16:42:57 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
WARNING:Repel-Shell is NOT a real Skylander YET. He may someday be created, I hope so anyway. Arka is the legendary city that he lived in when he was a peasant to the Turton Clan.

Chapter 1:

Pebb's Story

(In this chapter, you read from Repel-Shell's point of view. At this time, his name is Pebb, as he hasn't yet become a Skylander.)

I hate living in Arka. It's boring. It's all 'Pebb, do this' or 'Pebb, do that'. I don't see why we aren't all equal. I mean, being a peasant, and part of the Turton Clan is boring. The Grand Emperor has said that we're 'Not allowed' to leave the settlement. Why, though? I should, no, WE should, be able to go up, to see the world of Skylands, to breathe fresh air! Being stuck underground, in caverns that I may have to see for the rest of my life. Ever since someone called 'Kaos' started to threaten the world. Why, Kaos, why? Well, I'm gonna stop him. I'm gonna stop all bad guys. Gonna vanquish evil. I hope Kaos is banished to the Outlands. I'll make it happen. Today. Yeah, today I'm gonna leave Arka. So...here goes!

Reached the end of Chapter 1: Pebb's Story. Stay tuned to read more of his life!
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:55:43 10/11/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#2 Posted: 15:33:43 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:

The Feast Of Doom

Kaos sat in his throne-room. He stared at Glumshanks, who was staring at Brute, Kaos' Jawbreaker minion.
"Brute, fetch me something covered with chocolate, sprinkles, and something evil!" Kaos ordered his ugly 'friend'.
"Yes, Master Kaos." Brute replied, rolling his eyes and running off to Kaos' Kastle Kitchens. He came back a few moments later with something round, stinky, covered with chocolate and engulfed with sprinkles. Kaos clapped happily, giving him a toothy grin. He snatched it from Brute's hand. "Thank you, my minion!" Glumshanks sniffed, held his nose and tried to hold back some bile rising in his throat. He hated the smell of eggs. Eggs...eggs? Where was THAT coming from? He stared down at what Kaos was holding in his chubby fingers. Uh oh, Glumshanks thought. Rotten eggs. Something evil. Ewwwwh!
Kaos bit into the slimy thing of evil. He chewed, his eyes grew, his nose swelled, his cheeks puffed, and he spat. "BRRRUUUUUUTTTTTEEEE!" Brute came hurrying back into the room. "Yes, Master Kaos?"
"What did you just serve me?!" Kaos shouted.
"Something evil, Sir. A rotten egg." The Jawbreaker replied.
"As in, something deliciously evil, you idiot!" Kaos screeched.
"Oh...sorry Sir. Do you want something else now?"
"No, idiot. I want something even WORSE, something like Fright the ostrich's rotten, mouldy, gross egg! That would be INCREDIBLY EVVVVIIILL!!!" He squealed.
"Yes, Sir, of course, Master Kaos. But...that will be hard to get, as Fright's a male, Sir..." Brute the idiotic-breaker said.
"No, I was being sarcastic, fool!" Kaos squeaked, "Now, bring me something NICE, or I'll be FEEDING you to Fright."
"Sir. Yes, Sir!" And he hurried off to the kitchens.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 15:35:33 11/07/2013
question, wich skylanders are going to appear in this story, i am picky
#4 Posted: 16:00:28 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3:

Pebb's Escape

Pebb passed the storage caverns. There should be a way up top, he remembered it from his childhood, not that he'd ever used it. His brother, Dusty, had been up there before, and he used to sneak out through this secret exit. If only he could unlock the door to the cave...Then he remembered. Dusty couldn't just sneak out. He needed the key, which Pebb had remembered Dusty had shown him before...He hid it somewhere in the Main Cavern. Why didn't he get it before?

He hurried over to the Main Cavern, pulled out his Magno-Armour, and ran to the centre of the largest cavern of all. He fixed the magnified armour to his clubbed-tail and started to use it as a metal detector. He clawed his way around the spherical cave, then he caught it. It was a rusty, broken old piece of metal. He knew it was this key, though. He had seen it so much. He placed it inside his shell, took off the armour, then hurried to the storage door.

"There...it fixes in!" He muttered. He shoved the door open and shut it behind him. He searched through the boxes and barrels, blowing cobwebs out of the way. He brushed against something. Was it a door? He excitedly turned his head. He elbowed some wood, threw some bricks and more litters out of his way. His eyes were set on it. No, it wasn't a door. It was fresh air. The wind. His eyes lit up. He had waited for this for so long! His legs went as fast as they could carry him. He stumbled over a couple of stones and his eyes nearly burst when he saw the real light for the first time. Wow, was it amazing. Fresh air. Light. Greenery. He could really set up a new life for himself here. He liked it already.
---
#5 Posted: 16:02:46 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
@ NINJAsk11
Well, Spyro, Stealth Elf, Cynder, Fright Rider, Eruptor, Bash, Warnado, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Pop Fizz, all the Giants, and most of the other Skylanders. Not sure which others yet, but definitely the ones listed.
---
#6 Posted: 16:07:05 11/07/2013
Quote: Fan Of Skylands
@ NINJAsk11
Well,
Spyro, Stealth Elf, Cynder, Fright Rider, Eruptor, Bash, Warnado, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Pop Fizz, all the Giants, and most of the other Skylanders. Not sure which others yet, but definitely the ones listed.

ok!!!!!! yay!!!!!
#7 Posted: 16:14:19 11/07/2013
well, i am reely interested now, i hope to see my three faves coming, btw i send u a pm how to post pics

i think i am starting one too, and keep my nightmare dioulouge tuned up too incase i have one!
#8 Posted: 16:24:49 11/07/2013
that is your own choise
#9 Posted: 17:24:35 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, here goes, been thinking about whether or not to release this chapter yet or not. So, I am gonna post it now, then Chapter 5 shall be done tomorrow, along with Chapter 6.
---
#10 Posted: 18:22:04 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4:

Kaos Creates Doom

Back in Kaos' Kastle, something terrible is about to happen. Glumshanks is about to eat...Kaos's cake! And it's his favourite; Carrot Cake-But Kaos doesn't know about the carrot part; he thinks that it's made with sprinkles, yumminess, evil, and taste!
Glumshanks raised the cake to his lips. He opened his large, toothy mouth. He was about to drop the wedge into his chasm of teeth, when Kaos walked into the room.
"G-G-G-GLUMSHANKS?!!?!!?" Kaos yelled, furious. Glumshanks 'accidently' dropped the cake in his mouth, chewed it, then swallowed it. Kaos glared at him, madly, and was about to say something, when a giant drilling noise disturbed him. "BLEEEEEUGHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kaos shut his mouth and looked up at his ceiling. It was collapsing. Then he saw a familiar face. Actually, faces. Drill Sergeant, Terrafin, Pop Fizz, Spyro, Cynder and Rider were there, Drill Sergeant making a hole in the roof so that he and his fellow Skylanders could capture Kaos.
"Kaos." Said Spyro.
"Skylanders." Muttered Kaos. "ATTACCCCCCK!" Kaos yelled, and a horde of trolls and Jawbreakers ran into the room, smashing one of Kaos' walls in the process. "Why must that happen every time...?" Kaos face-palmed himself.
Rider leapt onto Spyro's back, holding his lance, and flew down to beat up some trolls. Pop Fizz drank his strange potion and turned into a roaring, red faced beast, leapt onto a large Jawbreaker. Cynder and Terrafin attacked some Goliath Drow, the two of them taking down five in a row. Drill Sergeant cut his way through some Drow Archers, even Fright appeared from underground, only his head at first.

"Deeeefeated." Said Kaos. "Again, Glumshanks, again." He sighed. "Why must this happen to me every single time they come to destroy me? Why don't they just leave me be?" He asked rhetorically.
"Because we don't leave them be." Glumshanks answered, thinking he was clever.
"Shut. Up. Glumshanks. Anyway, you now officially owe me some cake...or some new walls and a ceiling..."
"But, Master Kaos, I told you, it was an accident! I can't resist carrot cake!"
"CARROT CAKE?!" Kaos squeaked. "CARRRRRROT CAAAAKE?! THAT STUFF HAS CARROTS IN IT? WHAT!? WHY WASN'T I TOLD BEFORE?! GGGGLLLLLUUUUMMMMSSSSHAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" He yelled.
"Master Kaos..."
The castle was now in ruins. Glumshanks carried Kaos on his back, Kaos pulled back poor Glumshanks' ear's. "Why wasn't I told before, eh?! Carrots...I've been eating carrots all this time? Eurgh! Actually, they're quite yummy. Hehe!" Glumshanks didn't really like Kaos pulling his troll-ears. It hurt, especially as he was yelling in them. And he was poking his stubby fingers in them. Glumshanks thought to himself. Will he ever win, will he ever? I wonder if he'll ever be successful. I mean, he destroyed the Core of Light, but then the Portal Master and the Skylanders rebuilt it, stronger than before...and now those Giants are back. Will we win...?

The next day, Kaos was a lot happier. I mean, he was now making a Carrot Factory, called 'KAOS KARROT KAKE!' (Spelling meant to be like dat.) He was now scoffing carrots instead of making cake. Now he could plug out Glumshanks' annoying moans, by sticking some carrots in his own ears. Actually, he could shut Glumshanks up by stuffing some of the delicious orange things in his warty nose and mouth. Well, that's what carrots could be good use for. Other than eating them.

In a few days the factory was built. It looked horrible, that is, for things other than trolls. But Kaos didn't care. He just wanted carrot cake. HIS carrot cake. "GLUMSHANKS!" He called for his faithful assistant. Glumshanks came trotting up. "Get me two whole Karrot Kakes! And add extra karrot sprinkles! And be quick about it! I want to make another factory, this time called 'KAOS KARROT KARE!' That'll be my growing factory. Sunlight from...Actually, make room on the skyland of the Core of Light...chain up the Core to a blimp to bring it to me! Then I will have enough light to make all my carrots grow! MUHAHAHAHAHA...HEGHEGH!" He stumbled away, chewing some orange sticks of crunchiness.

Spyro and the other Skylanders were gathering to have a meeting.
"Cynder, report." He nudged his fellow dragon to tell the other Skylanders what they had missed, since the raid on Kaos' Kastle.
"For all those that missed the raid, well, we won, but Kaos escaped with Glumshanks and a few of his other minions-the talking ones. That's all really, and Kaos seemed mad at his faithful troll, Glumshanks. Something to do with cake, I think..."
"Thanks for that, Cyn, now, Tree Rex, what did you find over at the Dark Realms?"
"Roh, we didn't get there, Spyro, there was a large barricade that even we couldn't shift. Must've been a landslide. Crusher, tell 'em." Tree Rex grunted. "Yeah, 'tis true, even I couldn't pass, nor Swarm, Ninjini, Thumpback, Bouncer, Eye Brawl, Hot Head or Tree." He complained. "Then we found that there were some of Kaos' minions there, some Goliaths, couple o' Drow, Trolls, and Jawbreakers. On some watchtowers there were Cyclopses. Dunno what they're doing, but it's bad alright." Crusher reported, resting his huge mallet on his shoulder.
Swarm's stinger twitched, his wings buzzed, and he stood up. Thumpback gripped his anchor, The Eye flew around shooting lasers, the Headless Giant punched the air and hopped about, Ninjini swerved around her bottle, shifting into it, Hot Head's huge arms let out flames, his shoulders tensing to send out a rain of fire, Crusher dropped the hammer, making a huge crash and Tree Rex shot a shining laser beam into the air, whilst Bouncer sent rockets up, up, up, far in the clouds.

"Spyro, we need to protect the Core!" Jet-Vac screamed. He pointed towards the ruins of the old House of Eon. Some dark beings were crowding around the Core of Light, they were drilling around the template. Once they had made a big enough hole, they secured the clockwork statue with a mighty chain, a Goliath Drow was fixing it on. He hooked it around their evil airship, and swung back onto the blimp. The bad guys flew away, the Core of Light floating around behind them.
"Noooooooooooo!" Spyro screamed, sending a burst of flame after the dark airship.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:38:53 12/07/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#11 Posted: 16:07:45 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5:

Rise of Repel-Shell

Pebb strolled through the grasslands. He heard a loud rustling, then a strange 'Baaaaahhh!' sound. What was it? A minion of Kaos? Pebb prepared himself for an attack. He raised his tail. The rustling grew louder. The thing started crunching, eating the grass. Pebb stepped forwards. Where was it? Then he saw. He climbed over a ridge. There we hundreds of fluffy white things with black heads and legs.
"What the...? They've gotta be harmless." He shrugged, but just in case, he rolled down the small hill, then slipped into the crowd of moving clouds. Some of them flung themselves onto him. He stood on his hind-legs, some of the things still stuck to his back. He dropped onto his shell, crushing the fluff-balls. Then, yet again he stood. They were harmless. They stared at him, then looked at the grass and ate. Instead of leaving them alone, Pebb decided to dispose of the things. He ran towards them, lowering his head so that his small, stubby horns could fit perfectly into their fluffy wool. He blasted several at once, swung his tail and hit a dozen or so away into the distance. He grinned and laughed. He was having FUN. FUN. The first time ever. He was having fun. Wow, it felt good, blasting sheep into the air. He charged, did rolls, leapt onto them to belly-flop, hammered them, clawed them, and most of all, smashed them. Then he saw it. Something purple in amongst the fluff-balls. He padded over to the scaly purple creature. It was a dragon!

"Woah...a dragon...is it asleep...?" He poked it in the ribs with his fore-paw. It's eyes snapped open. The dragon grunted, his front leg was twisted, his tail stiff and his eyelids heavy. He looked towards Pebb. He seemed startled.
"W-who are you...?" The purple dragon asked.
"M-me? I'm Pebb. Former member of the Turton Clan. And who are you, are you OK?" Pebb asked, worried about the dragon.
"My name is Spyro. I'm the current Head of the Skylanders. Nice to meet you, that is, if you're not an enemy..." The dragon replied.
"No, I mean no harm. But what are these...fluff-balls?"
"Those? Those are sheep. They're harmless. Us Skylanders sometimes practice our moves on them. Watch this." The dragon let out a flicker of flame, setting fire to a row of sheep. In seconds they turned black, burnt and smoking. They ran in circles. Spyro giggled, then turned his head to Pebb. "So, tell me more of these 'Turtons'. I'd like to know more of where you came from, Pebb."
The two walked around, through the storm of sheep. A few hours later, Spyro's leg was feeling better. He nodded as Pebb told him about his former home. Then he asked Spyro a question.
"So, enough 'bout me. What's a Skylander?" Pebb stared into the dragons' eye's.
"We're the defenders of Skylands. Ridding Skylands of evil. The main one we try to defeat is Kaos. He's an evil Portal Master. Portal Masters are the masters of the Skylanders, the most powerful was Master Eon. When Kaos once tried to destroy the Core of Light, it's our sacred peace-keeper, it gives Skylands light, and if destroyed, which Kaos did, then Darkness shall take over. The other Skylanders, our new Portal Master and I rebuilt it." He smiled and flew around the sheep, setting them on fire.
"Did you say Kaos? Finally, someone who knows of him! I've been to a few villages asking if they knew of him. None did, but then they did look pretty dumb, anyway. I'm gonna defeat him. Once and for all. I just want equality for Skylands, equality that shall always be." He bashed a sheep with his huge tail, the sheep baaing and rolling around in mid-air.

The two waited at a large rock in the middle of a desolate island. Spyro had said that someone would come to fetch them, but Pebb wasn't so sure. They had waited for hours now, he was getting bored. The two had eaten a sheep leg between them, he was STILL hungry. Back home Pebb would've eaten three large wedges of meat. This meal was nothing compared to his old dinner. Anyway, dust was forming a small cloud over in the distance. Pebb turned his head towards it. Over the ridge, a large greenish boat appeared. There, driving the ship, was a Mabu, not that Pebb had seen one before. His eyelids rose, he stared at the being. The Mabu waved at Spyro, and Spyro leapt up, grinned, and flapped his wings, flying towards the boat. Spyro spoke to the pilot, but all that Pebb could hear was "Turton....Name's Pebb....Kaos....Maybe worthy of....Skylander...." What? Maybe worthy of what? Being a Skylander? Woah, what an honour! Maybe Pebb would be a Skylander, with any luck! On a mission to destroy evil, bringing equality to Skylands! This was what he had wanted for...a few hours. He grinned and ran over to the Mabu ship.
---
#12 Posted: 16:10:19 12/07/2013
i cant wait for smilie to make apearense!
#13 Posted: 16:32:34 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie You don't have to wait much longer! smilie

She'll be up in a few chapters, if not the next chapter. Decided I might post chapter 7 today as well. Chapter 6 soon.
---
#14 Posted: 16:33:46 12/07/2013
post it today!
#15 Posted: 16:44:05 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6:

Meeting the Skylanders

Flynn directed Pebb to the Core Island, or where the Core once was. Pebb ran towards the large hole where the statue was, and he dived into the opening in the ground. He made a sculpture of Spyro from the dirt, then he made a statue of Flynn also. He liked Spyro, and admired Flynn for his attitude. Even though he could be snobby, he was quite funny. Spyro had returned from finding the other Skylanders, and they started to crowd around the hole. Pebb didn't know there were Giants! He gazed up at the huge Skylanders, Ninjini, Thumpback, Eye Brawl, Bouncer, Tree Rex, Crusher, Swarm and Hot Head. Thumpback pointed his anchor down towards Pebb, and Pebb gripped onto it. Thumpback reeled the anchor in, and Pebb climbed off, nodding thanks.

"So, you're Jet-Vac, Cynder, Fright Rider, Eruptor, Prism Break, Bash, Stealth Elf and Wrecking Ball, am I right?" Pebb asked. He was learning their names, one by one. His eyes rolled along the line. Eruptor smiled, then belched out some fiery barf. Pebb stepped backwards, trying not to get burnt. Cynders' eye's flashed darkly, Stealth Elf gripped her daggers and smiled. They nodded, then stepped away, so that Pebb could learn the other names.

Pebb was having a nice time with the Skylanders. The next day was darker, mainly because the Core of Light had been taken by Kaos' minion's. All the Skylanders had gone off in the fight against Kaos, and only Pebb, Flynn, Cali, Hugo, Master Eon and Spyro remained. They crowded Pebb, then came the question he had craved.
"Greetings, Pebb. Spyro has told me many compliments of you. And...we think it is time. Do you wish to join in the fight against Kaos? You may become a Skylander, alongside Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, and every Skylander you know. So, will you join us in the fight for justice?" Master Eon's floating head asked.
"I'd be delighted!" Pebb squeaked, amazed and honoured. He shook his tail, much like Bash. "So, when do I start? Do I get a new name? What do I have to do? Will Kaos know me? Can I get armour? Will I look awesome?" He questioned, dazed from the honorary ask.
"Well, what do you wish to be called?" Eon asked, not answering the other questions.
"Hmm, well...I...uhh...How about...Repel-Shell? I mean...I can spin around everywhere! I can bash like Bash, I can spin like Warnado! I can make clouds like Whirlwind!" He gasped out the requests.
"Hush, young one. You still have much to learn. Yes, you can do all those things. You shall now be called Repel-Shell, as you requested." Eon nodded, then sighed. Flynn and Cali laughed, Spyro grinned, he was happy to have a new member on his team. Now Kaos would be in trouble. Repel-Shell could combine many moves into one, enhancing many of the other Skylanders' power's. He laughed also. Repel-Shell would be a great honour to have on the Skylanders team. "Repel-Shell it is..." Spyro whispered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:14 12/07/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#16 Posted: 16:46:46 12/07/2013
i think that the combination pebb and stealth elf would be wierd

pebb is a turtle and is slow
stealth elf is an elf and is fast(food)
#17 Posted: 19:17:43 12/07/2013
to mention, how about you making a frienship between those two?
#18 Posted: 19:57:31 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7:

Doom Begins

The Carrot Care factory was up and running, it was a large greenhouse system. The Core of Light was chained into the centre of the large, shiny factory. The carrots grew so fast, that Kaos was happy for once. He could make anything with carrots. Carrot Cake, Carrot Pie, Carrot Stew, Carrot Soup, the list goes on. He would now create a whole branch of factories on all his islands, and he would transfer light from the Core to the other factories, using his Portal skills.

Glumshanks picked some carrots. He hid them in his raggy shirt, stuffing them in his pockets. He scoffed some, he chewed them and indulged their flavour. He loved carrots, too, especially these ones. The ones from KAOS KARROT KARE factory. For some reason, they were the best tasting carrots ever. Maybe it was because of the Core of Light. It had some power, Glumshanks knew, but what? He grinned, his now orange teeth showing. He swallowed and ran off, into the shadows.

Kaos stuffed himself with carrot pie, topped with carrot cake, carrot stew, carrot soup, carrot sprinkles, and carrot bon-bons.
"Mmmm, bon-bons....TASTY." He yawned, then he fell asleep.

Glumshanks felt faint. He had squished some carrots into his gob. He crushed them with his feet, then ate them. He liked them that way. "Mmmm, mushy carrots....TASTY." He scoffed, then, moments later, he yawned and fell asleep.

Brute chewed some carrot sticks. He peeled them apart then ate. They were delicious.
"Mmmm, carrot sticks....TASTY." Chewing, he yawned, then fell asleep...was it the carrots doing this?

When Kaos awoke, there was something different about his KARROT KARE factory, as there were carrots around him. He hadn't been eating CARROTS before he slept. He had been eating a pie, cake, stew, soup, sprinkles and bon-bons.
"That's weird." Kaos said as he stood up. He looked around, then grabbed a couple of carrots. He looked at his hands. He was orange!
"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" He screamed, started to run, then fell back, as he had run into a glass wall. "W-why...did I put that there....?" He said as he fainted.

Glumshanks stood up. Carrots were all around him. He knew there was something weird about them. He picked some up and threw them at the Core of Light. He ran. He ran to the island where the Skylanders should've been. As he opened the factory gates, he saw them. The Skylanders. There they were, half of them at least. They glared at him as if he was a new enemy. And in fact he was. He had turned into a large creature, green eyes, hair and orange legs, arms, body. He was pretty much like an orange Tree Mutant. He threw tons of carrots at them, they just came out of his fists. He leapt into the air, over them, and dived underground, deep, deep, deeper until he was far, far from the Skylanders. He would need to dig up soon, otherwise he would fall through the air forever.

"What was that thing?!" Lightning Rod called. He threw a zap of lightning down the hole the creature had made. Fright Rider popped up from underground. "Well, whatever it was, it's gone now." Rider petted Fright, and Fright stared at Lightning Rod. Stealth Elf came up behind them, followed by Spyro, Flynn and the new recruit, Repel-Shell. "Guys, meet our new Skylander. I told you he was brave enough, Rider." She stared at Rider and Lightning Rod. "Well, I was just guessing, but I was wrong. Welcome to the team, Pebb." Rider held out his hand.
"It's Repel-Shell now." Repel-Shell said, and gave his scaly paw to the elven jouster. He shook it. Lightning Rod held out his hand too, and Repel-Shell shook that too. "So, what are we doing here?" He asked.
"We're investigating Kaos's plan. Apparently it's a carrot growth factory-" Lightning Rod started.
"And there's the Core of Light inside!" Rider interrupted.
Repel-Shell glared at them, then rolled around them. He sped towards the gates. Without meaning, he smashed them with his tail. He rolled through the now-broken-gates and hammered his way into the factory. "I'm gonna beat him...I'm gonna beat him so bad..."
---
#19 Posted: 19:59:07 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Stealth Elf is kind towards him now smilie Their friendship will get stronger, as she stops him smashing Kaos up. Whirlwind, Zap, Camo and Flashwing will make an appearance soon, along with the SWAP FORCE lot! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:02:31 04/08/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#20 Posted: 08:37:23 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8:

Doom's Sight

When Kaos woke again, he knew he had to get out. As much as he tried, he couldn't escape the small room. Whether he tried to smash the glass, break the windows, dig a hole, he failed. Then he saw it. His eyes followed a little creature in the corner of the control room. What was it? It was hiding amongst the carrots, so he kicked them aside and stepped towards the little being.
"Bow to me! Bow to my supremacy! I am KAOS!" He hissed at the creature. The creature looked at him with worry in it's eyes. Kaos thought it was cute. "Aw, it's so cute!" See, I told you. He bent down to stroke the thing. As his hand reached nearer and nearer, the creature turned hostile. It's eyes turned red, it's fur fluffed up and it hissed. It leapt onto Kaos, small sticks coming from it's body. They stuck inside Kaos's head, controlling his brain. Kaos had now mutated into something new, not a Carrot Mutant like his fellow Glumshanks, but he was a much larger, fluffy, ugly, lithe, agile, and did I mention ugly? Well, that's what he was now. There was no going back. Not for now, that was. These carrots had formed a small beast and turned it into a large, warbling beast, thanks to Kaos.

Repel-Shell rolled through the factory. He had to find Kaos. At that second, something burst through a large window beside him. It was fluffy, skinny and bony, ugly, and looked worse than that Carrot Mutant from before. Still, he prepared himself for battle. He raised his tail, he rattled his teeth, his claws grew. His shell broadened. What was happening to him? Must be instinct. He charged towards the creature, it must be Kaos! He spun around in his shell, making a large dust cloud form around the thing. Then, earth shot up, making the cloud become solid. He then smashed the statue, breaking it into a million pieces. The beast was barely harmed. It grinned, then shot into the air. It came down seconds later, pinning Repel-Shell to a door. Repel-Shell drew his claws. He lashed out at the beast, scratching an eye. It roared, then left him alone. It vanished back into the control room.

Spyro, Stealth Elf, Lightning Rod and Fright Rider appeared behind Repel-Shell.
"Are you OK?" Rider asked. "What was that thing?"
"It looked a little bit like Kaos...maybe something happened to him." Lightning Rod whispered.
"I know what that was." Muttered Stealth Elf. "We had to defend our forest from them sometimes. They're Doomsdays, they like to hunt down weaker creatures than themselves and take control of their minds. Then, they turn their would-be-assailant's brain against Skylands, and try to destroy anything in their path. That means..." Stealth Elf said.
"The Core...it's over there!" Spyro growled. They had to take it back to Flynn's Ship!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's Kaos Mutant. I didn't mean for him to look like a dog xD.
[User Posted Image]
This will have a much larger role as the story goes on, called Doom.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:04:08 13/07/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#21 Posted: 08:43:38 13/07/2013
lol, i stil dig in this story!
#22 Posted: 07:53:22 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9:

Darkness Where There Is Light

The Giants secured the Core onto the Dreadyacht, chaining it down. Wash Buckler, Magna-Charge and Blast Zone helped them. Then they waited for the other Skylanders to board the ship.
"Spyro, what happened in there?" Wash Buckler murmured. Blast Zone and Magna-Charge approached behind him.
"Well...I don't really have anything to say...except for Pe-I mean...Repel-Shell has the story. Kaos has created doom. Well, he IS Doom, now. Stealth Elf told us of a creature called a Doomsday, and there seems to have been one in that there factory. Now, it's taken Kaos's body. Poor Kaos. I actually feel sorry for him..." He told the three, then walked off with his head down.

Repel-Shell was curled up in Flynn's room. He yawned, still battered and bruised. He whimpered. Stealth Elf, Eruptor and Pop Fizz strolled into the little dormitory.
"We didn't wake you, did we?" Pop Fizz asked.
"No, I never slept. It's kinda hard...a bit homesick, actually." Repel-Shell answered.
"Any idea what happened to Kaos? Pop Fizz, it seemed like you in beast-form. Y'know, when you drink yer 'soda'..." Eruptor spoke.
"Hey! This is just soda! Plus it's SODAlicious!...And it gives me powers..." He defended himself.
"Yeah, yeah..." Eruptor replied.
"Well, I've no idea what happened to the guy. All I know is I just wanted to smash'im up...He made me mad...GRR!" And with that, his tail grew, his claws came out, and he smashed the bed with his mighty fist-like tail. "What's...happening...to...me...?" He muttered, recovering.
"I think it's just stress." Stealth Elf replied to his daunting question. "Get some rest. We'll be back soon, okay? Don't worry about the bed. Flynn'll fix it." And with that, they stepped outside. Repel-Shell could hear Pop Fizz still, saying:
"Phew! He sure is stressed. He's like me in Beast, but worse! Heh!"
Eruptor glared at Pop Fizz. "That's not very nice." And Eruptor slapped Pop Fizz around the head, burning his fur.
"Hey!" Pop Fizz squealed. Then, the three of them walked off to go do their business.
---
#23 Posted: 07:56:36 14/07/2013
hehehe.....you seem to put her up the caring type, i tell you, she aint not caring.....

carrcar oh who cares, good going!
#24 Posted: 08:52:32 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
It's because she doesn't want to get on the wrong side of Repel-Shell.
---
#25 Posted: 17:00:59 15/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10:

Repel-Shell's Fate

"OK, ready." Repel-Shell said. His tail spun around, smashing Bash in the back.
"Good, a bit harder next time though. Also, raise your tail." Bash taught him. Warnado made many circles around him, making him dizzy. He lashed out, sending a tornado tumbling towards Repel-Shell. He met it with a small dust cloud, sending earth in a tizz around the two mentors.
He stepped towards them. He bent over them, then did his own spin around them. Confused, Warnado and Bash hit each other, meaning to hit Repel-Shell.
"Hey, you guys, I'm here! Not there, Warn, Bash, what'cha doin' to Warnado!?" And, in fact, Bash had fallen over the shelled-creature. He rolled over him, smashing a hole in Flynn's wall.
"Flynn'll fix it." He remarked. Bash leapt into the air, sending a mighty rock somersaulting towards the new Skylander. He met it with a tail-whack, making it thump into tiny pieces. "Heh, smart, huh?" And the blocks of rock shimmered onto the older Skylander's heads. Warnado fell to the floor. "Ooooshh..." He said, as he fainted.
---
#26 Posted: 16:50:27 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Wow, already 10 Chapters! Well, not for long, for this is Chapter 11!

Chapter 11:

Kaos Vs. Doom

"Leave! Leave now!" Kaos screeched, trying to fight back. "I demand my body back! I need my awesome head back! Argh!" He commanded, being tossed about by the evil inside the creature. He was standing in a white arena, totally white that he could barely see. It was like he was blind. He punched the air. Then it appeared beside him. The creature that'd taken his mind. It crawled towards him. It was like him, only furry and a lot uglier. It bit the stinking air. Kaos ran towards it. "Gimme my body!" But the creature just raised a paw, Kaos ran into it, and his face got squished against the palm of the thing's hand. It started to crush his large head, just by pushing down. It sniggered, then released him. It laughed menacingly and vanished into a gust of smelly smoke. Kaos was left alone. Now with a headache, he stood up. "Curses! Where's Glumshanks. He'll be Glum-SPANKS by the time I'm done with him. This was all his fault!" Do you think Kaos is right? Well, by Glumshanks telling him that he was in fact eating carrot cake, this lead Kaos to create many factories, which attracted the creature. Doomsdays love living things, normally taking their brains and control of their mind. Yes, Kaos was right. It was all Glumshanks' fault. "Now, I must fight back! Then Glumspanks shall be for it!" He giggled, then ran off menacingly into his own white, blinding mind.
---
#27 Posted: 18:47:41 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12:

Glumshanks' Return

Glumshanks sat in his hole. The wet, grey-brown sludge dripped on his head. He had hit an oil pipe. He had returned to his normal self. Thank heavens.
"Yay. Now I have to climb back up the tunnel...great..." He put his green fingers into the dirty muck beneath him. He pushed up, then hit his head on a rock. "Oohh...Gah." He shimmied up the small pipe-like tube, getting stuck halfway, he grunted and shoved a piece of debris out of the way. "Da!" He wiped his hands on his rags, positioning himself with his head stuck to the tunnel-side. He climbed higher and higher, then he could see the light approaching. "Hey, Skylanders!? You still there? I could really use some help down here!" He moaned, waving up to the sky above him. How far had he gone down? He didn't even remember anything. Only that he hit an oil-pipe and tried to attack the Skylanders. Mmm, that was a bad move. He pulled a root out of the earth, losing his grip, he fell back down, into the looooooong tube of doom.
---
#28 Posted: 20:14:54 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13:

Grapple Sticks

Glumshanks stood in his oil-drenched rags. He wiped his hairy chin and pulled a carrot from his ear. He hated them now, carrots, orange things, he much preferred green things. He took another from his pocket, dried them up, and stabbed them into the rocky wall. He pushed up, pulled one of the orange sticks out, and replaced it in another part of the wall. He repeated the process until he had reached the top.
"Light, at last. There we go." He chucked the carrots behind him, into the chasm of oil, and set off to find his Master Kaos, and maybe even ask for help from the Skylanders.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, not much, but it'll have to do for now. Please read! I want more followers! smilie
---
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#29 Posted: 09:16:11 21/07/2013
Interesting. smilie
I like it.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#30 Posted: 06:18:38 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
I'll be adding more sometime today, can't right now though.
---
#31 Posted: 16:46:50 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14:

Help!

Spyro grabbed Glumshanks by his filthy shirt. His claws tightened around the troll's neck, and Glumshanks was forced to speak.
"Yes, Spyro, that orange-carrot-mutant-thingamagig was me. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I can't seem to remember anything. All I know is that something's happened to Kaos. So I came to ask for help. Help...please?"
"Why? If Kaos is out of action, then I'd let him stay like that."
"But you don't understand! He has created something worse than himself! He's created thousands of nuclear-carrot-bomb-things!" He stared deep into Spyro's eyes. He had to understand!
"What if this is a trick...?"
"You'll have to trust me, dragon! Please! For Skylands!" He exclaimed.
"Let me think about it, troll." And with that, Spyro released his grip and flew over the ridge, to contact the other Skylanders.
---
#32 Posted: 07:02:32 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15:

An Enemy Worth Working With

Spyro stared at Glumshanks for a moment.
"You have a deal. But go along with the plan, and don't forget to brush your teeth....Egh. I'll be glad when this is over." And saying this, Glumshanks pulled out a toilet brush, poured some brown, orange, green and white stuff onto it. He then shoved it into his open gob and went around his teeth. Spyro gasped, then sighed. "Well, can't expect much. Anyway, go get ready for the Masterplan." Glumshanks ran off, somewhere below deck.

Spyro grinned at some of the other Skylanders crowding him. He eyed Cynder, and waved over to her with his right fore-paw. She waved back. Chop Chop came over to Spyro.
"Umm, Spyro, I'm not interrupting anything here, am I?" He asked the dragon. No reply. He waved in front of the purple dragon's face. No reply.
"Uh, Spyro? Spyro. SPYRO!" He screamed, and Spyro snapped out of his daydream. He truly loved Cynder.
"Oh, sorry Chop Chop...what's up?" He asked gently. Chop Chop grunted, then spoke.
"The sky is up-Oh. You didn't mean literally. Anyway, some of the others, and I, were wandering why there is a troll, not Boomer, Glumshanks, on Flynn's Dread-Yacht. Just wandering." He said.
"Glumshanks is here for our plan to finally defeat the evil that has taken Kaos." His words echoed through the skies around them. He truly was a leader. Chop Chop nodded his thanks, then fell over one of the steps, and fell down into Hatterson's Secret Hat Shop. He screamed a moment later, "I'm fine....I'm fine...I'm gonna die...wait, I'm already dead." Then Spyro heard the door open, and Hatterson's kind-of-annoying-Swedish-accent. Chop Chop's voice echoed in the other Skylander's ears. "Help....me....!" Chop Chop hated Hatterson's Shop. Maybe it was Hattaphobia. It was a rare illness that only certain things can catch, and Chop Chop, being Arkeyan, had this disease. It was a phobia of hats. "No, no, NOOOOOO!" The echoing screams vanished and were closed away into Hatterson's secret room.

"Now, on with the plan. We go to Kaos' Kastle. Then we get into our patrol groups. Trigg, Gill, you're with me, I'll take Cynder and Glumshanks, also. Whirlwind, I'm putting you in charge of your patrol, Bash, your's, Drobot, your's, and lastly, Tree Rex, your's. That makes five groups, five in mine. Whirlwind, take Boomer, Chop Chop, Warnado and Prism Break, okay? Then Bash, take Eruptor and Repel-Shell, if he's OK. You up for a fight?" Spyro asked.
"Sure." Repel-Shell replied.
"Okay, Stealth Elf join Drobot, along with Jet Vac and Hot Dog, Pop Fizz and Voodood. That makes eight in every other team. As Patrol Number One, my group, shall be approaching the Throneroom, we need the small group. Glumshanks, tell the others where to go." And with this, Glumshanks stepped forward slowly. He told the Sky-Patrols where they were to head, and that if they found Doom, then they would need to call for help. All the Skylanders that aren't joining this fight, shall be down below deck, reporting from there. Thanks to that weird Tech one, the yellow-skin, red-haired, gadget-knowitall, they can scan the Castle and tell us if they see Ka-D-D-Doom. The leader of each patrol shall wear one of these." Glumshanks held up a small micro-responder-ear-phone and gave one to each of the leaders. As Tree Rex's ears weren't visible, he gave his to Ninjini. She would tell him if she heard anything.
"So that's settled, yes?" Spyro smiled, then nodded to Glumshanks. "That yellow knowitall is Sprocket, and she'll be taking care of things here whilst we're gone. So that leaves about fifteen Skylanders here, and we can all dispatch, ready to conquer the Castle!"
---
#33 Posted: 17:36:58 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16:

The Wreckage

As the patrols approached the Skyland where the castle was, they noticed something strange, new, different. Glumshanks pointed down at the turrets, doors, and the swimming pool. They were all destroyed, now rubble. Wash Buckler and his Swap Force group headed over to the site of the wreck, curiously. Blast Zone threw a fire bomb at the debris, as it exploded, Spyro commented on how different Kaos's new form must be. Just then, Doom silently followed. He lurked in the shadows. He crept behind Wrecking Ball, grabbing his tusks. A moment later, Stink Bomb leapt into the shadows, pulling the blue grub from the evil lurking. Doom had fled, and had hurt Wrecking Ball badly. 'Uh no.' thought Spyro. 'Gonna have to get him back to the Dread-Yacht.' And so he ordered Flynn to come and collect him.
---
#34 Posted: 07:06:33 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17:

The Mysterious Land

Wrecking Ball was floating through the air, swimming, trying to escape the jaws that followed him. All around him, he could see the other Skylanders, mocking him, jeering him. All the time, those giant fangs approached, speeding up, then slowing down, then a large pair of haunting yellow eyes. They flashed red, then blue, then the mouth swallowed Wrecking Ball.

"Eeeeek!" Wrecking Ball squeaked. He rolled around in his sleep, then he opened his sad little eyes. He steadied himself using his tongue. He ran into the Food Hall, then grabbed a few cans of ~POP FIZZ'Z FIZZEZ!~ and a bag of pretzels, a bagel, two whole pizzas and five cakes. In less than two minutes, he had eaten all of it, including the plates and cans. He ran back into his bunk and decided to sleep it off.

Again, he was being followed by the jaws. He kicked, grappled, and finally latched himself on to Night Shift, pulling and flinging him into the jaws of the creature. Night Shift was unharmed, he simply floated through the invisible (partially) monster. Wash Buckler grabbed hold of Wrecking Ball. He laughed evilly and held him by the tongue and the tail. He then simply threw the grubworm into the hungry mouth. This time, Wrecking Ball didn't scream. He just closed his eyes and let it happen.

A while later, he opened his beady eyes. He was on a mysterious island, floating for all eternity. There were no other islands, none in sight, at all. Where could he find a portal, or a way back? He'd prefer to be swallowed multiple times over by the thing, than floating here forever. Where was he?
---
#35 Posted: 08:15:48 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18:

Down In The Depths

Down in the dungeons of Kaos' Kastle, the lifeless body of the Wilikin lay asleep in the corners of the jails. A little green elf with blue hair silently appeared there, to free them. She was followed by a gaseous green skunk. It was Stink Bomb and Stealth Elf! Stealth Elf poked her fang-daggers into the keyholes. She twisted them around, opening all the doors. The Wilikin came to life, and they thanked the two Skylanders. They hurried away, flooding the doorways to escape the evil lair. Stealth Elf stepped into the prison, and picked up a small rag. She examined it. She sniffed it. Pee-eew! It stank of Kaos. It must've been his cloak!
---
#36 Posted: 07:01:02 04/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19:

Trouble In Trolltown

The mutated creature lashed at his troll workers. He 'accidently' whipped one of them over the edge, sending him down, down, to Trolltown. The beast would go down to feast on it later. Right now, he had to find the other one. The other mutt. Sniff, sniff, sniff. All these trolls reeked of oil and -peh- riches. What had they stolen from the former bad guy, Kaos? Oh well, he didn't care for a Portal Master. Especially if his body was host to his brother. Together they would rule over Skylands! Defeat the Skylanders! Oh, yada, yada, yada. Right now Trouble was hungry. He put a paw to the side and tripped a troll. He lifted it by the ankles and shook. Money, gold, silver, you name it, anything rich fell from those grubby little pockets. He stopped shaking. He peeled away the stinky clothes. They were vile. He chucked them into the face of another troll. Struggling, the now-blinded troll squirmed about and fell off the edge. Another meal for Trouble. He had already scoffed the naked troll. You couldn't tell it was naked, for it was so hairy. He spat out the beard. Mmm, this could be another weapon. He yet again, threw something, the beard, into one a troll's face. It grasped about, flailing, then fell. But Trouble grabbed it's foot at the last moment, pulling it up and peeling the oil-drenched clothes away. He stuffed this creature into his blood-drenched jaws.

Once he had devoured enough trolls, he headed to Kaos' Kastle. He clawed the doors. The swung open. This would be an easy task. A couple of Skylanders. Yum, yum, yum. He charged towards the mess of creatures.
---
#37 Posted: 07:37:42 04/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20:

The Battle

Whirlwind, the unicorn-dragon shot a Tempest Cloud at the fast-approaching wolf-creature. It made many rainbows explode, firing at the up-comer. Zap made a path of slimy water around it, then shot lightning at it. It made a large lightning-bolt-prison, caging the beast. Flashwing made a huge beam of light out of nowhere, then spun around the cage like a beacon. After a few moments, she stood, then slashed the prison. She released the beam of light onto the predator. It covered its' eye's with its' paw's. It whined and whimpered. When the paws were removed, the eyes of the thing were dark red. It let out a mighty howl, sending them all backwards, even the couple of Giants. Crusher had to steady himself on the other Crusher, the hammer. Thumpback set himself with his Anchor of the Deep. The Eye dispersed from the headless body and flew away to save himself. The body spun around aimlessly, trying to grab the Eye. Eye-Small hopped around his counterpart. The Small-Eye flew onto Eye-Brawl's headless body, helping him see again. Once this happened, he picked up his small counterpart, setting the tiny, headless body over his shoulders, thus giving him a piggyback.

Eruptor, Gill Grunt, Warnado and Trigger Happy appeared. They fell from the roof, climbing onto the predator. Eruptor would burn the fur, Gill would annoy it-and everyone-with his singing, Warnado would help to weigh it down, and Trigg would shoot the eyes of the creature to make it mad-not purposely. They were right about helping, but not in the right way. The creature screeched, standing tall, shaking the Skylanders off, thus sending them into the lightning-bolt-bars. It ran through the prison, easy, and leapt onto Thumpback...
---
#38 Posted: 16:53:45 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21:

Kaos!

Stealth Elf grabbed Stink Bomb. Surprised, Stink Bomb let out a fart. She let go of him, covered her nose and put her finger to her lips, then she showed him the rag. He held out his paw. She dropped it into his paw. Sniffing it, Stink Bombs' eye's lit up. He stepped towards a vent grate. He grasped one of Stealth Elf's daggers' then unscrewed the grate. He pushed it out of the way. He crawled into the vent and led the way to a small room. There were skulls and ribs around, a horrible stench and overflow of muck poured through a tunnel close by. He elbowed the grate which he was then standing on. It opened, and he fell down, down-actually, not that far down. For it was a small, caged room. In fact, it may have been one of the jail-cells! Stealth Elf jumped down onto the pile of green fur which was Stink Bomb. She hopped off of him, helped him up and then he held the rag up. He pointed towards the corner of the room. A black cloak was hanging on a hook.

"Kaos." He whispered. Stealth Elf came to see it. Stink Bomb handed it to her.
"Wait...there's something else..." He fingered the hook, pulled it, and the brick which was there fell out. Then another thing happened. A brick slid away in the ceiling to reveal a circle of glass hanging in the hole. Stealth Elf turned her head. She leapt into the air and took the glass, which was hanging from string. She pointed it towards a circular brick.
"Bingo. Got it." She muttered. The rusty metal doors swung open, leading them to freedom. Kaos had ordered these cells to be built, so this was how he must've known how to escape. Maybe he knew the Skylanders would come to his rescue, but he had grown tired of waiting. So he used his secret-escape-plans.

Stink Bomb looked down at the cape which belonged to Kaos. He picked it up and ran out of the cell. He looked the corridors, left, right, left, right. Okay, it was safe. He threw the cape onto a statue of Kaos so that it'd cover his statue-cape. He then waited for a miracle. The statue actually fell back to reveal a door. A large, wooden, metal, locked door. Stink Bomb put his paw to his head, and rubbed it. He hadn't planned this far ahead. Stealth Elf face-palmed herself. This lock was too large for her daggers. But then again, both of the Skylanders could teleport...
It hit Stink Bomb the same time it hit Stealth Elf. He let out a gaseous cloud and went through the large lock. Stealth Elf did the same, but without the gas, or the cloud.

This secret room was even bigger than the Throne-Room. And there sat Kaos, along with a very beaten and wrecked Jawbreaker, Brute. There were many Chompies stood around, too. They seemed to be eating something, and Kaos had told them to. Stealth Elf glimpsed something orange, and knew the Chompies would become orange, as they were eating Kaos' mutating carrots. This would make the Chompies evolve, a larger, orange breed. They'd have green hair along with large orange scales.
"Uh oh, holy Core..." Stealth Elf murmured. Stink Bomb had vanished!
---
#39 Posted: 02:01:00 09/08/2013
Cutttteee
#40 Posted: 19:21:16 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22:

Help Arrives!

Meanwhile, in the centre of the palace, the Skylanders were in trouble. Indeed, some of them were inside Trouble. The huge wolf-creature had swallowed Whirlwind, Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt. Two were wailing, but the gillman was singing. Horribly.

Thumpback had been injured, his thick skin was bleeding and he was unconscious. At the moment Eye Brawl was about to be in trouble, nearly all of the Swap Force Skylanders arrived. Hoot Loop, Rubble Rouser, Night Shift and Magna Charge appeared. Hoot Loop was carrying something, though. It seemed to be a large chunk of metal. Aha. Hoot Loop stood right in front of the wolf-thing. It swallowed him-and the metal-whole. This was actually quite clever, as you'll come to see. Hoot Loop re-appeared a few seconds later, along with Whirlwind, Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt-Gill had something in his mouth to stop him singing, though. My guess is Trigg stuffed something stomach-y into that gillman's gob. Magna Charge swerved around the four, then he raised his magnetic head towards the thing, Trouble. Trouble flew in the air, squirming around, and Magna Charge smashed him into a pillar. Every now and then, the wolf would whine and wave about, but this time, it's head smashed against the pillar. He released his grip on Trouble, and the Doomsday Wolf fell to the floor, dead.
---
#41 Posted: 18:30:38 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23:

Where's Wrecking Ball?

Flynn searched the Dread-Yacht.
"Where's Wrecking Ball?" He asked Popthorn. Popthorn shrugged his funny wings. He looked at the broken stool in which the Magic Skylander had once sat. Flynn had heard commotion from below deck, and when he arrived, Popthorn was also there, gazing into the large food canteen. The wrecked chair was in pieces and Flynn hurried over to it.
"Agh! No! Not Sandra!" He exclaimed.
"Sanddddraaaa?" Popthorn asked. He went cross-eyed, then burped. Flynn hugged the chair, stood up, holding it, then started to cry.
"Sandra...WHY!?" He cried. Popthorn rolled his eyes, poked Flynn, then hit him around the head. Flynn held his ear and rubbed his head. He stood up and held the stool close to him. He then looked down at it and sighed. He threw it on the floor.
"Oh well. I mean...Cali's the one for me..." He sighed lovingly and stared at the ceiling dreamily. Popthorn raised his paw to Flynn's back and patted, kind of sorry for him.

Wrecking Ball stood on the purple-ish Skyland, looking for any sign of life. All he found was a footprint...a human's footprint...he looked up at the black sky. Where was this place? Then he gazed at the blue clouds. They formed together to make the shape of one of his fellow Skylanders. It was Repel-Shell. Pebb. The Turton. But why was he shown in the clouds...? Maybe the Skylander would become one with the Darkness...the thing they had sworn to defend Skylands from. Wrecking Ball had to do something. This place was evil, so Repel-Shell must be!
---
#42 Posted: 07:14:32 14/08/2013
wow great!
#43 Posted: 07:16:21 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
And before you ask, Stealth Elf is in her Ninja Gear! smilie
---
#44 Posted: 08:07:36 14/08/2013
you ninja'd my coustion.............grrr
#45 Posted: 18:52:16 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Heheheh...NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW!

And maybe it'll feature a villain from the 3ds game....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:39:54 14/08/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#46 Posted: 07:05:48 15/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 24:

Ruin

Stink Bomb wired up some of Boomer's dynamite to his own bottom. Then he plugged his nose and released the BIGGEST. FART. EVER.
Flynn could see it from about a mile away.
"Wowzers! That's a big one!" He yelped, holding his nose. Popthorn stared at him, and a moment later went cross-eyed and fainted, falling out of the air. Stealth Elf came flying from the explosion, and Stealth Elf really, really, really HATED flying. She came flying along with the Skylanders that had been fighting Trouble, along with the Eye, who had fled from the fight. They all landed smack-bang in the centre of the ship, and Stealth Elf was squished underneath a whole load of Giant, Swap Force and regulars.
"Well, this smarts...Owch." And with that, she decided she didn't like being squished, so she teleported on top of the pile. "That's better." She said, laughing. Flynn came out from below deck, carrying with him a broken stool, a peg on his nose, and Popthorn. A very much un-puffy Popthorn. Flynn dropped him on the floor. He also threw the stool over the side of the ship, pummeling into the depths of Skylands.
"Wrecking Ball's missing. Dunno what happened. I found Popthorn, who didn't have a clue where Wreck is. I think I might know. He fled because he's scared. And every right to, from that gassing stinkskunk! Smelt it a mile off. A very big-Wait for it-BOOMMM!"
The mabu yelled. Then he gazed at the now-clearing fart-cloud, staring at the ruins of Kaos' Kastle. "Wowzers..." His pupils grew large. Popthorn woke up, slowly. Stealth Elf took off her ninja-bandanna to gasp, and all the patrols searching for Doom had just stood up from their huge crash. Tree Rex climbed onto the hull, to stare out at the big site of destruction. Kaos went flying through the air, and Swarm leapt out just in time to catch him.

Now, back to our main character, Repel-Shell. Having witnessed all this destruction and damage that Kaos had caused, he just wanted to kill him. He waited for Swarm to fly back down onto the ship, with Kaos in hand. At that moment, the Eye screeched so un-understandably that only the Giants could figure out what it'd said. Ninjini told Spyro that a blue-black cloud with a face in it was approaching.
"Oh no..." Spyro sighed. Wash Buckler was prepared. So were Magna Charge and Blast Zone. So were the other Swap Forcers. Even Stink Bomb, who had eventually landed safely on the ship, was prepared. Though, not in the right way. They were prepared to run, fly and drive away. Magna Charge sped up the stairs, to drive the Dread-Yacht to safety. Wash Buckler ran around in circles, Hoot Loop teleported below deck, Night Shift, Grilla Drilla, Rubble Rouser, Doom Stone, Trap Shadow,Freeze Blade, Spy Rise, Free Ranger, Fire Kraken and Rattle Shake hid behind another Skylander. Blast Zone and Boom Jet flew around the ship, Boom Jet prepared nukes to send off to the giant floating head that was...HEKTORE.

"Oh come on, you're not even that scared of me?!" Kaos squeaked.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:52:09 15/08/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#47 Posted: 16:10:33 15/08/2013
that you know it
stealth elf HATES flying, so i find this kinda rude
lol
#48 Posted: 16:47:46 15/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol. Sorry....she will say that she doesn't like flying.

EDIT: She now hates flying. You ok with dat?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:38 15/08/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#49 Posted: 17:01:51 15/08/2013
Quote: Fan Of Skylands
Stealth Elf came flying from the explosion, and Stealth Elf really, really, really HATED flying. She came flying along with the Skylanders that had been fighting Trouble, along with the Eye, who had fled from the fight. They all landed smack-bang in the centre of the ship, and Stealth Elf was squished underneath a whole load of Giant, Swap Force and regulars.
"Well, this smarts...Owch." And with that, she decided she didn't like being squished, so she teleported on top of the pile. "That's better." She said, laughing

GUESTBOOK QUOTE BAM!!!!!
#50 Posted: 18:02:27 15/08/2013 | Topic Creator
YES! MADE IT INTO YER GUESTBOOK! HEHEHEHEH!
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me