Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I wonder... [CLOSED]
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#1 Posted: 02:54:31 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Why do I tend to get Nintendo systems about a year or so after launch, yet I tend to get PlayStation systems about a year or so before it's successor is announced? I guess it's my luck, but if something like that happened to you, please let me know.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2 Posted: 03:37:58 22/06/2013
I always buy systems the day that they come out, but they are mostly Nintendo consoles, except for my PS1, PS2, (Sega Genesis, Xbox and Dreamcast which I don't have anymore). I might get a PS4, but I'm not sure.

Maybe you like getting Nintendo consoles a year after they're released due to a wider selection of games available at that time.

With PlayStation, maybe it has something to do with previous gen backwards compatibility because their consoles can mess up with backwards compatibility, but most consoles tend to be like that. It can also have something to do with the previous consoles going on sale due to the release of the new gen.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 03:53:09 22/06/2013
because you are italian
#4 Posted: 03:58:37 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Read the last sentence of my sig. that should explain everything.
---
#5 Posted: 04:10:36 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: OpalOsprey
I always buy systems the day that they come out, but they are mostly Nintendo consoles, except for my PS1, PS2, (Sega Genesis, Xbox and Dreamcast which I don't have anymore). I might get a PS4, but I'm not sure.

Maybe you like getting Nintendo consoles a year after they're released due to a wider selection of games available at that time.

With PlayStation, maybe it has something to do with previous gen backwards compatibility because their consoles can mess up with backwards compatibility, but most consoles tend to be like that. It can also have something to do with the previous consoles going on sale due to the release of the new gen.

That might be true, since Sonic Lost World, NSMBU, and Game & Wario give me enough of a reason to want a Wii U, but the only PS4 game that i know of that isn't Skylanders Swap Force is Knack, and i'll also need to wait before getting a Vita. LBPV and Wipeout 2048 will be two of my first three games I get for my Vita, but i'll wait for either a new Sonic game on Vita or at least a Sega Genesis compilation of some sort with the old Sonic games on it.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me