darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > [Official] Swap Force Pre-order Bonus Thread (Now with Euro Retailers)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
[Official] Swap Force Pre-order Bonus Thread (Now with Euro Retailers) [CLOSED]
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#51 Posted: 02:10:36 13/07/2013
Quote: Seiki
Quote: Fiend28
Stupid question here, but would there be a point to buy more than one of the Target cards to get a bonus for multiple of your figures? Also is that even possible or if everytime you are putting a dollar down you a reserving a starter pack?

We don't know if there'd be a point as we don't fully know what it unlocks.

Putting the dollar down for a Target pre-order really is just paying a dollar for the card. This dollar means nothing and nothing is really reserved. The only true point for pre-ordering at Target is to get a $5 gift card when you buy the game.

Where did it even say that you were getting a $5 gift card upon pick-up of the game at Target? I know that it is usually the case but with the "Free Hex" and the additional bonus included in the card I don't think you get any gift card. Besides doesn't it usually say something about a gift card on the actual reservation card itself? I know it did on my Luigi's Mansion card I had through Target.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#52 Posted: 03:31:53 13/07/2013
Quote: sklndrscientist
Yes, yes it does

Dang...
May opt for target after all...
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#53 Posted: 03:54:00 13/07/2013
Quote: TheGooch
Quote: Seiki
Quote: Fiend28
Stupid question here, but would there be a point to buy more than one of the Target cards to get a bonus for multiple of your figures? Also is that even possible or if everytime you are putting a dollar down you a reserving a starter pack?

We don't know if there'd be a point as we don't fully know what it unlocks.

Putting the dollar down for a Target pre-order really is just paying a dollar for the card. This dollar means nothing and nothing is really reserved. The only true point for pre-ordering at Target is to get a $5 gift card when you buy the game.

Where did it even say that you were getting a $5 gift card upon pick-up of the game at Target? I know that it is usually the case but with the "Free Hex" and the additional bonus included in the card I don't think you get any gift card. Besides doesn't it usually say something about a gift card on the actual reservation card itself? I know it did on my Luigi's Mansion card I had through Target.

My previous post was more meant to be about for pre-ordering games at Target in general, not specifically for Swap Force.

Though in this case, Swap Force seems to be an odd exception to this with LC Hex replacing the gift card. Though in the past (such as with Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver) when figures were given free with pre-order one would still get the gift card.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#54 Posted: 17:47:02 13/07/2013
I cant preorder cuz im gonna save up money for christmas and just get a bunch o skylanders then buy the ones I want but didnt get.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#55 Posted: 03:42:17 15/07/2013
The loyalty skylander promotion isn't a pres order bonus

It is granted to people who bought 5 or more skylanders while being a power up member and will rarely get a special rare varient early (1 of many special bonuses)

No other info was known by the gamestop clerk I asked
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:41 15/07/2013 by Windumup
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#56 Posted: 05:31:13 15/07/2013
New Zealanders score a free Polar Whirlwind:
http://www.mightyape.co.nz/pro...-Pack/21460873/
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me