Page 1 of 1
make your own backstory [CLOSED]
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#1 Posted: 13:51:58 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
if there is a character you like with no confirmed backstory ( I say that because if they release the cards before the game again then we will know some if they have cards ) then you can make one yourself this is how

name:freeze blade

backstory:a cat once wandered into the polar zone and then he started changing his fur was turning white and his whiter he lost his tail because of coldness he found some clothes and a mask he wore them he soon found a yeti's cave and started finding ice and he turned into a blade and turning more ice into skates and he defeated the yeti the next day when eon heard of this tale he went to see if it was true it was and he was at that very moment recruited into skylanders but his previous name , fluffy if you were wondering so because of his weapon he was renamed freeze blade
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#2 Posted: 20:48:14 10/07/2013
Vlad was a janitor at a boxing ring who worked the night shift. One day when he was locking up the ring a ghoul confronted him and challenged him to a boxing match the prize being Vlad's soul. The ghoul brought him into the ghost world where the ghostly presence morphed him into the vampire he is today. The match began and Vlad realized in his ghoul form that he had boxing skills that were unmatched, he won the match and in time he became the best ghost boxer there was. Word of Vlad soon reached the ears of Master Eon who decided to make him a skylander. When Vlad rose from the ghost world he realized he needed a spooky name he settled on Night Shift for niw
---
henlo
ninjacat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#3 Posted: 21:43:27 10/07/2013
fire was a dragon who lived in a small town on an island based off of china. Ever year they had a fire work festival with karate fighters and dancing ladies. Fire saw lots of talented people and wanted to become one of the karate fighters. he had years of practice for karate, and soon became part of the festival! He had caught a firework at the festival and saved someones life! Eventually he went to a dojo on a mountain to train. While he was there, there was some magical eruption that had split him in two! he renamed himself Fire Kraken after that, and met master eon as well. Eon liked Fire kraken, so he showed him the skylanders.
---
BOW DOWN TO YOUR BELOVED RULER ~ :3 NUFF SED.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 00:56:29 11/07/2013
One normal day, in the skies of Skylands, a group of bats were flying happily. Well, all of them except Fluffy. He was the youngest of the flock, born half dragon and half bat. His "friends" always made fun of him, telling that he was a joke of nature. Suddendly, the sky became dark, and a terrible wind started to blow. All the bats ran away rapidly... Well... All except Fluffy. He was too big and heavy to fly as fast as his pals. He was cought in the storm. The poor creature began to panic, and started to breath faster and deeper. And deeper. And DEEPER! He breathed so deep, that he cought the very essence of the storm inside him. Also because that was a magical storm, an extremely rare event, that happens once every five thousand years. Now, our little friend began to test his new powers, such as blowing himself, and releasing a powerful blast of air. He was eventually found by Master Eon, while he was trying to catch a map that was flying away from him, and recruited as a Skylander, under the name of Pop Thorn.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:26 11/07/2013 by Drek95
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#5 Posted: 01:14:35 11/07/2013
Grimsley was an adventurer who enjoyed traveling into the underworld, but one day when he accidentally fell into the undead river, he turned into a spirit and saw a deadly scythe that called to him. So he decided to claim the scythe and become the Grim Creeper to protect the Undead from evil. After Master Eon witnessed him fend off a group of evil spirits who planned to take over the underworld, Eon realized that he could use a creepy enforcer to keep the Undead at bay so he recruited him. He's also good buddies with Ghost Roaster and Eye Brawl as they help each other out at protecting the underworld and fight evil.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:14 11/07/2013 by GhostRoaster617
#6 Posted: 01:17:00 12/07/2013
ERMAHGERD DREK(% IM GOING TO CRY! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVA! ACTIVISION! LISTEN TO HIM!!!
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#7 Posted: 01:33:16 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ninjacat
ERMAHGERD DREK(% IM GOING TO CRY! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVA! ACTIVISION! LISTEN TO HIM!!!

which one who did it come from
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 01:46:03 12/07/2013
Thanks! Are you sure you are not saying it, just because it talks about Pop Thorn (wich is however a cool and original character)? If not, thanks a lot again! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#9 Posted: 13:08:43 12/07/2013
HOOT LOOPS BACKSTORY: VERSION 1.0

One night in the gloomy and mysterious Nocturnal Forest, A young wizards, apprentice had stole his masters Scroll of Enchantments. He went to the forest and started casting spells on every thing within a 5 mile radius of him. The Creatures of the forest were becoming Unnatural versions of themselves. Then the boy casted a random spell on a flock of sheep , and they went berserk on him. The apprentice used up all his magic to transform a mere owl into an owl with the magic of 100 wizards! The owl triumphantly yelled "I am hoot loop, your master, and you are getting sleepy" and Hoot Loops eyes suddenly had a hypnotizing pattern on them. First one sheep started getting drowsy, and then another, and so on until the whole flock of sheep was knocked out counting...sheep. Hoot Loop then hypnotized the boy into going home and giving his master his scroll back. Hoot Loop then became a defender of the nocturnal forest, hypnotizing Anyone or anything that harmed the forest. Word got to Master eon, and he showed Hoot Loop showed his skills by making Wash Buckler do an Irish jig! Eon then recruited Hoot Loop, but if you ever visit an especially gloomy forest and start destroying it, don't be surprised if you wake up on a mountain...

How do you guys like it?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#10 Posted: 16:29:08 12/07/2013
^interesting! I like it!
---
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#11 Posted: 18:16:35 12/07/2013
Star Strike is a young sorceress which is quite mysterious.She lived in a village which often got attacked because of the money. The sorseress protected her vilage with everything she got,but when Kaos attacked........she failed.She could escape before Kaos could capture her and she sweared to come back and save her friends when she gets stronger.To get stronger she has watched the stars and found out a lot about them and created a spell which allowed her to conjure stars.She asked her girlfriend Sprocket to build multifunction fans and Stars Strike enchanted them herself.And now she had some new tools which could redirect the stars.Sprocket contacted Eon and told him about the abilities of the enchantress, who became a Skylander thanks to Sprocket.

I know that it isnt that good but I am 14 and english isnt my motherlanguage.
---
i am trash
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#12 Posted: 18:56:26 12/07/2013
Once upon a time Poopy Lisps was dead. THE END.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#13 Posted: 19:05:24 12/07/2013
Quote: Takadox360
Star Strike is a young sorceress which is quite mysterious.She lived in a village which often got attacked because of the money. The sorseress protected her vilage with everything she got,but when Kaos attacked........she failed.She could escape before Kaos could capture her and she sweared to come back and save her friends when she gets stronger.To get stronger she has watched the stars and found out a lot about them and created a spell which allowed her to conjure stars.She asked her girlfriend Sprocket to build multifunction fans and Stars Strike enchanted them herself.And now she had some new tools which could redirect the stars.Sprocket contacted Eon and told him about the abilities of the enchantress, who became a Skylander thanks to Sprocket.

I know that it isnt that good but I am 14 and english isnt my motherlanguage.

When you say 'girlfriend', do you mean as in "girlfriend, please" or "my girlfriend"?
---
#hu
#14 Posted: 20:49:27 12/07/2013
^I dont understand your question.
---
i am trash
#15 Posted: 20:51:16 12/07/2013
As in boyfriend x girlfriend or friend.
---
#hu
#16 Posted: 21:46:56 12/07/2013
Just friend.
---
i am trash
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#17 Posted: 23:15:18 12/07/2013
A long time ago, when the ocean was ruled by monkeys, a single group of fish decided to fight back. No one liked these fish because in order to fight, they needed to kill another fish to use as weapons. They were considered cannibals. But they pushed on in battle against the evil monkeys of the sea and they won. The leader of the group, Riptide, was crowned king of the ocean and the whole group he was part of were considered saviors. Riptide, along with the help of his swordfish he killed, Henry, then traveled around the ocean to give help to other ocean villages. Word came about to Eon and decided to send Gill Grunt to go find him. When he finally did find him, he offered him a job as a skylander. First he declined, but after weeks of thinking it over, he decided to join the skylanders. The next day, his intense training began...

What do you think?
---
Hi
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#18 Posted: 23:21:16 12/07/2013
One day, Stink Bomb at one too many bowls of beans......
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#19 Posted: 23:31:06 12/07/2013
^LOL!
---
Hi
#20 Posted: 23:34:14 12/07/2013
LAWL!
---
#hu
#21 Posted: 23:55:01 12/07/2013
LAWLZ
---
henlo
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#22 Posted: 23:56:20 12/07/2013
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly everyone died. The end.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#23 Posted: 00:22:45 13/07/2013
^thx, ya ruined it. jk, mostly...
---
Hi
#24 Posted: 17:23:16 13/07/2013
One day, Stealth Elf was out training in the treetops of the forest, she came across a baby skunk. The skunk was all alone, so stealth elf took it and tried to train the skunk. Eventually the skunk got bigger and bigger, and stealth elf was running out of food for her rodent friend. So she stole some enchanted beans from her friend Star Strike, and fed them to him. Then Stealth elf had to go back to the ruins for a mission, so she left. When the skunk woke up, he was green! His stomach felt weird and then... Pffffft! He tooted so loudly that a pack of chompies under him were knocked out cold! Shortly after, stealth elf returned and said"who are you" the skunk said I am Stink Bomb! And proceeded to go make shurikens out of tree bark. But when stink bomb wasn't looking, Trolls took stealth elf and he ran all the way to the troll headquarters and tooted so badly even he was a little woozy. Stink bomb saved stealth elf and they became best friends. Stealth elf told master eon and eon recruited stink bomb and gave him metal shurikens that would explode in toxic gas at his will.

The End
---
nyeheheheheh

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:14 14/07/2013 by hardcoreignitor
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#25 Posted: 17:30:55 13/07/2013
Theres was a Dragon playing with Fire Cracker then he was called Fire Kraken. THE END.
#26 Posted: 18:38:49 13/07/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
One day, Stealth Elf was out training in the treetops of the forest, she came across a baby squirrel. The squirrel was all alone, so stealth elf took it and tried to train the squirrel. Eventually the squirrel got bigger and bigger, and stealth elf was running out of food for her rodent friend. So she stole some enchanted beans from her friend Star Strike, and fed them to him. Then Stealth elf had to go back to the ruins for a mission, so she left. When the squirrel woke up, he was green! His stomach felt weird and then... Pffffft! He tooted so loudly that a pack of chompies under him were knocked out cold! Shortly after, stealth elf returned and said"who are you" the squirell said I am Stink Bomb! And proceeded to go make shurikens out of tree bark. But when stink bomb wasnt looking, Trolls took stealth elf and he ran all the way to the troll headquareters and tooted so badly even he was a little woozy. Stink bimb saved stealth elf and they became best friends. Stealth elf told madter eon and eon recruited stink bomb and gave him metal shurikens that would explode in toxic gas at his will.

The End

Very good story but I think that he isnt a squirell,he is a skunk.
---
i am trash
#27 Posted: 01:45:15 14/07/2013
Thanks takadox I will change it from squirrel to skunk right away
---
nyeheheheheh

#28 Posted: 02:09:01 14/07/2013
Double Trouble was in his hut trying to create a spell that could harness the power of the stars. Eventually a star fell down to the Skylands and Double Trouble used the spell on the star. The star morphed into a humanoid. The Star person chanted I am star strike the celestial princess she called down a star and Double Trouble realized that she had the potential to become a Skylander and he trained her. After her tutelage she had mastered her star powers and presented herself to Master Eon. Star Strike became a skylander protecting the world with the stars above
---
henlo
sklndrscientist Green Sparx Gems: 333
#29 Posted: 02:33:16 14/07/2013
One day, Stealth Elf was out training in the treetops of the forest, she came across a baby skunk. The skunk was all alone, so stealth elf took it and tried to train the skunk. Eventually the skunk got bigger and bigger, and stealth elf was running out of food for her rodent friend. So she stole some enchanted beans from her friend Star Strike, and fed them to him. Then Stealth elf had to go back to the ruins for a mission, so she left. When the skunk woke up, he was green! His stomach felt weird and then... Pffffft! He tooted so loudly that a pack of chompies under him were knocked out cold! Shortly after, stealth elf returned and said"who are you" the skunk said I am Stink Bomb! And proceeded to go make shurikens out of tree bark. But when stink bomb wasn't looking, Trolls took stealth elf and he ran all the way to the troll headquarters and tooted so badly even he was a little woozy. Stink bomb saved stealth elf and they became best friends. Stealth elf told master eon and eon recruited stink bomb and gave him metal shurikens that would explode in toxic gas at his will.

The End

Swap force people are over 100 years old.
#30 Posted: 02:42:30 14/07/2013
Quote: sklndrscientist

The End

Well how old is stealth elf?
---
nyeheheheheh

#31 Posted: 02:48:13 14/07/2013

The End

Younger than 100. Also, there from the last magic replenish from the volcano, which is 100 years ago. So I am sure Stealth Elf was recruited many years after that.
#32 Posted: 03:03:32 14/07/2013

Younger than 100. Also, there from the last magic replenish from the volcano, which is 100 years ago. So I am sure Stealth Elf was recruited many years after that.

Ok then it was stealth elfs Great Grandma!
---
nyeheheheheh

#33 Posted: 21:59:08 14/07/2013

Ok then it was stealth elfs Great Grandma!

Stealth Elf wouldn't know her Grandma did it-we don't know her origins. Stink Bomb wouldn't know eather (that that was Stealth Elf's Grandma.
#34 Posted: 23:05:29 14/07/2013
Well... It was a random kindhearted drow witch that resembled Stealth Elf!
---
nyeheheheheh

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:47 16/07/2013 by hardcoreignitor
Datminecraftguy Green Sparx Gems: 417
#35 Posted: 00:48:00 15/07/2013
Long ago in the savannah of shatterbreak islands, there were a group of rhino,not just any normal rhino's, they were smart, they stood on 2 legs like Mabu and did the things they did,they all lived in rhinopolis, a savannah city famed for its lava pools protecting the city. there was one rhino, named fry, who liked to ride motorcycles, one day while he was riding is motorcycle around the city, his friend dared him to jump the lava lake on his bike, confidently, he agreed to this challenge and got ready, he dashed towards and jumped! Unfortunately he had missed the jump by a bit and fell into the lava, everyone was waiting to see if he was ok, soon after they heard a Big Bang and saw that a fiery rhino had emerged from the lava pool, he called himself fryno and then he started testing his new powers, he was able to punch very hard and transform himself into part motorcycle, soon after eon heard of this fellow and asked him to join the skylanders, he joined skylanders to defend the people of rhinopolis!
---
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#36 Posted: 23:59:19 16/07/2013
Wash buckular and thumpback lived on the same pirate ship, when thumpback was casted off wash coudn't stand it so he looked for him, he never saw him again, he didn't realise thumpback and the others were sent to earth, he was about to stop looking when he heard a voice near a volcano, he saw a bunch of enimies and thought they had thumpback after the battle the volcano erupted he was split in halve and sent to earth, well at least he met thumpback again
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
TaistoHydreigon Red Sparx Gems: 28
#37 Posted: 16:27:32 17/07/2013
These backstories are great! I would never have much ideas like You all.
---
Taisto~
I am new dude here! ~Digimon forever~
I have Skylanders team in my profile. You should join!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#38 Posted: 16:30:55 17/07/2013
One day a Bomb-omb took some steroids and became Countdown
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me