Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > For anyone that needs help in life.
Page 1 of 1
For anyone that needs help in life. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 20:29:35 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Is there anyone on this site that needs help or advice with their life, do you feel that your life is going downhill yet feels happy in some sort of way? The way that you could win everything that you know most other people can't? Do you feel that you are never good, yet you have something in you that does good things? For those who are falling, and those who feel depressed because of all the hate?

Come here for the comfort of my words to you so that you can feel better. If it is personal, then pm me or a trusted person. Because I'm not always going to be here, see inside your self. Can you find good in you, do you see something that shouldn't belong? Maybe you don't belong on a site where someone could just take your life. Still this page isn't for everybody, Yet I believe some can get the meanings from this message and recover from traumatic situations. Especially from situations like what happened today and yesterday. I hope this means something to you, if not, then I don't know what to make of this site other than me seeing it as the world.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 20:31:42 07/07/2013
Bravo needs it. I'm not lying.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#3 Posted: 20:32:52 07/07/2013
Hey bro, it's been a while.
#4 Posted: 21:08:26 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
For those who still need comfort just know that I'm just here for the help and love, yet I left just because of all of the hate. smilie For those who are backsliding and/or are hurt, Please promise me that you will not hurt me in any way so that I leave. Remember some of you guys I left, just because I Had such hateful messages thrown at me. I only came back just to see the updates, but I saw that this site has gotten better spiritually over time.

Love is the most powerful thing that you can have, yet it isn't romantic in any human standards. It's only the most beautiful thing you can ever have, yet it's not romantic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:41:43 08/07/2013 by Forgotten World
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 21:46:38 07/07/2013
I need help figuring out a proper way to greet you. *brick'd* But seriously, HAI DERE.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6 Posted: 22:15:49 07/07/2013
>___> what the....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#7 Posted: 23:32:09 07/07/2013
I have asked this many times before to you, FW, and I shall ask it again.

Do you listen to yourself when you post?
#8 Posted: 23:34:05 07/07/2013
Quote: Metallo
I have asked this many times before to you, FW, and I shall ask it again.

Do you listen to yourself when you post?

this so much.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#9 Posted: 02:56:16 08/07/2013
Everything in my world is falling apart.
I want to send my dad to jail
#10 Posted: 03:06:24 08/07/2013
Quote: Bravo101

I want to send my mom to hell ^___^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 12:38:44 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bravo101

Then know that you aren't the only one that has felt pain like this, I've had my rough times like you have. Everyone feels pain inside, know that this pain and weakness will turn into a great strength. And you will become blessed and beyond happy with a little encouragement and help from others.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me