darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Chances of Dino Rang, Boomer and Voodood showing up ?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Chances of Dino Rang, Boomer and Voodood showing up ? [CLOSED]
convicsik Red Sparx Gems: 57
#1 Posted: 16:28:48 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi guys and girls, i'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Anyway, I was wondering what you guys think the chances are of these three showing up as new figures in Swap Force.

These are the only three I need to have every Skylander character. I want to complete the collection for game play purposes only, and I would prefer to buy these guys as new Swap force characters for them having new pow wow abilities.

I'd hate to spend $50 + on Boomer, only to find out he'll be in the new series with more abilities.

What do you guys think ? I'm afraid if I wait until they are all anounced, and those figures aren't in Swap force, they will be even more expensive on ebay.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 16:44:40 22/06/2013
Welcome!

Boomer, sadly, won't be returning again, due to Sprocket returning.

Dino-Rang may be lucky.

Voodood.. Nope, because he was one of the worst selling Skylanders, even worse than Boomer.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#3 Posted: 16:58:02 22/06/2013
I think Dino-Rang will be returning, because Flashwing wasn't successful.
Voodood? He's pretty strong, but I'd rather have another Pop Fizz.
Boomer? He's very underrated, and is a lot stronger than you'd think. Why they chose Sprocket is beyond me. She's not that good, and a lot of people hate her. She's decent, but not one of my favourites.
On a similar note, why the hell isn't Sunburn returning? He's one of my favourites, and I think he's the most popular Fire Skylander from SSA. No, instead we have Hot Dog holding a flaming bone. That's such a bland and boring idea. Besides, we already have two versions of him (three if you count his Bronze variant.) And no, he will not be LightCore because Activison has confirmed that Fryno will be the LightCore for the Fire element.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, I made a mistake. Fryno is not getting a LightCore. Then again, this may mean that we'll just get two more Hot Dogs. Like we need that....
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:58 22/06/2013 by BlazeHeatnix28
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#4 Posted: 16:58:49 22/06/2013
I think 4 from giants and 4 from spyros adventure shall return
Pop fizz (almost confirmed)
Sprocket (toys for bob manager said so)
Chill (has seen a picture of her)
Hot dog (same as chill)
Camo (because shroomboom a shelf warmer)
Warnado ( him and camo are kind of like a set)
Ghost roaster (fright rider isn't to popular)
Dino Rang (same as camo)
But i wish camo warnado wham shell pop fizz sunburn boomer Dino rang and ghost roaster would return
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 17:03:38 22/06/2013
no chance in hell except boomer maybe...
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#6 Posted: 17:20:34 22/06/2013
Quote: kappapopm
no chance in hell except boomer maybe...

Actually I think Dino rang's got about a 50/50 chance.
convicsik Red Sparx Gems: 57
#7 Posted: 17:57:57 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Well I just got Voodood off ebay for $8 and Dinorang for about $12. I'll hold off on Boomer until I know for sure since he is fetching a high price even as a loose figure.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#8 Posted: 19:40:39 22/06/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
Boomer? He's very underrated, and is a lot stronger than you'd think. Why they chose Sprocket is beyond me. She's not that good, and a lot of people hate her. She's decent, but not one of my favourites.
On a similar note, why the hell isn't Sunburn returning? He's one of my favourites, and I think he's the most popular Fire Skylander from SSA. No, instead we have Hot Dog holding a flaming bone. That's such a bland and boring idea. Besides, we already have two versions of him (three if you count his Bronze variant.) And no, he will not be LightCore because Activison has confirmed that Fryno will be the LightCore for the Fire element.

Since when has Fryno been confirmed as a light core? I mean, I don't care, but I'd like proof.
---
#hu
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#9 Posted: 19:44:29 22/06/2013
I thought Flashwing was more popular than Dino Rang.
#10 Posted: 19:47:53 22/06/2013
No where near.
---
#hu
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#11 Posted: 19:51:27 22/06/2013
Besides who do you think really needs a wow pow? Flashwing is just fine the way she is, it's Dino Rang who seriously needs a wow pow to finally get the attention he deserves. He was always that character that was cool, but not as popular as the others. With the wow pow, he can finally shine as one of the most popular characters in the game along with the others who should also get the same treatment like Ghost Roaster and Voodood. Let's just keep hoping for the lost 8 to return and I mean all of them eventually.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:54 22/06/2013 by GhostRoaster617
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#12 Posted: 21:01:32 22/06/2013
Quote: Rickorio

Since when has Fryno been confirmed as a light core? I mean, I don't care, but I'd like proof.

Oops, my mistake. In the video that I watched, they were talking about Grim Creeper, even though the video was about Fryno. They said that Grim Creeper was going to get a LightCore version, and I mistakenly thought they meant Fryno instead. So maybe Hot Dog is just a LightCore?
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
#13 Posted: 22:17:29 22/06/2013
Quote: Rickorio

Oops, my mistake. In the video that I watched, they were talking about Grim Creeper, even though the video was about Fryno. They said that Grim Creeper was going to get a LightCore version, and I mistakenly thought they meant Fryno instead. So maybe Hot Dog is just a LightCore?

Or the other new fire Corelander.
---
#hu
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#14 Posted: 22:30:52 22/06/2013
Warnado is 90/100 chance jet vac well everyone was FORCED TO BUY HIM!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#15 Posted: 01:00:06 23/06/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
Warnado is 90/100 chance jet vac well everyone was FORCED TO BUY HIM!

I couldn't agree more with that statement. I mean it's not like most people even wanted him or anything. Even on his reveal, he came off as a very boring Skylander and was seriously wasted potential for something cooler. I mean no offense to any Jet Vac fans it's just I have his Legendary and he is easily one of the worst legendaries ever made.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#16 Posted: 01:07:13 24/06/2013
I believe not. I think they are on the outs.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#17 Posted: 01:08:02 24/06/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain

Lies they must return
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#18 Posted: 02:10:01 24/06/2013
I really will loose interest in swap force if Shroomboom and sprocket get the repose, they already pushed it for me with Chill, we had enough of her, 3 versions in the same year? I had enough of her, as I said 20 times before, I'm not convicted about the chop chop repose (Does he really need it? No.) or the sprocket repose until pics emerge, voodood is a no in my opinion, boomer is possible, sunburn is prob a no :/ camo and warnado are likely (YAY!) wham shell an Dino rang are 50/50 in my opinion and ghost roaster is also likely, just my thoughts
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#19 Posted: 02:38:13 24/06/2013
I find their choices rather shocking actually. Didn't we get ENOUGH of these guys with the lightcore, non lightcore, legendary lightcore versions of all of these guys?

Up to them if they want to code the character for the next 3-5 games and not get one more dollar of additional revenue.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:01 24/06/2013 by GhostRoaster
MrPugdude Green Sparx Gems: 328
#20 Posted: 16:48:45 07/07/2013
I know this wont happen, but I hope,
Magic
Spyro
Wrecking ball
Tech
I won't even judge, it is trigs and sprocket
Water
Zap
Chill I don't like her but she is confirmed
Earth
Terrafin
Bash
Life
Stealth elf
Camo they must have him.
Fire
I need sunburn and he is still hard 2 find, but I know we r not gettin him
Eruptor
Hot dog
Air
Activision adores jet vac so we r probably seeing him again ugggghhhh but I am not putting him on here
Sonic boom
Warnado
Undead
Chop chop
Ghost roaster
And I think I heard pop fizz in that trailer, but it could be the voice of another new lander!
---
Wrecking Ball= Mr. Pug. I want Mr. Pug 4 series 3
#21 Posted: 17:10:22 07/07/2013
If you watch the skylander boy and girl e3 video, you will se it is in fact smilie
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:23 07/07/2013 by Rickorio
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#22 Posted: 17:45:40 07/07/2013
I can predict that Dino rang will make it since he sold well but voodood and boomer have almost no chance
---
henlo
#23 Posted: 18:01:08 07/07/2013
Quote: Will171717
I can predict that Dino rang will make it since he sold well but voodood and boomer have almost no chance

smilie and smilie aren't.
---
#hu
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#24 Posted: 18:01:11 07/07/2013
I don't care who comes back as long as Wham-Shell doesn't. And I would like both smilie and smilie.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#25 Posted: 19:01:12 07/07/2013
Dinosaur rang would be cool

Voodood would be awesome

Although I don't see boomer coming back
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#26 Posted: 19:19:41 07/07/2013
Quote: flashwingftw
I really will loose interest in swap force if Shroomboom and sprocket get the repose, they already pushed it for me with Chill, we had enough of her, 3 versions in the same year? I had enough of her, as I said 20 times before, I'm not convicted about the chop chop repose (Does he really need it? No.) or the sprocket repose until pics emerge, voodood is a no in my opinion, boomer is possible, sunburn is prob a no :/ camo and warnado are likely (YAY!) wham shell an Dino rang are 50/50 in my opinion and ghost roaster is also likely, just my thoughts

You better get your hopes up for Camo, then, cause Sprocket's already confirmed.
#27 Posted: 19:28:11 07/07/2013
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: flashwingftw

You better get your hopes up for Camo, then, cause Sprocket's already confirmed.

Yup, and if TFB, or whoever's in charge of the reposes, plays there cards right, smilie will get a s2.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:26 07/07/2013 by Rickorio
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#28 Posted: 20:50:58 07/07/2013
As I keep saying and I'm getting a little tired of it frankly (No offense to any1) but I'm not convinced until I see picture proof of Sprocket and Chop chop returning, but I'm 80% sure camo will come back
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#29 Posted: 20:56:41 07/07/2013
Shroomboom was horrible, Camo must take the spot
---
henlo
#30 Posted: 22:50:16 07/07/2013
Nil chance of Dino-rang, Boomer or Voodood. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Not in this game, not in the next.
50/50 on Whamshell and Ghost Roaster.
Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Camo, Sunburn and Warnado will be back in SSF or Skylanders 4.

Meanwhile, Spyro's Adventure is coming out in Japan this year. Look for cheap SSA figures there.
---
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#31 Posted: 22:51:14 07/07/2013
I believe the odds of the missing 8 returning are almost 100%..........for next years game.

-Toys For Bob has already mentioned a desire to bring these characters back especially Boomer

-Toys For Bob is producing the next game (and working on it now) what seemed to have once been a comment about the third game appears to be one about the fourth game
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#32 Posted: 02:48:53 08/07/2013
Nil chance of Dino-rang, Boomer or Voodood. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Not in this game, not in the next.
Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Camo, Sunburn and Warnado will be back in SSF or Skylanders 4.

Meanwhile, Spyro's Adventure is coming out in Japan this year. Look for cheap SSA figures there.

Dino rang has a pretty good chance. I wasn't into this when the first game came out, but I am pretty sure Dino rang didnt completely fill shelves like flashwing does
#33 Posted: 02:58:44 08/07/2013
Here Dino-rang is STILL filling shelves. Dino-rang sold like poo on a stick.
---
#34 Posted: 03:00:20 08/07/2013
Here Dino-rang is STILL filling shelves. Dino-rang sold like poo on a stick.

smilie I have never even seen a Dino rang though......
#35 Posted: 03:32:02 08/07/2013
That’s the thing about Skylanders – they don’t seem to be evenly distributed. One shop near where I work has had (no joke) roughly 15 Dino-rangs in stock for the past year. They only have eight or nine now… because in the past month they started selling them at half of the normal price. (Skylanders here normally sell for about $14USD, but it’s currently selling for about $6USD).
---
#36 Posted: 10:22:13 08/07/2013
Acti says fan favorites but they mean the core landers on the cover of the games
---
henlo
#37 Posted: 23:48:21 08/07/2013
They can be the same thing… in fact, the fact that they are on the cover might lead kids to desire those figures more, which leads to higher sales, which leads Activision to believe that those are the figures the kids want.

But I’ll tell you one thing, when they talk about ‘fan favorite’, they aren’t counting anyone here on the forum as a ‘fan’. When they talk about fans, they’re talking about the hordes of children that play the game.
We on the forums may buy thousands of figures, but the kids buy millions. What we buy is a tiny fraction of what Activision is selling.
---
#38 Posted: 03:19:56 09/07/2013
^ True that.
---
#hu
#39 Posted: 10:09:11 09/07/2013
I only buy reposes of figures who I don't own. Because otherwise your paying 9.99$ for an upgrade
---
henlo
#40 Posted: 01:04:12 10/07/2013
I've paid $9.95 for far stupider things.
---
#41 Posted: 02:31:56 10/07/2013

I call shenanigans. You're saying Dino-Rang sold badly just because he did not sell in your area?

Also, Wham-Shell and Sunburn are confirmed to NOT appear in SSF. I have no idea why you think Sunburn is going to appear in SSF when Eruptor and Hot Dog already took the two Fire slots.
#42 Posted: 02:35:18 10/07/2013
Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Camo, Sunburn and Warnado will be back in SSFor Skylanders 4.

I call shenanigans. You're saying Dino-Rang sold badly just because he did not sell in your area?

Also, Wham-Shell and Sunburn are confirmed to NOT appear in SSF. I have no idea why you think Sunburn is going to appear in SSF when Eruptor and Hot Dog already took the two Fire slots.

-----
#43 Posted: 02:36:44 10/07/2013
The fact he said "Sunburn could be in SSF or Skylanders 4" implied that he thought he even has a chance for SSF.
#44 Posted: 02:42:23 10/07/2013
No, he listed multiple skylanders he was talking about, and said they have a chance for SSF or Skylanders 4. So it means that if sunburn doesn't make SSF then he might make it in skylanders 4. He didn't say sunburn has a chance to be in SSF. Camo and warnado have a chance for SSF and sunburn for skylanders 4
#45 Posted: 02:45:03 10/07/2013
Oh gee, Camo and Warnado. The most common of the forgotten 8.

I still have a hard time believing Dino-Rang sold as poorly as he thinks.
#46 Posted: 02:47:49 10/07/2013
Oh gee, Camo and Warnado. The most common of the forgotten 8.

I still have a hard time believing Dino-Rang sold as poorly as he thinks.

I've never seen a Dino rang and I got into skylanders in October last year so I think it's just his area. Personally, I think Dino rang had a great concept and would've had a series 2 if the competition wasn't so tough
#47 Posted: 05:30:42 10/07/2013

Nope. smilie

You pointed out the fire thing already.
Although as I said, I'm thinking more SFF and S4, not just SFF.
Still think we'll see Sunburn in S4.
---
#48 Posted: 12:38:23 10/07/2013

Nope. smilie

Ummm, yep. Cause from what I've heard from almost everyone else he sold pretty well. Just not as good as the other Earth elements. You are the ONLY person I've met who claims he sold awfully.
#49 Posted: 21:12:39 10/07/2013
Dino rang is the most probable of the three I want a boomerang shield upgrade
---
henlo
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#50 Posted: 22:37:57 10/07/2013
Voodood and boomer looks bad which is why in think ppl skiped him, I think if they redid both of them they would do better.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me