Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fanfic Generator. [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#1 Posted: 05:23:01 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, another one.

In your opinion, post the funniest ones.

"This fanfic is about the cast of Knight Rider fighting the legions of Hell with an army of ninjas. Important to the plot: The Philosopher's Stone."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 13:44:39 07/07/2013
This fanfic is about the casts of The Bible and School of Rock on the Klingon Homeworld.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 14:51:00 07/07/2013
Animals turned to the service of evil - with appropriate enhancements, of course.
Release the shape-shifting angry robot shrimp!
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#4 Posted: 15:37:05 07/07/2013
This fanfic is about Ringo Starr (Beatles) and Lilly Rush (Cold Case).

Pfft.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#5 Posted: 16:31:36 07/07/2013
This fanfic is about Deathstrike (X-Men) and a manager. Important to the plot: The Death Star.

This fanfic is about Elaine Benes (Seinfeld) as a spy onboard the Red Dwarf.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#6 Posted: 18:34:18 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"This fanfic is about The Brave Little Toaster as a prophet."
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#7 Posted: 21:22:13 07/07/2013
"This fanfic is about Gary Johnston (Team America) fighting a cleric with super weapons."

um, ok, well I guess the cleric would win, but don't religious people like peace more then war?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 21:25:01 07/07/2013
"This fanfic is about Katsumoto (Last Samurai) getting drunk with Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter)"

Neville had too many Butterbeers..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#9 Posted: 21:34:07 07/07/2013
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Yoshi's Island and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use an abandoned amusement park as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and The United States Supreme Court. The story should use making a music video as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Ghost Hunters. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use the future as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use posting in an internet forum as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fight Club and Duke Nukem. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!"

These are mine from the other thread.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me