Page 1 of 1
Swap force Health [CLOSED]
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1 Posted: 07:05:01 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Curious, now we all know that when a Skylanders looses Health during a level it must taken off the portal of power and it can't be used again until the level is restarted or finished. So the question is.. how does it work with swap force.

What I mean is, Say you got Blast Buckler (Combination of Blast Zone and Swash Buckler) and he gets KO'd. Now does that mean that both halfs will be unusable or say could you put the bottom half back to swash buckler (or any other swapforce) and use it in the level?

On that same not, if you get KO'd in a Movement gate, and say you don't have another of that type... so do you have to restart the entire level or will it just kick you out of the area? Or can you not get KO'd in one and loosing only kicks you out of the gate (or back at the entrance.) Ofcourse, if you can reuse the bottom half of a KO'd swapforce, then you'd just do that. (Unless you don't have another swapforce character.)
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 07:06:58 29/06/2013
you make alot of topics friend!

lets see

the comination is dead, but all the otther combinations still will work, as i know, not reely sure
#3 Posted: 07:13:41 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I doubt they'd do it that way... And I don't make to many topics... the 3DS one was an old topic I brought back from being burried. Oh and the other topics are older too... (though the see, hear, speak elfs isn't that old but still wasn't made today.)
---
~N~
#4 Posted: 07:15:52 29/06/2013
i know, but i am talking about this week, not just today, also, today, for me is only 3 hours, its 9:30 here
i just woke up
but yeah, thats all i know!
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#5 Posted: 07:36:05 29/06/2013
It will probably mean the top half won't work.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#6 Posted: 12:35:41 29/06/2013
I'd say the top half doesn't work, though as of right now only the bottom half "Buckler" adds to health that I know of (+100 health) either due to an upgrade or from the beginning. Other things to note regarding health for Swap Force is they have redone the health for all the characters. Level 5 characters: Crusher 658 in SF vs 679 in G, Hot Dog 350 SF vs 362 G, Tree Rex 602 Sf vs 621 G, Stealth Elf 378 SF vs 390 and Spyro 392 SF vs 404. Not sure if this is due to the level 20 span now or to simplify stats.
Other stats got altered in Swap Force also: Armor is now 1/3 the other games and Critical Hit is 1/5 - though hot dog is an oddity here with not having his armor stat changed.

ShaneG.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#7 Posted: 16:52:07 29/06/2013
Quote: JCat
Curious, now we all know that when a Skylanders looses Health during a level it must taken off the portal of power and it can't be used again until the level is restarted or finished. So the question is.. how does it work with swap force.

What I mean is, Say you got Blast Buckler (Combination of Blast Zone and Swash Buckler) and he gets KO'd. Now does that mean that both halfs will be unusable or say could you put the bottom half back to swash buckler (or any other swapforce) and use it in the level?

On that same not, if you get KO'd in a Movement gate, and say you don't have another of that type... so do you have to restart the entire level or will it just kick you out of the area? Or can you not get KO'd in one and loosing only kicks you out of the gate (or back at the entrance.) Ofcourse, if you can reuse the bottom half of a KO'd swapforce, then you'd just do that. (Unless you don't have another swapforce character.)

it is wash buckler not swash buckler
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#8 Posted: 19:11:24 29/06/2013
Great question...I'm surprised we didn't get more game specifics at E3 other than character announcements. I went into Giants literally blind based on the success of SSA but now given the investment of the toys gotta know it's gonna blow me away now before I commit.

I would swag the answer as neither half should work on another character.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:30 29/06/2013 by GhostRoaster
#9 Posted: 20:02:41 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
See, though I could see both parts not working... and I could see just the top half. Hopefully we can get some light shed on this. Be evil going through a movement gate then finding out that once you "die" then you have to have another of the same movment type.
---
~N~
#10 Posted: 08:20:40 30/06/2013
oh, you mean in a movement zone, wen you die in a movement zone, you get al your health vback, and have to do the zone over
#11 Posted: 18:28:48 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
They don't do that with element zones... so I'd still say they'd still make you restart (maybe) and your figure just "dies" or maybe you just don't loose health in them.
---
~N~
#12 Posted: 18:53:38 30/06/2013
movement is different then element jcat
with movement i mean climb, dig, spin, etc
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#13 Posted: 15:37:16 05/07/2013
Figured out how they are doing health in this game for the most part. They simplified the formula as each level now should be getting the same amount of health. Anyhow take the starting health and divide by 10 to get each levels advancement. Doing so gets these starting health levels:
Magna Charge (Tech) Swap Force <280>
Wash Buckler (Water) Swap Force <270> (not sure when the Buckler +100 comes into play so could be 370 at start but only +27 each level)
Blast Zone (Fire) Swap Force <290>
Night Shift (Undead) Swap Force <240>
Stink Bomb (Life) Swap Force <270>
Hoot Loop (Magic) Swap Force <250>
Free Ranger (Air) Swap Force <280>
Spy Rise (Tech) Swap Force ?
Freeze Blade (Water) Swap Force <280>
Fire Kraken (Fire) Swap Force ?
Rattle Shake (Undead) Swap Force ?
Grilla Drilla (Life) Swap Force ?
? (Magic) Swap Force ?
? (Air) Swap Force ?
? (Earth) Swap Force ?
? (Earth) Swap Force ?
Countdown (Tech) <290>
Riptide (Water) ?
Fryno (Fire) <390> (an oddity or I got his 5th level health written down wrong as he's off 1 health by the time he gets to 5th)
Roller Brawl (Undead) <260>
Star Strike (Magic) <260>
Popthorn (Air) ?
Unknown (Earth) ?
Unknown (Life) ?
Grim Creeper (Undead) <250>

ShaneG.
#14 Posted: 18:21:52 05/07/2013
oh, how did you know this?
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#15 Posted: 18:29:48 05/07/2013
I remember in one of the videos they said that the top half is the money/health/level and the bottom half is only mobility/3rd attack

so if wash buckler was KO'd I could still use his bottom half with any other non KO'd swap force character but not the top half.

Also it's interesting that the bottom half can be upgraded but only the top half can carry money so If wash buckler had 5000 coins I could swap him with Blast zone and Upgrade the "zone" bottom half with "Washs" money.

so many things @.@
---
-something-
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#16 Posted: 19:02:40 05/07/2013
That is pretty cool! Now you have a kind of bank smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me