Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > hey guys, i want to hear your option to my minecraft lore
Page 1 of 1
hey guys, i want to hear your option to my minecraft lore [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 18:22:42 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
right now i wanted to create a lore to my future minecraft city build ( it will be on the server) so after you read it, tell me what you think and what i should change smilie

Before the age of man, there was the age of the dwarves. The dwarves where a proud race, but because of their fear they had to the dragons they built monumental cities under the earth. Sadly an unseen illness lead to their downfall, some say it was the god of dwarves died, others say only males where born, leading to their dwindling numbers. But whatever the reason, they vanished and only there city's remained. Over the thousands of years, humanity was born.

In the years of humanity, humans where achieving greatness. We were learning agriculture, science, and mathematics, but there has been one enemy that been holding us back… the dragons. (this is the part Lore I’m working on)

After the Great War with the dragons, humanity was finally free to spread out in the world, and that’s how the humans found the lost capital of the dwarves. In the capital, humans where uncovering lost technology that where centuries ahead of their culture, and every kingdom wanted a piece of it smilie

After many skirmishes and the fear of another great war, the 19 kingdoms settled that the capital will be shared; and thus the 19 colonies around the capital where created. In this time the kingdoms where thriving and peace was wide spread, but this would all soon change.

A diamond miner uncovered another dwarven ruin in the capital. But this one was different, this ruin was the deepest ever found and there was bones and chard marks on the walls… even though there where many warning signs this, the humans still investigated. We still do not know what is down there or what happened to the explorers, but the dead started to awake…

Within 3 days the 19 colonies where lost and the dead were spreading out like a virus to the 19 kingdoms. The 19 kings knew they had to do something, so they gathered all their forces and marched where it all started…. Thousands upon thousands of lives were lost in the battle of colonies and the waves of the dead where never ending..

Looked like a hope was lost, but a war strategizer had an idea to flood the colonies. After blocking off all the sewage and storm pipes leading out of the colonies, the water slowly started to rise and the dead started to dwindle, But the damage has already been done. The 19 kingdoms abandoned the capital and the flooded colonies. 500 years later, the battle of the colonies became myths and legend..

Now an arrogant king( that’s me) de-flooded the ruins of the colonies to make room for his new city, and he is also starting to make a castle on top of the dwarven capital….

So what do you think, what should I change?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me