Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What element is your favorite? [CLOSED]
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 16:24:11 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Mine is fire

Eruptor, Sunburn, Ignitor, and Flameslinger are very powerful and I think all of them seem to be underrated.

Hot Head is also very good.

Hot Dog is good but I find him to not be as good as most people say he is.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 16:34:41 01/07/2013
fire also!!!!!! there are only good skylanders in there, even life cant be compared!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#3 Posted: 16:37:09 01/07/2013
Undead for me.
prripper Red Sparx Gems: 37
#4 Posted: 18:43:30 01/07/2013
Undead, like them all except Fright Rider
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 19:01:20 01/07/2013
It is hard for me to say.I like both Tech and Air the most but I would say Tech.Very underrated but powerful if you can use them all right. With the exception of Drobot down master blaster,even if you can't use him right he can still kick butt.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#6 Posted: 19:39:17 01/07/2013
life.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#7 Posted: 19:55:21 01/07/2013
Fire.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
drake8888 Gold Sparx Gems: 2032
#8 Posted: 20:13:43 01/07/2013
Undead
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
R.I.P. smilie
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#9 Posted: 00:39:51 02/07/2013
Fire.
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#10 Posted: 00:43:17 02/07/2013
Tech FTW!
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 01:29:03 02/07/2013
Earth.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#12 Posted: 02:44:01 02/07/2013
Undead - other than Chop-chop, they all look awesome.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#13 Posted: 03:03:33 02/07/2013
Probably Air for me! Principly for the fact I like (or at least tolerate) all of em, Warnado and Sonic Boom being some of my favourites.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#14 Posted: 03:17:49 02/07/2013
I love the Undead element. I aim to get all of them. Well aside from Eye Brawl. Not fond of him or Rattle Shake, yet I prefer Rattle Shake over Fire Kraken, and need a bounce-type.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#15 Posted: 17:29:22 02/07/2013
i like the Air element.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#16 Posted: 17:42:21 02/07/2013
Tech.
jbmindtrick Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#17 Posted: 21:32:02 02/07/2013
Are we talking just new Giants characters then Air; if you include S2 reposes, Lightcore, etc.. then it's between Tech & Undead.
---
Real men play Skylanders, at least that's what my mom tells me.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#18 Posted: 01:05:33 05/07/2013
FIRE FOR THE WIN BROSKI! My first (and only) completed element. (FYI complete for me means 1 of each CHARACTER not one of each figure.)

Ignitor: A real powerhouse down both paths
Eruptor: An underrated tank that is blessed with rhyming with the hardest of the core, ignitor
Flameslinger: A D and D style character that's a SPEED DEMON! (See what I did there)
Sunburn: Hands down the coolest phoenix/dragon in town! Well he doesn't have much competition...
Hot Dog: A hyperactive Bad guy subtractive Eruptor Dog!
Hot Head: Eruptors Grandadddy, if he were a 30 feet tall flaming Oil rig with arms and legs!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#19 Posted: 01:36:43 05/07/2013
UNDEAD: The only ones I really like are Hex and Ghost Roaster, so I'll cross Undead off of my list.
LIFE: They're all really mediocre at best to me. None stand out. Tree Rex, however, is cool. I'll cross off Life, too.
WATER: I like Wham-Shell, Slam Bam, Zap, and Thumpback, which is 4 out of the 6, so I'll leave this one on the list.
FIRE: Meh, Sunburn is the only one I actually like. The others are mediocre to me. They're crossed out.
AIR: They're not bad, but Whirlwind and Warnado are the only ones I actually like. I'll cross them off.
EARTH: I like all 4 original Spyro Adventure Characters. Flashwing, isn't bad, but I see WAY too many of her TOO much. I hate Crusher. A lot. I'll leave Earth on the list, though.
TECH: Ugh. The only 2 I can somewhat like are Drobot and Drill Sergeant. I'll cross Tech out any day.
MAGIC: They're not bad! I actually like Ninjini (Especially Scarlet!), Voodood, Double Trouble, and Wrecking Ball is OK. Pop Fizz and Spyro are unbelievably overrated.

So, it's between Water, Magic, and Earth. But I have to give the edge to Earth, as I LOVE Prism Break. I also REALLY like Bash and Dino-Rang. Terrafin is OK.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:45 05/07/2013 by GhostRoaster24
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#20 Posted: 02:50:49 05/07/2013
Lets see, I hate Earth,Air and undead. Magic is ok. Only Tech,Life and water witch I like. I hate smilie smilie and smilie . Im starting to dislike tech now a days. Wile I like Camo, I hate seeing smilie all the time so Water. Water hosts not only my favorite skylander of all time but I don't Hate anyone in this type except for Chill.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#21 Posted: 04:48:01 05/07/2013
Water for me, has been since pokemon, idk why I just like water and the color Blue so ya it works for me. Love whamshell, chill and zap.
2nd would have to be Life, followed by fire and earth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:49:20 05/07/2013 by SlayerX11
#22 Posted: 14:39:18 05/07/2013
smilie what it with disliking all the girls...........
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#23 Posted: 14:50:12 05/07/2013
Quote: GigaCamo
Lets see, I hate Earth,Air and undead. Magic is ok. Only Tech,Life and water witch I like. I hate smilie smilie and smilie . Im starting to dislike tech now a days. Wile I like Camo, I hate seeing smilie all the time so Water. Water hosts not only my favorite skylander of all time but I don't Hate anyone in this type except for Chill.

You left out fire
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#24 Posted: 19:20:22 05/07/2013
Magic all they way.

Double trouble is the most powerful skylander.
Pop fizz is full of unique and fun ideas.
Voodood is very strong and a fun melee character.
Wrecking ball is awesome on Ultimate spinner.
Spyro is kinda boring but his wow pow looks cool.
Ninjini is a pretty unique giant, just like Eye brawl.
SkylanderBeatle Green Sparx Gems: 434
#25 Posted: 00:59:01 07/07/2013
I rate the elements on standout Skylanders.
1. Tech (6/6) Tech is just amazing! Filled with funny and powerful characters!
2. Undead (6/6) Another Great element, although I find that I like these characters a bit less than tech.
3. Magic (5/6) The only thing holding them back Spyro, I like him but he's not outstanding.
4. Earth (5/6) Again, one guy holding them back, Dino-Rang. I'd take Spy over him any day.
5. Fire (4/6) I like all except Hot Dog. Flameslinger, is okay but nothing special. But the people holding them up is Hot Head and Ignitor.
6. Water (4/6) Zap and Chill are alright, but not awesome. Other than that pretty decent.
7. Life (3/6) Decent element, but only Stealth Elf, Camo, and Zook really standout.
8. Air (3/6) Again, pretty decent but there really no wow factor in most of them. L-rod, Sonic Boom and Whirlwind are all that standout.

I basically like all elements, just some are better than others.
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:53 29/08/2013 by SkylanderBeatle
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#26 Posted: 14:48:51 07/07/2013
Fire and water (have all released characters each but missing sunburn)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#27 Posted: 15:00:51 07/07/2013
Quote: SkylanderBeatle
2. Tech (4.5/6) Tech is just amazing! Only one holding it back is Sprocket. Boomer and Drobot lower it half a point together though.
1.. Undead (5/6) Another Great element, although I find that I like these characters a bit more than tech. Only thing holding it back is Chop Chop.
6. Magic (3/6) Only good ones - Wrecking Ball, Pop Fizz, and Ninjini.
5. Earth (4/6) Only two guys holding them back, Terrafin and Bash. I'd take Dino-Rang over them any day.
7. Fire (3/6) I like all except Flameslinger. Ignitor and Sunburn are okay but nothing special. But the people holding them up is Eruptor and Hot Dog.
4. Water (4/6) Zap, Chill, Thumpback, and Slam Bam are all awesome.
3. Life (4/6) Great element, Stealth Elf, Camo, Zook, and especially Shroomboom are really standout.
8. Air (2/6) Horrible - no wow factor in most of them. Warnado is basically it.

I'm going to change yours since I don't feel like retyping it all.
SkylanderBeatle Green Sparx Gems: 434
#28 Posted: 22:12:37 01/09/2013
With Swap Force out I have to change mine.
1. Magic
2. Tech
3. Earth
4. Fire
5. Undead
6. Life
7. Air
8. Water
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
#29 Posted: 22:19:40 01/09/2013
Quote: weebbby
Quote: SkylanderBeatle
2. Tech (4.5/6) Tech is just amazing! Only one holding it back is Sprocket. Boomer and Drobot lower it half a point together though.
1.. Undead (5/6) Another Great element, although I find that I like these characters a bit more than tech. Only thing holding it back is Chop Chop.
6. Magic (3/6) Only good ones - Wrecking Ball, Pop Fizz, and Ninjini.
5. Earth (4/6) Only two guys holding them back, Terrafin and Bash. I'd take Dino-Rang over them any day.
7. Fire (3/6) I like all except Flameslinger. Ignitor and Sunburn are okay but nothing special. But the people holding them up is Eruptor and Hot Dog.
4. Water (4/6) Zap, Chill, Thumpback, and Slam Bam are all awesome.
3. Life (4/6) Great element, Stealth Elf, Camo, Zook, and especially Shroomboom are really standout.
8. Air (2/6) Horrible - no wow factor in most of them. Warnado is basically it.

I'm going to change yours since I don't feel like retyping it all.

My opinion has greatly changed since this. smilie So much change.
Not going to state it though.

EDIT: Now it is:
1. Undead (My favorite 2 of all are in it, Hex and Rollerbrawl.)
2. Water (I can't believe it, it has one of the worst characters of all in it, Gill Grunt. But, Punk Shock and Freeze Blade really put it up there.)
3. Magic (A bunch of cool characters, all are great, except for Voodood and Double Trouble.)
4. Air (Scratch and Popthorn move this up a lot.)
5. Life (Shroomboom is absolutely amazing. Camo is really cool too. So are Stink Bomb and Zoo Lou.)
6. Fire (Smolderdash and Blast Zone lift it up a space)
7. Tech (This element really falls in Swap Force, as the only good new one is Magna Charge, and he's not even that great.)
8. Earth (Horrible, horrible new characters, and I only really like Dino-Rang, Flashwing, and Prism Break now.)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:18:53 01/09/2013 by weebbby
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#30 Posted: 23:02:29 01/09/2013
Quote: Nelomet
Probably Air for me! Principly for the fact I like (or at least tolerate) all of em, Warnado and Sonic Boom being some of my favourites.

Quote: Spyro7850
i like the Air element.

Quote: GhostRoaster24
UNDEAD: The only ones I really like are Hex and Ghost Roaster, so I'll cross Undead off of my list.
LIFE: They're all really mediocre at best to me. None stand out. Tree Rex, however, is cool. I'll cross off Life, too.
WATER: I like Wham-Shell, Slam Bam, Zap, and Thumpback, which is 4 out of the 6, so I'll leave this one on the list.
FIRE: Meh, Sunburn is the only one I actually like. The others are mediocre to me. They're crossed out.
AIR: They're not bad, but Whirlwind and Warnado are the only ones I actually like. I'll cross them off.
EARTH: I like all 4 original Spyro Adventure Characters. Flashwing, isn't bad, but I see WAY too many of her TOO much. I hate Crusher. A lot. I'll leave Earth on the list, though.
TECH: Ugh. The only 2 I can somewhat like are Drobot and Drill Sergeant. I'll cross Tech out any day.
MAGIC: They're not bad! I actually like Ninjini (Especially Scarlet!), Voodood, Double Trouble, and Wrecking Ball is OK. Pop Fizz and Spyro are unbelievably overrated.

So, it's between Water, Magic, and Earth. But I have to give the edge to Earth, as I LOVE Prism Break. I also REALLY like Bash and Dino-Rang. Terrafin is OK.

My opinion has DRASTICALLY (<--- I hope I spelled that right) changed with Swap Force. AIR is without a doubt my favorite element this time around. Amazing characters ALL with great designs.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#31 Posted: 04:04:44 02/09/2013
I love undead.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#32 Posted: 10:15:31 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
1.Fire-5/6-Almost all awesome characters. The only person holding it back is the insanely overrated Hot Dog.
2.Air-5/6-Jet Vac is HORRIBLE, but the other five (especially Lightning Rod) are awesome.
3.Earth-5/6-Flashwing is mediocre, but the rest are good.
4.Life-5/6-Like all of them except for that stupid elf.
5.Tech-4/6-Drill Sergeant isn't that great, and Sprocket is the worst Skylander, but the other four are good.
6.Undead-4/6-Cynder is nothing special and Hex is boring, but the other four are pretty good.
7.Water-4/6-Thumpback, Slam Bam, and Wham Shell are awesome, Chill is decent, but Zap and Gill Grunt keep it from being better.
8.Magic-2/6-Horrible and insanely overrated element. The two least popular characters in the element (Double Trouble and Voodood) are the only good characters.
#33 Posted: 12:07:42 24/09/2013
^ Double Trouble is very popular.
#34 Posted: 16:36:50 24/09/2013
now it has to be magic

all the awesome skylanders for ssf are there
fire is still good, but fryno bumbs it
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#35 Posted: 16:41:55 24/09/2013
Tech. Why does no one like Tech?
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
Bison Graves Green Sparx Gems: 366
#36 Posted: 18:17:54 24/09/2013
Gonna have to say Earth. All the characters have superb design choices and entertaining gameplay. The only one I'm not too fond of is Slobber Tooth, but I'm warming up to him.
---
Portal Master since 2011
#37 Posted: 19:23:28 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Name one person (you can't say me) who raves about Double Trouble the way everyone does with Wrecking Ball, Ninjini, and Pop Fizz.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#38 Posted: 19:37:12 24/09/2013
Quote: ClayFace

Name one person (you can't say me) who raves about Double Trouble the way everyone does with Wrecking Ball, Ninjini, and Pop Fizz.

I don't think they are too overrated at all.

Wrecking Ball is liked but people don't like he attacks do he can't be overrated.
Ninjini is likes a lot but not as much as Eye-Brawl and Thumpback.
Pop Fizz I don't think is overrated at all but is popular.
---
#39 Posted: 19:42:57 24/09/2013
Magic (6/6) The best element if all!
smilie He is awesome and Spyro himself!
smilie Unreposed but not forgotten he is great!
smilie The best Skylander ever no one else can pass him.
smilie Very strong and unique.
smilie Many attacks and awesome potions.
smilie Very strong and the only female giant.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:04 24/09/2013 by wreckingballbob
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#40 Posted: 20:31:32 24/09/2013
Earth for me, although I'm not fond of Crusher or Slobber Tooth.

...Not even sure who the Earth Swaplanders are!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#41 Posted: 22:00:29 24/09/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob

I don't think they are too overrated at all.

Wrecking Ball is liked but people don't like he attacks do he can't be overrated.
Ninjini is likes a lot but not as much as Eye-Brawl and Thumpback.
Pop Fizz I don't think is overrated at all but is popular.

- - -
Exactly what they said, ImDoubleTrouble talks about him more than anyone besides wbb talks about Wrecking Ball. OR Ninjini.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#42 Posted: 00:41:03 26/09/2013
Air is my fave!! It's how I got my Portal Master name! I love smilie (My #1 Fave!!) , smilie , smilie , smilie (eh, only cause my bro gave me him) , smilie , Pop Thorn, Free Ranger and Scratch. I like almost all the Air Element, IT'S AMAZING! smilie
#43 Posted: 10:30:12 26/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sky Airglow
Air is my fave!! It's how I got my Portal Master name! I love smilie (My #1 Fave!!) , smilie , smilie , smilie (eh, only cause my bro gave me him) , smilie , Pop Thorn, Free Ranger and Scratch. I like almost all the Air Element, IT'S AMAZING! smilie

Where's Epic Rod?
Rattle Blade Blue Sparx Gems: 803
#44 Posted: 10:41:39 26/09/2013
Magic! I them all!
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie Hoot Loop Trap Shadow Star Strike and Dune Bug all rock!
---
Awesome avatar by AceArchdragon! smilie smilie smilie smilie
Timmy! Bring meh some woofles!
>N<
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:44:29 26/09/2013 by Rattle Blade
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#45 Posted: 16:09:33 26/09/2013
1. Tech: Sprocket is my favourite Skylander because using her effectively actually requires strategy. And that's the same with most of this element. Boomer, Drill Sergeant both require a lot of strategy as well, and Bouncer and Trigger Happy are glass cannons. Drobot is fairly OP but his design and personality make up for it. All the new SWAP Force guys rock- Magna Charge looks really fun and has a cool design, Spy Rise is very underrated, Countdown is good if not that new, and Wind-Up is getting way too much hate. Tech is a fun element that you can get the best from with a lot of strategy and all of its characters have wonderful personality. If I had one problem, it would be that I wish there were more non-robot characters like Trigger Happy and Sprocket because Tech's designs lack a bit from that.

2. Air: Same as Tech, though I like the characters somewhat less, I also feel like Sonic Boom and Whirlwind are just a bit too easy to use. The designs in this element are very awesome. Boom Jet is my favourite SWAP Force Skylander and I feel like he's very underrated.

3. Water: Same reason as Tech and Air, plus this element has quite a bit of variety in the play styles, which is very welcome. However, Slam Bam and Wham Shell feel too simple and Riptide and Punk Shock have terribly similar designs which dragged Water down for me. It's still a great element. It also has one of my favourite Skylanders, CHILL, and my favourite Giant, THUMPBACK.

4. Magic: A varied Element which has a lot of unique play styles and some underrated Skylanders. I do feel like the balance in this one is off, though. Half the characters feel overpowered and half feel underpowered which is a turn-off(Total Tongue is my least favourite of all the paths- I FORGOT how bad it was!). The designs in this element are pretty good.

5. Life: Same as Magic, though the problems are more prominent here. Designs are more expected as well.

6. Undead: The play styles of this element, for the most part, are very simple and generic. To me, it just feels like a dumping ground for basic styled characters for beginners. The only characters I feel play unique are Bone Crafter Hex and Fear Eater Ghost Roaster. Fright Rider and Eye-Brawl are OK, too. None of the SWAP Force guys from this element interest me much. If Undead gets one thing right, though, it's that some of the designs are absolutely awesome- but they still have a lot of missed opportunities there. It's an element I want to love that falls flat.

7. Earth: All the characters are boring to play with. None of them require much strategy(besides Super Shards Flashwing... Who was underpowered and feels very clunky). You know it's a problem when the most fun character from your element is Prism Break. Designs are very unexciting. In contrast to everyone else the only Earth character I'm interested in now is Slobber Tooth. However, at least it has some different kinds of gameplay purpose(ranged/melee), unlike...

8. Fire: The designs aren't very interesting and most of the play styles feel to have little variation from one another and are really simple... This element combines everything I hate from others while adding problems of its own... Nuff said...

...Of course, this is all my opinion, so w/e...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:18:08 26/09/2013 by Arc of Archives
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#46 Posted: 19:41:34 28/09/2013
Air because...

1) The amazing WHIRLWIND~
2) Warnado
3) Sonic boom
4) Swarm
5) Scratch
6) Jet vac
7) Free Ranger
8) Popthorn

So yeah. I like nearly every air Skylander xD
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:47:12 28/09/2013 by LegendaryFlames
#47 Posted: 19:50:20 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Air because...

2) Warnado
3) Sonic boom
4) Swarm
5) Scratch
6) Jet vac
7) Free Ranger
8) Popthorn

Why does everyone hate Lightning Rod?
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#48 Posted: 20:44:18 28/09/2013
No-one ever said they did, at least L-Flames didn't. I for one think he looks epic.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#49 Posted: 20:45:19 28/09/2013
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Air because...

2) Warnado
3) Sonic boom
4) Swarm
5) Scratch
6) Jet vac
7) Free Ranger
8) Popthorn

Why does everyone hate Lightning Rod?

Who is everyone?

I like him.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me